comments by lostand confused

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (2)   Sat, 30 Apr 2016, 10:13am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 1

HydroCabron says

Triggered!

This is your side-The end!!

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (2)   Fri, 29 Apr 2016, 2:35pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 2

Blurtman says

You are likely right there. I think countries in Europe that have large immigrant populations will be fearful, and may act sooner than later in enforcing border security, lest they lose control and let in a population that reacts violently to a candidate who backs strict border control and repatriation of illegal aliens

Yup, the violence in Chicago or CA, is over someone exercising their 1st amendment. The left seems to be against 1st amendment, supporting only acceptable speech and thought-which is surprising, because a lot of the commie countries were the same. Hmm....

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (2)   Fri, 29 Apr 2016, 11:08am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 3

Ceffer says

I don't know. She would make a GREAT DMV employee

Or a slaughterhouse- she would feed on all the waste animal products and they would not need a waste disposal unit/plan.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (2)   Fri, 29 Apr 2016, 10:58am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 4

Charlie was paying each of these whores 600k+ a year in child support for a long time. So these nuts didn't save anything and are now crying poverty and being unable to meet basic needs-because he cut it to 120k in tax free payment.

Now remember that is almost 180k or so after taxes -child support is not taxable.

Why can't they get a job and support their kids?

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (2)   Fri, 29 Apr 2016, 7:51am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 5

I don't get it-why wave Mexican flags in America. Go back to Mexico and wave the Mexican flag proudly. Make Mexico great Again

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (2)   Thu, 28 Apr 2016, 9:18pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 6

I think the local Chinese buffet owners must be crying every time she walks into the all you can eat buffet !!

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (2)   Thu, 28 Apr 2016, 8:50pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 7

What if this critter claims she is transgendered and feels like a man and comes in the men's room while you are peeing and stares at you?????????????

All men's rooms must be equipped with harpoons to throw at this land whale!!

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (2)   Thu, 28 Apr 2016, 7:23pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 8

LOL- trump is a genius!!!

Why doesn't Obama bring some Syrian jihadis err refugees and let them sleep in the White House with him and the family??

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (2)   Thu, 28 Apr 2016, 11:16am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 9

Globalism is good, why don't you hungry peasants eat cake!!

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (2)   Wed, 27 Apr 2016, 10:00pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 10

Is that a real woman or the blob??

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (2)   Wed, 27 Apr 2016, 8:40pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 11

Through my national and international research and political activism, I identified "mind control slavery" by satellite energy technology weapons and social engineering programs that have been in continual development for the past 50 years and facilitated their declassification. As a result, I came under heavy sanctions that are ongoing. I request you, the voter, to rise above all untrue accusations that assail my good character and heart. See my evidence and review my service. Senator Bernie Sanders' presidency is crucial for bringing this into reality."

There seems to be a surplus of nuts in the land of fruit and nus!!

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (2)   Wed, 27 Apr 2016, 7:48pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 12

Dear Lord -can you imagine being married to that and didn't do things her way???

Headscarf lady would have been whipped if she is truly following her religion.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (2)   Wed, 27 Apr 2016, 1:52pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 13

Doesn't he have to win the nomination first? Does he really want a Corporate person who fired thousands and bought a corporate jet with that money as his VP???

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (2)   Tue, 26 Apr 2016, 6:44pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 14

I haven't seen Amanda Carpenter on CNN for a while?

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (2)   Tue, 26 Apr 2016, 6:26pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike     Comment 15

Cruz is bottom of the barrel in pretty much all states-LOL-he could not even beat Kasich!!

I think Trump is becoming inevitable-lets see.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (2)   Tue, 26 Apr 2016, 4:35pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 16

I wonder what the support/bottom will be-50-60 bucks?

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (2)   Tue, 26 Apr 2016, 8:27am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 17

If you live in a condo/townhome complex, you can't escape them as maintenance is shared. But houses and HOA are a horrible mix. Too many horror stories.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (2)   Mon, 25 Apr 2016, 9:18am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 18

How do they become white? Tanning mom showed how you can become dark skinned-but what do they do to become white?
But the plastic surgery seems to make people hideous with similar faces-why do people do that and pay money to people to do it to their faces?

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (2)   Sun, 24 Apr 2016, 7:36pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 19

Dan8267 says

Even if I accepted that statement, the cruelty of the beak removal and the other tortures shown in the above video cannot be denied

beak removal is necessary in chicken within confined spaces. Else they will gang up and peck an unfortunate chicken to death. I have seen the after effects of a chicken that was pecked to death by fellow chciken-horrible, horrible-now that is torture..

While it is easy to blame factory farms, the reason they are needed is because of urbanization. Too many people living in condos and urban areas that need food at cheap rates. Back then most people had their yard, a few chicken, the family cow, a few goats/sheep and a horse or two. Add a few acres for some and most places were self contained and cycled with nature. Now , not so. This 15 acre farmer is how it should be -but he is harassed. That the stupid woman asks him to go buy meat from Whole foods, instead of slaughtering his own cow- shows the stupidity of the urban crowd. I mean you raise a cow with love, give it good food, shelter, a nice life and one day bam kill it and eat it-what a blessed life. Instead this stupid woman thinks buying something from Whole foods is more humane.

P.T Barnum said-an idjit is born every minute or is it a sucker?

What is the alternative to domestication-here is what happens in the wild to a pregnant zebra that could not outrun the predators- I am really surprised at the number of PETA types that think the wild is Disney.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (2)   Sat, 23 Apr 2016, 3:31pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 20

Why do leftie media ever report and investigate this and the false rape crisis?

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   free bumper sticker  

please recommend patrick.net to your friends