comments by Moderate Infidel

Moderate Infidel   befriend   ignore   Sun, 20 Jul 2014, 3:20am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 1

I hope the side with less retarted religious beliefs wins.

Moderate Infidel   befriend   ignore   Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 12:47am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 2

What they don't tell you though is when you get to heaven and put your uncircumcised willy into one of them virgins they blow up and you go to hell.

Moderate Infidel   befriend   ignore   Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 12:39am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 3

They're Religious nuts. They also are into stereotypes and generalizations.:)

Moderate Infidel   befriend   ignore   Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 12:36am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 4

Strategist says

Why would I want to support Islamic nations who keep trying to hurt us?

Virgins. Lots of them. You also get to blow shit up.

Moderate Infidel   befriend   ignore   Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 12:22am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 5

All the arab nations surrounding Israel have sealed their own fate by repeatedly trying to commit Jewish genocide. Anyone that blames Israel for not making "peace" is an ignorant fool. Probably a Jew hater as well.

Moderate Infidel   befriend   ignore   Sun, 9 Mar 2014, 1:47am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 6

mmmarvel says

And allow, no help more and more people sit around in a buzzed out blitz. So that they don't see and don't care what is going on. Yeah, yeah, let's legalize pot and why stop there? We ought to legalize everything, meth, crack, heroin, extasy, whatever, hell legalize it all. We need more people with no brain cells so that we can continue to suck whatever money they have from them. Great idea.

You never heard of alcohol before?

Moderate Infidel   befriend   ignore   Wed, 5 Mar 2014, 1:13am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 7

mmmarvel says

Bigsby says

Do you just make up shit for fun or do you actually believe the guff you post

up on here?

I am seriously concerned that this man gets up every morning, looks in the mirror and starts his various and numerous conspiracy theories the moment his eyes focus. Literally, a boogie man around every corner and nothing is ever, or ever will be as it seems.

It's what sad lonely people do to give themselves a feeling of importance and a mission in life otherwise he would be out committing hate crimes in a physical way rather than his current way by not so cleverly disguised racist verbal rantings. Everyone needs a hobby.

Moderate Infidel   befriend   ignore   Wed, 5 Mar 2014, 1:05am PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 8

Grow weed - no college degree needed and you will be producing something beneficial to society rather than another useless widget or financial product designed to suck money from the degree carrying sheeple in their cubicles.

Moderate Infidel   befriend   ignore   Wed, 5 Mar 2014, 12:46am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 9

bgamall4 says

Moderate Infidel says

Sorry, It's too late we've already taken over the world and there is nothing you can do about it because we are too smart for all you goyim.

You must be reading the Talmud. But that is for another discussion. Actually, Zionism reaches far beyond Israeli borders and the most powerful Zionists likely live in the UK and the USA. And many of them are "goyim".

Damn you're too smart for us. Please don't let the rest of the sheeple know the facts by posting it on a blog very few people read.
Forever yours,
Zionists (Jews)

Moderate Infidel   befriend   ignore   Wed, 5 Mar 2014, 12:23am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 10

Sorry, It's too late we've already taken over the world and there is nothing you can do about it because we are too smart for all you goyim. We faked so many things like Sandy Hook and the only person who figured it out is bgmall4 but everyone thinks he's bat shit crazy so they don't listen to him.
Take care,
Zionists (Jews)

Moderate Infidel   befriend   ignore   Tue, 4 Mar 2014, 2:14am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 11

bgamall4 says

Arseniy Yatsenyuk is a Zionist. His parents are Jewish,

bgamall4 says

I am not talking about Jews. I am talking about Zionists.

Then why mention his parents are Jewish? Lying scumbag racists loony.

Moderate Infidel   befriend   ignore   Tue, 4 Mar 2014, 2:02am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 12

bgamall4 says

Moderate Infidel says

The Jews stole some of my socks and now I don't have a matching pair anywhere. Goddamn Jews!

I am not talking about Jews. I am talking about Zionists. Zionism is not a race. You continue to be an idiot in the way that you think.

We see through your racists code word shenanigans Jew hater.

Moderate Infidel   befriend   ignore   Tue, 4 Mar 2014, 12:34am PST   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike     Comment 13

The Jews stole some of my socks and now I don't have a matching pair anywhere. Goddamn Jews!

Moderate Infidel   befriend   ignore   Sun, 23 Feb 2014, 11:51am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 14

You need to watch the South Park episode "The Mystery Of The Urinal Deuce". It will explain all.

Moderate Infidel   befriend   ignore   Sun, 23 Feb 2014, 8:30am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 15

If the placebo works then it's 100% effective.

Moderate Infidel   befriend   ignore   Mon, 17 Feb 2014, 6:17am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 16

Hey Tovarich, the native americans and mexicans would like south san francisco back you dumb fuck jew hater.

Moderate Infidel   befriend   ignore   Tue, 4 Feb 2014, 4:28am PST   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike     Comment 17

dodgerfanjohn says

Why does everyone posting in this thread hate science?

Because she blinded me with it.

Moderate Infidel   befriend   ignore   Tue, 4 Feb 2014, 1:23am PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Comment 18

Who gives a shit if a bunch of fat under achieving dipshits die off. Good riddance.

Moderate Infidel   befriend   ignore   Sun, 2 Feb 2014, 8:32am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 19

He shunta took so many drug at once.

Moderate Infidel   befriend   ignore   Sat, 1 Feb 2014, 2:37am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 20

Most conservatives are annoying d#ck$.
Most liberals are annoying c#nts.
Moderation is the key.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net