Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 1 Sep 2014 in How come you guys have more FACTS than healthcare.gov?, CaptainShuddup said:

That chart like your self is full of shit.

In October of 2013 it has 3 million sub 26ers, but there's no Paid Exchange policies for those 1 to 26 children's polices to even be on.

Then April 01st if that's not a fudged line then one doesn't exist.

And how does the line keep growing through out the year, if you can only get coverage during open enrollment?

• On 1 Sep 2014 in Obama wore the wrong suit today., CaptainShuddup said:

• On 1 Sep 2014 in Patrick wants to open a competitive wine bar, CaptainShuddup said:

You'll make more money with the Wine Chugging competition.

• On 1 Sep 2014 in How come you guys have more FACTS than healthcare.gov?, CaptainShuddup said:

marcus says

But there would still be supplemental plans people would buy to make sure everything is covered, just as seniors do now. I don't have a problem with that. Even if they wanted to have super cadilac policies for the rich, that totally bypassed medicare.

You would be fine with a Reboot of what we were already handed.

• On 1 Sep 2014 in An exceptional decline for an exceptional country, CaptainShuddup said:

Good I hope the self defeatist Liberals give it up and hang up their political hats, and let the responsible adults who have practical life experiences make the critical ecconomic, foreign, and domestic policies decisions, make those decisions again.
    This is what happens when you let wacko fruttiy asses like Pelosi and Reed run amok with Democracy, and a President who's willing to redefine America and our constitution on a daily basis.

Let's all toast and pray to the demist of THAT America.

• On 1 Sep 2014 in Movie producer arrested for being black in Beverly Hills, CaptainShuddup said:

Racial profiling my ass.

That simply means if the dispatcher says "be on the look out for a black male, wearing a blue shirt".
    SO then the cops are looking for a black male wearing a blue shirt, they are racial profiling. The guy was accosted because he looked a robbery suspect that fit the description. IT sucks for him, and it was a huge inconvenience.

But now instead of being a peer when this guy talks about his unpleasant experience.
    Here's a guy with "Exceptional Rights", he's got his "Get of shit free card" embedded in his skin. He's untouchable, less someone be branded a racist for investigating a crime.

In the meantime, it's billyclubs, and pepper spray for Whitey on a daily bases in instances of mistaken identity. Non of which would ever make the news. NEVER!

EVER!!!

• On 1 Sep 2014 in Americans approve of unions but support "right to work", CaptainShuddup said:

They lost support because during a time, when everyone in the country was taking pay decreases, or just losing their jobs altogether.
    Then next we see them on the news hanging out in the parking lot, smoking doobs, and drinking Mad Dog 40 in parking lot of the Chrysler plant.
    Then they killed the Goddamn Twinkies. Then they tried to redefine the democratic process in Wisconsin.

If there's an "Up to here" America has had it with the Unions.

elliemae says

Just curious if you're aware that insurance plans have always had deductibles, co-pays, covered/non-covered procedures, and often have had in & out of network providers?

1) They weren't anywhere near as expensive

2) Of course Insurance has always been and insane proposition, that is why Americans beamed with pride as those dirty rotten scoundrel Liberals promised they were "FIXING" fucking healthcare. With a name to even further embolden that thought. "Affordable Healthcare Act" and all that.

Who's paying you to pretend that Obamacare has been a huge success?

• On 1 Sep 2014 in I find you shit, CaptainShuddup said:

I bet they will have one hell of a "Where are they now" segment on them in about 20 years from now.

• On 1 Sep 2014 in So Much for the iCloud Security Measures - HACKED!!, CaptainShuddup said:

Give me back my desktop and server rack!

• On 31 Aug 2014 in University of Illinois withdraws job offer to professor who criticized Israel, CaptainShuddup said:

he probably should have reserved that last "...and another THING!".

• On 31 Aug 2014 in ISIS is a product of the CIA, CaptainShuddup said:

Call it Crazy says

Oh god...

It's God! Damn You...

God was the original grammar Nazi.

• On 31 Aug 2014 in Oklahoma doctor making a run around ObamaCare, CaptainShuddup said:

BoomAndBustCycle says

My family has an ACA Blue Shield Gold Plan with ZERO deductible in CA

Have you used it yet?

I mean beyond Doctor visits where the tests all come back clear.

It's the when they find something, that's a Bitch.

• On 31 Aug 2014 in Ice bucket challenge hypocrisy, CaptainShuddup said:

marcus says

In other words, our system is good for the rich. They can get some of the best care in the world with our system.

Oh well hell why didn't you say so? Well let me get my checkbook then and cut (X)Awareness a check.

• On 31 Aug 2014 in ISIS is a product of the CIA, CaptainShuddup said:

If it's a formidable force anywhere in the world, then chances are we not only trained their army, but played some role in their leader being where they are today.

• On 31 Aug 2014 in Ofc Wilson Fundraiser Site Forced to Eliminate Comments: Too Many Racist Ones, CaptainShuddup said:

I see you've been using that Tabasco personal lube again...

• On 31 Aug 2014 in Lodi hospital joins Adventist chain, CaptainShuddup said:

elliemae says

Cap'n - if you don't believe that coverage equals access to healthcare for those people who previously lacked the ability to see a primary physician, you're less informed that I thought.

Ellie it's like having access to a Ferrari Mechanic that informs you need a new transmission and a head job.

There are co-pays and co-ins that the Insurance company will inform the Doctor's office at the time of the procedure, that you must pay your 30% to 50% of the procedure out of pocket, until your family or individual cap is met.

Abstract is where the facts are at.

I think you're angry at me, because I can articulate the facts without putting a negative spin on them. I just let them speak for them selves. This stuff practically writes its self. I'm so informed I can Jedi Mind fuck you into giving me even more details to make my case.

I don't care if people want to donate or not. But there's been a corporate charity culture in this country for well over 60 years or more. And all we've gotten out of it, is higher medical bills. Oh and medication that may cause anal warts, urinary tract infections, in rare instances bone infection, and pregnant or nursing mothers should consult their doctor before trying (X).
    It's like they found this compound that was the most vile and disgusting shit you could give to anyone. So they figured if you can survive it with out getting any of the side effect symptoms, then you would be cured of what ever was ailing you in the first place. So they give out for EVERYTHING.

Have heart problems here take two of these if you don't have green puss oozing out of your ass tomorrow then you're cured.

Ribbons aren't about raising awareness they are about raising cash.

Here's what gets me, here we've been donating money, time and blood to the medical industry, and what comes out of the other end. You need insurance that has premiums that feels like a Mortgage or rent payment, than healthcare assurance.

I don't understand the Ice bucket challenge, the challenge is dump water on your head, or donate money to the cause. If everyone is dumping water on their heads. Then how in the hell is it benefiting ALS research or the people with it?

Narcissistic people who participate in the Ice bucket challenge, are doing so for self gratification no less than semi Hot Chicks who make the Duck face and post it on Facebook.

Everyone else is doing, and hey look at me...

Raising awareness, it was called the Lou Gehrig's disease, before it was changed to ALS.

from Wiki:
    On August 28, 2014, it was reported that the ALS Association had filed an application to trademark the term "ice bucket challenge".[54][55] However, it was retracted amid criticism a day later.[56]

• On 31 Aug 2014 in Lodi hospital joins Adventist chain, CaptainShuddup said:

Oh here comes the Obamacare defenders that pretend Coverage equals Healthcare.

The healthcare privacy act killed health charity in this country and put a serious damper on Doctors who cared about his patients more than getting rich.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 623 milliseconds to create.