comments by Dan8267

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (12)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 7:54am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

landtof says

what a fucking hypocrite.

Really, who would have thought?

They trust me — dumb fucks.
- Mark Zuckerberg on using Facebook

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (12)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 7:52am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

zzyzzx says

Mark Zuckerberg is building a wall

And he's going to make Twitter pay for it!

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (12)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 7:30am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

BayAreaObserver says

"I had never heard of Windows 10. ...," she told the newspaper.

And that's a red flag right there. If your company is dependent on IT, and it probably is, you can go through life being completely ignorant of technology. That strategy just doesn't work in the 21st century.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (12)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 7:29am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 4

Patrick says

Horrible sterile corporate place

I look at that picture and think that's where all businesses are going, a giant centralized infrastructure where automation and outsourcing has eliminated the need for employees that use all that infrastructure.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (12)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 7:24am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

zzyzzx says

Who has more credibility, Evelyn or a Trump, especially when it comes to liberalism? Never argue with a lady holding a sword.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (12)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 7:15am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 6

zzyzzx says

Democrats want to make free speech a crime

No you're thinking of conservatives whether they be Democrats or Republicans. H.R. 2978 (101st): Flag Protection Act of 1989. Conservatives have no right to bitch and moan about free speech when they support and sponsor tyrannical legislation like the Flag Protection Act, which basically takes a huge shit on the Constitution. People where actually prosecuted under this law. This isn't an imaginary scenario like conservatives are always fantasizing about to justify their beliefs. This shit actually happened.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (12)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 7:47pm PDT   Like (3)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 7

Blurtman says

Here's The Truth Behind the Unthinkable Brexit Vote

Is it really unthinkable considering that the UK has always been at arm's length from the EU, not even adopting the currency? Can you really say that the nearly evenly spit vote was shocking?

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (12)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 7:43pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 8

I kind of wonder what would have happened if Scotland had left the UK and stayed in the EU while the remaining UK left. Then Scotland could have adopted the Euro and had an economic advantage over the UK. But oh well, that didn't happen. The UK would have probably built a wall along the Scottish border or something.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (12)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 7:39pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 9

Honey, I'm not wasting time and money on tickets until you give me an address, and even then, I'm not giving you my ID. I'll show up and snap a full pictures of the cardboard box you call a home and a few pictures of your ugly ass to post on PatNet and that will be it. You'll get no ID from me and when I leave you still won't be able to stalk me. So no, your excuses are transparent. You don't have the balls to meet up in real life. You never did. Bluff called. Cowardice revealed.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (12)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 7:05pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 10

Ironman says

Is this really so hard for you to understand:

It's not at all hard to understand that you are a chicken shit using an excuse not to give the address to where you say you want me to go. It's not hard to understand that it's a ploy and even if I gave you my personal information, which could be easily faked with Photoshop, you would not give out the address and you are only trying an obvious ploy to get me to reveal my personal information, which honey isn't going to happen because you are the only idiot here. And since you need none of that to give the address of your party, and there is no downside to you giving the address without my personal information, you are clearly a lying little coward. Please, keep it up. Every time you open your mouth, you further indicate how much of a loser, coward, and liar you are. It's beautiful.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (12)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 6:58pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 11

thunderlips11 says

ow come hotels aren't using the round vacuum "robots" yet?

My guess is that they are too easily stolen. Hotels are full of towel thieves who would love to get a roomba for free.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (12)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 1:40pm PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 12

Having the last word doesn't change the fact that right now you are chickening out of putting your name and an address on that so-called invitation.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (12)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 1:37pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 13

HydroCabron says

Fat Broke Duckbutt King of Fucktards Doesn't Know Scots Voted to Stay

The only thing Trump knows about Scotland is Prima Nocta a which he learned from Brave Heart.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (12)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 10:49am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

Repeating a lie does not make it true, CIC. You never had any intention of revealing your address and the so-called invitation you posted is a farce. Everyone knows this. The only way you can demonstrate otherwise is by posting the address right here and now. You literally have nothing to lose. There is no cost if you actually are inviting me to your house. Your clearly irrelevant demands are obvious excuses not to do so. Your refusal to provide an address with that invitation is a dead give away that you were always bluffing about meeting up with me. You don't need to know my real name, social security number, or home address to meet me at your house or at a public bar. You are simply a lying little shit coward and everyone knows it. No further lies are going to convince anyone differently.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (12)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 10:45am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 15

YesYNot says

Come on now: rape is about as bad as getting punched in the nose.

According to Saint Thomas Aquinas, a moral authority and recognized genius in Christianity, masturbation is far worse than rape.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (12)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 10:43am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 16

iwog says

Well robots will always take over even if the minimum wage was $1 an hour. Silicon and code will always be cheaper in the long run than a human being. You economically illiterate assclowns have never proposed a solution and you never will.

This is true. This is also why we need society, not a bunch of technologically illiterate trust fund boys, owning the means of automation. If we transition to a Georgist-like economy where the automations created by engineers who don't own those automation are owned by the public instead of the richest 0.01% of the public, then we can have a guaranteed income for everyone and our economy will prosper as people no longer have jobs. This would be a damn enjoyable society to live in. The alternative is a tiny fraction of lazy do-nothing asses being opulently rich with mass poverty currently seen only in third-world nations and all the violence that goes with that. Where labor is cheap, life is cheap.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (12)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 10:35am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 17

NuttBoxer says

And you've just stated that shooting someone who attempts to rape your family is immoral... Nice set of values psycho.

No, I did not. And the fact that you think such a statement is psycho is tantamount to admitting that Christianity is crazy. I am completely in agreement that the moral thing is to use the least amount of violence necessary to stop the evil act even if the least amount of violence necessary is fatal. Unlike you, however, I do not take pleasure at the idea of killing someone even someone who is doing a vile act. And that is what makes me morally superior to you.

Nonetheless, according to Christian doctrines, which you well know, your killing of the intruder would cause him to die in a state of mortal sin condemning him to an eternity of torture. By any sane standard, doing that would make you an inherently immoral person having done something far worse than mass rape and murder. So if you believe in the Christian afterlife, you are morally bankrupt for choosing to kill a person in such a state of sin regardless of whether or not he were to kill you and your family. If you don't believe in the Christian afterlife, then the Christian moral teachings are, as you pointed out, psychotic.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (12)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 10:23am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 18

NuttBoxer says

The passage you referenced refers exclusively to these things being done to you, not your family. Are you really that desperate to be right that you'd intentionally misrepresent the Bible?

The passage I reference clearly states that one should gladly accepting suffering rather than harm others. But hey, you're dodging the point. If a person broke into your house and you lived alone, would you refrain from shooting him to stop him from raping and killing just you? Of course not. So you reject the teachings of your god. So do I. I'm just honest about it. Christianity is stupid and a poor basis of morality. That said, Christianity clearly has had no impact on changing your morality or anyone else's. People who like to kill "bad guys" continue to like to kill "bad guys" regardless of what their religion teaches. Religion has never been effective in understanding or promoting morality. You are living proof of that. You reject the very basis of Christian morality and the idea that the afterlife, not this life, is what really matters.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (12)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 10:18am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 19

iwog says

There's no reason why those robots shouldn't cost $10k-$15k once they are mass produced.

Which then will lead to $100 robots that do the same and all pizzerias will be out of business as people can make custom pizzas easier and more quickly at home and for less.

Automation eliminates the need for owners to hire people to do work and also eliminates the need for consumers to buy from the owners.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (12)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 8:50am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 20

zzyzzx says

You did not directly answer my question. If you went, around when and where did you stay?

For a reason. There's a limit to how much personally identifying information I'll reveal on a forum full of trolls who would love nothing better than to swatt members of PatNet they hate.

If that's not good enough for you, sorry, but tough. Too many crazies on this site.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends