comments by lostand confused

lostand confused   befriend   ignore   Wed, 2 Sep 2015, 6:52am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 1

Well, the CA senate voted unanimously. Have they ever voted unanimously before? How did CA become so lopsided?

lostand confused   befriend   ignore   Wed, 2 Sep 2015, 6:46am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 2

This is interesting,"The bill ensures that male and female employees who perform "substantially similar" work receive equal pay, even if their job titles aren't the same or if they work in different offices for the same employer."

Of course what do you expect, CA is the land where a drunk horny woman can hit on you, pursue you, have sex with you and then claim rape the next day/week/month/year and you are so out of luck.

Now two people -one working in San Francisco and one working in Fresno should receive the same wages-if one has a vagina. It will only be a matter of time, before many businesses move out-what a sad state of affairs-it really is a beautiful state.

lostand confused   befriend   ignore   Wed, 2 Sep 2015, 3:24am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 3

mell says

Just fire her if she's not doing her job - no reason to foam out of the mouth and gloat for jail time. That's not any better.

Fire a gubbmnt union thug-how is that even possible.

lostand confused   befriend   ignore   Tue, 1 Sep 2015, 7:14pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 4

Oh well. this is going to be one hell of a reality show. KY clerk refusing gay marriage has been married four times-so lady on her 4th marriage is threatened by gays getting married the 1st time? is she worried that her future husbands will turn gay and not marry her????

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/09/01/kentucky-clerk-fighting-gay-marriage-has-wed-four-times

lostand confused   befriend   ignore   Tue, 1 Sep 2015, 6:27pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 5

No wonder mcdees gives us burgers for 1 dollar!

lostand confused   befriend   ignore   Tue, 1 Sep 2015, 6:11pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 6

So basically whites kill whites and blacks kill blacks??

lostand confused   befriend   ignore   Tue, 1 Sep 2015, 5:54pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 7

Oh well, maybe she will be the next right wing Kardashian crossed with Honey Boo boo. That will make a good reality show-I think!

lostand confused   befriend   ignore   Tue, 1 Sep 2015, 1:34pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 8

It looks like the suspects were two whites and a black?

lostand confused   befriend   ignore   Tue, 1 Sep 2015, 12:48pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 9

Can't we just say that the punishment for crossing the border illegally is to spend a night of passion with Rosie O'Donnell.Will anyone dare to cross the border??

lostand confused   befriend   ignore   Tue, 1 Sep 2015, 10:05am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 10

mell says

so it's totally appropriate to celebrate all the things the people of European descent accomplished throughout centuries, but you cannot do so without being branded racist

Well, as with many things, there are many sides. For a big chunk of time white pride generally meant KKK type events. and white superiority over all other races. Hitler carried it to an extreme, but the feeling was there. Now the Irish celebrating themselves or possibly German or Scandinavian celebrations is not going to bother anyone. It is like the whole controversy over the confederate flag-it is the slave flag. it is the flag that the southerners fought under -so that they could own human beings of another color, rape them, hang them and generally do what they fit with their property. That is what it stands for. Trying to pretend otherwise is silly.

Being proud of your race is fine, but when one starts using KKK symbols and terminology-well people will get offended. Again as with many things-things get muddled-I don't think anybody cares about white folks being proud of their race-who cares-but usually the ones who use the same slogans are the ones using the terminology of the kKK for now-perhaps there is another way to separate the two.

lostand confused   befriend   ignore   Tue, 1 Sep 2015, 9:55am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 11

Interesting I thought NJ property taxes were the highest in the nation? The one for sale at 3.5 million has taxes of 50k a year-which is not that different than CA- CA would have a 35k a year. The one for sale at 2.5 million on the ocean has taxes for 20k which is not bad. Where I live, depending on the area, a house with market value of 310k can have a12k tax burden-that is on the high end- and the unions are screaming for more tax hikes.

Is it by area? I can't help but notices that the 3.5 mil houses sold for 700k+ in 2008- that is quite a hike in price-almost 500% in 7 years??

lostand confused   befriend   ignore   Tue, 1 Sep 2015, 8:34am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 12

How are the prices in East Palo alto-have they surged too?

lostand confused   befriend   ignore   Tue, 1 Sep 2015, 6:36am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 13

mell says

You lose your job, you lose your house, your wife, and probably your life. It is time to put one to the temple

Sigh. back then, when you fell in difficulty, the wife comforted you and helped you get back on your feet. At least the women I knew growing up-how the feminazis have changed the landscape-Rin's whores are far purer!

lostand confused   befriend   ignore   Tue, 1 Sep 2015, 5:36am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 14

landtof says

case 1: "i'm not a freak if SCOTUS decides i can legally marry another man, don't see you see mom & dad? how normal society thinks i am?"

After what feminazis have done to marriage, I don't even know why gays want to marry-they had true freedom-unlike us staright folks who have the gubmnt in our business all the time-down to every penny. let them share in the misery of the straight man and now a small number of straight women who make more than their husbands.

lostand confused   befriend   ignore   Tue, 1 Sep 2015, 5:32am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 15

But the moon has a cockeyed look-it can't be, the moon does not exist.

lostand confused   befriend   ignore   Mon, 31 Aug 2015, 8:05pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 16

Ceffer says

You don't need mirrors to reflect detectable lasers from the moon. You also don't need astronauts to send mirrors to the moon.

I tell ya, it is yinyang yanni zionist conspiracy

the moon has no tears-it is not there.

lostand confused   befriend   ignore   Mon, 31 Aug 2015, 7:43pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 17

Strategist says

How much would you bet on Trump?

A hundred emojis? Now does that make me cool-at least according to the Clintons!

lostand confused   befriend   ignore   Mon, 31 Aug 2015, 6:42pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 18

That and some white folks actually fought and died to abolish slavery-well quite a few actually-and some blacks in Africa were responsible for catching their fellow men and selling them into slavery. That is the problem when we throw out terms and not look at the whole. Jeniifer lopez and marc Anthony's kids will get far more incentives than some Asian kid or some white kid born to some crack addicted white woman.

Every time you look for a job these days there is a "voluntary " question asking if you are Hispanic . Are blacks now higher than Hispanics or just that dems feel blacks are a lock and so Hispanics need some goodies to get their votes?

lostand confused   befriend   ignore   Mon, 31 Aug 2015, 3:03pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 19

There are many sides to every story. The black lives matter movement is crap. But that does not eman that we are not the number one in throwing people in jail. We throw more people in jail than any nation on earth-measured by any statistics.

Unfortunately the police act as thugs for the prison industrial complex and hence so much vitriol is thrown at them. For example if you drive through NV, you will hit itty bitty towns with 100 people that have 2 police cars in either end of town. They will give you a ticket if you go one mile over the speeding limit-especially out of town license plates. After my 1st ticket for going 36mph ina 35 mph-I always drove 5 under just in case. I once was driving through 50 in North Nevada -also called the loneliest road in America- knowing the speed traps, I slowed down 5mph belwo the speed limit and sure enough came across a cop. Mind you I had been driving at least 10miles before I saw a single car-the cop. Now passed him by and he took off in the opposite direction across a bend. A few moments later I see a car gaining on me real fast and tailgating me real close and sure enough it is the cop-the fool thought I would speed up and he can fill his quota. But I kept 5mph below the speed limit all the way till I reached the highway limits and he lost interest and went back trying to trap some poor soul.

This kind of underhanded behavior which makes cops the thugs and criminals in revenue generation is what makes the normal citizens hate cops. I will never donate to a cop charity-because everytime I see one, they are hiding behind bushes trying to spring speed traps in lonely locations . CA actually had to bring a law against speed traps-that is how bad it was. Other states-NJ for example-I hear it is very bad. When the only interaction you have had is thug cops trying to steal your money to pay for their pensions and prison industrial complex-it makes you not to trust them.

Now the problem is that they do not make the rules-they are just the thug enforcers for the mafia-our elected politicians.

Dan's position is correct-we are number one in incarcerations-but as with other issues, me thinks the issue is with the gubmnt/lawmakers who encourage this sort of thing and cops are but the low level mob enforcers.

lostand confused   befriend   ignore   Mon, 31 Aug 2015, 2:32pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 20

You mean it is not a Ying Yang Yanni Zionist conspiracy?/

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net