comments by HEY YOU

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Thu, 11 Feb 2016, 9:05am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 1

As long as more fiat currency can be printed.

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Thu, 11 Feb 2016, 9:02am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 2

True Conservatives would make sure that their voters weren't sucking the SS teat.

DBOAPD says:" Reporters haven't been able to do math since the McKinley administration."

Fell out of my chair,laughing.

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Thu, 11 Feb 2016, 8:57am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 3

One day cops will assault a family member or friend of a Rightwingnut 2nd Amendment gun lover.
What are the possibilities & consequences?

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Thu, 11 Feb 2016, 8:49am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 4

DBOAPD says:"Why does Salon hate Innovation?"

True innovation comes when "Corporations are People" take every dime from the American 99%.

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Thu, 11 Feb 2016, 8:43am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 5

When one decides to buy a shack they must overpay.
It's the American Way.

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Thu, 11 Feb 2016, 8:41am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 6

elliemae.
Could you repeat the words you used as you saw your life flash before your eyes?
Fate just played a dirty trick on you. You are now forced to follow Patnet the rest of her days. lol

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Thu, 11 Feb 2016, 8:35am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 7

American voters are " dangerous dimwit."s & " incompetent robot."s

Patrick has the very best website security.
All that are allowed are fucking idiots

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Thu, 11 Feb 2016, 8:29am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 8

Too bad Bush & his Rep/Con/Tea ilk weren't on top of security on 9/11. Can they spell s-e-c-u-r-i-t-y? Probably still can't.

Treason- Killing American servicemen based on a slimy,lower than worm shit,Rep/Con LIE.
Treason- Droning weddings,funerals,doctors without borders hospitals & soverign nations without an act of war.

Dan8267 says:" Obama is a scumbag like Bush."
Please do disparage great Americans.
The dumbass voters put this trash in office.
It should evident who should be tried for treason.

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Wed, 10 Feb 2016, 8:42am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 9

IRS security failure reminds me of Rep/Con security failure on 9/11.
How many did the IRS kill because of incompetence?
Why do Rep/Con/Teas allow this crap?

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Wed, 10 Feb 2016, 8:36am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 10

6 figure jobs would be nice if it doesn't take 7 figure jobs to live.

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Wed, 10 Feb 2016, 8:33am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 11

A political thread would be great if it could be used to sew the mouths shut of Democrat & Republican candidates & voters.
Any one know a good seamstress?

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Tue, 9 Feb 2016, 12:10pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 12

The destruction of America has been at the hands of D & R white men over my lifetime.

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Tue, 9 Feb 2016, 12:06pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 13

Corporations are People change the world by moving manufacturing overseas with the jobs & making China a global powerhouse with the help of Rep/Con/Teas submission & buying outsourced crap. How many Chinese APPLE phones do these numb brains own?

When's Bernie going to challenge Hillary about NAFTA & reinstating Glass-Steagal Act with increased severe punishment.
Is she prepared to call Bill a idiot?

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Tue, 9 Feb 2016, 9:15am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 14

bgamall4 says: ".. swimming naked."

Makes it easy for these suckers to be economically assaulted.

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Tue, 9 Feb 2016, 9:06am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 15

Patrick says: ".. no value whatsoever."

Democratic & Republican voters?

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Mon, 8 Feb 2016, 2:51pm PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (2)     Comment 16

And that's just one bank.

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Mon, 8 Feb 2016, 11:44am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 17

One has to have a mind to have a mindset.

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Mon, 8 Feb 2016, 11:18am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 18

justme says:"Sly humor,"

Thanks for compliment but I prefer "Asshole Trolling" roflmao.

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Mon, 8 Feb 2016, 11:10am PST   Share   Quote   Like (4)   Dislike (1)     Comment 19

I'll take a negative interest rate mortgage. Is that where they pay me interest each month?

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Mon, 8 Feb 2016, 11:08am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 20

Great news that the economy is recovering. We will soon be able to pay down debt,public & private, to a manageable amount.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/cbo-omb-gop-budget-estimates.html

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/total-us-household-debt-rises-to-121-trillion-in-third-quarter-20151119-00765

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   Debt Is Slavery