Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 1 Sep 2014 in Housing Stumbling in Slowest Season for U.S., lostand confused said:

Strategist says

Analyzer says

And when do you think that will be?

Who knows, how many people do you think accurately predicted the last one? The key is to be prepared for the opportunities, not guessing when they will come.

You could die of old age waiting. In heaven everything is always free.

Including 71 virgins??

• On 1 Sep 2014 in The poorest city of it's size in California, lostand confused said:

I was reading the link dodger provided. Some woman on benefits is suing because her benefits got terminated. Dumb fool-you are on alms and are a beggar. if I were in the situation, I would accept that and work on getting back to being a respectable member of society, not sue the person that throws alms in your begging bowl. What a nation-where producers are vilified and beggars are glorified.

We all fall on hard times-that should teach you humility, gratitude and a will to get better-not entitlement and a demand to be kept in the lifestyle you were used to-oh wait, hmm I wonder where that attitude came from???

• On 1 Sep 2014 in Treasury prices are on the verge of collapse - Yields getting ready to skyrocket, lostand confused said:

Well, Yellen is talking about rising rates from around June 2015. So rates will rise-unless something horrible happens in between. But we are doing far better than Europe and with mild slowdowns in china and India, we might actually not be that bad.

• On 1 Sep 2014 in The poorest city of it's size in California, lostand confused said:

I just find it odd, that they have so many illegals and so much welfare in CA. Can't you point the chronic welfare case and say-hey take the illegal's job or you lose benefits. If somebody had to work for a living-they take pride in their homes/stuff. It would kill two birds with one stone-or is that too logical for CA??

• On 1 Sep 2014 in China doctors replace vertebra bone with 3D printed vertebra, lostand confused said:

I wonder how long before we lose our dominance of science?? Well maybe the Chinese will offshore their jobs then.

• On 31 Aug 2014 in Putin Calls for Eastern Ukraine Statehood, lostand confused said:

Whichever side you are on-the guy is a genius. All we have is folks looking at any crisis/opportunity to enrich themselves. Politicians, police, nobody cares about this country-everybody is about making a buck at the expense of the country/populace.

• On 31 Aug 2014 in Women techies want to fight sexism-by posing in their underwear.., lostand confused said:

What are they trying to say? hey baby, let me show you how I really got to the top, you want some of this, better give me a promotion and more money??

Dumb, people like Meg Whitman, Carly Fiorina got to the top and have advanced more than 100s of millions of men. Just because you didn't get ahead, does not mean the world is conspiring against you.

• On 31 Aug 2014 in Ice bucket challenge hypocrisy, lostand confused said:

Didn't Dubya the shrub take the ice bucket challenge??

• On 31 Aug 2014 in Undercover cop convinces autistic teen into selling him weed, lostand confused said:

These pigs get full taxpayer funded salaries and a full pension-pigs.

• On 31 Aug 2014 in Oklahoma doctor making a run around ObamaCare, lostand confused said:

CaptainShuddup says

posted all the prices for his center’s surgeries online

That is nice. Most hospitals will never tell you how much it costs and then bill you 100 bucks for a box of tissues alone.

• On 30 Aug 2014 in YES to affordable housing in our backyards, lostand confused said:

Indiana Jones says

Are saying the poor are lazy, and so therefore deserve a separate entrance from the rich folk?

I am saying the poor should live where they can afford. If they want to get out of it, they can try and aim to have more money.

Somedays I wonder if this great nation is turning into a communist country.

• On 30 Aug 2014 in YES to affordable housing in our backyards, lostand confused said:

Indiana Jones says

"Poor doors" are discriminatory and based on socio-economic status. This isn't the South before the civil rights era, this is 2014, NYC, and the "separate entrance" is actually being justified as a good way to get new units to be allowed.

The physical division between the have and have-nots will get worse if there is not an uproar to this "back of the bus" discrimation.

You either can afford to buy a house or can't buy. if you need gubmnt assistance-0you do what I tell you, before I put money into your begging bowl. What is so complex about it. How does lazyism equate to discrimination??

• On 30 Aug 2014 in Atlanta Cop Kills and Immolates His Way to Cop of the Year Candidacy, lostand confused said:

Well, at least he was charged. Here a texting cops plows into a 65 yr old bicyclist who was riding in the bicycle lane, kills him and Los Angeles county has decided not to charge him. Cop lied and said bicyclist swerved onto traffic and he ran over him, but it was proven that was not true and cop lied. Cyclist was in the bicycle lane. Cop was texting and driving and admits to being distracted by his computer-but still won't be charged. He will be free to text and drive and give you ticket for texting and driving. Third world banana republic.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/29/cop-who-killed-napster-exec-while-texting-and-driving-wont-be-charged/

• On 30 Aug 2014 in CA-if a woman smiles, enjoys sex with you-you still raped her, lostand confused said:

iwog says

If this was a country with equal rights between the sexes, she would now spend 10 months in prison, however we all know that equal protection is just bullshit.

That is the thing. Do women ever get prosecuted for false rape accusations? Do women ever get prosecuted for making false child support claims. They actually lie about who the father is and then under threat of jail , get money from men for decades. Has a single woman ever been prosecuted for this horrific crime? This is worse than any rape, for men to find out they have been raising somebody's child-to rub salt on their wounds, some states actually require them to continue supporting this bastard , illegitimate child.

Now in my own example above, I don't do drugs or drink, but when you ar eyoung , horny, out clubbing, bar hopping, sometimes you get horny enough that you settle for some hole to fill. next morning after the fun, I have regretted my choice. That ain't rape-weather I was drunk or not-it is personal responsibility. You learn and grow. But if it had been a woman-hey rape. All they have succeeded is to make rape a joke and make every claim suspect.

The western world is so screwed up and its women have become legal whores with the gubmnt as its pimp. The war on men needs to stop. Women wanted equality-stop relying on men-we are equals , not your daddy. Luckily I didn't knock up some druggie, else my life would have been ruined. Now that I am ready to start a family, one of my criteria when I was looking to settle down, was to look for a woman who was independent an dnot dependent on my money. I was lucky to find a woman with a good career and rather well off parents . It is so much easier to be with someone, when you don't have to wonder if she is going to take half and run away with some teenage boy or some such-or drum up allegation to get more alimony. In CA, if you are a "victim" of domestic violence, you get more alimony. So of course worthless high school drama queen with no skills, who got married to live a comfy life are going to throw every charge they can during a divorce to get more money. They are not going to get penalized-no risk, only extra money if false allegation works-so why not? When you are young, dumb, you don't have the experience to make choices about marriage etc. if you married a whore, the state should not force you to treat her like a goddess to be kept in a pedestal and worshipped for life, while she bangs five men in one night -on your dime. Equality, get some transitory support and get on your feet.

• On 29 Aug 2014 in CA-if a woman smiles, enjoys sex with you-you still raped her, lostand confused said:

rooemoore says

lostand confused says

How is it rape, when woman did not say no?

You've read the law, right? Where does it say "woman"?

if you read one of my first posts in this thread, that is what I asked. if a woman gives a blowjob to a guy who never said no or yes-then technically she raped him?? because he never said yes. however feminazi inspired laws are never applied to men in equal measure. how many women have been arrested because they had sex with a drunk man who was too drunk to say no. I myself in my younger days have woken up with an ugly wrench on occasion after some hard partying. I thought it was my fault for being so dumb and irresponsible-never did I think I was raped???????? If I did, no court will go after her. but if the situation as reversed-there are quite a few men in jail for the same situation.

How many women have been arrested for this crime? How many women have been arrested for falsely claiming that somebody is the father and forcibly taking money from him. In fact in some states, courts have gone so far as to say that it is in the best interest of the child for the non-father to continue paying child support . What about his feelings at having his heart torn out and cheated in such a primal way??

Nope male feelings, emotions never matter. the last few decades have been about victimizing men in any way possible and women controlling every aspect of men.

The law itself is for women and you have given stats that support that and now you say where it says women-how many women have been arrested for raping men?? how many have been kicked out of college and had their lives ruined for raping men. if the same criteria were applied-plenty should be jailed as rapists-but how many are??

• On 29 Aug 2014 in CA-if a woman smiles, enjoys sex with you-you still raped her, lostand confused said:

rooemoore says

But it wont lead to more false accusations either. You're over-reacting. If this were a law that was trying to increase the conviction rate of inner-city armed robberies you'd probably be all for it -- false accusations be damned!

No it is you who are over reacting and being very defensive. Why would I support a law that was trying to increase conviction rate of inner-city robberies?

It looks like you are bothered by the conviction rate, rather than the crime itself?? How is it rape, when woman did not say no? How does one measure how drunk a woman is?? This is garbage and another law that wants to portray women as meek, helpless wallflowers with no responsibility. All the equality, but none of the responsibility. So what is next a drunk woman is no longer responsible if she takes a car and causes an accident-after all it was the pedestrians fault for getting in her way.

rooemoore says

Couldn't we agree that it would be a good idea to catch more real rapists and also treat false accusers as criminals too?

Well what would you define as rape?? When you don't have a certified, notarized letter for every stage of the sexual act-this pretty much calls it rape. That is not a victim.

Then drugs and alcohol-the line should be if someone forcibly drugged you like those date rape drugs-yes. but if you get drunk and have sex and regret it the next day-is that your poor judgement or a sexual crime??? Allt his causes is to look at every rape horror story and wonder if the victim is a liar

These kind of stupid laws by feminists is what makes even something as disgusting as rape highly suspicious. So a woman didn't say yes, was silent, smiled, enjoyed it and wanted more-technically it is still rape?

What about the man-if he didn't say yes and woman grabbed his junk and he enjoys a good blowjob-by this law it means he is raped?-because ehe never said yes?? Of course these kind of laws never apply to men. feminazis will never stop until they make this the female version of Saudi Arabia.

• On 29 Aug 2014 in I'm liquidating all my stocks and going to cash, lostand confused said:

Well, I am almost out stocks a while ago. The market did rise tremendously after that, but I am happy with my gains. Bought a nice house with close to an acre lot for far less than a CA condo. We did not have a second boom here in the midwest and so the prices are just firming now. So who knows if we will have a second crash in real estate-but with what I paid and since I live here, I can eat the losses. Plus would have to pay rent to live anyways.

• On 28 Aug 2014 in Proper way to discipline your daughter for being a sexual being, Kentucky style, lostand confused said:

zzyzzx says

Article is useless without the cellphone pics.

here ya go !!

• On 28 Aug 2014 in Tax reform could save the middle class, lostand confused said:

bob2356 says

lostand confused says

these pollyana types and partisan hacks can never look past their party line. America already has the highest corporate tax rate in the first world-if not the whole world. how much more progressive can you get??

Yep that high tax "rate" is why some of the biggest corporations in the world are paying very little taxes on record profits. It's the paid not the rate that matters. But thanks for providing yourself as an example of a partisan hack that can never look past their party line.

Blah, blah , blah. We have the highest tax rate. Any company that has done an inversion ENDS UP PAYING LOWER TAXES. What does that tell you about taxes paid-oh right brain is closed off to logic.

• On 27 Aug 2014 in Tax reform could save the middle class, lostand confused said:

Obama signed into law FATCA. This draconian law targets all American citizens abroad-not corporations, but ordinary citizens- and orders all banks all across the globe to spy on Americans and report back under threat. Yes-this was done by Obama-not republicans.

While a corporations can keep money abroad and not pay taxes, ordinary citizens cannot. We are the only first world nation in the world that has dual taxation. Non resident citizens have to file tax returns and will have to pay taxes on money earned, past the exemption and per treaty with individual countries.

these pollyana types and partisan hacks can never look past their party line. America already has the highest corporate tax rate in the first world-if not the whole world. how much more progressive can you get??

How much of other peoples money do bums want??? Bums on welfare and illegals should cancel each other out. for a bug chunk of time, this country had no income taxes. Bums and divocess need to get a job.

A person paying 15% , but 1 million in taxes is paying way more than what millions of bums that pay nothing.

• On 27 Aug 2014 in NSA shares billions of records with other Govt agencies., lostand confused said:

Strategist says

You want the whole world to know our secrets pertaining to national security?

If you guys think jeopardizing our security equates to your freedom, you will be very very disappointed.

Somebody farting is now considered national security.

• On 27 Aug 2014 in Harrassment widespread on Muni and BART, lostand confused said:

When I traveleld on BART, the worst thing was a woman talking to herself throughout the trip-in a very loud voice. Not a doctor, but looked like she had multiple personality disorder or some such-she would start talking and then talk in another "voice" etc and so on.

Dressed nice, decent looking woman, but kept talking the whole way. Sometimes she screamed at a voice asking an imaginary person to stop abusing her. fascinating actually-in a trainwreck kind of way. Saw her regularly for quite a while.

• On 27 Aug 2014 in NSA shares billions of records with other Govt agencies., lostand confused said:

curious2 says

In related news, Military employees have since reported being told it is now "illegal and a violation of national security" to read The Intercept.

People who fight for freedom, have no freedom. Classic, only in America.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 833 milliseconds to create.