Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 29 Mar 2014 in Young Americans show growing affinity for Democratic Party, SoftShell said:

Liberals are geneticly hypersensitive to feelings of guilt rooted from declarations of war too numerous to enumerate. You really cant blame them for feeble attempts at blameshifting..

• On 29 Mar 2014 in Young Americans show growing affinity for Democratic Party, SoftShell said:

This is why you are the card-carrying village grammar idiot.

sbh says

This why you're the card-carrying village idiot.

This is damning evidence...

indigenous says

I would say the Dems are a good example of creating financial enslavement and human misery.

I don't give a fuck about the intentions as that is fodder for the road to hell.

What they have done is plain to see and to think what is done is not what is intended is brainless...

• On 29 Mar 2014 in The Drone That Killed My Grandson, SoftShell said:

1) Al Qaeda is alive and well and wants to kill us.

2) I feel sorry for the kid if he was innocent

3) I feel more sorry for the 3000 twin tower victims. 3000x more.

4) We have no idea what the spooks really knew about the kid that would cause them to launch the drone/missile

5) You are sitting at your computer in the USA relatively free from terrorist attack precisely because we are bringing the war to them, before they get a chance to launch here. That guilt you feel for the kid is part of the price of your safety and freedom here.

6) Life is not sugar canes and fairy tales as you have been led to believe. You experience some of that because you are sheltered from the real world and the real animals in it mainly due to your military and the capabilities they have. Take that away by eliminating most of the military budget and watch how your lives, freedoms, and safety change for the worse.

7) To fight the vicious animals of the world, we entitle OUR vicious animals to take them on...each country has their share of pacifist and vicious animals.

8) A pacifist cannot stomach what their vicious animals do to other countries vicious animals. So they bleat and complain, all the while living in their fairytale existence which ironically would not exist were it not for their Military and their vicious animals.

9) If you don't believe all this crap above, written by me, an Independent, not a right wing nut fuck, then just observe what Obama has done militarily during his reign, the world's leading pacifist pre-presidency, changing his tune upon entering office after becoming enlightened as to who in the world is after you, your land, your freedoms.

• On 28 Mar 2014 in Your opinon does not trump science., SoftShell said:

And Ego is real.
    We all have it, so get over it!

hrhjuliet says

Global warming is real, evolution is real, get over it.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 171 milliseconds to create.