comments by Dan8267

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 9:25pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

I don't know what Hillary's password is, but I know Bill's is badonkadonk.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 9:20pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

Best horror film ever!

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 8:59pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

Ceffer says

Where's Captain Ahab?

Joke all you like, I saw Triggly Puff on last seasons Whale Wars. She was attacking a Japanese whaling boat after being harpooned.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 8:58pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 4

lostand confused says

If I join a religion that requires me to have sex with 3 different women every day-does the company have to provide me the women and sex rooms for me to practice my religion?

No. America has never had freedom of religion. It has only had state-sponsored privileged religions.

For example, I was raised in a religion whose god stated explicitly "thou shalt not kill" and had a severe prohibition on violence, direct or indirect. So paying taxes that funded a military used to kill people in offensive wars and actions is a clear violation of my religious beliefs. Yet, I had no choice but to pay taxes that funded the murder of millions of people. Clearly, my religious beliefs had given me zero exemption from the law that a third of your income must go to taxes of which half goes to mass murder. So why should the religious belief that gay people should not have cake at their weddings or Muslims can take prayer breaks get any special treatment either?

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 7:05pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

She's probably been using the password "president" for 16 years.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 6:39pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 6

Rin says

Dan, you can't t*tty f*ck, a flat chested woman.

I heard Donald Trump has no problem titty-fucking A cups with plenty of room to spare.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 4:34pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 7

lostand confused says

I guess if there are no consequences-then just throw accusations. if it sticks and you make some money-Great-if not, move on to the next victim err rapist.

That is precisely why criminal "victims" falsely accuse others of crimes. It's also why criminal police murder people and why the TSA sexually assaults people.

All people need to be held accountable equally for their actions regardless of their station in life.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 4:31pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 8

lostand confused says

20-30 trigglypuffs may cause an earthquake!!

20 Triggly Puffs is the plot of Cloverfield 3.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 4:10pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 9

iwog says

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/20/i-was-falsely-accused-of-rape-victim-centered-investigations-are-a-travesty-of-justice/

The rape and abduction charges were soon dropped and the prosecutor agreed to have all charges expunged. Despite this favorable outcome, I now had to face $60,000 in attorney’s fees, on top of the fact that I lost a semester’s worth of school as I was unable to salvage any credits. And nothing could compensate for my suffering during six days in jail.

The arresting officers should get a minimum of 1 year in prison as well as having to pay the victim $60,000 in restitution, $10,000 per day in jail. Additionally, those officers should be fired, lose their pensions, and be banned from law enforcement work for life.

The prosecutor should be disbarred and should also pay the victim $60,000 in restitution.

The woman who falsely accused the man of rape should be sentenced to the maximum sentence the man faced because of her false accusations.

Finally, all of the legal and other related expenses of the victim should be paid from the police pension fund so as to strongly discourage such behavior.

Do these things and shit like this will stop damn fast.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 4:01pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 10

thunderlips11 says

Woman accused of DWI claims sex assault by officer; body cam tells a different story.

Body cameras are great. They protect innocent police while confirming the actions of criminal cops. Any honest cop loves body cameras.

False accusations of crimes are at least as bad as the crimes alleged in a society that severely punishes crimes as a deterrent. False accusations should be punished at least as severely whether they come from the police or the public.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 1:13pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 11

HydroCabron says

Audrey Hepburn: Massively influential cultural figure of the 20th century. An exquisite natural presence.

Taylor Swift: Tall, above-average-looking corn-fed suburban girl with considerable musical talent and an effectively infinite budget for personal trainers and makeup.

Like her or not, Taylor Swift is massively influential as well.

And yes, TS uses make up and maybe personal trainers, but as far as we know, she's 100% real unlike most celebrity women today and a lot of regular women today who have breast implants and other cosmetic surgery done as well as Botox injections.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 1:10pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 12

landtof says

reading this is like watching football with a woman.

You mean boring because of the football?

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 1:09pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 13

Patrick says

you mean Sally Hemings? she was young, but what makes you think Jefferson raped her?

I meant lots of the founding fathers in general.

A slave, by definition, has no choices. A slave cannot refuse to work the field or any other command from his or her master. How can a slave be free to say no to sex with her master? What would the implied consequences be? Probably being whipped into submission. Sex between a slave master and a slave is not consensual. Even if the slave does not object, would she even be on the plantation if given a choice? She certainly knows that she and her family will be severely punished if she does not keep the master happy in all things. Slavery is founded on terrorism, on abject fear.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 10:28am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

P N Dr Lo R says

Dan8267 says

What I'm not willing to accept is those revenue streams going to a bunch of fat cat parasites who did not and could not create or maintain those automations and, in fact, don't even understand how those automations work.

The usual response of a Marxist.

Strategist says

Marxists never learn.

Any opinion based on the assumption that I'm advocating communism or that communism and capitalism are the only two choices, when in fact they are virtually the same system, is not an opinion worthy of respect.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 10:23am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 15

Rin says

I prefer Audrey Hepburn with breast implants.

Oh no, that would be like graffiti on the Sistine Chapel.

HydroCabron says

Hepburn makes Holmes and Swift look like warmed-over genetic, or possibly generic, trash.

I thought Taylor Swift looked a lot like Hepburn, particularly in terms of persona, in the Shake It Off video, the part where she's dressed in black.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 9:08am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 16

DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says

Audrey needs Norma's breasts and her ankles behind her ears, exactly as the Founding Father's intended.

I'm sorry, but that's not historically accurate. Our founding fathers preferred raping their child slaves over consensual sexual relationships.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 8:52am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 17

BayAreaObserver says

“respect must be earned,” bugs me, in the context of a manager to employee relationship — mainly because it can be misinterpreted and give license to immature or unscrupulous managers to treat people without respect.

“respect must be earned,” bugs me, in the context of a manager to employee relationship — mainly because it can be misinterpreted and give license to immature or unscrupulous managers to treat people without respect dignity.

You mean dignity, not respect. And yes, dignity should not have to be earned. Nor should consideration, empathy, or courtesy have to be earned. One can and should treat others with dignity, not just people who have earned respect. I think the disagreement in this thread is purely semantics, a result of humans using sloppy and imprecise language.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 8:46am PDT   Like (4)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 18

Patrick says

Blonde, big tits.

Best analysis on PatNet ever.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 8:32am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 19

Audrey Hepburn v. Marilyn Monroe

To me, Hepburn wins hands down as the more enchanting woman. So why does Monroe get so much more spotlight? They were born just three years apart.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 7:16am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 20

What do you do when your dad's dick smells like your dog's ass and fido is limping? Ask the expert, CIC.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends