Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 24 Oct 2014 in AIDS from towels-so says Pat Robertson.., CaptainShuddup said:

George Zimmer let Obama down on that Tan suit.

• On 24 Oct 2014 in Double-digit decreases for gas prices as oil dips lower, CaptainShuddup said:

marcus says

Only negative stuff is his fault. That is to say, all negative stuff is his fault. This is happening in spite of how terrible he is, right ?

OK I'll bite how did Obama have anything to do with crashing oil prices and lower gas prices? Well he did create low demand nobody is driving to work and all. You might be right on this one.

OK this is Obama's fault!

• On 24 Oct 2014 in Original Serpico says cops still out of control, CaptainShuddup said:

dodgerfanjohn says

Hard to see why so many would go from bein the good guy to walking down the wrong path.

The alternate path led to under a concrete foundation pour.

• On 24 Oct 2014 in Republicans, bad for America, CaptainShuddup said:

Dan8267 says

He's a Republican in everything but skin color.

That's pretty racist. In the 12 years or so that I did residential carpet and flooring, I learned a lot about a lot of cultures and a lot about different races. I found most heads of black households more conservative than I thought White households were ran. It's the other 8 adults living with him, that votes Democrat.

• On 24 Oct 2014 in Republicans, bad for America, CaptainShuddup said:

There's bad, there's badder, then there's there's the badust!
    How bad is your President?

• On 24 Oct 2014 in It's what's NOT for lunch., CaptainShuddup said:

I wouldn't have a problem with Michelle if she actually worked with a dietician and laid out a whole menu of healthful school lunch menus.
    But to make a bold vague statement like "They need to eat more healthy" during a time when "Wholefoods" was the pristine example of what eating healthy was like in this country. Like $50 sacks of fresh produce. There's nothing there, init? It's just the first lady talking shit when she should be quiet if that's the best she can offer. Because if you leave up to the morons in the various school districts to try to make sense of what she was droning on about.

You'll end up with a few cheese and crackers while someone in the school system is pocketing the rest of the proceeds. Or you have that other faction that will intentionally sabotage her efforts.

If you're going to dream big, then you have to at least think and plan big as well. You don't hint in the general direction of where you would like to see things in your fantasy liberal trip world and expect everyone else to connect the dots for you, while giving you full credit if it's a success.

• On 24 Oct 2014 in Who does not want Califonria Prop 45 to pass, CaptainShuddup said:

Quigley says

I'm sure the health insurance companies only have our best interests at heart! All that gouging in the years before Obamacare went into effect is gone forever I'm sure.

Before? Gone?

• On 24 Oct 2014 in Woman pleads not guilty to rape of man in Seattle, CaptainShuddup said:

No She was taking him to school, and all it cost him was a cigarette.
    The way the feminists should see it, is he owes her for unpaid wages.

• On 24 Oct 2014 in Scott Brown: Romney Would Have Handled Ebola Like Bush Did Hurricane Katrina, CaptainShuddup said:

I love it the more you guys pretend that Obama has things under control, the more Michele Obama's hems and seams keep popping and busting.

• On 24 Oct 2014 in The party of tolerance is the party of hypocrisy, CaptainShuddup said:

Son everyone is persecuted, don't you watch the fucking news?

• On 24 Oct 2014 in Scott Brown: Romney Would Have Handled Ebola Like Bush Did Hurricane Katrina, CaptainShuddup said:

Watching Liberals in politics is like watching a Fantasy Football league enthusiast. What the real teams are doing is of little importance to them to them, they are creating an alternate reality about the game. And can add and remove mental players as their morals and situation dictates.

Scott Brown is no less stupid than some dumb son of a bitch talking about how Super man would have handled a crisis.

More over it wasn't Mitt Romney's responsibility THIS TIME, as he was not elected president.

Obama on the other hand was elected President and the World let alone 75% of America has given him a miserable "F".

• On 24 Oct 2014 in Weight-loss expert blames HOMER SIMPSON for obesity crisis, CaptainShuddup said:

Because who hasn't every watched homer Simpson and gotten the idea to open beer bottles by firing a pistol at the cap, deep frying your shit, or buttering your bacon?

I liked Steve Miller better as the Space Cowboy.

• On 24 Oct 2014 in Woman pleads not guilty to rape of man in Seattle, CaptainShuddup said:

Some people NEVER develop character, because they don't recognize a teaching moment when they happen.

• On 24 Oct 2014 in The party of tolerance is the party of hypocrisy, CaptainShuddup said:

Rew says

• Where would you put "The Blaze" in the spectrum of 'trusted news sources'?

I've got 22 ignores, and more than 50% happened right after some cry baby Liberal informed me that I was hurting their feelings for having freewill and seeing this administration as the lying sacks of shit that they are. So the more truth I speak the more ignores I get.

Liberal's are desperately pathetic. They want to create an environment when they don't have to tolerate one single thing that they don't agree with, while wanting the power to prosecute those who disagree with them. Such as global warming and such.
    Liberals are so intolerant they have wrapped them selves around the cogs of academic science in this country to the point that it's not a question of who you believe is telling the truth. Because it's not even up for debate anymore the Science books says Liberals are smart, and Conservatism breeds poverty and unwanted babies.

Yes the same dishonest bastards that more and more alarmingly are being discovered are fudging and fixing studies and submitting studies that can't even be duplicated by peer review.

Hell everybody knows it, 6 years ago, it was almost a way to get your ass kicked speaking out against the Liberal Cult. Now you'll just be drown out by those with bigger problems than yours commiserating about them.

• On 24 Oct 2014 in AIDS from towels-so says Pat Robertson.., CaptainShuddup said:

For the self professed Smart Party, you guys sure spend a lot of time repeating bad misinformation. It should be noted that you guys do more to spread misinformation than a couple Kooters in Mississippi.

• On 24 Oct 2014 in New Home Sales "Rise" because Last Month's Sales Revised DOWN!, CaptainShuddup said:

I have a friend who is just now getting in the RE market.

He says two things of note.

1)Broward county is the most expensive county in Florida
    2)The median home price in Broward is $285K

That's more than the median price was in 2006.

HydroCABRON not hydrocarbon says

I don't have the energy to wander through all your effluent here, slogging through the complaints about how Obama joked wrong, did not call Benghazi "terrorism" in time (actually, he did), and disparaged Christmas and breasts.

Pat Robertson isn't the President, I didn't ask why do people get bent out of shape when the President lies.

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

Because he has an audience.

He has room, the Democrats is his Bullhorn.

Why do people get so bent out of shape over what people say?

Everyone that listens to Pat Robertson was in his audience when he said it.
    I'm sure who ever got bent out of shape in Kenya, only did so, after a high ranking Obama cabinet member sent them a dvd.

If the US government can't silence free speech then neither can Obama's homeland.

The rest of us realize, Pat Robertson is a precher, and not a Doctor who knows how AIDS is spread.

• On 24 Oct 2014 in Mind games without the knob., CaptainShuddup said:

Bonus Keep it simple stupid...

I agree with this guy, and it's the primitive that you can't teach.
    Though I also think this applies to programming as well, not just in music.

There's a sweet spot between the over relying on the technology to solve the problem, and the laziness to hack a solution. Where you use just the right amount of technology to get the job done.

Like for me it's using LINQ just for the ability to query objects, while not touching the Entity Frame work and other over kill libraries that typically come along for the ride.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 3813 milliseconds to create.