comments by lostand confused

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Thu, 28 Jul 2016, 5:38am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

I wonder what did bernie get in return for the endorsement-a big huge "charity" of his own?

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Wed, 27 Jul 2016, 10:08am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

zzyzzx says

I don't know where everybody stands on the candidates, but can we all agree that this is the worst election ever?

No. It could have been much worse if Jeb had wont he Republican nomination

I am surprised the Bushes and Mitt Romeny are not keynote speakers at the dem convention.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Wed, 27 Jul 2016, 8:16am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

I still think trump will win. Now my only concern is once he is elected , will he follow through or do an Obozo.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Wed, 27 Jul 2016, 7:53am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 4

DEms being dems. If you look at the lefties that try to speech that they do not agree with -this should not be a surprise.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Wed, 27 Jul 2016, 6:50am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

HEY YOU says

Why do Republicans allow this?

Strange as it may seem, only Trump is talking about this-talking-lets see if he will do anything once he is elected.
Clintons are the champions of free trade and more H1B as are many repubs. Obzoz the clown and Clinton are the champion of the TPP. Trump if he keeps his word, is the only hope.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Wed, 27 Jul 2016, 4:51am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 6

How does the chair hold the the back one in the right?

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 9:06pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 7

So is the change maker like a rainmaker??

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 9:02pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 8

Yeah, yeah-probably just show-like the FBI investigation-what a joke.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 1:19pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 9

Great Obama is going to start talking about knife control soon.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 1:17pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 10

Great Obama is going to start talking about knife control.

I was reading that some biggie in the Church was calling the terrorists as the victims.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 6:45am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 11

I am still waiting to see the IHL sex show in the dem convention. In their feminazi minds-that must be awesome and a way to get every man to vote for Hillary and pay half their income to her for life

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 6:13am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 12

When are the dems going to have the the immense hirsute lesbian group fuck on stage??

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 6:06am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 13

Finally some dems waking up to the fact that the dems are now the party of the elite. Clintons pushed for and signed NAFTA and Obozo pushed for TPP.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 6:01am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

That ugly woman calls for gassing all gays and twitter listens to her and the dems embrace her? Meanwhile someone expressing his mind is banned and enemy of dems. Dems have gone mad.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 5:56am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 15

I saw Michelle's speech-what was she trying to convey-it was just a lot of hot air. Everyone was boring though-Hillarity!!

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 8:30pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 16

FEminazi standards demand we all call DEbbie a classic beauty!!

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 3:40pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 17

Ironman says

Update 1: In a quite shocking 'beyond caring what the average joe thinks' move, Hillary Clinton just announced that Debbie Wasserman Schultz will serve as an honorary chair on Clinton's campaign.

What is shocking-the love between two immense hirsute lesbians??

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 11:44am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 18

thunderlips11 says

riminals are constantly hacking computers and shooting people. Security is important...

And hosting your emails on a secured, monitored government server, instead of putting your political security first by hosting emails on a server in the bathroom, is a good idea.

Nah according to YesYnot that is comaprable to killing of 4 cops in Dallas-defending the indefensible -seriously-you want to use the deaths of the 4 cops as a defense of some sort?? This is to Yesynot..

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 11:42am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 19

Looks like the dems have no defense -so blame Russia-is there even any proof that Russia did it?
LOL-it is funny to see these nuts flailing.

lostand confused   befriend (9)   ignore (3)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 8:33am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 20

Is she that blind-she couldn't find a non corporate dem???

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends