comments by HEY YOU

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Thu, 28 Jul 2016, 7:22pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

10-lb-ass,
BEGINNER!
SUCKER TROLL RESPONDER!

I'm holding private classes if you like to sign up.

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Thu, 28 Jul 2016, 7:11pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

Republican motto?: We just a bunch of pre-verts!

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Thu, 28 Jul 2016, 2:57pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

If assholes want to be social,they can help me buy,"every product they/[I] use be a great social experience,".
Shallow retards are on the internet.WHO KNEW?

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Thu, 28 Jul 2016, 7:29am PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 4

BayAreaObserver says

"There will be no passenger cars that will be produced in the U.S.,

Why do Republicans allow this?

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Wed, 27 Jul 2016, 9:03pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

There's only one case against Dems & Reps.

ASSHOLES!!!

Edit:
Failed to give attribution to DBOAPD
It should read DIE! FUCKING ASSHOLES! FUCKING DIE!

Second edit:
DIE! FUCKING ASSHOLES! FUCKING DIE! as HEY YOU intended!

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Wed, 27 Jul 2016, 9:01pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 6

The BIG CLUB Motto?
From "HOTEL CALIFORNIA":
"You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! "

What's this "two parties" that you speak of?

All there is,is the CLUB!

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Wed, 27 Jul 2016, 8:55pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 7

When one is working paycheck to paycheck,they may do things that are not proper or appropriate
to help make ends meet,financially.

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Wed, 27 Jul 2016, 6:39pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 8

WTF is wrong with everyone. Only Dems & Reps can save the 11 Dimensions.

Proof being their excellent past records.
Additional proof: At this point in time all Americans have perfect lives & so the population
of the planet.
I shall address the two parties as "The GODS" & their voters as The ANGELS".
They really think of themselves this way?

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Wed, 27 Jul 2016, 6:56am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 9

The only site one is allowed on is patnet.

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Wed, 27 Jul 2016, 6:42am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 10

Why do Republicans allow this?

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 11:36pm PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 11

WTF!!
Losing their minds.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/undocumented-bernie-supporters-kept-out-of-dnc-by-a-wall/

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 7:30pm PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 12

Fuck warmongering cowards & their flag.
I happened to notice that there was a room full of people at
the RNC that weren't fighting ISIS to protect America.
I forgot they were on R&R.

Nothing like a virtual slap in the face to cowards.
Making ignorant trolls look stupid is my lot in life.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH STUPID ASSHOLES!
http://time.com/3907444/flag-supreme-court-history/

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 7:16pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 13

Biggest problem is the death & destruction by Republicans on 9/11 & WMD LIE.
Republicans aren't afraid of a two man fight as long as someone else fights for them.
Where is the Republican funding for all the servicemen that fought & are not getting the care that
our heroes deserve? If it takes billions, our heroes are entitled(OMG! there Is that word). Rep/Con/Teas care more about money than American heroes.
If Clinton directly killed those in Benghazi,it is nothing compared to the damage slime Republicans
have done to this country.
Republicans might pick a song from this link as their new theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dEATH+%26DESTRUCTION

What makes this so strong is that I don't vote for the Dregs of Society Democrats,either.
U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.! Everyone has the right to be as stupid as they choose when voting.

Where are other critical thinkers not tearing Ds & Rs new assholes?
It's OK!I've got it covered.

CONTINUING TRUMP FAILURES:
http://addictinginfo.org/2016/07/26/even-the-dad-of-pro-trump-act-usa-freedom-kids-plans-to-sue-campaign/

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 4:52pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

Obama is a beginner to discord!

The Discorder in Chief,G.W.Bush & his Dick Licking Ilk,
perfected discord by failing America on 9/11 & killing Americans in the Iraq WMD LIE.
Expert progressives move from death & destruction to greater death & destruction.
Is Republicans' nirvana,bleeding Americans?

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 4:10pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 15

Can I help everyone count their fiat currency?

I've got more money than god can materialize.
This is a fact! You can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.
I'll believe everyone's bullshit after a forensic accounting.

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 3:58pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 16

To bad we can't vote for both,because they are WONDERFUL!
Probably one of these assholes will be elected by their retard supporters.

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 11:00am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 17

Be careful who you piss off.
People get angry & can act violently.
No one's value system can stop the pissed,
so what value does one's brain washed pretzel logic have?
It certainly doesn't have control over life/death situations.
But they are wrong & what I think is the ultimate truth.

DIE! DIE! DIE!

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 10:49am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 18

I'll pray for you & Trump voters too.
Are there miracles that god can't perform?

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 10:47am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 19

I like to buy products that are depreciated when I drive them off the lot.

The only path to wealth & immediate gratification!

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 7:48am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 20

"More local to the Sand Fire, California is in a zone that global climate models have long predicted would suffer from severe heat and drought as a result of fossil-fuel burning and related human-forced warming. This year’s persistent above-average temperatures on the back of five years of drought have greatly increased wildfire risk for the state. Millions of trees now stand dead, surrounded by withered vegetation in a heating and drying land — a vast range of additional fuel that is ever more vulnerable to ignition."

Sillycon Valley technology will save the planet.

https://robertscribbler.com/2016/07/25/climate-change-drought-fan-massive-sand-fire-forcing-20000-californians-to-flee/

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends