Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 30 Jul 2014 in Economists agree: Stimulus lifted the economy, CaptainShuddup said:

Hey Economists what are you going to do now?

"I'm going to Disneyland!"

• On 30 Jul 2014 in Our suburbs are a colassal and costly disaster, CaptainShuddup said:

Suburbs are as old as civilization.
    Where do you clowns come up with such childish fantasies?

• On 30 Jul 2014 in Time for $20/Gallon Gasoline, CaptainShuddup said:

If the world quit drilling Oil for 4 years, and the refineries all shut down. mmmarvel says

but rather than raise prices to a stupid level, let's use what we have available.

Well what's the fun in that? These unemployed jokers want to sit at starbucks and drink their $5 lattes they bought with their trust fund money, while they laugh at the mayhem and turmoil that $20 gas would bring.

They don't want to save the world, they want to destroy our Democratic civilization. They are nothing more than dangerous hooligan anarchists.

They can't even follow through with a movement as simple as OWS.

It was all just a big ole... "Hey Look at me, I'm hip and progressive too!!!!" pageant. When the cameras turned off, they all went home.

• On 30 Jul 2014 in Study: U.S. standard of living in 2030 may be no better than in 2000, CaptainShuddup said:

JH says

Wait. Are you saying Bill Clinton.....naa......

I've said it countless times, While wild Bill did a lot of disastrous things, like setting up the RE and the Health system in this country to fail after he left office.
    He didn't do anything on his watch to destroy the economy. Nor did he sabotage and demolish the tech industry that was budding under his watch.

That was Bush and Greenspan, they couldn't stand the thought of millionaire secratary day traders making more than their lawyer employers. Who were way to busy to micromanage an online investment account. You can't have slaves richer than the masters, that just wont do!!!

• On 30 Jul 2014 in What is up with the rash of trashy posts lately?, CaptainShuddup said:

edvard2 says

super right wing' = irrational, xenophobic, and out of touch with modern society.

Was it irrational to be displeased by a law that was passed with out reading it?
    Was it irrational to be concerned that wide open boarders would lead to Mexican gangs and cartels gaining a greater foothold on America and would flood depressed workers to further strain our Employment numbers?

We're not out of touch with Modern society, we're just not Allowing the confused and morally bankrupt left define "Modern Society"!

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 487 milliseconds to create.