Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 19 Dec 2014 in Why Police Raids should be illegal, Dan8267 said:

Oh, I'm sure that Fort Wayne voted for Obama and Kerry.

• On 19 Dec 2014 in Buzz Aldrin, Dan8267 said:

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

Sibrel was swinging a bible at him

You've convinced me. That's assault with a deadly weapon. It's almost as bad as swinging around a Quran.

Buzz should have strapped Sibrel's ass to the tail end of a Saturn rocket. Better yet, Buzz could go back to the moon with Sibrel and then flush him out the airlock without a space suit. Sibrel could be the first asshole to die on the moon. Now that's an honor.

Damn, AF. You should be a lawyer.

• On 19 Dec 2014 in 50,000 SWAT Raids a Year, Here is One of Them, Dan8267 said:

Peter P says

Education is just a tool in the process.

Much like weights are a tool in the process of building muscles.

To be clear, I'm distinguishing education from schooling, which also have nothing in common.

indigenous says

Dan8267 says

Elizabeth Warren

There is a false prophet.

There is a false attack.

FortWayne says

I'm not a Republican.

But you vote for them in the general election, don't you?

• On 19 Dec 2014 in 50,000 SWAT Raids a Year, Here is One of Them, Dan8267 said:

Peter P says

Education does not make people smarter. It only makes them feel more entitled.

I disagree. The brain, although not a muscle, acts like a muscle in one way. The more you use it, the stronger it gets.

Now, I'll agree that a degree and an education have nothing to do with each other, but using one's brain does make one smarter.

Like I said, the point is to keep the virus from infecting the next generation. Society advances with each funeral.

Bart Sibrel reminds me of the religious. No amount of evidence will convince him of his wrong ideas. There's no point in even trying to convince him of the facts. The only thing you can do is ridicule him so vigorously that the next generation chooses not to follow in his footsteps.

CaptainShuddup says

He's not following you and your girl... er boytoy down the street needling you, over your claim to fame.

The paparazzi do much worse. They endanger the public by chasing people in vehicles.

Also, one does not have to be gay in order to support equality under the law for gays just as one does not have to be a woman to support equality under the law for women. One simply must not be an asshole. I know it's a difficult concept for conservatives to understand that a person might protect someone else's rights or interests. We human beings call that strange behavior "altruism". Maybe someday a conservative will understand the concept.

HydroCabron says

"He can't walk away from this - he isn't being allowed to defuse the situation by gracefully walking away."

The asshole was impeding his way and terrorizing his assistant. Sibrel should have been charged with false imprisonment

I agree that preventing someone from walking or driving away is effectively falsely imprisoning a person and as such any person has the right to use force to stop that even if the perpetrator is simply blocking the victim's path so that the victim cannot leave.

I didn't get that from the above video, but I could have missed something. I think we all agree though that someone being annoying isn't just cause to punch them though, even if they are persistently annoying.

HydroCabron says

Assault need not involve physical contact. If someone runs at you and screams in your face, or blocks your way deliberately and aggressively, that is usually construed as assault, because it generates a reasonable fear of subsequent physical battery.

Agreed, but from the video I posted, I don't see evidence that this applies. Of course, that's just one video. This guy may well have been doing this for some time, in which case it's stalking. I don't know what evidence the LADP looked at.

CaptainShuddup says

He had the right for punching him for harrasing him.

That's questionable. I mean, how many of us would have punched CIC and Strategist by now if being an asshole gave others the right to punch you?

It's certainly understandable, but I wouldn't call it a right or lawful.

Just watched the video.

1. Bart Sibrel is a douche bag. He's also an idiot.
    2. Bart Sibrel was being slanderous and deserves to be sued.
    3. Although Bart Sibrel has the right to video and ask questions, he does not have the right to hold any human being captive including Alrdin.
    4. Aldrin did break the law, however, by punching this douchebag. I believe that's simple assault. Although its certainly understandable why he did it, it was still wrong. Aldrin should have just called the idiot an idiot as he is.

Verdict: $50 fine for Aldrin for the punch. $50,000 fine for Sibrel for the slander and libel. Mandatory chemical castration for Sibrel to protect the human gene pool from stupidity.

Although I don't condone Aldrin's actions, I got to give props where props are due. Respect.

Video of incident being referenced

• On 19 Dec 2014 in Why the Sony hack is unlikely to be the work of North Korea., Dan8267 said:

Call it Crazy says

Why the Sony hack is unlikely to be the work of North Korea.

You lie! The great leader has state of the art computer system most capable of hacking Sony.

• On 19 Dec 2014 in China is Now the World's Largest Gold Importer and Producer, Dan8267 said:

Chinese gold is 95% lead just like their toothpaste.

• On 19 Dec 2014 in High speed Internet service lacks competition says report, Dan8267 said:

Comcast and TW just call them ASSHOLES!

• On 19 Dec 2014 in High speed Internet service lacks competition says report, Dan8267 said:

Customers? More like victims.

FortWayne says

Bible warns against excessive interest and usuary

It also warns against menstruating women.

Still, you do realize that your Republican brethren will never let the financial industry be reformed. There's too much money to make by violating moral and ethical restraints.

You want a financial industry that Jesus -- you know, the guy who kicked the bankers on their asses -- would approve of, campaign for Elizabeth Warren.

A new report by the U.S. Commerce Department's Economics and Statistics Administration finds that Americans have far more choices of Internet service if slow speeds are acceptable to them.

In related news, a new report by the U.S. Commerce Department's Economics and Statistics Administration finds that Americans have far more choices of DMV service if being raped by hairy Albanians is acceptable to them.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 79 milliseconds to create.