Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 26 Oct 2014 in Badass Grandfather Shoots 3 Robbers Who Tried Raping His Granddaughter, SoftShell said:

for starters,
    * don't open the door to strangers at 10pm....
    * turn on the outdoor floodlights if you have them.
    * tell them through the door you've already called the police to assist them.
    * if all that fails and they enter illegally, blow them away.

indigenous says

I wonder what the grandfather could have done differently?

• On 26 Oct 2014 in Badass Grandfather Shoots 3 Robbers Who Tried Raping His Granddaughter, SoftShell said:

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He could have accidentally swapped products...

Strategist says

Lighten up Dan, it's only the internet. We're just having fun. Try some pot before you post.

If that's the case granpa will be accused of 'stalking' them...

Strategist says

If Granpa is white and those criminals are black, Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackass are gonna cry foul. "there was no need to shoot" "it's murder" "he shot them because they were black"

Call it Crazy says

Strategist says

Hey, did you notice Dan went on a killing rampage too. He killed all my posts from one of his thread. He's such a bad sport. :(

He killed mine too... He's like someone else on this board. Deletes comments so he can control his delusional narratives in his thread...

Sorry, it may be all my fault.
    I refused to be censored on this post (see below), and reposted it several times after he deleted it. After that, he wet his pants and went on a killing rampage...
    it was pretty funny to watch...I didn't know his buttons could be pushed so easily...hehhehheh

Dan8267 says

it does not matter how you try to twist my words.

I don't have to twist anything.
    Here's the damning evidence that you acknowledge voting is a privilege, not a right....

Dan8267 says

I sincerely doubt that you believe convicted felons should be allowed to vote. Of course, they should be if voting is an actual right, not a privilege.

Privileges are to be earned, not blindly handed to someone as a 'right' is.
    In this day and age of terrorism, if you can't produce a simple photo ID to qualify for the 'privilege of voting' as you acknowledged above, well then, you should not be allowed to cast a ballot.
    Now, having said that, the government should make sure every citizen can get a photo ID, even if it means forming a travelling group who's sole responsibility is to make sure people that cannot get to the proper place to obtain an ID have the means and access to have one delivered to them.

Yes, i'm on his hit list also....he's trying to 'script' me out of existence!!

Strategist says

Hey, did you notice Dan went on a killing rampage too. He killed all my posts from one of his thread. He's such a bad sport. :(

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 237 milliseconds to create.