comments by epitaph

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Fri, 11 Dec 2015, 1:27pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 1

Supply and demand are pretty simple concepts to understand. If you are having trouble with this you can always send a letter to your state representative urging to create some kind of section 8 program for Bruce Springsteen tickets. Bruce is just playing politics, which in the US means telling the peasants what pleases them, and then doing what is good for you (almost always the exact opposite of what you just said).

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Wed, 9 Dec 2015, 4:55pm PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 2

lostand confused says

Aren't you free to start a business and become the next Steve Jobs?

I don't know, can I still exploit the workers over at Foxconn?

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Wed, 9 Dec 2015, 4:43pm PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 3

Wow, what a terrible person I'm sure he will be remembered among the worst people in history such as Hitler, Obama, Genghis Khan, Mother Teresa Jimmy Carter, and that guy who did the shamwow commercial.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Wed, 9 Dec 2015, 4:34pm PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 4

Western culture undervalues masculinity, Muslim culture overvalues masculinity Asian culture gets it just right.

That being said, men in the US are treated like shit.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Wed, 9 Dec 2015, 2:15pm PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 5

Since we are so close to the dawn of 2016 I'll get my predictions in for the coming year:

RE: Down
Stocks: Flat
Bonds: Up
Gold: Flat to slightly up
Treasuries: LOL

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Fri, 4 Dec 2015, 10:05am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 6

Terrorists, or enthusiastic pipebomb hobbyists?

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Wed, 11 Nov 2015, 1:49pm PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 7

The question selection process does need to be changed. Rarely do you ever see politicians challenged with difficult questions publicly.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Wed, 11 Nov 2015, 1:41pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 8

indigenous says

What is the alternative?

Glorious cannibal anarchy.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Tue, 3 Nov 2015, 1:37pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 9

This kind of garbage just perpetuates the victim complex that has crippled our culture in the US. There comes a point where we all need to stop crying.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Sat, 10 Oct 2015, 10:25am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 10

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Sat, 10 Oct 2015, 10:10am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 11

Why don't Islamic cultures have this problem?

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Tue, 6 Oct 2015, 11:07am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 12

In the US a working man's retirement plan is a Mosin Nagant and a box of bullets.

Live off the land baby!

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Tue, 6 Oct 2015, 11:01am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 13

lostand confused says

What does that mean????????????????

Hexadecimal women obviously.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Mon, 28 Sep 2015, 2:08pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 14

LOL is this what we can journalism now? Pretty soon I'm going to be reading that a recent study shows that people who make make poor finical decisions have to deal with the consequences of their bad judgment. I'm dying... Maybe he should invest in a bridge...

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Sun, 27 Sep 2015, 1:18pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike (3)     Comment 15

What the irony and pants on head stupidity is the double standards we set here in America to minorities and people of different religions. We can't have any kind of reference to Jesus Christ in schools, but we allow Muslims time to pray to Mecca every day. Kids can't bring knives to school, unless they are Sikh. Black people are allowed to be racist pricks all day long, but if a white person says the word nigger they get to spend half the day on msnbc being publicly shamed. This is truly the end of times for western society. We should let our mistakes serve as warnings to future generations that multiculturalism doesn't work.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Sun, 27 Sep 2015, 1:02pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 16

Why must you understate the struggle and plight of this womyn? I think its obvious that the testing is geared towards men anyways. Down with the patriarchy!

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 7:33pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (4)   Dislike     Comment 17

Hater says

I hate almost everything.

Found your Facebook photo:

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Sat, 19 Sep 2015, 12:02pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 18

If they were Muslim and praying to mecca none of this would have happened.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Sat, 19 Sep 2015, 11:57am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 19

His name is Bruce Jenner.

epitaph   befriend (3)   ignore (0)   Sat, 19 Sep 2015, 7:24am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (3)     Comment 20

This post is racist.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   Debt Is Slavery