Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 19 Apr 2014 in Couple married for 70 years, die 15 hrs apart., Call it Crazy said:

Wow, that's a switch up...

It's usually "why do husbands die before their wives?"......

..........Because they want to....

• On 19 Apr 2014 in #1 Cause of Death,, Call it Crazy said:

New Renter says

As for research I suggest you get to know some of those special ops people. Listen to their war stories. Understand how hard they train and how good they get at what they do.

I already know a bunch, and as good as they are, they are only available in small numbers, not near the strength if needed in multiple areas...

But keep watching your war movies, maybe you can write the next fictional script in Hollywood.....

While you're at it, read this. It seems your Special Opt boys are good at something else, too...

US Special Ops forces committing suicide in record numbers.

US special forces have been committing suicide at record levels for the last two years, the head of the US Special Operations Command (SOCom) admitted in a speech on Thursday. He blamed the high numbers on the length and difficulty of combat.

"There is a lot of angst. There's a lot of pressure out there. My soldiers have been fighting now for 12, 13 years in hard combat. Hard combat,” Adm. William McRaven, the head of SOCom, said at a conference in Florida. “And anybody that has spent any time in this war has been changed by it. It's that simple."

http://rt.com/usa/special-ops-record-suicide-rate-536/

sbh says

In case you haven't noticed, the American military has been rescaled to deal with guerrilla forces for quite some time now.

Yeah right... That's working out so well in goat herding land, right??

Drink some more!!!

My examples above prove how wrong your opinion truly is...

The locals/feds couldn't put together an organized response for a single lone wolf, but keep believing they are organized enough to handle multiples....

• On 19 Apr 2014 in Corrupted Capitalism and the Housing Crisis, Call it Crazy said:

Strategist says

Because we are a democracy we can slowly evolve into a better and better system with the power of the vote.

Hmmm... Wrong... We are a constitutional republic (on paper anyway)....

New Renter says

magination, yeah, that's it:

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/ultimate-sniper-rifle-3-inches-at-1000-yards-tactical-rifles/

Now try to use your imagination to imagine what such a rifle COULD do in the hands of someone with decades of training:

Yeah, like I said, imagination... Do you really think your SEAL boys will be able to sit down, take their time, have a nice steady resting point and fire at targets during guerrilla warfare??? If the local citizens move to "take" back what they want, they won't be sitting in steady, pretty horsey lines like you saw at the Bundy ranch....

It will be total guerrilla warfare, hit and run attacks, small groups, quiet deer hunters, small militias, etc. All the tanks, drones, AC130 gunships, Appaches, artillery, and all the high power weapons won't do squat for them... (Like they aren't working against the goat herders)...

Also, how many Special Forces like you say (SEALS, Rangers, Delta) are available to be deployed in the country?? They would be completely out numbered. Ain't going to happen... Take 0.5% of 100 million gun owners, what do you have as a force??

Do some research... Remember the LAPD cop Chris Dorner?? One guy, how many LEO's did he tie up looking for him??? That's just one guy... How many resources were used to find ONE guy...

How about the two brothers who did the Boston Marathon bombing. How many LEO's did they tie up in their search.... That's TWO guys..

Take a look at any past mall or school shootings. How much did each one of them tie up all the local and federal LEO resources?? All because of ONE guy....

Now, use any of those situations and multiply by 5 or ten groups out on the loose. How will ANY local or Federal LEO's or military deal with it in urban surroundings???

Let your imagination run wild with that scenario....

• On 19 Apr 2014 in What if Bundy had been a deadbeat black man or native american?, Call it Crazy said:

Blurtman says

It is a good thing for Americans to finally realize that there is no law in the USA, and to take up arms. I just wish they would take up arms against the banksters.

The banksters are on the end of the list.... There is a long list in front of them...

indigenous says

Ok Rambo no more army movies for you. Yup they are good but they are not supermen. A seal told me one time, do not believe everything you see in the movies. It is a bad idea to deify anyone.

Ha Ha Ha.... That's exactly what I was thinking.... He's definitely watching too many Arnold movies!!!

Either that, or his imagination is working extremely overtime....

• On 18 Apr 2014 in Voters open to tweaking prop 13, Call it Crazy said:

toothfairy says

if you don't like prop 13 move to New Jersey. I hear their taxes are plenty high.

They certainly are... You want to pay mine here??? I'll share!!!

• On 18 Apr 2014 in Corrupted Capitalism and the Housing Crisis, Call it Crazy said:

indigenous says

Strategist says

I kinda like her, she is fun, but dead wrong very often.

Maybe that's what makes Patnet interesting.

Agreed but consider the environment she comes from

Just be careful, she wears a tutu you know.....

• On 18 Apr 2014 in #1 Cause of Death,, Call it Crazy said:

Strategist says

Collateral damage is not intentional killing.

With comments like the this one, I'm wondering where you fit in this comment:

Strategist says

Everyone here would agree half the people here are stupid.

• On 18 Apr 2014 in The Housing Recovery That Never Was is Over, Call it Crazy said:

Mandy Lifeboats says

Of course I wouldn't just take her advice, I'm waiting to talk to the cashiers at Walmart.

You should really talk to the guy pushing the carts in. I hear he really has the inside scoop...

Strategist says

We don't. I really know so.

Try this and see if you really know.....

https://www.google.com/#q=drone+attacks+on+civilians

indigenous says

Yea that makes sense, consider that largest army in the world are America deer hunters. The cops for the most part have what you describe. Is the army really going to want to kill their fellow citizens? It may not be equal but it is not nothing.

Yep.... Not only the deer hunters but all the sport shooters and others that have bought firearms in the last few years. Did all these people buy firearms because they want to shoot squirrels in their back yard???

New Renter says

The military isn't afraid of its citizenry armed with full auto high capacity magazine assault rifles

Wanna bet????

There are 100 million firearm owners and over 300 million firearms in the hands of the citizens... There are 780,000 active law enforcement in the country...

How many of them would shoot at US citizens versus how many of the 100 million firearm owners would rise up??? If 2% of firearm owners got pissed off, there would be nothing any military or LEO could do...

Strategist says

In the past we did intentionally kill innocent people by bombing cities. Pathetic and uncivilized. Today we do not.

We don't???? Really think so???

New Renter says

The military isn't afraid of its citizenry armed with full auto high capacity magazine assault rifles - they are very well trained in dealing such threats. You and everyone you know could be so armed and still be massacred should the powers that be wish it so. What is your AK with a 30rd detachable mag of cop killer bullets going to do against a tank?

indigenous says

Especially when you consider how the N Vietnamese kicked the US's ass with far less resources than the US, or Afghanistan did the same to the USSR

How is all the US firepower doing against the goat herders in Afghanistan 10 years later???

Bitcoins arent the future? says

hmm I'd think car crashes

They're a little bit further down the list:

• On 18 Apr 2014 in Advice to Democrats: Don't say 'recovery', Call it Crazy said:

CaptainShuddup says

I want to see a go to chart that highlights all of the Democrat's wins and accomplishments.

How's this??

indigenous says

Would that be the case with Mao?

or the majority of deaths caused by Stalin?

Pol Pot?

I bet they were all really nice guys, just misunderstood.....

• On 18 Apr 2014 in It's not the fed, Call it Crazy said:

iwog says

Believe it or not, mortgage rates have actually been trending down slightly and real estate is still going up.

Well, when the inverse happened last year (rates went up), what happened to sales??? So, we'll see if rates come down to last year's level, will sales pick up...

• On 18 Apr 2014 in The Housing Recovery That Never Was is Over, Call it Crazy said:

smaulgld says

A good play might be a home builder that focuses on multi family construction

That would be a good choice:

• On 18 Apr 2014 in Bay Area Obamacare mystery: Where are the patients?, Call it Crazy said:

Iosef V HydroCabron says

elliemae says

Just yesterday I was juggling 4 cellphones and texting while jaywalking across a busy intersection in a high-crime area, because I can! I did it because I have insurance.

I can't tell you how many root canals, hemorrhoidectomies, and bone marrow transplants I have had since I can now get unlimited medical care.

So much fun!

When is your lobotomy scheduled??

indigenous says

No one got the answer?

I guessed wrong, I though it was medical errors... They weren't even close...

• On 18 Apr 2014 in Five groups that lie about the housing market, Call it Crazy said:

CDon says

That said, it is incredibly irresponsible to come here and continue to spout of your opinion (presented as some sort of axiomatic fact BTW) that if they wait juuuuuust a little longer, a magnificent CRASH will come such that the long time sitters will be richly rewarded.

...and any person with just a little bit of critical thinking skills, who takes information from an anonoymous blog, and bases a MAJOR financial decision like buying a house from that information, deserves exactly what they get...

• On 18 Apr 2014 in California house sales hit six-year low, Call it Crazy said:

smaulgld says

bubblesitter says

Pretty soon government will be thinking of ideas to kick start home buying/selling process...not sure what the heck they gonna do when prices are so high that even such a low rate can't kick start that process.

They will try with ARM and other programs designed to "increase home ownership" but they will be beating a dead horse.

The housing market shouldn't drive the economy, the economy should drive the housing market

Yep...., ARM's are up to like 8% of mortgages now versus like 3% a year ago because people are trying to find a way to purchase an over-priced house on declining wages...

• On 18 Apr 2014 in It's not the fed, Call it Crazy said:

iwog says

The fed cultists all believe that the economy cannot survive without continued QE. That continued QE is propping up the stock market, the real estate market, and holding interest rates down.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 404 milliseconds to create.