Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 24 Jan 2015 in Obama Howls at the Moon, tatupu70 said:

indigenous says

"Because you lose every debate?"

No because I have a policy not to argue with idiots.

I will not respond any more as I'm going to my happy place.

Enjoy.

indigenous says

"So, how did it apply to the savings and loans that weren't subject to CRA at all??"

Now I remember why I have you on ignore...

Because you lose every debate?

indigenous says

Read what I posted it explains very well. In a nutshell it has to do with a culture being setup by the Fed to prove that a bank was a "good citizen" which the banks spent a couple trillion dollars on which fomented these citizen groups to get in on the free money. The CRA was a seminal agency to this end.

So, how did it apply to the savings and loans that weren't subject to CRA at all??

And how did giving loans to underqualified folks in affluent neighborhoods give the "good citizen" proof?

Obviously you're not the teacher, I'm trying to show you why you and your BS sources are 100% incorrect.

indigenous says

So Tat:

My thoughts exactly. Hard to believe there are still people out there that believe the CRA had anything to do with the housing bubble.

indigenous says

The otherwise inexplicable collapse in lending standards and the financial crisis that followed is explained by the economic rent sharing collaboration between political groups like ACORN, the government, the GSEs, and the emerging megabanks to promote home ownership among those previously unable to qualify for a mortgage.

lol--how is it explained? Why did a program designed to help low income families in specific red-lined areas cause private institutions not regulated by the CRA to make risky loans in non-redlined areas? Help me out with that question.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 107 milliseconds to create.