Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 30 Jul 2014 in Flesh Eating Bacteria In Florida Beach Waters: Eleven Dead From Warm Water Disea, lostand confused said:

Florida-face eating men, baby killing women, flesh eating bacteria in the ocean, dude killing teen, teen killing grandma in nudist resort-what is up??

• On 30 Jul 2014 in WHITES NEED NOT APPLY: Black Leaders In Fresno Oppose White Cultural Studies, lostand confused said:

casandra says

if you can't discredit why a person can't be the teacher with facts, but only by his/her skin color that would be blatant racisim!

yup.

• On 29 Jul 2014 in Women Against Feminism, lostand confused said:

Second wives club fight lifetime alimony.
    http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2012-07-13/business/fl-alimony-second-wives-20120712_1_lifetime-alimony-permanent-alimony-florida-alimony-reform

• On 28 Jul 2014 in What is up with the rash of trashy posts lately?, lostand confused said:

turtledove says

Two people performing the exact same job should receive the same pay. C

That is in an utopian world. in the real world, there are other skills-kissing ass, willing to bob your head in endless meeting, pretending your boss' new idea is the next best thing to quantum physics etc etc. That person ought to receive more money-for willing to crush his soul that much. Then of course there are other situations-a young dude/dudette may perform an awesome job, but the senior good for nothing may outrank him etc etc. Which is why I am not in favor of mandates. The cream will always rise to the top-be that woman/man/gay/trangender/multiracial etc. back in the day-they could not-because laws specifically did not allow them to. Women could not even vote and blacks were property. Those things have changed -great. but mandating someone needs the same pay, just because they are a different gender-when people like meg Whitman have become billionaires on their own-that is just odd.

• On 28 Jul 2014 in Brains: were out of em! need more cheap Indians. -Microsoft, lostand confused said:

Isn't that funny. This is one area where repubs and dems seem to agree in a bipartisan fashion and yet politicians of all stripes support offshoring even more jobs...

• On 28 Jul 2014 in YES! Assless chaps make a comeback, lostand confused said:

Strategist says

Call it Crazy says

zzyzzx says

When I clicked on the thread title, I was expecting it to be about hot chicks wearing ass-less chaps.

The thread was posted by Dan, you should have known better. This is what he likes:

Thanks for ruining my day.

In the spirit of equality mandates

• On 27 Jul 2014 in And I'm out of here..., lostand confused said:

That is one strange thing I find in the far left today. Before it was the far right-building their dinosaur museums and claiming dinosaurs were ridden by men. The left has its sacred cows-gays, women ,minorities etc.

While some views expressed in that thread are despicable and outrageous-they are just that-views. But in the modern world, we are not allowed to express our views at all if it contrasts the "popular" view. You are labeled a racist, misogynist whateverist. Free debate and discussion is very crucial.

My view has always been that you can say whatever you want in public-now a corporation etc is a different thing as you work for someone. Where I draw the line is legislating two adults in private behavior. be that gays, or mandating equal pay just because of gender-that is absurd-either you are an equal or not.

The right tries to limit personal liberties in gays, abortion etc and the left limits personal liberties of men. But debate is crucial and it is amusing to see the far left resort to hissy fits, bullying , unquestioned obedience to ideas and not question them.

That we have more crime in the black population in the US is a fact. No hiding from that. Now me, I would like to know why-what factors contribute to it, is it solvable, etc? Could it be easy welfare , allure of drug money and the general disdain for hard working folks that is sweeping this country?But some on the forums take it as evidence to support their dumb beliefs-which is their right-as long as they don't enact laws to go back the way things were pre civil rights.

• On 27 Jul 2014 in Oakland is number one!, lostand confused said:

Wasn't jerry brown the mayor of Oakland, before he became the Governor of CA.

• On 26 Jul 2014 in BREAKING NEWS: NEED A JOB? THE GOVT IS HIRING TROLLS Read more at http://invest, lostand confused said:

bgamall4 can become a millionaire or maybe he is a recruiter?

• On 26 Jul 2014 in Live in Oakland and get free sideshow entertainment, lostand confused said:

The deputy left the area for safety reasons-so he could go pull over a grandma and giver her a $400 speeding ticket for going one mile per hour over the speed limit. Only the good folks need to fear the cops in this country.

• On 26 Jul 2014 in Neighbors on edge after shootings at 2 Oakland parks, lostand confused said:

Isn't that normal in Oakland??

• On 26 Jul 2014 in Kansas proves that cutting taxes doesn't create jobs but does devestate economy, lostand confused said:

mell says

JH says

John Bailo says

Kansas has one of the highest property taxes in the US.

Texas, which touts no income tax, has the highest. It's one of 3 dirty little secrets Mr. Perry doesn't like to talk about.

I'd favor a high property tax over a high income tax anytime. I think they are doing it better.

I don't know. You pay income tax only when you have income. In the case of high property taxes, you pay it regardless of your financial circumstances. if you have no income that year-you still owe astronomical property taxes.

Though FL has no taxes and from what I hear reasonable property taxes???

• On 25 Jul 2014 in Farewell to a really cool dog, lostand confused said:

Dexter is an old name. They even have a breed of cattle named Dexter.

• On 25 Jul 2014 in Impeach Obama?, lostand confused said:

So, you want Biden to be the President??

• On 25 Jul 2014 in Appraisal To Remove PMI..., lostand confused said:

If you are in CA, appraisals and house price appreciation won't make any difference to you tax bill??

That is the one good thing about CA-you know what your tax ill is going to be.

• On 24 Jul 2014 in Ukraine Government Breaks Up: PM Resigns Over "Vital Laws on Energy and Finance, lostand confused said:

I wonder what is going to happen-the instability may actually force the split of the east and back to Russia?

• On 24 Jul 2014 in The modern women can no longer cook, they no longer want children and..., lostand confused said:

It is the laws. Take the financial incentive away and divorce will fall to historical levels. We are in an unnatural state due to the feminists. Not only have they established legal slavery for married men-in some places they have pushed for palimony and made that legal. it used to be you could raise your kid the way you saw fit. Now the gubmnt determines how you raise your kid , right down to the last penny.

I think the feminists are directly responsible for the mess we are in. For generations now, people-especially men have gotten used to losing their self and obeying gubmn dictats-no matter how unfair-under threat of prison. So slowly we lose our drive. Why work, when the wife who does nothing but enjoy your money, goes shopping, horseback riding etc etc can suddenly say I am done with your old wrinkly ass, I need half and alimony on top of that and need me some toyboys? I mean only the richer party has to give and the ex wife has no mandate to provide any of the services she supposedly did. You work hard, toil away and boom half is gone and you are on your own, your kids are being raised by another younger dude and you pay the bill for all of it and you are considered the evil person. That is the singular achievement of feminism -to take away dignity and self-respect and make whorism a virtue. Then you wonder why men think so highly of modern American women-it is not the women they hate-but the helplessness, the laws stacked against them. I am sure Halle berry and now Sherri Sheperd from the view must feel the same as any man.

Though now a growing number of women -either themselves or as next wives-are beginning to see the personal impact of these draconian laws. In some states, repeal of these laws have been led/supported by these women. So we may come full circle-from women saying they want it all-the ability to work or the ability to stay at home and be supported in the lifestyle they were used to for life , to actually some women now saying women need to grow up and act as adults and be responsible for themselves and their progeny-isn't that what feminism is supposed to be about-for a woman to be an equal and make her way through the world on her own?? Or is feminism is about being an equal and succeeding and when you fail-have the man foot the bill and you live very successfully??.

• On 23 Jul 2014 in The modern women can no longer cook, they no longer want children and..., lostand confused said:

Indiana Jones says

turtledove says

I'm so impressed that you invented stuff. Men only had a thousand-year head start on women!

Try three-thousand, at least!

Typical excuses. You know there are a gazillion drunks-men-who sit in the bar and say the same thing and tell tall tales of how they would run the country if they were given the choice.

One thing I notice in successful men/women is that they do not use excuses and live in alternate realities. They take charge and get things done . Do you ever hear meg Whitman or even Sarah Palin complain about it being tough for women. When you pass gender based laws like Obozo's equal pay-expect to be judged by gender. If you are willing to stand as a person-expect to be treated as a person. Can't have it both ways.

• On 23 Jul 2014 in Appeals court throws out IRS rule on Obamacare subsidies, lostand confused said:

monkframe says

I find a singular lack of concern for working people in this thread, indeed; in this site. The privileged post, and we should all be subservient. This ruling will hopefully be overcome somehow, the politicians blocking the law are well-insured - maybe they should be taken out and... reminded of reality.

It is this attitude that has brought this great nation to its knees. People feel entitled to other people's money, where beggars have become choosers. Where someone whose only ahcievement is that she got kocked up by a rich dude can get 50k a month in tax free payments for 18 years. The whole country is messed up . People just feel fine to be on sec 8, food stamps, welfare, free phones etc etc and many even seem to expect their mortgages and gas to be paid off and healthcare too. With no gratitude to those paying them off.

• On 22 Jul 2014 in The modern women can no longer cook, they no longer want children and..., lostand confused said:

It is the laws that are the problem. Woman wanted equality- so be it -they need to embrace it and accept their responsibilities. Get rid of alimony and unreasonable child support. if a woman can't support her children financially-then the dad can-no need for the state to grab money and give it to the woman-and nowadays in some case vice-versa. The state only needs to get involved when both parents can't take care of the kids.

Transitory allowance-which might including sharing the apt/home, free food and utilities for a few years after divorce is ok-but anything beyond that is not right. The laws encourage women and now a small but growing population of men to be nothing better than whores, with the gubmnt as the armed pimps/thugs. If gubmnt gets out of this multibillion dollar divorce industry-then people will make choices on their personal circumstances and not on how much money they can extract.

• On 22 Jul 2014 in Appeals court throws out IRS rule on Obamacare subsidies, lostand confused said:

This will get interesting. if the subsidies is gone, that guts the bulk of the program . Unless they come up with away to bypass it-by renaming the federal program as a state run program?? After all they spy on all of us and say it is for our safety.

• On 22 Jul 2014 in AirBNB Guest Refuses To Leave Condo, lostand confused said:

I just don't get this. Why do scum like these get rights and not the owners? If it is your property, you have the right to kick them out, not have the law stacked against you.

But then of course you have rent control, tenants rights, etc-sheesh-what a mess.

• On 22 Jul 2014 in Last year was one of the warmest on record, lostand confused said:

Well, since I moved to the midwest, I was hoping global warming would speed up and I would be living ina tropical apradise. But alas, my area is cooling and on some days it was actually colder than Alaska. maybe igloos will be the new rage here??

• On 21 Jul 2014 in More fun with America's favorite breed., lostand confused said:

Well, the pit bull apologists will be in full force claiming to that it is a misunderstood breed and it is the owner not the dog.

Any dog which has the hardware and temperament to kill should be treated as such. Back then people kept hounds etc -they were bred to hunt, not to be lapdogs or pets. A pitbull can cause serious damge to an adult and no matter how good it is, one must be cognizant of that fact.

• On 21 Jul 2014 in Israel invades Gaza because it can, lostand confused said:

dodgerfanjohn says

Rockets fired into ones nation, crappy and inaccurate as they may be, demand a disproportionate response in return.

Sense of fairness gone awry dictates otherwise I suppose. Akin to the imbeciles who think that since the US has nuclear weapons, the US should allow other nations to hold nuclear weapons as well, even if its within the means of the US to prevent that from happeneing.

Like I said, imbeciles.

it is a different world for the last few decades. Back then a strong military power would decimate the weaker and either force them to join or even convert to their religion or kill. But the horrors of World war II put an end to that as acceptable. So now stronger nations like us and/or Israel are supposed to follow some sort of code for warfare, but their opponents can use any means at their disposal-because they are weaker.it is like us and the native americans or taking AZ/CA/NM from the mexicans.

In today's world, they send us their kids and we raise them, feed them and let them be here-it is what it is -until we revert back. Though the likes of Putin seem to be able to straddle both worlds. Witness how he took crimea and our bungling in Iraq-which has lasted longer than World war II. You still have dumb right wing folks itching to go back in there-for what??

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 213 milliseconds to create.