comments by Xanthidae

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (6)   Sun, 26 Jun 2016, 9:17pm PDT   Like (5)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

Don't be so melodramatic...we just want your tax returns...

iwog says

You don't want Donald Trump as president, you want blood. You want chaos. You want divine justice. You want an inquisition. You want death.

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (6)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 11:19pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

Impossible. No one will bake a EuroCake...

Tenpoundbass says

Why wouldn't they move to an EU country if they are so but hurt and love the EU so much?

Maybe they should marry it.

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (6)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 7:10am PDT   Like (3)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

lets chip in for trump's ticket to moscow...

zzyzzx says

Trump arrives in Scotland and literally an hour later, the British PM announces that he is going to step down.

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (6)   Wed, 22 Jun 2016, 9:00pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 4

Impossible. IHLillary's over 14...

iwog says

Call me a Hillary-licking fucking commie asshole.

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (6)   Wed, 22 Jun 2016, 7:59pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

No.
Georgies closing down has made you cynical...

Dan8267 says

turtledove says

Thank you, Dan. We'll call that "plan B" for now.

PatNet has made me cynical.

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (6)   Wed, 22 Jun 2016, 5:21am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 6

So they shit on an atomic schedule....what's the problem?

finehoe says

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Cons always conveniently ignore those two words.

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (6)   Mon, 20 Jun 2016, 4:26pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 7

those clintons just can't keep their pants on...

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (6)   Mon, 20 Jun 2016, 7:20am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 8

Libbies gotta have their drug mules...

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (6)   Sun, 19 Jun 2016, 9:16am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 9

Who's "Art"??

leliazw4 says

blonde lace front art sales personalized aprons for men

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (6)   Sun, 19 Jun 2016, 6:13am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 10

Trust, but verify.

turtledove says

Like I could be a guy... Or an immense hirsute lesbian... Or Trigglypuff! Perhaps I've been cultivating my Patnet persona since 2010 just for the fun of seeing the shock on your faces on July 16th.

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (6)   Sun, 19 Jun 2016, 6:11am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 11

Obligatory:

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (6)   Sat, 18 Jun 2016, 6:15pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 12

4 hours..hmm
How many file cabinets does iwog have?

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (6)   Sat, 18 Jun 2016, 6:09pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 13

That's $375,000.00 a head...
Time to sell off more political chits..the Chinese are shopping I hear.

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (6)   Sat, 18 Jun 2016, 9:17am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

Why that little shit..

Tenpoundbass says

Iwog is so conflicted he's the biggest resenter of Feminist Liberals

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (6)   Sat, 18 Jun 2016, 6:53am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 15

Depends on your relilgion.
If your christian, there's no reason to wage jihad, as all heaven's got is immaculate conceptions...

Strategist says

Rin says

Rin says ... instead of being a terrorist, f*ck hoes & enjoy life!

That's exactly what they do in heaven with the 72 virgins.

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (6)   Sat, 18 Jun 2016, 6:48am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 16

chop it off and sew it up.
if he wants "neutral" he can't have anything.

Ceffer says

I think the formal appellation is "chick with dick". I suppose the opposing would be "man with twat". I think they should put THAT on their driver's licenses.

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (6)   Sat, 18 Jun 2016, 6:46am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 17

you joke...but this is not far off...

Ceffer says

I'm looking forward to the day when referring to ANYBODY as male or female will become politically incorrect.

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (6)   Sat, 18 Jun 2016, 6:43am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 18

You can stop right there...'splains it all.

curious2 says

"Oakland lost its third police chief in eight days Friday as it struggles with allegations that a number of officers had sex with a teenage prostitute and exchanged racist text messages.

Mayor Libby Schaaf

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (6)   Sat, 18 Jun 2016, 6:40am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 19

Do you have a favorite tax return? Anything circa 2000's?

iwog says

This is my hand cannon dating from the 19th century and carried by a family member of mine in WW 1.. That is a genuine original U.S. Cavalry holster.

Xanthidae   befriend (0)   ignore (6)   Sat, 18 Jun 2016, 6:37am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 20

Trump is a IHL plant to secure the libbie presidency, reinvent SCOTUS, and usher Ms Webster straight to hell.
It's all about long range planning...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends