comments by investor90

investor90   befriend   ignore   Wed, 6 Mar 2013, 5:31am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 1

Very Good!

investor90   befriend   ignore   Mon, 4 Feb 2013, 2:25pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 2

Ho hum....another one bites the dust.

investor90   befriend   ignore   Mon, 4 Feb 2013, 2:23pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 3

Business as usual.

investor90   befriend   ignore   Mon, 4 Feb 2013, 2:20pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 4

What is a surprise about this?

investor90   befriend   ignore   Wed, 30 Jan 2013, 12:34pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 5

Is the Burglar moonlighting as a Realtor? Or is the Realtor moonlighting as a Burglar? Some day soon the Thesaurus will add a new synonym for the word "Burglar"...

investor90   befriend   ignore   Wed, 30 Jan 2013, 12:31pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 6

TRB = Typical Realtor Behavior

investor90   befriend   ignore   Wed, 30 Jan 2013, 12:29pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 7

No surprise here

investor90   befriend   ignore   Wed, 30 Jan 2013, 12:27am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 8

Excellent article and enjoyable read. I wonder what Realtors would say...but first they must learn to read and be critical thinkers. This is not going to happen. Most Realtards are in it because they have no other skills than bamboozling others.

investor90   befriend   ignore   Mon, 28 Jan 2013, 1:31am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 9

I Googled Hoda and guess what? She is a Realtor, I guess I am not surprised. Why didn't the local association turn her in? Any agent who did business with her would have easily found out about her scams. Maybe Realtor commissions are more important than honest dealings?

Hoda will have many stories to tell her new roomies about how she lived as a queen by just selling real estate.

investor90   befriend   ignore   Tue, 30 Oct 2012, 12:39am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 10

1) If a listed property has not sold before the listing is published, it is most likely overpriced. If the property is such a "good deal", why didn't the agent buy it before it was published? Only the listing agent knows ALL the problems with the house AND the REAL reason for sale. The listing agent also knows how much the seller will accept.

2) FACT: The property is already overpriced at least by 6% upon listing it. The NAR claims that houses sold through a Realtor receive greater than 10% more than the same house sold by a non-Realtor.

3) 90% of the time when a seller is selling their principal residence, they are having serious financial or personal difficulties ( Trump's 5 D's of Real estate" Divorce, Death, Destruction, Debt, Destitution). Why SHOULD a seller be honest about the property? They have NOTHING to lose by lying , since they just LOST THEIR HOUSE. What other assets do they really have? A buyer may have a cause of action for seller fraud (false disclosures) , but they may NO LONGER HAVE ASSETS to capture as a result of a lawsuit.

investor90   befriend   ignore   Sat, 6 Oct 2012, 12:39am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 11

EXCELLENT...THIS IS IT EXACTLY...plus they get to lie to you throughout and laugh at you as another sucker who bought the bait.

investor90   befriend   ignore   Sat, 6 Oct 2012, 12:33am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 12

2) you want to rent.... this same Realtard controls 90% of the rentals via a large "Property Mismanagement company" which controls rentals for miles around.

investor90   befriend   ignore   Sat, 6 Oct 2012, 12:30am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 13

2) Most properties Landlord- Realtard owns have building DEFECTS, but the city housing director, who works for him part time...looks the other way.

investor90   befriend   ignore   Sat, 6 Oct 2012, 12:26am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 14

Patrick says

There are downsides to renting, such as being told to move at the end of your lease, or having your rent raised

and how about these additional issues? 1) You always pay rent timely...yet Landlord-Realtor does not pay the mortgage payments while TBTF banks hassle you weekly for YOU to pay the mortgage. Its legal...while the landlord keeps the rent money and eventually sells short KEEPING your deposit and threatening to report you as a dead beat to credit bureaus...on phoney issues. BTW this last deadbeat landlord-Realtard bought the place back via a relative "buyer" on three separate multi unit properties keeping the rent money and ripping of the bank for over 1.4 Million. He is the "good guy" because he is a "Real Slime" AND the Director of the local Realtard association? Sounds like the new National NAR Director from he O.C.?

investor90   befriend   ignore   Wed, 3 Oct 2012, 7:11am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 15

taxee says

I bought a nice place in the middle of an agricultural area in the 90's. Almonds, walnuts, prunes, pomegranates, just beautiful. Be prepared to get sprayed with strange chemicals by the neighbors and you might not want to drink the water. I sold it ten years latter when electric rates spiked and the orchard next door installed a 60 horse John Deer diesel water pump on their well near my house and ran it day and night, two weeks on then two weeks off. Made the house vibrate and I couldn't have a conversation in my front yard. Next time I will try for forty+ acres.

Be persistent in your search. Our water well tested 100% NO pesticides or other poisons. WHY? Because the local farmers don't worship Monsanto, Cargil, ADM or Roundup salesmen. We have an electricity meter--actually two of them that run backward during the day. The net power use is negative for us. We actually net a small profit each year. We also have fruit trees which offer their own type of "air conditioning" to keep the house cool in the summer. During a power outage, we have our own Natural gas generator which makes very little noise at night. All of our lighting (interior and exterior) is via low power LEDS. Luckily for us the neighbors on each side of us also have solar PV panels. We rarely hear the Gas gensets during power outages. The other neighbors are so far away we couldn't hear a John Deer Diesel Generator if there were one. Oh and guess what...we see STARS at night....and have a nice view and soundscape of local animals....the noisiest seems to be a peacock ---weird bird call. But we have NO freeloaders...gangbangers...graffiti "artists", buses, sidewalks and hucksters. There are "REALTOR, RAPIST and COYOTE" KEEP OUT signs all around the area. My favorites are "Violators will be shot". You can hear automatic weapons fire at night...it is the sound of SAFETY. If any neighbor has a problem...within a minute you will be facing an army of adequately armed Americans who are pissed off. You don't want that especially ...if you are a killer, rapist, child molester, Realtor, bankster or other scum sucking bum. We all know whats up with these criminals. Yes we also have plums, peaches, cherries, walnuts and almonds. A neighbor is a commercial fisherman so if we need some Omega 3's in our diet we trade natural organic NON GMO, veggies and fruit for wild caught seafood. All of us need to go to the country...and stop supporting freeloaders and other bums (Realtards).

investor90   befriend   ignore   Wed, 3 Oct 2012, 4:05am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 16

Zakrajshek says

One of the main things I don't like about "owning" is the constant threat of the neighbors, and what irritating behavior they will do next: e.g. their screaming brats, barking dogs, blaring stereos, burping harleys, sex offenders, smokers, and on and on.

Here is my solution. Move out of the city and its micro sized lots and mini sized houses. I found a little 3.5 acre plot with my own water well, septic system, natural gas and PV solar system 1/2 mile from the freeway. My "neighbors" consist of goats, chickens and old folks who are not allowed to develop the property into another Levittown. We protect each other against Realtard housing glut.....intruders watch out! The 30 acre parcel across the street can only be used for a few grass crops...now oats. NO neighbors...no problems. Only those who are handy with a saw and a hammer are comfortable living in a rural area. You either fix or build it yourself or do without. I trade my vegetables with neighbors who grow different crops. Ortganioc natural fruits and vegetables with free range chicken. More people should do this....I can see for MILES in most durections. NO Malls...no gas stations, or mini-marts! No riff raff...gangs or "diverse" population with their peculiar habits such as gang banging and theft. Lets keep that in the city with the Realtards. Block busting won't work here. Too bad for the realtor slimesters. I have my own police department with initials S&W. Our local judge is a farmer and he has a bias for people not city slickers with a habit of stealing and car jacking. Oh and the best part...there are NO buses, sidewalks or welfare benefits to attract the free loaders from the cities (welfare bums).

investor90   befriend   ignore   Sun, 30 Sep 2012, 2:01am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 17

Jean says

It is true that it takes a couple of illegal immigrants 3 months to build a property. I live in LA and see it all over the place.

It's true in my area as well. Some of these illegals are asking upwards of $40/hr to put mud on the walls. I have started a different way of bidding on these house projects. "My illegals are better or cheaper than yours". LOL I have them bid on the total job. Since they don't have a contractors license they can't put a mechanics lien on the house. On my last subcontract job (fixer) I watched carefully and figured that the labor cost was $3.50/hr! 4 illegals for four 10 hr days. Recently, I was able to get a lawn service for $40/month (it takes them 1 hour for the front lawn), so this one is still making $10/hr. In this hood, average lawn service runs $ 150-200/month

investor90   befriend   ignore   Fri, 28 Sep 2012, 2:07am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 18

Real-A Tor Piggy at your service...

investor90   befriend   ignore   Fri, 28 Sep 2012, 2:01am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 19

http://celebpromoter.com/panties-and-real-estate-she-really-wants-to-sell-this-house/ In Australia already....excellent clip.

investor90   befriend   ignore   Fri, 28 Sep 2012, 1:52am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 20

Try this babe.... http://www.definebabe.com/video/6m5/jenna-haze/

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net