comments by Xanthidae

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (5)   Sat, 28 May 2016, 7:40am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

I know. I just wanted to argue as all the libbies are still hung over after realizing hillbilly is going down the tubes...

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (5)   Sat, 28 May 2016, 7:26am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

People that are sex starved are always confused...
Ironman says

This person sounds as confused as Iwog regarding gender.

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (5)   Sat, 28 May 2016, 7:23am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

So if you beat a woman you consider that "lucky"?
Strategist says

They can get sex anytime. If she says "no" she gets beaten

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (5)   Sat, 28 May 2016, 7:11am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 4

Why are they lucky?
Strategist says

Lucky bastards

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (5)   Thu, 26 May 2016, 8:41pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

Sounds like a normal session for me...

Patrick says

What would you say? You don't have to actually believe what you say, it just has to be provactive.

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (5)   Thu, 26 May 2016, 8:09am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 6

Like any other religion it requires one to believe in things which originate with humans and are unprovable.
The next great world war is inevitable, will be nuclear, and will be a conflict of religions.
Up until now nuclear holocaust has been kept in check by leadership guided by fact based events. When these events become scripture based all bets are off the table.

resistance says

The real problems with Islam are that:

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (5)   Thu, 26 May 2016, 6:43am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 7

All solved by hiring people that were robot-replaced to monitor all public bathrooms.
Or put robots in the bathrooms and give people back the factory jobs.

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (5)   Thu, 26 May 2016, 6:40am PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 8

EC is not PC. PC demands EC facts be suppressed and/or marginalized.
You should be ashamed for being so frank.

FP says

When my child was in first grade elementary school, they asked the kids to write what they want to become when they grow up. All Indian kids (~40% of the class), without exception, wrote engineer or a doctor. (I know this because my wife was volunteering in the classroom.)

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (5)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 9:28pm PDT   Like (3)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 9

She had a voice lock on it...

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (5)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 8:38am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 10

Works! Thanks!

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (5)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 8:37am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 11

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (5)   Tue, 24 May 2016, 9:47pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 12

@Patrick
the above link doesn't work as an embedded video (quotes removed 2 posts up...)

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (5)   Tue, 24 May 2016, 9:46pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 13

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny4lRibuh9A"

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (5)   Tue, 24 May 2016, 9:45pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

this is a test of the emergency Youtube embedded video

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (5)   Tue, 24 May 2016, 9:40pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 15

Obligatory...

BayAreaObserver says

I understand that with which you are struggling. I see your pain,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny4lRibuh9A

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (5)   Tue, 24 May 2016, 4:03pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 16

I was hoping for the pothead picture...

Ironman says

I think your glasses have a certain "tint" to them:

-

-

(hint: Rose)

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (5)   Mon, 23 May 2016, 6:02am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 17

no, it means that since the bible is full of crap, so is the transgendered bathroom position.

BayAreaObserver says

So does this mean Jesus had a mental illness and is the deep rooted cause of gender wars and inequality between the sexes ?

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (5)   Mon, 23 May 2016, 5:58am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 18

I count 3, 3, 2. thus proving 6th grade literacy has gone to hell ever since the teachers unionized...

bob2356 says

Ironman says

What happened, did your subscriptions to Mother Jones, ThinkProgress and Salon expire?

Sorry you are confused, a permanent condition, about other people's reading habits, but I don't even know what 2 of the 3 are and have never even read a single issue of any of them. Unlike you I actually graduated 6th grade and am not limited to publications that only use words with 2 syllables or less.

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (5)   Mon, 23 May 2016, 5:52am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 19

This.

http://patrick.net/?p=1291608&c=1289337#comment-1289337

iwog says

Well if you'd stop to think about it for a bit instead of raping a dictionary, you might understand my point.

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (5)   Sun, 22 May 2016, 7:22pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 20

as opposed to everybody fucking everybody. ooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
you are acting extremely stupid tonite. what are you smoking?

iwog says

monogamy doesn't make any sense for either men or women. In fact it's dangerous in many cases because your bi-curious husband might give you HIV or your cheating wife might stick you with another man's child.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends