comments by HEY YOU

HEY YOU   befriend   ignore   Thu, 27 Aug 2015, 4:37pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 1

Women should be able to abort up to the last minute of gestation if she thinks the child might grow up to vote for Republicans or Democrats.

HEY YOU   befriend   ignore   Thu, 27 Aug 2015, 10:06am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 2

Demand & Sales be Damned!
I think I'll start another business to produce items that no body wants. I'll soon be in the 0.01% on record profits. Consumers would just interfere with my business model.

HEY YOU   befriend   ignore   Thu, 27 Aug 2015, 9:21am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike     Comment 3

It's always good to see a brilliant response from a Fuck Head.
I catching on to the trolling game.

HEY YOU   befriend   ignore   Thu, 27 Aug 2015, 8:54am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 4

" tongue-lollingly, spastically fucking dumb."
Is it OK if I use this? lol

Why do you hate the Russian mob & their ill gotten gains? Their families enjoy caviar too.

HEY YOU   befriend   ignore   Thu, 27 Aug 2015, 8:34am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike     Comment 5

I'm wondering,do businesses get their revenue from consumers or are they self funding entities?
Silly me,if consumers disappear,businesses will not notice.

HEY YOU   befriend   ignore   Wed, 26 Aug 2015, 10:00pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 6

It's good to know that a decrease in ~ 50%? of consumer spending has no effect on the economy or consumers elsewhere.
I have a good grip on pretzel logic.

HEY YOU   befriend   ignore   Wed, 26 Aug 2015, 9:47pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 7

See where winning the U.S. House of Tea Party has lead the Republican party.

HEY YOU   befriend   ignore   Wed, 26 Aug 2015, 8:05pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 8

Whatever problems arise, IT'S NOT MY FAULT! I should not have to face my ignorance or the consequences of my actions.

Fuck everyone,I'm an entitled American.

"Corporations are People" should not be held accountable,because American People.

HEY YOU   befriend   ignore   Wed, 26 Aug 2015, 4:38pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 9

Patrick says:"I define terrorism as the deliberate murder of unarmed civilians for political reasons."

Strategist says: "Ah, but by that definition, the U.S. government has been a terrorist organization since at least 1900 with the Boxer Rebellion. Can you name a single U.S. war in either the 20th or 21st century in which U.S. soldiers did NOT deliberately kill civilians? And since all wars are fought for political reasons, any deliberate civilian killings would constitute terrorism under your definition."

Let's find some innocents to kill,because they are there. LET'S ROLL! And take it to them.
U,nited S,tupid A,mericans.

HEY YOU   befriend   ignore   Wed, 26 Aug 2015, 4:27pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 10

How in the fuck can Obama focus on gas prices when he's so busy droning or supporting the killing of people;seems like everywhere?

Mr.H says:"80% of the people I know say their credit is shot,"

Failures as great American entrepreneurs.

HEY YOU   befriend   ignore   Wed, 26 Aug 2015, 4:21pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 11

I must save Communist China. I'm buying all the smart phones (technology) they can manufacture. Thereby creating a labor shortage that can be filled by Americans that don't have jobs(manufacturing) in the
U.S.A.,U.S.A.,U.S.A.
Of course the dumbfucks will have to move to C.C.

HEY YOU   befriend   ignore   Wed, 26 Aug 2015, 4:13pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 12

It's as Republican & Democratic voters intended.

HEY YOU   befriend   ignore   Wed, 26 Aug 2015, 4:12pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 13

There's no anonymity on Patnet. All one has do is follow threads & comments & one's identify is in the open,
as in Dumb Asses. lol

HEY YOU   befriend   ignore   Wed, 26 Aug 2015, 4:05pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 14

It will be great to see one farmer succeed while another fails,due to lack of water.
How's that Green Thumb Club working out?
What happens when the large pop. in cities don't have water? Farmer may be having guest that aren't happy about the depletion of ground water. Food's important,water's more important.
Exciting times ahead.

HEY YOU   befriend   ignore   Wed, 26 Aug 2015, 3:56pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 15

Hey Spics, It might be too late to stop Global Warming.
So be fruitful & multiply & maybe you will see your overpopulation of the planet suffer & die.
This goes for White Trash,Slant Eyes,Niggers & all the other over breeders,too.

Sorry I'm not politically correct & don't give a damn about anyone's tender sensibilities.
Another excellent example of trolling by HEY YOU.

HEY YOU   befriend   ignore   Wed, 26 Aug 2015, 9:48am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 16

Nuke Brazil, Hell Yes! That will get those trees out of my face.
I've heard the forest is beautiful.

HEY YOU   befriend   ignore   Wed, 26 Aug 2015, 9:45am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 17

I'm using the Scientific Method to prove my theory is a law. This is another step to my "Ultimate Rule".

"Be careful of who you piss off & who others piss off."

I think this will make all other value systems mute,null,void & not being worth a fuck.

HEY YOU   befriend   ignore   Wed, 26 Aug 2015, 9:36am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 18

Trump will probably trash all products made in Communist China,used in his businesses.

Communist sympathizers buy products "Made in China".

HEY YOU   befriend   ignore   Wed, 26 Aug 2015, 9:31am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 19

Clyde S says:"..doesn't deserve to share the same air with grown folks."

There aren't any grown folks on Patnet. I might have proof. All our responses seem to written by children.

lmao

HEY YOU   befriend   ignore   Wed, 26 Aug 2015, 9:06am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 20

Second Amendment:
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

No matter who may die. ! ?

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net