comments by Dan8267

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Sat, 30 Apr 2016, 9:29pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 1

More like a speeder-bike from Star Wars.

Cool, but not stable with two turbines. It could be made stable with three or four like a drone, but with two you have to balance carefully because there would be a strong tendency for the machine to flip by rotating its major axis and then the turbines plow you into the ground.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Sat, 30 Apr 2016, 9:22pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 2

Patrick says

what else would make the site better?

Troll-buster: If user A has user B on ignore than no one from any IP address used by user B can see user A's posts or post on user A's thread.

This would piss off a lot of trolls.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Sat, 30 Apr 2016, 7:52pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 3

Blurtman says

Both of you, but mainly you for trying to rig an election.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Sat, 30 Apr 2016, 7:50pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 4

lostand confused says

Remember Melissa Click, the University of Missouri professor who lost her job after assaulting a student on camera and asking for some “muscle” to help get rid of him? According to Click, her dismissal from Mizzou wasn’t because she attacked a student in a pathetic bid to shut down free speech. Nope. Click says she was fired for being white.

Ah the hypocrisy. She should check her white privilege.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Sat, 30 Apr 2016, 2:10pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 5

zzyzzx says

When McDonald's is closed...

She wants a happy meal.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Sat, 30 Apr 2016, 2:08pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 6

zzyzzx says

When McDonald's is closed...

I think I saw that zombie movie. Everyone gets eaten.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Fri, 29 Apr 2016, 11:38pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 7

In all seriousness, how is this not the very definition of prostitution and indentured servitude?

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Fri, 29 Apr 2016, 11:37pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 8

When Denise Richard was young, her pussy was nice, but it wasn't $55k/month nice. Rent a yacht. It's way cheaper and gives you just as nice pussies, a different one every day.

Why do men who are celebrities get married anyway? How is it ever a good deal for them?

Hell, for $55k/month, I'd let Charlie Sheen pound my ass while shouting "winning!" and "who's got tiger blood".

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Fri, 29 Apr 2016, 7:54pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 9

They don't to most people. That's just your subconscious making its desires known.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Fri, 29 Apr 2016, 10:48am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 10

NuttBoxer says

Your belief in the state as the only authority capable of vesting power is why you will never be free.

I believe the legal authority of the state comes from the people and can be revoked at any time. However, I do not believe that individuals should have the power to imprison any other individual or arbitrarily give that power to someone else. Authority comes from the consent of the many, not from the whims of a few individuals.

If there is anyone here seduced by despotism, it is you. A couple of executives of HOA tyrants can be just as fascist as any state can be. Remember that fascism is the marriage of the state and corporations.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Thu, 28 Apr 2016, 5:50pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 11

I beg to differ, Skype. I talk to myself all the time. It's the only way I can get an intelligent conversation on PatNet.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Thu, 28 Apr 2016, 2:14pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 12

NuttBoxer says

For someone who rails against police, you sure haven't looked to far into alternatives.

I've railed against criminal police and my solutions involve accountability in the form of civilian-run courts to prosecute criminal police that are separate from the courts that have a vested interest in the police.

NuttBoxer says

They're hired by the neighborhood to do patrols, licensed to carry firearms, and more than qualified to make arrests.

So they are given special legal powers simply by the act of being hired by someone? Can I or anyone else deputize a person? Can I hire Bob to be a private cop while Bob hires me to be a private cop and then we both can go through red lights while our car sirens are on?

Again, how is a private cop different from a security guard if he's not getting his authority from the state?

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Thu, 28 Apr 2016, 2:09pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 13

CIC's Reaction

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Thu, 28 Apr 2016, 2:03pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 14

I thought there was a difference between HIT and interval training. Is that not the case?

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Thu, 28 Apr 2016, 12:38pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 15

NuttBoxer says

Privatized police would be much better if we really wanted control.

And why would privatized police have any authority over civilians. If a private cop tells me to stop or flashes his sirens, why can't I flip him the bird and continue on my way? How is a private cop any different than a security guard?

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Thu, 28 Apr 2016, 12:28pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (2)     Comment 16

Blurtman says

After Protests, Yale University Gets Rid Of Master Title

There is nothing racist about Call It Crazy's title of headmaster. It's a traditional title bestowed upon the employee of the month at glory hole stations. CIC has been headmaster for one thousand consequential months.

He also teaches animal husbandry, a very hands-on course.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Thu, 28 Apr 2016, 12:17pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 17

CicPiggy, no you can't post on my threads, but it's really pathetic that you follow me around posting on any thread I post on just because you are obsessed with me. You are a total loser.

@RentingForHalfTheCost, you might want to put piggy on ignore.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Thu, 28 Apr 2016, 11:55am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 18

RentingForHalfTheCost says

If you wan't to defeat this troll, ignore him.

Yeah, I missed him on my troll list, but adding now.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Thu, 28 Apr 2016, 10:24am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 19

joshuatrio says

My employer made it clear that anyone who discusses salary will be immediately terminated. That violates federal law.

Dan8267   befriend (17)   ignore (11)   Thu, 28 Apr 2016, 9:45am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 20

HydroCabron says

The U.S. should dump all its nuclear ordnance on China, until it's nothing but a layer of cooling silicates.

You are an idiot. In a war between the U.S. and China, the U.S. loses. If it's a nuclear war, 100% of the U.S. population dies and 98% of the Chinese population dies leaving 0 Americans an 27 million Chinese to quickly repopulate their nation.

If it's a cyberwar, the U.S. still gets slaughtered. All those backdoors the NSA and CIA had implanted into our infrastructure will be exploited by Chinese hackers.

If it's an economic war, the U.S. gets bitch-slapped into the Dark Ages. The U.S. economy completely depends on China. China's economy would be hurt by losing the U.S., but will continue as China can sell to the entire rest of the world including itself and other Asian nations which make up over half the world's population.

Put simply, the U.S. loses any war with China. Your delusional arrogance of thinking the tribe you were born into is the best tribe and no other tribe can touch it, is simply pure bullshit.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   free bumper sticker  

please recommend patrick.net to your friends