You want cheaper drugs and you want everyone accepted into a drug trial, no matter the criteria and if they align with the protocol, AND you want the FDA lodged all the way up your asshole.
Yes, Dems want cheaper drugs like you could buy in the rest of the world. Reps, on the other hand, pass laws that screw the public while increasing Big Pharma profits. Not sure what you're talking about re: accepting everyone into drug trials. Where is that a Dem platform?
I don't know. Seems to me that WTC, Mali Bombing, Paris Bombing, Khobar Towers, etc. weren't carried out by Shi'a.
Alleged suicide and terror attacks
A smoke cloud rises from the bombed American barracks at Beirut International Airport, where over 200 U.S. marines were killed
Between 1982 and 1986, there were 36 suicide attacks in Lebanon directed against American, French and Israelis forces by 41 individuals, killing 659. Hezbollah denies involvement in these attacks, though it has been accused of some or all of these attacks:
The 1982–1983 Tyre headquarters bombings
The April 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing (by the Islamic Jihad Organization),
The 1983 Beirut barracks bombing (by the Islamic Jihad Organization), that killed 241 U.S. marines, 58 French paratroopers and 6 civilians at the US and French barracks in Beirut
The 1983 Kuwait bombings in collaboration with the Iraqi Dawa Party.
The 1984 United States embassy annex bombing, killing 24.
A spate of attacks on IDF troops and SLA militiamen in southern Lebanon.
Hijacking of TWA Flight 847 in 1985,
The Lebanon hostage crisis from 1982 to 1992.
Since 1990, terror acts and attempts of which Hezbollah has been blamed include the following bombings and attacks against civilians and diplomats:
The 1992 Israeli Embassy attack in Buenos Aires, killing 29, in Argentina. Hezbollah operatives boasted of involvement.
The 1994 AMIA bombing of a Jewish cultural centre, killing 85, in Argentina. Hezbollah claimed responsibility.
The 1994 AC Flight 901 attack, killing 21, in Panama. Hezbollah claimed responsibility.
The 1994 London Israeli Embassy attack, injuring 29, in the United Kingdom.
The 1996 Khobar Towers bombing, killing 19 US servicemen.
Providing "direct assistance" to al Qaeda, including training and explosives, in orchestrating the 1998 United States embassy bombings.
In 2002, Singapore accused Hezbollah of recruiting Singaporeans in a failed 1990s plot to attack U.S. and Israeli ships in the Singapore Straits.
The January 15, 2008, bombing of a U.S. Embassy vehicle in Beirut.
In 2009, a Hezbollah plot in Egypt was uncovered, where Egyptian authorities arrested 49 men for planning attacks against Israeli and Egyptian targets in the Sinai Peninsula.
The 2012 Burgas bus bombing, killing 6, in Bulgaria.
Training Shia insurgents against US troops during the Iraq War.
Obama not having bombed the crap out of ISIS earlier, resulted in genocide, mass rapes, slavery, and now a refugee crisis infiltrated by suicide bombers. History will show the ISIS crisis as Obamas major failures. :(
As opposed to every other country? Did I miss all the other countries fighting ISIS before Paris?
Putin is showing the way: Stop supporting insurgents against Secular Arab Dictators like in Libya.
Had China and Russia not veto'd this Arab League backed UN Resolution, Syria would be run by ISIS or Al Qaeda today - and not just the Eastern, barely populated desert, but also the Western 1/3 where 80% of the population lives.
If Liberals criticize Bush, correctly, for Iraq, but for them to hold up the No Fly Zone and bombing of Qaddafyi's military, and the overt assistance to anti_Qaddafyi forces resulted in the same outcome, is no better.
I agree. I'm not holding that up as a success of this administration. I'm just pointing out how ridiculous it is for the idiots on here to proclaim that Obama hasn't gone after terrorism. And that Putin is showing him the way. How ridiculous.
"At least 2,464 people have now been killed by US drone strikes outside the country’s declared war zones since President Barack Obama’s inauguration six years ago, the Bureau’s latest monthly report reveals."
3. Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) leader Anwar al-Awlaki.
4. Al Qaeda’s chief of Pakistan operations, Abu Hafs al-Shahri, was killed in Waziristan, Pakistan.
5. In August, ‘Atiyah ‘Abd al-Rahman, the deputy leader of al Qaeda was killed.
6. In June, one of al Qaeda’s most dangerous commanders, Ilyas Kashmiri, was killed in Pakistan.
7. In Yemen that same month, three AQAP senior operatives Ammar al-Wa’ili, Abu Ali al-Harithi, and Ali Saleh Farhan were killed.
8. In Somalia, Al-Qa’ida in East Africa (AQEA) senior leader Harun Fazul was killed.
9. Administration officials also herald the recent U.S./Pakistani joint arrest of Younis al-Mauritani in Quetta.
10. Going back to August 2009, Tehrik e-Taliban Pakistan leader Baitullah Mahsud was killed in Pakistan.
11. In September 2009, Jemayah Islamiya operational planner Noordin Muhammad Top was killed in Indonesia
12. In September 2009 AQEA planner Saleh Ali Saleh Nabhan was killed in Somalia.
13. In December 2009 in Pakistan, al Qaeda operational commanders Saleh al-Somali and ‘Abdallah Sa’id were killed.
14. In February 2010, in Pakistan, Taliban deputy and military commander Abdul Ghani Beradar was captured;
15. In February 2010, Haqqani network commander Muhammad Haqqani was killed
16. In February 2010, Lashkar-e Jhangvi leader Qari Zafar was killed.
17. In March 2010, al Qaeda operative Hussein al-Yemeni was killed in Pakistan
18. In March 2010, senior Jemayah Islamiya operative Dulmatin – accused of being the mastermind behind the 2002 Bali bombings – was killed during a raid in Indonesia.
19. In April 2010, al Qaeda in Iraq leaders Abu Ayyub al-Masri and Abu Omar al-Baghdadi were killed.
20. In May, al Qaeda’s number three commander, Sheik Saeed al-Masri was killed.
21. In June 2010 in Pakistan, al Qaeda commander Hamza al-Jawfi was killed.
The GOP can continue to try to fool the American people about President Obama’s ability to advance America’s national security interests all they want. Nonetheless, the truth speaks louder than their lies.
Is it anything like the goat entrails the anti-Fed crowd used to assure the world that QE could *never* end and that hyper-inflation was inevitable? How about when the anti-Fed crowd threw out the sacred bones and pronounced the death of the dollar through debasement and sacrilegious manipulation? Those were good bets, huh?
You forgot about the gold to infinity bet. That was a winner.