comments by epitaph

epitaph   befriend   ignore   Tue, 1 Sep 2015, 3:13pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 1

Why is America so intolerant of these minorities cultures? White people don't understand because their entire lives they have been sheltered. We need more immigrants so that we can celebrate multiculturalism.

epitaph   befriend   ignore   Thu, 27 Aug 2015, 4:28am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 2

Even though she never fucked him in the past, she's going to give him the fucking of his life with the upcoming divorce.

epitaph   befriend   ignore   Thu, 27 Aug 2015, 4:24am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 3

Many of them already moved to China.

epitaph   befriend   ignore   Thu, 27 Aug 2015, 4:10am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 4

Trader Joe's is bizarre indeed. I will never understand why they tout reusable bags but then all of their produce is in funky wasteful containers. Cheese and nuts and crackers at TJs are a great value though, Whole Foods on the other hand, nothing can be considered a good value there, especially the produce my fucking god. On an unrelated note produce prices seem like they have just about doubled on everything in the last 3 or 4 years, no matter where I shop.

epitaph   befriend   ignore   Tue, 25 Aug 2015, 4:43pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 5

This article was probably written by an unattractive girl shaming attractive women for using their advantage to make money.

epitaph   befriend   ignore   Tue, 25 Aug 2015, 4:10pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 6

I use to work waiting tables and can say that women servers almost always make a higher tip percentage of their sales. Yeah that is sexist. I also would end up taking out all the bags of trash at the end of the night while girl servers would usually put the tableclothes in the washing machine. Not sexist. I went on a date once with one of the servers I worked with and she expected me to pick up the bill. Not sexist at all. Reason being that its only sexist when it isn't beneficial to women. God damn these people are so fucking deluded and narcissistic it makes me want to declare jihad on our culture or maybe just go under a rock somewhere and not have to listen to the vile rhetoric that is modern day feminism. Either way these 'progressive' ideologies need to be reevaluated.

epitaph   befriend   ignore   Mon, 24 Aug 2015, 3:37pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 7

Yeah as a public company, it probably was not a very wise decision. However making a joke about something (or finding someone else's joke funny) isn't the same as condoning the actions involved. I'm sick of people being overly sensitive about joking. If it really bothered you you would have been gone from this site a long time ago because discourse in /misc/ should never be taken with absolute seriousness.

epitaph   befriend   ignore   Mon, 24 Aug 2015, 2:32pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 8

My favorite.

epitaph   befriend   ignore   Mon, 24 Aug 2015, 1:10pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 9

Ironman says

Was that alleged "email" to Cramer from Tim Cook legal?

The SEC will probably look at it. You know Apple is sweating over the imminent stock annihilation when the CEO is trying to butter up Jim fucking Cramer.

epitaph   befriend   ignore   Mon, 24 Aug 2015, 9:57am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 10

Obligatory.

epitaph   befriend   ignore   Fri, 7 Aug 2015, 3:06pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 11

South Carolina obviously a police training problem, in California we would have emptied at least 4 clips into the kids lifeless corpse.

epitaph   befriend   ignore   Fri, 7 Aug 2015, 12:10pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 12

Police officers don't even have a very dangerous job. I think city trash workers were something like 10 times more likely to die on the job than a police officer. And even then you know what the main reason that leads to police officer death on the job is car accidents, not shoot outs with bad guys. I think it's time we all stop respecting their job as hard or dangerous.

epitaph   befriend   ignore   Wed, 17 Jun 2015, 1:45am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 13

It's not videos, its 3rd party scripts.

I second curious2's advice, also self-destructing cookies is good.

epitaph   befriend   ignore   Mon, 15 Jun 2015, 9:27pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike     Comment 14

The only thing she has made people aware of are the consequences men have to deal with for the rest of their lives when falsely accused of rape.

epitaph   befriend   ignore   Mon, 15 Jun 2015, 4:58pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 15

Great incentive for developers to invest in San Jose...

epitaph   befriend   ignore   Sat, 16 May 2015, 4:10am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 16

The only doctor I know personally has told me she won't take any patients on an obamacare plan because the compensation is downright insulting.

epitaph   befriend   ignore   Wed, 13 May 2015, 12:03am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 17

Should just drop meat entirely. The meat industry is unapologetically inhumane.

epitaph   befriend   ignore   Tue, 12 May 2015, 11:58pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 18

Why haven't you thanked Obama yet?

epitaph   befriend   ignore   Sat, 2 May 2015, 2:40am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 19

Reminiscent of the LA riots.

epitaph   befriend   ignore   Wed, 29 Apr 2015, 6:55pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 20

I think is the most impressive thing that Apple does better than any other hardware company on the market, is market their product. They can create an underspec'd, overpriced product falls apart faster than you can say 'proprietary' and the customers keep coming back for more.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about