comments by tatupu70

tatupu70   befriend (3)   ignore (13)   Fri, 22 Jul 2016, 3:01pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

dodgerfanjohn says

Roberto Ribas outed himself. He posted using his real name, profession, etc.

When he came back under his current name he posted in exactly the same style, same views, etc.

Dude needs to delete his account and seek mental health counseling to figure out why he's an Internet addict(continuing the same behavior in the face of increasing negative consequences.

Blame the victim much?

tatupu70   befriend (3)   ignore (13)   Fri, 22 Jul 2016, 3:01pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

Ironman says

tatupu70 says

I agree that nobody should be afraid to post their real information on here.

But Roberta DID, so when someone reposts that info, he's 100% to blame, NOT the poster who referenced it.

Why is he to blame? Blame for what? Underestimating how much of an asshole some people on pat.net are, I guess.

tatupu70   befriend (3)   ignore (13)   Fri, 22 Jul 2016, 2:55pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

dodgerfanjohn says

Cmon dude, we often disagree, but you can't really be this dense.

Internet anonimity is what drives free speech. Making people publicly reveal themselves resembles the college environment Milo is rallying against.

Where did I say I want to make people identify themselves. By all means stay anonymous!

I'm saying that other posters shouldn't spend hours trying to figure out someone's name for the purpose of harming them in real life.

tatupu70   befriend (3)   ignore (13)   Fri, 22 Jul 2016, 2:53pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 4

dodgerfanjohn says

And I'd never purposely expose someone's personal info, even if I disliked the poster. But since Ribas personally outed himself it's fair game. Add in that not only is his current username an insult, but nearly every post he makes is an insult, he is deserving of the response.

In short, someone who did the most outrageously stupid thing one can do on the Internet, has no business calling others stupid. What Ribas did and continues to do is sort of Internet Darwinism.

No, it's not. That is complete BS. When did it become fair game to call someone's place of employment?

If you want to insult Ribas on here, that's fair game. Call him an asshole. No problem.

tatupu70   befriend (3)   ignore (13)   Fri, 22 Jul 2016, 2:50pm PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 5

Ironman says

Look up on the top of this page, there's this thing called a "search bar". Pretty amazing technology, isn't it?

Here's a hint and the RULE, since you apparently haven't learned this yet about the Internet. You NEVER post anything on the Internet that you wouldn't mind seeing on a billboard on the side of the road?

Understand now, or should I type s-l-o-w-e-r?

That's not what I'm talking about. Mr. Ribas certainly didn't ask that someone call his place of employment. Iwog didn't post details about his credit history on here. You spent hours and hours of your time digging into personal details about other posters.

tatupu70   befriend (3)   ignore (13)   Fri, 22 Jul 2016, 1:54pm PDT   Like   Dislike (2)     Share   Quote   Comment 6

I'll unignore you to answer this because it's important.

Ironman says

Hey Tatty, how would somebody get personal information on someone if that original poster didn't already share it with every one here?

Because you spend hours and hours researching every little tidbit of information you can glean from posts on here. You are a troll.

tatupu70   befriend (3)   ignore (13)   Fri, 22 Jul 2016, 1:48pm PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 7

Straw Man says

It's 2016, people post their personal information all over the net and don't give it a second thought. And these who want to post anonymous post anonymous. It's when someone reveals his personal information, boasts about his reaches and smarts and then suddenly his balls starts shrinking and he starts squealing for his name to be removed it becomes funny. Fucking hilarious, actually

No, it's really not. Because we have some twisted assholes on here who think it's funny to screw with people's life. This guy isn't embarrassed about some of his posts or because he was wrong about something.

I agree that nobody should be afraid to post their real information on here. It's too bad there are folks like CIC in the world.

tatupu70   befriend (3)   ignore (13)   Fri, 22 Jul 2016, 1:31pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike (2)     Share   Quote   Comment 8

Straw Man says

lol, what a pussy

The pussies are the assholes who think it's funny to post personal information about someone on here. How bad does your life have to be to think that's funny?

And it's way past time to ban CIC/Ironman.

tatupu70   befriend (3)   ignore (13)   Fri, 22 Jul 2016, 1:12pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 9

BayAreaObserver says

I was more wondering how DT is going to roll back Dubya's mandate of 2005 on the biofuels calling for 36 billion gallons to be sold by 2022 of which 15 billion could be ethanol derived by corn. Not sure how well the red states that supply the bulk of this are going to react.

Maybe you didn't hear his speech yesterday. He's going to do it by making America Great again. What else needs to be said??

tatupu70   befriend (3)   ignore (13)   Fri, 22 Jul 2016, 1:00pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 10

BayAreaObserver says

And Donald will rectify this and how ?

First of all, Donald has nothing against American cheese. He LOVES American cheese. But not only will he fix it, he's the ONLY one who can fix it. And he'll do it by making America great again.

tatupu70   befriend (3)   ignore (13)   Fri, 22 Jul 2016, 10:01am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 11

Straw Man says

So they're bringing out of mothballs all the washed-out clowns for this sudden all hands on deck... Must be some kind of an emergency.

Yep--you're right if by "they" you mean Trump. None of the A-listers would speak so Trump had to get the washed-out clowns to speak instead. (See Baio, Scott)

tatupu70   befriend (3)   ignore (13)   Fri, 22 Jul 2016, 9:59am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 12

dodgerfanjohn says

Sharingmyintelligencewiththedumbasses says

Only a complete moron like me would post personally identifying information such as my real name, Roberto Ribas, to the point where it caused me problems at my work place.

Fixed your post Professor Ribas.

Well trolled.

tatupu70   befriend (3)   ignore (13)   Fri, 22 Jul 2016, 6:45am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 13

Ranina ranina says

libbies want things sugarcoated.

libbies want same ole same ole.

if shit is negative so bi it.

Actually, it's more like Republicans want to scare you. Andrew Shepherd had it right.

"We have serious problems to solve, and we need serious people to solve them. And whatever your particular problem is, I promise you Bob Rumson is not the least bit interested in solving it. He is interested in two things, and two things only: making you afraid of it, and telling you who's to blame for it. That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you win elections. You gather a group of middle age, middle class, middle income voters who remember with longing an easier time, and you talk to them about family, and American values and character"

Just substitute Trump for Rumson.

tatupu70   befriend (3)   ignore (13)   Thu, 21 Jul 2016, 12:27pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

YesYNot says

Looks like Trump wants to be a PINO - President In Name Only.

Hasn't this been clear all along? He doesn't want to BE President. He wants to be able to SAY he is President. He has no interest in fixing anything or solving any problems. It's all to feed his massive ego.

tatupu70   befriend (3)   ignore (13)   Thu, 21 Jul 2016, 11:00am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 15

Obviously a for-profit monopoly running health care would result in increased costs. That's not single payer.

tatupu70   befriend (3)   ignore (13)   Thu, 21 Jul 2016, 7:46am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 16

indigenous says

I seemed to have remembered him bragging about becoming a billionaire. Why not it worked for the Clintons.

I'm a thinking that D'Souza has a point.

The things you "seem" to remember have a strong correlation with BS.

tatupu70   befriend (3)   ignore (13)   Thu, 21 Jul 2016, 7:17am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 17

indigenous says

The maths for his drastic net worth increase will not quite add up if you are to consider that every US president is paid an annual salary of $400,000, this cannot explain the huge leap in wealth. So how does someone getting paid 400 thousand dollars a year end up being worth 12.2 million in 8 years?

Do you remember this?

tatupu70   befriend (3)   ignore (13)   Thu, 21 Jul 2016, 7:14am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 18

thunderlips11 says

Starting two Civil Wars that have empowered radical Islamic Extremists during her brief stint as Secretary of State isn't being a loser?

What is Trump's plan for the Middle East?

tatupu70   befriend (3)   ignore (13)   Thu, 21 Jul 2016, 7:11am PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 19

The short list is supposedly Kaine, Vilsack, or Labor Secretary Tom Perez. Although it appears Liz Warren is still under consideration as well.

Perez and Warren would be the more progressive picks.

tatupu70   befriend (3)   ignore (13)   Wed, 20 Jul 2016, 7:01am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 20

dodgerfanjohn says

Bay Area Observer....

Those are the people we SHOULD be providing asylum to.

They're all Muslim.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends