Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 25 Nov 2012 in Pension envy, TMAC54 said:

In order for a pension to work, the number of working (contributing) members must be capable of supporting the retired (withdrawing) members.
    If corporations are to survive, POPULATION MUST GROW, but society is changing, Marriage and larger family sizes are shrinking.
    Gubmint as well as Private corporations see those supportive capabilities declining and are avoiding liability of supporting the elderly by purging all defined retirement benefit accounts.
    Gubmint nor Corporations have no skin in the game. Neither care of our survival rate.
    Let's all just have another cheeseburger and foget aboudit.

Does she want you or your cheeseburger ? !!!

• On 25 Nov 2012 in Too many of us?, TMAC54 said:

The RATE of population growth will snap. That is the time to short corporations.

• On 20 Oct 2012 in The truth is, for the average citizen, housing is not recovering, TMAC54 said:

Home prices spiked through the 70s, 80s & 90s for NO REASON at all.
    Why Why won't they just spike 800% just one more TIME !!! WAHHHH !!!

OOOR,,, the reasons are, through that period of time women became credit worthy and the computer became an appliance. We all got a financial hard on, we are now spent & limp, Dr Giggles\Geithner is now effectively selling stimulus pills on the internet.

• On 15 Oct 2012 in Experts weigh in on housing crash, TMAC54 said:

The shameful truth is . While profits were being stirred in the infant & adolescent stages of the W.W.W. & all it's peripherals. We were still reeling, trying to figure out why home prices doubled from 1974 to 1980.
    Maybe it was due to the banks rule change of lending to BOTH spouses instead of only one. OOOOH ! we can't admit that !!! We were ALWAYS respectful of our women folk. You won't find an x spurt publishing that truth.
    Isn't denial grand. If you dunno the truth you're easy to burn.
    If knowledge is power, what's denial of knowledge ?

• On 7 Oct 2012 in The Housing Trap, TMAC54 said:

Got my fingers crossed Patrick.
    Fighting this machinery takes education and the profiteers ain't real transparent.
    The too big to fail banks will treat DocX lending Services as some Quasi entity the same as gubmint treats the fed.
    The little guy takes the fall if nobody is aware.
    Your book is an eye opener.
    I say that even as an offended HONEST X Real Estate Agent.

• On 28 Sep 2012 in “They aren't making any more land.”, TMAC54 said:

I'm seeing a pattern here.
    #1. First timers on a motorcycle can not comprehend the need to twist the throttle forward as the bike has lurched forward causing increased acceleration and inevitably some pretty funny facial expressions.
    #2.First time pilots during a stall will instinctively pull the yoke back further which increases the stall, producing some NOT so funny facial expressions.
    #3.First time Real Property buyers rely on SALES people offering security.
    In any case, Without the proper understanding, you will get body slammed.
    There is a new invention. GOOGLE EARTH. Spend a few minutes to decide for yourself if we are suffering a land shortage.
    ALWAYS Consider the sales persons intentions.

• On 26 Sep 2012 in Open-ended QE, TMAC54 said:

What can we expect ? The most powerful monetary man in the world is obligated to save the banks. Quasi Government my ass. It's ideology will devour itself.

• On 25 Sep 2012 in The future of US housing, TMAC54 said:

I was going to say housing became a blind gold rush mentality after women were granted credit. but the previous comment says it all.
    I guess that is the electronic way of tagging a wall without kicking down the cost of a can of spray paint AND they didn't need to have an adult purchase the paint for them.
    CAN'T READ THIS EITHER ?

Too much time on their hands ?

• On 22 Sep 2012 in 3-4 days living in "line" for an iPhone 5, TMAC54 said:

freak80 says

Vicente says

Sometimes just hanging out with likeminded people, is what it's all about.

It's the Cult of Apple. ;-)

Reported on channel 4 news.
    Overnight campers waiting for the latest IPhone circled the block at the APPLE store while almost five people stood in line waiting the IPhones release at the VERIZON store.
    Does it make you ponder the catalyst in different religions ?
    ANY moment now, we will PROVE life is abundant all over the cosmos.
    Will they be APPLE or P.C. based life forms ?

• On 20 Sep 2012 in Here's Why There's No Housing Recovery And Prices Will Collapse, TMAC54 said:

Society is still simmering in the "AFTERGLOW" of the largest "FINANCIAL ORGASM" humankind has ever known.
    The masses are still poised expecting their next ejaculation in home prices.
    What we are NOT aware of is, the batteries in the STIMULATION machine are dead.
    Women were granted credit in 1973 and the computer was invented ten years later causing those artificially high, ridiculous housing values.
    If those investors were aware of WHY home prices detached themselves from reality, they would be ready for the upcoming "CALM".
    I do not recall Peter , Paul & Mary singing; "Where have all the FLIPPERS gone".
    Let's all have a moment of silence for WEB-VAN & HOUSE FLIPPERS !

• On 19 Sep 2012 in How to Slow Cook A Woman, TMAC54 said:

Overheard him telling one of his customers
    "WHAT ?, You don't like my wife ? Well then here , have some salad."

• On 19 Sep 2012 in The Fed goes all-in on QE, TMAC54 said:

Helloeeze says

One thing I agree with is this manipulation of interest rates to raise prices for homes makes me NOT want to buy a home. What happens when the interest rates go up? That's when you find out you were in a contrived false real estate bubble. That is scary.

Raising Real Property prices has got nothing to do with interest rates. He wants to soften the landing.
    While the markets were inventing new products & peripherals for the new I.T. industry, housing was appreciating SO fast the term FLIP evolved.
    Never before & probably never again will "Short term house flipping" be enjoyed by so many.
    BENBEN seems to have his head up his ass only because there is NO other mitigation in the forseeable future.
    WHAT DO YOU GET when you flip a house ? A house that's upside down !

• On 18 Sep 2012 in Is this all just a house of cards?, TMAC54 said:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/afontevecchia/2012/01/25/bernanke-tells-people-stop-saving-and-start-spending/

I didn't think he would ADMIT to damaging the weak.

• On 10 Sep 2012 in It’s a car, it’s a motorcycle, it’s a carcycle, TMAC54 said:

Who needs a gyroscope ?

• On 10 Sep 2012 in ECB holding up third finger, TMAC54 said:

From Mike Larson of Money and Markets.Com

"This is by far the most dangerous sucker rally we’ve seen in years".

And I DO mean “sucker rally!”

This stock market bubble was created almost entirely by Fed money printing and false optimism DESPITE worsening earnings and economic data here in the States ... and the desperate hope that the ECB’s latest schemes could save the euro.

How far back will we go ?

• On 9 Sep 2012 in Can Either Romney or Obama Really Create Jobs?, TMAC54 said:

Call it Crazy says

candidates on both sides decided to join forces and put all 4 heads together to fix it, they can't save us from going down the rat hole....

If George Soros, Warren Buffet, & Jaraldo Revera can't fix it, WHAT on earth allows humans to believe gubmint even WANTS to fix it ?
    Gubmint has repeatedly applied a compress to an infected laceration, CLOSED their eyes in denial and HOPE one of us will invent a money making CURE. IF NOT, we are worse than if gubmint let us bleed the infection out. Iceland has been recovering for years. We may suffer gangrene before egotistical polticians acknowledge the truths. But do not fear, The elite will survive.

• On 8 Sep 2012 in Can Either Romney or Obama Really Create Jobs?, TMAC54 said:

rooemoore says

The truth is no one could get elected telling the truth about the new economy that we have begun.

Can you imagine a politician admitting,
    "The creation of the computer age is OVER, those jobs became obsolete" !
    Worse yet, American people that believe gubmint creates jobs that improve GDP.
    Why hasn't gubmint been creating jobs all along ?

Gubmint's job is to stroke you till you are burnt out.

• On 8 Sep 2012 in My opinion on the Democrat and Republican conventions, TMAC54 said:

Call it Crazy says

Obama "thought" he put a floor under the housing crisis by giving all first time home buyers $8,000 of YOUR money...

How did that work out for YOU and the housing market???

Gubmint granted an $8k TAX CREDIT ! effectively about $2k worth of buying power IF you bought what gubmint KNEW is an OVERPRICED product.
    GUBMINT KNEW YOU WHERE GONNA GET FUCKED !
    TRUST IN GOD - gubmint salesmen NOT so much.

• On 7 Sep 2012 in My opinion on the Democrat and Republican conventions, TMAC54 said:

iwog says

My opinion on the Democrat and Republican conventions

Everybody has an ASScuse. What party invited THE Kardashian to represent. BUTT, that certainly proves that politics is about making ASS's out of the rest of us.
    Here is your credibility.

• On 6 Sep 2012 in Are you better off than 4 years ago?, TMAC54 said:

BoomAndBustCycle says

Are you better off than 4 years ago?

The question needs to be changed to "Which Class is better off" ?

• On 5 Sep 2012 in How are jobs created?, TMAC54 said:

Gubmint raises taxes to benefit
    (a) themselves ?
    (b) the homeless ?
    (c) the rich ?

"Cash for Clunkers" benefited banks & Big Auto Dealers, while it damaged first time buyers and used car dealers.

"Bailouts" have benefited
    (a) defrauded homeowners ?
    (b) default swap creators ?
    (c) first time home buyers ?

Through out time, gubmints must fool their peoples into believing they need more of your wealth. In this case it's over our top priority concern.
    They say they will create jobs. Nancy P. says "SIGN FIRST".

• On 3 Sep 2012 in Financial 'train wreck' looms, TMAC54 said:

tovarichpeter says

Financial 'train wreck' looms

GUBMINT has been providing deceleration with borrowed money. Whether or not we are crying wolf, the brakes will soon fail. Can gubmint repay those debts ?

• On 30 Aug 2012 in Trulia Survey Confirms Home Buying Dead Forever, TMAC54 said:

Home prices skyrocketed while the computer and I.T. was being engineered and introduced.
    Do you think it a consequence that brick wall on the chart falls at the end of the infancy of the information age ?

DEAR MR PRESIDENT, BRING BACK THOSE OBSOLETE JOBS !

The sad part is gubmint will have you believe they are tryin.

• On 29 Aug 2012 in Another idea to bring back newslinks, TMAC54 said:

Patrick says

The use of one lemming's overpayment as proof another lemming should overpay.

Enter the Real Estate Appraiser.
    Do they take into consideration the price of 2"X4"s or Drywall ? nope
    Do they take into consideration the billions of acres of undeveloped land ? nope
    They just gather some local comps.
    If over sized and over empowered gubmint lifted some restrictions on building,
    I know a handful of general contractors that could provide affordable housing to those of us just above the poverty line.
    Patrick, have you thought of acquiring a real estate license ?
    you know,,,"keep yer friends close, your enemies closer".

• On 29 Aug 2012 in How can a low income family afford rent?, TMAC54 said:

Squatting in East CoCo says

My real question is, given the underlying financial situation, how high can rents go before thay can't go any higher?

BUYERS (renters) make value. When tenants move to more economically feasible locations, landlords reduce rents to "What the market will bear". In the meantime, gubmint no longer allows mobile home park construction, increases building requirements, fees etc.
    We are NOT living in the bay area on $3k per month, just surviving.
    Will tenants keep coming ?

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 271 milliseconds to create.