comments by Thedaytoday

Thedaytoday   befriend   ignore   Sun, 27 Jan 2013, 5:07am PST   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike (1)     Comment 1

mbSFBay says

I am not sure if the gain is driven by demand, or rather by a combination of diminished supply (some of it may well be temporary) and Fed stimulus.

Waiting to see if the upturn is permanent, or just a head fake. Hope - there is more clarity in the next few months

They will find a way to blow up a bubble. They always do.

Thedaytoday   befriend   ignore   Sun, 27 Jan 2013, 5:06am PST   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike (3)     Comment 2

CaptainShuddup says

Now how I can tell this is bullshit?

That's because your nose is too close to your asshole.

Thedaytoday   befriend   ignore   Sun, 27 Jan 2013, 4:55am PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Comment 3

epitaph says

Hes better than the boom doom and gloom guy that's for sure, but saying the recovery could take 50 years is a little far out

Recovery upside is late 2016 in my humble opinion.

Thedaytoday   befriend   ignore   Sun, 27 Jan 2013, 4:54am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 4

marcus says

This was already posted by Mish, under economics.

So?

Thedaytoday   befriend   ignore   Sun, 27 Jan 2013, 4:53am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 5

zzyzzx says

I think apartments even smaller than this if cheap enough would be pleny popular.

No, your wrong. Idiotic comment.

Thedaytoday   befriend   ignore   Sun, 27 Jan 2013, 4:52am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 6

marcus says

I think this of thing is going to be very big within the next 30 years.

No it's not.

Thedaytoday   befriend   ignore   Sun, 27 Jan 2013, 4:51am PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Comment 7

marcus says

How can you not want to know whether this is true? If like me, you already

know that it's true than why aren't you doing your patriotic duty and spreading the word ?

"YOU KNOW IT"S TRUE"! , wow!

What a fool.

Thedaytoday   befriend   ignore   Sun, 27 Jan 2013, 4:51am PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Comment 8

marcus says

New low for the Captain. More independent thinking on your part I presume ?

He can join you at the bottom of the barrel of thinkers on this forum.

Thedaytoday   befriend   ignore   Sun, 27 Jan 2013, 4:50am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 9

Thedaytoday says

CPTIdiot Says:

The Liberal actions seem more racist to me, than those of the Republicans. Democrats by their very action claims that minorities are incapable of achieving goals by them selves. They have some imaginary barrier. But yet, immigrant of all color come to this country every year, and do better than most College educated White people. This has been the land of opportunity for a reason. It is the Liberals that try to rob minorities of those opportunity. By shoving them in government, administrative and service roles, and other dead end jobs.

Thedaytoday   befriend   ignore   Sun, 27 Jan 2013, 4:49am PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Comment 10

marcus says

Maybe Tiger's move to Florida was more about there being no state income tax in FLorida than it was about getting away from California's high taxes.

Florida's tax rates are attractive compared to any state's.

Maybe your a pussy!

Thedaytoday   befriend   ignore   Sun, 27 Jan 2013, 4:44am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 11

Marcus you are an asshole, goodbye.
marcus says

But This guy sounds like a world citizen.

which country does a WORLD CITIZEN file for taxes.

Marcus, your a moron.

According to you, only wealthy people are allowed to emigrate to avoid taxes, the poor who try for a better life and not to avoid taxes are called illegal aliens, demonized for the sake of looking for work!

Fuck you Marcus correcting grammar, fucking moron.

Thedaytoday   befriend   ignore   Sun, 27 Jan 2013, 4:40am PST   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike (1)     Comment 12

John Bailo says

I keep thinking, and maybe it's just a revenge fantasy, but for the past 30 years, it always seemed like everything was just out of reach. Like I'd make more money, but then houses went up 2x, 4x, 10x in cost

You are not the only one. I suggest you look farther afield for your property investments.

Thedaytoday   befriend   ignore   Sun, 27 Jan 2013, 4:35am PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike (2)     Comment 13

Hysteresis says

shiller's got lots of data. that and he's always careful with his wording is what i like about him. he was also one of the first people to popularize the idea that people's (irrational) behavior greatly affects economics.

he has a deeper understanding of markets than pretty much everyone on patnet. yet, i think most readers prefer the anecdotal, unsubstantiated, hyperbolic and often retarded claims made here. sad.

Shiller is full of shit, time after time Shiller hid the truth, how many bubbles did they ignore or misrepresent and for how long!

Fuck these bitch assholes.

I was screaming at bubbles between 2000-2006, "every single financial expert" said, " it was not a bubble".

There is no BUBBLE!

Liars , thieves and murderers.

Thedaytoday   befriend   ignore   Sun, 27 Jan 2013, 4:32am PST   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike (1)     Comment 14

Property Market = PUMP & DUMP!

Thedaytoday   befriend   ignore   Sun, 27 Jan 2013, 4:23am PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Comment 15

CaptainShuddup says

Obama vows more Translucency in his second term.

Moderate Infidel says

And right wingers promise more Trans-Lunacy.

You do realize Cpt'BIGOT! member of the TRANSLUNACY PARTY those were promises made to people who VOTED FOR HIM TWICE!!

Perhaps if the lunatic party on the right was a little more stable and taking it's lithium you would be able to make some substantiative arguments against his administration. But you can't your all bat shit crazy.

Right WINGERS ON PATNET GO Join THEBLAZE!! NEWSBUSTERS!! JOIN THE CONSPIRACY NUTS.TRUTHERS, BIRTHERS & SORE LOSERS!

You neither care about his administration or pay it any respect.

Stick to your birther arguments.

Thedaytoday   befriend   ignore   Sun, 27 Jan 2013, 4:18am PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 16

CaptainShuddup says

Kevin says

Dead people can't be disgusted.

"In History I'll be dead..." GWB

10 seconds ago is history, yesterday is history, does that mean he is dead? No, typical GW.

Thedaytoday   befriend   ignore   Sun, 27 Jan 2013, 4:16am PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 17

Vicente says

Let's take the case of Jon Huntsman. Bobby Jindal is irrelevant.

Neither of them are future leaders of the GOP. They have no political power.

Thedaytoday   befriend   ignore   Sun, 27 Jan 2013, 4:15am PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 18

edvard2 says

Bobby Jindal: " GOP needs to stop being the stupid party"

Which is why Jindal should leave the party of fools.

Thedaytoday   befriend   ignore   Sat, 26 Jan 2013, 10:33am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 19

marcus says

But This guy sounds like a world citizen.

Their is no country called "WORLD CITIZEN".

Marcus, why are preaching one rule for the rich and another for the rest of us?

Only wealthy people are allowed to emigrate to avoid taxes, the poor who try for a better life and not to avoid taxes are called illegal aliens, demonized for the sake of looking for work!

Thedaytoday   befriend   ignore   Sat, 26 Jan 2013, 10:14am PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Comment 20

This has to stop.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about