comments by curious2

curious2   befriend (4)   ignore (5)   Sun, 22 May 2016, 2:58am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

@Patrick, you have lost your mind. Please delete my account and all of my contributions to this website.

curious2   befriend (4)   ignore (5)   Fri, 20 May 2016, 6:24pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

Meanwhile, in "liberated" Iraq, ISIL/Daesh "executes 25 people by ‘dissolving them in acid’
Yesterday, it was reported that Islamic State militants are gearing up for a campaign of bomb attacks on large crowds in France, host to next month's Euro 2016 soccer championships.

Rare remarks by Patrick Calvar, the head of France's DGSI internal intelligence agency, to the parliament's defence committee spelled out "a new form of attack ... characterised by placing explosive devices in places where there are large crowds and repeating this type of action to create a climate of maximum panic.

"Clearly, France is the most threatened and we know that Daesh (Islamic State) is planning new attacks," Calvar told the committee on May 10, according to a transcript of his testimony released to the media on Thursday."

ISIL/Daesh publishes videos of their handiwork, but Liveleaks and other sites have stopped hosting them, apparently at the insistence of NATO governments. I guess politicians worry that if more NATO voters saw what Muslims do in the name of Islam, more voters might resist importing Muslims.

curious2   befriend (4)   ignore (5)   Fri, 20 May 2016, 6:14pm PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 3

He is only slightly ahead of his time. All he needs to do is wait for the NPVIC and then hack an easily hacked Diebold/PES machine, awarding himself 10 trillion votes.

#FeelTheZolt

curious2   befriend (4)   ignore (5)   Fri, 20 May 2016, 1:56pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 4

dublin hillz says

curious2 says

I haven't seen that phrase before. What does it mean?

Some consumers only stick to certain brands and don't ever buy alternatives, just like some voters will only vote for politicians that they are familiar with.

Oh. I think you meant "Coke or Pepsi" instead of coke (a fuel derived from coal) or chevron (the insignia worn by Lance Corporals in the Marines, among others).

curious2   befriend (4)   ignore (5)   Fri, 20 May 2016, 11:52am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

dublin hillz says

coke or chevron for life voters

I haven't seen that phrase before. What does it mean?

curious2   befriend (4)   ignore (5)   Fri, 20 May 2016, 10:39am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 6

tr6 says

which superpac is paying you to be on this forum?

Whichever it is, they're not getting their money's worth. It might be a false flag of some sort:

Sharingmyintelligencewiththedumbasses says

Vote for Cesar because after the terrible leader, we'll bring back a better democracy and Rome will be even better. OOPS. 4000 years and still waiting!

I had no idea the Bell-Beaker people elected "Cesar," whoever that was, but if they're still alive after 4,000 years I would definitely like to meet them.

curious2   befriend (4)   ignore (5)   Fri, 20 May 2016, 10:29am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 7

turtledove says

university doctors are making

even more than that in the UC system if they teach Mohs. The surgery itself is quick and simple, but the art is in phrasing everything to justify it without a second opinion.

curious2   befriend (4)   ignore (5)   Thu, 19 May 2016, 6:59pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 8

thunderlips11 says

Sadly, this is an internet rumor.

http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/yokohillary.asp

It was the 70s. John made everyone listen to Yoko. It was a contractual thing. Afterwards, everyone denied it, so we have no way of knowing now. Hillary and Yoko were both young in the 70s, so photos might actually help Hillary's campaign offset the advantage that GQ's Melania photos gave Donald.

curious2   befriend (4)   ignore (5)   Thu, 19 May 2016, 6:49pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 9

zzyzzx says

Mexicans will pay for it. They will also benefit greatly when the flow of drugs into the US from Mexico is stopped and the cartels in Mexico lose their source of income.

I keep seeing reports of tunnels, which a wall might not stop, but a cheaper and more effective way to stop the cartels would be to end the drug "war". We've been arming at least two supposedly opposite sides of that war, between the Mérida Initiative and Fast&Furious, so the body count south of the border is essentially made in USA.

curious2   befriend (4)   ignore (5)   Thu, 19 May 2016, 5:47pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 10

Do you agree to building a wall if Mexico pays for it?

curious2   befriend (4)   ignore (5)   Thu, 19 May 2016, 5:44pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 11

tatupu70 says

Personally, I think there are a lot of better ways to spend $20 Billion.

But can you make Mexico pay for them?

curious2   befriend (4)   ignore (5)   Thu, 19 May 2016, 5:36pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 12

"Half of U.S. Cancer Deaths Due to Bad Habits
20 to 40 percent of cancer cases, and half of cancer deaths, could be prevented if people quit smoking, avoided heavy drinking, kept a healthy weight, and got just a half hour a day of moderate exercise."

curious2   befriend (4)   ignore (5)   Thu, 19 May 2016, 5:31pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 13

errc says

Whatever happened to Rule 1

Primum non nocere?

Mandatory subsidized insurance paying on a "fee for service" basis happened. “It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”

curious2   befriend (4)   ignore (5)   Thu, 19 May 2016, 4:57pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

Tenpoundbass says

I would have created a Healthcare system from education to staff the Government hospitals, where the staff have to work to pay off their Medical degree.

That is how Mexico achieves 90% lower costs in the medical, dental, and vision sectors. It would take a generation to implement here, although it could go much faster if we allow people with degrees from Mexico and India (among other places) to practice here. Instead, we got NAFTA for the manufacturing sector, and protectionism for the medical sector, so we see lower wages and higher costs.

curious2   befriend (4)   ignore (5)   Thu, 19 May 2016, 2:25pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 15

iwog says

Does this thread really have a purpose?

So far it's one of my more popular threads. IDK whether PatNet has any purpose, or even the universe for that matter, but they do seem to provide some benefit.

iwog says

piggy

Of the various PatNet Users that could apply to, I can't help being curious which you mean?

Dan8267 says

CIC is now

Unlikely: they disagree about politics, and fight with each other, and CIC calls dumbass "Roberta" (presumably a reference to Roberto A. Ribas).

curious2   befriend (4)   ignore (5)   Thu, 19 May 2016, 2:04pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 16

dumbass says

bigot

LOL - look up that word, including its etymology. You're so deluded you don't even know what you're saying. It applies to the majority of Muslims though, because they believe in replacing our system of man-made laws with Sharia, which they claim (absurdly) isn't man-made. They would cut off your head, even if they have to pull it out of your posterior first, because Islam commands them personally to do that.

dumbass says

moronic...wow, you are a huge bigot, in addition to being remarkably stupid. the fact that someone like you is even alive, basically proves to me there is no benevolent god. A true god would never create anything so crappy as you. Ticks, mites, lice I can understand. you, no.

Nominated.

curious2   befriend (4)   ignore (5)   Thu, 19 May 2016, 12:52pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 17

HydroCabron says

his Mormon background taught him

...the similarities between Joseph Smith's Moronic Cult and Mahamed's fraud. Smith seems possibly to have modeled his own life and doctrine on Mohamed's. The polygamy, prohibiting alcohol, raising a private army, massacring infidels, self-deification, etc. Luckily, once Smith began building his own private army and threatening his neighbors, they had the good sense to kill him and drive his deluded followers out of the country. Romnesia's Moronic Cult has prioritized campaigning against marriage equality since the 1970s, including Prop H8. It doesn't surprise me at all that a Moron would want more Muslims in this country.

It saddens me though that the two fastest growing religions on earth are Morons and Muslims. Ultimately, neither can tolerate the other, so they'll have to battle it out at Armageddon or everywhere.

Anyhoo, I'm replying here because the all wet cuckold Ignores me, as he Ignores all facts that might trigger his drug-induced psychoses.

curious2   befriend (4)   ignore (5)   Thu, 19 May 2016, 11:20am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 18

thunderlips11 says

And yet another, Trump up 5:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

All the post-Indiana polls have Trump narrowing the Gap

I wonder how his new list of SCOTUS nominees might affect that? He seems to have made a deal with Pat Robertson to appoint regressive Scalia disciples. Pat Robertson lost because his policy positions were deeply unpopular, including some that poll currently around -20%. If the campaign themes revert to culture wars and a battle of the sexes, and Trump becomes Trump/Robertson or Trump/Buchanan, then he might see why his new party has lost the popular vote in five of the last six elections..

curious2   befriend (4)   ignore (5)   Thu, 19 May 2016, 1:13am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 19

Meanwhile, updates from "Hillary's War" in Libya:

"Oil is central to Libya's livelihood and the power struggles following the 2011 overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi often focused on the industry. The OPEC member's exports plunged from 2013 as armed groups began shutting down production to press political demands."

"As a consequence of such pervasive violence, the UN estimates that roughly 400,000 Libyans have fled their homes, a quarter of whom have left the country altogether."

"The extremist armed group Islamic State [ISIL/Daesh], also known as ISIS, has unlawfully executed at least 49 people in its Libyan stronghold of Sirte since February 2015, Human Rights Watch said in a report released today. Those killed, by means such as decapitating and shooting, include captive fighters, political opponents, and people ISIS accused of “spying,” “sorcery,” and “insulting God.”

"Car bomb, clashes with [ISIL/Daesh] kill 32 Libya unity govt forces: military"

Gaddafi had wanted to sell oil to American companies, but that would mean letting him compete with Saudi exports, which have to travel farther. "We came, we saw, he died."

curious2   befriend (4)   ignore (5)   Wed, 18 May 2016, 11:40pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 20

From the linked article:

"Within the 26 largest counties in California, the counties with the highest percentage of cash sales were Santa Cruz (29.8 percent), Monterey (26.8 percent), Marin (26.7 percent), San Francisco (26.3 percent), and Fresno (25.1 percent).
“The lure of a positive return on investment in a yield starved environment has proven attractive to investors looking to deploy cash in real estate.”

IOW, prices may prove more sensitive than usual to changes in interest rates.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends