Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 15 Sep 2014 in Just show the damn ID. This was made for Dan., The Professor said:

Strategist says

stirring up trouble over nothing.

She was probably pissed because the cops came just as she was about to.

• On 15 Sep 2014 in Three Huge Towers Fell on 9/11/2001, The Professor said:

Strategist says

any bizarre claims about 911

Bizarre claims like office fires destroyed a steel frame building?

Have you even looked at the evidence at AE911truth.org?

History tells the truth. The victors write the history. The history of 911 has not been written yet. Like the assassination of Kennedy there are too many people alive that would be hurt by the revelation of the truth.

I was raised to believe that the Spanish American war was started when the battleship Maine was sunk by the Spanish in Havana Harbor. When I was a kid I would go to the cemetery with my grandmother on Memorial Day and lay flowers at the graves of a couple of great uncles who died in that war. We got Cuba, the Philippines, the Colt 45, and the start of the American century.

It turns out that the Spanish did not blow up the Maine.

Over 50,000 young Americans were killed in southeast Asia over the premise that Vietnamese torpedo boats attacked our fleet.

The Tonkin gulf incident never happened. High government officials distorted facts and deceived the American public about events that led to full U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War.

"Those that forget their history are condemned to repeat it".

Now we are in a constant state of emergency. We have been at war for over a dozen years. We have killed countless innocents who have no choice but to turn to, and turn into, our enemies.

All by the people that brought you 9/11.

Not only architects and engineers but many well known and respected senior U.S. military officers, intelligence services and law enforcement veterans, and government officials have expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report or have made public statements that contradict the Report.

Strategist says

The 2,000 architects and engineers do not speak for the millions of their peers who believe the official story.

Can you find a non-governmental group of architects OR engineers that DO support the official story?

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 161 milliseconds to create.