comments by lostand confused

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 12:37am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

What's next-calling a jihadi a jihadi will be a hanging offense?

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Mon, 27 Jun 2016, 9:23am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

So much for lefties being kumbayah hippies. Now they are armed thugs who will shout down or physically attack anyone who has an opposing view. Nice-at soem time when the authorities refuse to condemn them -like San Jose- they will get emboldened and turn on the rest of you. To a poor illegal, a Concord landlord with multiple houses must seem like Bill gates-so take their money away. Then lets see who si left crying-but it will be too late Maybe the Asian mafia will rise up??

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Sun, 26 Jun 2016, 2:49pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

Well if Clinton wins, we can spend the next few years blaming her for everything that will go wrong-enjoy the feminazi whore of Wall Street!

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Sun, 26 Jun 2016, 10:01am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 4

Strategist says

Wont be a problem when organized religion is history. I give it till the end of the century.

Haha-what do you make of scientology? Many more organzied religions will sprung up. The ancient Egyptian religion lasted almost 3 millions.

Life doe not make sense without something above and beyond what we see in the material/physical world.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Sun, 26 Jun 2016, 9:50am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

indigenous says

"Free Trade" is about the lobbyists, it's bipartisan

I think Obama sold his soul to the devil. Probabaly guaranteed 100s of millions in speaking fees if he pushes TPP through.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 9:48pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 6

Lefties who worship at the altar of trigglypuff and scream and act like fools or accuse someone of being a right winger-if they can't comprehend what is being said. Can't you folks even take time and do some research?
Here, some perspective. See by zipcode or how many village "managers" make more than all the Governors of America. Oh IL has the highest property taxes in the nation-you wonder why?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2016/05/20/minimum-wage-of-100000-for-50000-highly-compensated-il-public-employees-costs-taxpayers-8-0b/#3eb2955f4c15

trigglypuff is the queen of lefties-all you folks do is scream right wing nut jobs/raise taxes/racist/sexist/whateverists -grow up will you. The world is complex -not a soundbite.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 5:12pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike (2)     Share   Quote   Comment 7

George Wiil, Paulson and even the Koch brothers are backing of-the GOP is becoming the party of the common man and the dems the party of the elites.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 4:58pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 8

marcus says

Oh, so rather than put any documentation to support your headline, you'll just assume right wing readers will appreciate it, and anyone else who didn't happen to read your post weeks ago, can just shove it ? (a post which I'm sure didn't prove dog catchers make 100K in chicago)

You don't have any facts, just accuse someone of lying-typical left wingnut response. Chicago dogcatchers -animal control folks-make over 100k. I am assuming you make more than the Governor of maine-which must make you quake in your boots-because look at the difference in responsibility and the pay.

marcus says

ypical lefite.

Typical moronic douchebag.

Hahaha, I just called you a leftie and are you correcting me and calling yourself a moronic douchebag?? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 2:31pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 9

marcus says

But I guess putting lies in to the headlines is kind of the cool new thing on patrick.net. TPB does it all the time, and now I see Burtman thinks it's cool too (or he is TPB).

I guess putting obvious lies right in the headline, is kind of a neat code and will prevent many of the more intelligent visitors to the forum to not even open the thread. It's kind of like saying, "if you are a consumer of lies, this thread's for you."

The downside is the usual downside for right wing liars. When you have a true shocking thing to report, everyone will think it's just another one of your lies.

Typical leftie-can't comprehend reality -anything that does not fit into your narrative is hate, a lie blah, blah , blah. I started a thread a while ago with salaries of gubmnt officers in IL that has the rates.

Ah I guess that will not matter-or wait you as a teacher must be making more than the Governor of the state of maine and hece the fear? That soemone might ask the question -so deflect?? Typical lefite.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 8:34am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 10

So the dem party is te party of the 1%?? How ironic!!

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 8:04pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 11

Interesting.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Thu, 23 Jun 2016, 9:25pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 12

Considering all the central bank money printing, I wonder if this will be a tempest in a teapot or the straw that broke the camel's back.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Thu, 23 Jun 2016, 9:06pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 13

I was reading somewhere they were looking at tabling leave resolutions in France, Switzerland etc. maybe they don't like jihadis blowing them up?

Obozo the clown loves them jihadis.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Thu, 23 Jun 2016, 8:52pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

Now if we can get out of NAFTA, nix TPP -Trump is next!

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Wed, 22 Jun 2016, 6:03am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 15

Strategist says

Lower the rates, higher the home prices. Imagine a 2% rate on a million dollar home with a tax write off. WOW

Yeah, but you still have a 1.8 million mortgage for a crapshack that is falling down.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Tue, 21 Jun 2016, 6:55pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 16

Maybe funny, but feminazis are going to ask for the standards to be lowered-it has happened in many other areas-where standards have been lowered for "protected" classes.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Tue, 21 Jun 2016, 11:58am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 17

Well on second thoughts for 1 billion I would donate my sperm and pay turtledove's clinic 1 million to do the AI. Not getting 100 ft of that alien critter.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Tue, 21 Jun 2016, 11:16am PDT   Like (3)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 18

There are some things money can't buy!!

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Tue, 21 Jun 2016, 7:16am PDT   Like (5)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 19

if that fits 90% of the crimes, what is the harm in calling it out.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Tue, 21 Jun 2016, 5:00am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 20

The standard of beauty and talent to be mandated by Hillary.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends