comments by Ironman

Ironman   befriend (0)   ignore (14)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 2:44pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

HydroCabron says

Thir will cost Clinton 1tens of millions of votes.

I vote entirely on who a candidate's thonorary campaign chiarperson is. I can't imagine supporting Hillary now.

Wow, I can see you're really upset now..

Or really drunk!!

Ironman   befriend (0)   ignore (14)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 2:42pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

PCGyver says

Ironman says

Meanwhile At The DNC In Philly...

Why aren't you down there? You could be there in an hour and a half from Asbury Park.

I don't hang out with Liberal lunatics...

That's your area.

Ironman   befriend (0)   ignore (14)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 2:35pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

Update 1: In a quite shocking 'beyond caring what the average joe thinks' move, Hillary Clinton just announced that Debbie Wasserman Schultz will serve as an honorary chair on Clinton's campaign.

Hillary Clinton is thanking her "longtime friend" Debbie Wasserman Schultz after the Florida congresswoman's decision to step down as chair of the Democratic National Committee.

"I am grateful to Debbie for getting the Democratic Party to this year's historic convention in Philadelphia, and I know that this week's events will be a success thanks to her hard work and leadership," she said.

"There's simply no one better at taking the fight to the Republicans than Debbie--which is why I am glad that she has agreed to serve as honorary chair of my campaign's 50-state program to gain ground and elect Democrats in every part of the country, and will continue to serve as a surrogate for my campaign nationally, in Florida, and in other key states."

Ironman   befriend (0)   ignore (14)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 1:51pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 4

Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

I always said that Debbie Wasserman Schultz was overrated. The Dems Convention is cracking up and Bernie is exhausted, no energy left!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/757311921095925760

Ironman   befriend (0)   ignore (14)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 1:49pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

thunderlips11 says

Which Clinton Crony will replace her?

DNC Vice Chair Donna Brazile will serve as interim chair through the election - @LuisMiranda https://twitter.com/LuisMiranda/status/757304945611837442

Ironman   befriend (0)   ignore (14)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 1:48pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 6

Donald Trump on resignation of DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz: 'Today proves what I have always known, that Reince Priebus is the tough one and the smart one, not Debbie Wasserman Schultz' - @realDonaldTrump https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/757309616254545920

Ironman   befriend (0)   ignore (14)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 1:34pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 7

Meanwhile At The DNC In Philly...

Matt Pearce Verified account
‏@mattdpearce

I'm in downtown Philly, and I haven't seen a single Clinton t-shirt yet. #DNCinPHL

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/757241287611387904

Many pictures here:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-24/meanwhile-dnc-philly

Ironman   befriend (0)   ignore (14)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 1:11pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 8

Here's a question, just looking at regular delegates, the count between Hillary and Bernie is 2205 to 1846, for a 359 difference. RCP claims Hillary has 602 Super delegates.

Is there any chance these super delegates could bolt over to Bernie based on Hillary's recent issues with the FBI and emails and now the DNC Wikileak emails. Is there a possibility these Super delegates won't want to back a liar and the DNC games?

Could Bernie actually get more delegate votes based on that or are these super delegates totally locked in?

Ironman   befriend (0)   ignore (14)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 12:08pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 9

turtledove says

It's like her gut reaction to any question is to lie. She'd be much better off if she just stuck to the truth.

The issue is, pathological liars aren't concerned with the truth. They just tell a NEW lie to cover the OLD lie.

I had a buddy back in grade school who would do just that with people who didn't know him. When I called him out on the lies, he never had a defense. It just comes natural.

Ironman   befriend (0)   ignore (14)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 11:52am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 10

PussyYesYNot says

How about the debt to GDP under Obama, where's that?

-
YesYNot says

if you don't know that the deficit has gone down

but is still in historic high records over the last few decades, except during the middle of the last recession:
-

-
It's nice you can still parrot the Dem talking points.

Ironman   befriend (0)   ignore (14)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 11:02am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 11

errc says

Wouldn't anyone with a brain

You don't need to go any further. You answered your own question.

Ironman   befriend (0)   ignore (14)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 11:01am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 12

What about Obama from 2010 to 2016?

Ironman   befriend (0)   ignore (14)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 10:44am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 13

YesYNot says

That Lil' Debbie Whatshername and Clinton should be shot in the street and hung like a necklace on the Lincoln memorial for not having more secure servers. WTF is wrong with these people.

That's what the SMART people say, but idiots like you keep voting Dem.

Why do you do that?

Ironman   befriend (0)   ignore (14)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 9:31am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

Strategist says

When prices are high enough, they will build, and build like crazy.

I think you missed this point.

tovarichpeter says

The lack of affordable homes

Who's going to be able to afford these homes? Plus, NEW homes are only 10% of the market. People can't afford the other 90% of existing homes available.

Ironman   befriend (0)   ignore (14)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 9:28am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 15

thunderlips11 says

she's full of shit

That's all you needed to write.

Ironman   befriend (0)   ignore (14)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 9:11am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 16

HydroCabron says

Wow. What an idiot.

You should go easy on yourself there. We really feel sorry for you that you're having all these internal mental issues.

Just how many voices do you hear in your head on a daily basis?

Sad...

Ironman   befriend (0)   ignore (14)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 9:08am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 17

tovarichpeter says

The lack of affordable homes is quickly becoming the next housing crisis

Which is why I'm building a Tiny House. It will be the new "normal" for the poor Millennials who will never be able to buy a standard house.

Ironman   befriend (0)   ignore (14)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 9:02am PDT   Like (3)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 18

HydroCabron says

Fat Infallible Omniscient Birther

Do you want EXTRA nickels for including adjectives this time?

HydroCabron says

Now back to our regularly scheduled 20 daily posts of Hillary bashing.

The SAD part, the Hillary bashing is FACTUAL and TRUE!!

Go have a nice cry!

Ironman   befriend (0)   ignore (14)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 9:01am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 19

Blurtman says

She is a train wreck happening in real time. Watch and enjoy.

So who are you going to vote for?

Ironman   befriend (0)   ignore (14)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 9:00am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 20

BayAreaObserver says

Brought to you by the TDS team -

Nice!!! An equal opportunity basher!!

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends