comments by Tenpoundbass

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (20)   Fri, 1 Jul 2016, 10:36pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

I wonder how much the Crackers get from Obama. I mean you can't have this caliber of Crackers without agitation.
I mean these are high caliber Nazis here. You dno't get those at just just any diner that sells biscuits and gravy.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (20)   Fri, 1 Jul 2016, 10:34pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

White Trash maters!

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (20)   Fri, 1 Jul 2016, 11:54am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

Damn I must be pretty damned good if I'm still working that job since what 2006 I've been here?
Would you say I've been a paid schiel for the last decade?
I don't even have a Social media account other than my Google username only because of my Android. And I'm paranoid to make sure I'm logged out and my cookies are cleared when I use Chrome.
HRMedia and 2012 and Politco now there were your paid schiels I traced them all the way back to Tampa Times.
Schiels are seasonal they only hang around during the election season, then poof just like that they are gone.
Mr Poltico the guy who flooded the board back in 2012 and relentlessly flamed me for every single thing I posted no matter how big or small. He quit coming around after I found the number to call the editorial boss and had her put a stop to it.
Paid schiels aren't really Bloggers or magic wordsmiths. They are obstructionists, who flame and shut down conversation. You are more likely to be a schiel than anyone here. You never talk to a poster until that that person posts something that against your self interests. Then you don't engage in dialog about the topic at hand. Instead you harangue that person and inject all kinds of nonsense that the poster didn't even say.
You demand everyone vote and think they way you do.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (20)   Fri, 1 Jul 2016, 10:24am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 4

My dog is a serial pooper.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (20)   Fri, 1 Jul 2016, 10:10am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

Great retro Country twang he's going there.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (20)   Fri, 1 Jul 2016, 10:03am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 6

iwog says

When do you work exactly?

If I'm always at my computer, what does that tell you?

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (20)   Fri, 1 Jul 2016, 9:53am PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 7

This bitch be trollin all over the news networks. Everytime she speaks about it, she gets bolder and bolder.
She started out this morning saying.
"Oh I'm so sorry! That was so wrong, I will let the FBI handle it and stay out of it."
Then as the morning progressed, she was saying, "Oh it was bad optics, it's not what it looks like y'all. I'm not recusing my self."
if She gives one more interview today, she'll probalby be bold enough to say, "You know what!?(bobs head back and forth) All you haters out there y'all just need to fuck yourselfs OK?!?"

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (20)   Fri, 1 Jul 2016, 8:46am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 8

How can this be, I'm palming my self with pond scum when I take a shower now, because we can't have real lye and other organic compounds in soap because it was putting to much nitrates in the waters ways creating algae. So now we've got soap the lathers to a this slimy gooey mud rather than foamy suds.

Thanks environmentalist weirdos!

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (20)   Fri, 1 Jul 2016, 8:39am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 9

Quigley says

This is actually true. I spent a year working part time at McDonald's when I was 17.

I'm glad my first job was for a slave driving Greek at a Short order greasy spoon Diner.
George and Andrew the Tyrannical owners, ran a tight ship and they taught me a work discipline and ethic. That I don't think I ever saw in people my own age as worked through out my adult life.

They taught me that I wanted to be my own man, so I wouldn't have to put up with shit like that ever again.
I think had Mickey D's been my first job, they would have taught me how to be a Cog in the Corporate wheel. I would have had a great career and at 2007 I would have been at the top of my game.
The regional Manage for the southern district and shit. Then 2008 Obama would have gotten elected and enacted nationwide HR edict that all of the old white faces has gots to go.
I would have been fired before I retired and lost over 60% of my 401K, just like I saw happen to a lot of middle aged corporate Honkeys.

They still never recovered and got another adult sized job, going on 8 years later.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (20)   Fri, 1 Jul 2016, 8:30am PDT   Like   Dislike (2)     Share   Quote   Comment 10

I love working. The more I work the more my stock goes up.
It's not like I'm having to compete with the Sharp twenty somethings like just a decade ago, people my age would have been retired branded a Dinosaur.
And at 49 I would be lucky to get a job interview for Media cart assistant in the IT field.

So yeah! There's that going for me. Stay stupid Liberals and their young clueless voters. Stay on the Liberal plantation.

donchu go smaughtening up Kids, you hea?

Daddy still hasn't planned for his retirement yet.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (20)   Fri, 1 Jul 2016, 8:17am PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 11

HEY YOU says

It's OK.

State has not mentioned what failures G.W.Bush & Rep/Cons were on 9/11

and how they willingly sent ~4500 servicemen to die in Iraq based on the WMD LIE.

This is why everyone not a card carrying Democrat thinks you fuckers are bat shit crazy you know that don't you?

This is THIS!
You do realize how much power the Liberals have had since 2008 don't you? I mean they were free, and FTR I wish they had, prosecute or they could have at anytime had an inquiry into Bush's adminsitration.

Why aren't you asking Obama why he didn't instruct Erick Holdin' and Whroetta Wynch to investigate the full cabinet of Bush.

Do you really think for one freaking minute that any of us Pro Trump supporters would come back here seething mad about that, had Obama done just that, and you posted about it here?
Why are you fuckers so God damned... Well fucking MENTAL?

We don't give three shits about Bush.
But we hope like Hell everyone that ever even knew Obama goes to jail.

If you are butt hurt about Bush, please take it up with Obama for being ineffective. You may even want to join us so you can at force the issue.

He's too busy having a ball just laughing at your gullible retarded ass.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (20)   Fri, 1 Jul 2016, 8:08am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 12

I quit building back in 2000 when most hardware places closed shop.
The few places you could find to get hardware sold some cheap ass fross your fingers and hope it works crap.

It must have happened to me about two times. I wait so long to recieve all of the parts I Ordered online, then when I get them. The motherboard has a dead bios, or the power supply is kaput, or bad memory.
It just got to be a hassle. In the late 90's I could just run down to one of the million brick and mortar computer hardware stored in South Florida and buy and return to my heart's content.

I'm not boxing crap up and sending it back to China, plus what I paid for most of those items. Cost less than what it would have cost me to ship it back.

Laptops meet every need I have these days. I don't need a desktop town anymore. I have no problem having 4 or 5 massive Visual Studio project open at once, SSMS open with 5 SQL databases initialized and running.
It does OK.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (20)   Fri, 1 Jul 2016, 7:34am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 13

What good is autopilot if you got to watch the road.
I could just drive around with a 5 year old on my lap and do the same thing.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (20)   Fri, 1 Jul 2016, 7:23am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

Or go deep in the heart of Lima Peru.
then get back to me.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (20)   Fri, 1 Jul 2016, 7:21am PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 15

marcus says

But seriously, so you guys all concede that there aren't any intelligent Trump supporters right ?

You should be ashamed of your self for that. If you had just half the inteligence that Turtle Dove has you would be famous Novel writer or French Pastry Chef.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (20)   Fri, 1 Jul 2016, 6:30am PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 16

And Checkmate!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us/politics/loretta-lynch-hillary-clinton-email-server.html

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (20)   Fri, 1 Jul 2016, 6:29am PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 17

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Loretta+Lynch+Loretta+Lynch+Meets+Victims+iJGZrZ1igIVl.jpg

Cankles of a feather cheat together

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (20)   Fri, 1 Jul 2016, 6:27am PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 18

FBI was Bullying people no photos, no video, no cell phones on the Tarmac. That's uber unprecedented. This is Shenanigians that will sink their ship of shit.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/07/01/reporter-fbi-ordered-no-photos-no-pictures-no-cell-phones-during-clintonlynch-meeting/

Reporter Christopher Sign of ABC 15 in Phoenix, AZ appeared on The O’Reilly Factor Thursday night to talk about his scoop involving that secret meeting between former President Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

Watch the entire interview below. Sign lays out how the story developed and then he leaves this little nugget:

“The former president steps into her plane. They then speak for 30 minutes privately. The FBI there on the tarmac instructing everybody around ‘no photos, no pictures, no cell phones.'”

Interesting.

First of all, it isn’t the FBI’s job to tell journalists or private citizens they can’t take photographs of a former president and the Attorney General. What were the agents going to do, arrest people for taking a picture or video?

Also, if there was nothing wrong with the meeting and it was totally innocent, why were federal agents instructed to demand no one take a picture?

Finally, let’s stop focusing on the fact that this meeting was inappropriate because Clinton’s wife is under investigation by Lynch’s Justice Department. I mean, that’s bad, but it’s actually letting Lynch and Clinton off the hook a bit. By focusing on the appearance of conflict because Hillary Clinton is being investigated, we are willfully overlooking the very real conflict in the fact that Clinton himself is under investigation, as the Grand Poo-bah at the Clinton Foundation. (Fox News)

The FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of private email as secretary of state has expanded to look at whether the possible “intersection” of Clinton Foundation work and State Department business may have violated public corruption laws, three intelligence sources not authorized to speak on the record told Fox News.

This new investigative track is in addition to the focus on classified material found on Clinton’s personal server.

“The agents are investigating the possible intersection of Clinton Foundation donations, the dispensation of State Department contracts and whether regular processes were followed,” one source said.

Yes, the investigation into the intersection of Clinton Foundation donations and the State Department slimes Hillary Clinton since it happened during her tenure as Secretary of State, but what about Bill Clinton? If the State Department and Hillary Clinton acted improperly or illegally by commingling staff and by granting favors to Clinton Foundation donors, isn’t the Clinton Foundation, and Bill Clinton equally guilty of wrongdoing?

This may explain why the day after the surreptitious meeting in Phoenix, Lynch’s Justice Department informed a judge they were going to drag their feet on the release of emails connecting the former president’s foundation and the State Department: (Daily Caller)

Department of Justice officials filed a motion in federal court late Wednesday seeking a 27-month delay in producing correspondence between former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s four top aides and officials with the Clinton Foundation and Teneo Holdings, a closely allied public relations firm that Bill Clinton helped launch.

If the court permits the delay, the public won’t be able to read the communications until October 2018, about 22 months into her prospective first term as President. The four senior Clinton aides involved were Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Michael Fuchs, Ambassador-At-Large Melanne Verveer, Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills, and Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin.

I guess when all of this adds up, it’s clear why Lynch and her FBI agents were so intent on keeping this inappropriate meeting private.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (20)   Fri, 1 Jul 2016, 6:21am PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 19

marcus says

That's the group photo after Obama's imported jihadis killed them all.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (20)   Fri, 1 Jul 2016, 6:18am PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 20

These guys really think people are this stupid.

I guess we know now why Billy Meatstick met with Whoretta.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends