comments by Tenpoundbass

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Tue, 31 May 2016, 3:56pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

What I dindu nuffin!

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Tue, 31 May 2016, 3:51pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

Wait a minute the OP didn't say anything about HOA fees.

The deals off! I wouldn't pay a penny for it.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Tue, 31 May 2016, 3:49pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

Man-O-Man!

The Media just HATES it when Trump dindu nuffin.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Tue, 31 May 2016, 9:48am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 4

When Trump gets elected he'll legislate new customers.

FWIW, for the kind of business Trump is in. He needs a President that is interested on job growth and expanding GDP.

You couldn't have picked a worse President for business espeically Luxury brand than Obama.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Tue, 31 May 2016, 9:40am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

I love it too, it's the Liberal's turn to be the Pariah.

I hope they get stuck behind me in Traffic for the next 8 years, and have to look at my "Trump" bumper sticker.

Haters gonna hate!

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Tue, 31 May 2016, 5:54am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 6

I think with 3600 sqft for less than $300K you're safe.
Even in Atlanta, someone will always have to move to Atlanta.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Mon, 30 May 2016, 5:04pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 7

Why would that piss off Trump supporters. There should be a whole Conferderate flag industry so they'll have something to burn.
It's this kind of forward thinking that drives industry.

Keep 'em comming. OH! And Snort! Addictinginfor wanted me to turn on location, LOL!
I guess adicting info don't really know crap!

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Mon, 30 May 2016, 4:12pm PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 8

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Mon, 30 May 2016, 3:36pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 9

They were in the front row hootin and holllering "Come on Git it!" the whole time. I thought you knew!

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Mon, 30 May 2016, 3:34pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 10

We're going to start winning so much we're going to get sick of winning so much.
There will be winning hotlines. And win shaming.

Or it could go the other way, who knows with this lot?

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Mon, 30 May 2016, 2:40pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 11

It doesn't matter other parties are only other parties until they want to be beat Trump.
The Koch idiots must be damn near broke by now. They have bet on a long string of losers, I don't think they want to keep that losing streak going.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Mon, 30 May 2016, 11:33am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 12

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/05/29/volunteers-flock-clean-defaced-vietnam-memorial/

LOS ANGELES — Volunteers rushed Sunday to clean, repaint and restore a Vietnam memorial in Venice that had been tagged with graffiti late last week, after a veteran’s appeal that was reported by Breitbart News and other outlets on Sunday morning.

“The bad guys were not going to win today. We are going to come here and repair the wall. These guys gave their lives so that we can have what we have today, and I refuse for them to be disrespected,” one volunteer told the local ABC News affiliate.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Sun, 29 May 2016, 7:03pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 13

Thanks keep us posted.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Sun, 29 May 2016, 6:48pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

FortWayne says

Yes, thanks for sharing TPB. You know who to contact? Can't find it on that page, going to see if I can find it elsewhere...

I don't know is it far out of your way to drive by and see if they need any help. I can't lend no physical help as I'm no the other side of the country. but I'm ready to donate what ever it takes.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Sun, 29 May 2016, 5:36pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 15

PCGyver says

I don't know... I think those Trump supporters got Marcus beat.

Care to elaborate, why Trump supporters are stupid?

I think as long Trump doesn't do this, then he's got this in the bag.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Sun, 29 May 2016, 12:21pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 16

marcus says

But no no, it couldn't be Trump himself who courts conflict at his rallies.

Are you insane? That's like saying playwrights and musicians court hecklers.

You don't think there's a few million not Liberal Americans that would love to show up at a Bernie or Hillary rally and have two minutes alone with them to rationally debate them?
Um oh sorry I didn't mean to hijack the thread, er I mean savagly assault everyone there, trying to listen to a man who rented a venue and paid security detail to give his message to those that want to hear it.
Those Idiots your model students, aren't there to listen they are there to shut it down Commie Boy. We're not having it.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Sun, 29 May 2016, 9:21am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 17

FortWayne says

It wouldn't surprise me the least if Democrat party was behind a lot of this crap.

Ya think!

The whole establishment is behind it.

What about Lawmen stepping back and allowing total anarchy and pandemonium?

You know the same Darth Sidious forces that sat back and laughed at St Louis riots while ordering cops to stand back and let looters be looters.
Are the same forces behind this.

This is your Koch brothers, this is Soros, this is a coordinated MSM collaboration, this is Super PACs in an organized collusion with other campaign's top brass.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Sun, 29 May 2016, 6:38am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 18

YesYNot says

I've always said that Trumps primary skill-set is good for winning an election, but not for governing. He's great at TV, branding, etc. Hillary's biggest negative is that she seems to suck at running a campaign.

What kind of twisted bullshit logic is that?

Trump is a leader, Hillary is a screamer.

Hillary was never meant to run for office. That became a fa ntasy after her Husband got defamed over a cumstain on a dress. They told her to keep it together and they would parlay her resolve into polical clout to run for office.

Her only qualification for Office was she took it on the chin and used Shout on Bill's shorts to get Monica's lipstick off of thems.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Sun, 29 May 2016, 5:29am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 19

Aint nobody against no Mexicans, they just have to go through customs like everybody else.

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Sat, 28 May 2016, 8:20pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 20

Yeah Trump is winning on image alright. Because it's such a good image when the MSM rips you apart with lies and misreported soundbytes.

Hillary could make a bikini out of her favorite table cloth and I still wouldn't vote for her.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends