comments by epitaph

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 7:17am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

yahoo for us news
ycombinator for my personal interests / fascinations
bbc for world news

I know yahoo and ycombinator sometimes have spin.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Mon, 18 Jul 2016, 11:55am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

The diamond industry has been in full damage control since that whole Kay Jewelers stone swapping scandal.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Mon, 18 Jul 2016, 4:47am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

White privilege.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Thu, 14 Jul 2016, 9:14pm PDT   Like (5)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 4

zzyzzx says

This is what we are up against:

She was so open minded her brain fell out.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Thu, 14 Jul 2016, 9:29am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

I've watched this before, and it does have some truth to it, but is very much over simplified especially when considering interest rates.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Thu, 14 Jul 2016, 9:13am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 6

Always drive speed limit + 5mph when you can. Don't change lanes excessively. Signal. Use common sense. I've been driving for nearly 20 years and have never got a ticket of any kind, although I once had to jump out of my car and beat some kids ass for cutting in front of me. Make sure you keep a baseball bat in the passenger seat when you are commuting to work.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Thu, 14 Jul 2016, 5:53am PDT   Like (4)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 7

Being motivated to better yourself instead of crying about other people succeeding and not being a lazy waste of skin in general is a privilege.

Now check it.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Wed, 13 Jul 2016, 4:38pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 8

The robot carrying the bomb was the real hero.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Tue, 12 Jul 2016, 8:44am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 9

Do we blame the businesses that do this or the lawmakers who made it possible? Deflecting accountability like a pro.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Mon, 11 Jul 2016, 4:48am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 10

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Sun, 10 Jul 2016, 5:47pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 11

for what purpose?

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Sun, 10 Jul 2016, 1:12pm PDT   Like (3)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 12

Chris Rock said it best, it's irresponsible single moms that ruin everything.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Sun, 10 Jul 2016, 12:57pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 13

I wasn't alive for Eisenhower's years, but from what I've gathered he was a good leader. I also wasn't alive for Carter, but I feel like he came into a bad situation and tried his best to do what was right for the US in the long term and nobody cared, they just wanted things instantly fixed.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Sat, 9 Jul 2016, 10:54am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

Self destructing cookies and noscript are two firefox extensions everybody should have. Use startpage for your search engine. Don't use social media. Don't use chrome or any Apple OS. Run some variation of Linux or if you have to have Windows, use 7. Use a dumbphone.

Anything I'm forgetting?

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Sat, 9 Jul 2016, 10:41am PDT   Like (4)   Dislike (2)     Share   Quote   Comment 15

I'd say that GWB was worse by a decent margin.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Sat, 9 Jul 2016, 10:38am PDT   Like (3)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 16

What is sad is that she actually thinks that she is being compassionate when in reality she is being racist and ignorant. This kind of rhetoric will only resonate with a very small amount of people and offend many. Really strange comments. I think you are right, she is clueless, and quite possibly senile, and most definitely not fit to be the next president of the United States.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Sat, 9 Jul 2016, 10:30am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 17

One positive experience with the police won't guarantee the next punk ass wont murder you face down. I understand why police are nervous around people with guns, because I am nervous around people with guns too, and cops have guns.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Fri, 8 Jul 2016, 2:39pm PDT   Like (6)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 18

Police jokes aren't funny, so give it arrest.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Fri, 8 Jul 2016, 2:22pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 19

Hey I got a solution for the growing homeless population, lets kill them too. There should also be a law where if you receive lifetime welfare benefits that are in excess of 20k, the police come to your house in an unmarked car and throw you in a bag where you will then be promptly taken to a firing squad.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Fri, 8 Jul 2016, 10:46am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 20

You should always have a camera rolling when the cops are around. Your story will lose to the police officer's in court every single time.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends