Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 22 Oct 2014 in How about a Clinton Warren ticket, Dan8267 said:

Well, if you are going to troll, I'm no longer going to tolerate you disrupting my threads. Grow up and talk about subjects, including politics like an adult, and you'll be allowed back. Until then, fuck off.

I have a fast car and a large penis, both of which your wife can attest to.

• On 22 Oct 2014 in Stunning Siphonophore, Dan8267 said:

Call it Crazy says

WE don't live in an artificial, delusional Youtube world

More assertions, no evidence.

Please put me on ignore. You're a sexually frustrated old man who can't get his dick up so you make baseless attacks on people on the Internet who obviously have better lives than you can ever hope for.

You're a morally bankrupt, racist loser who has never accomplished anything in life and is still stupid enough to believe that Fox News is accurate.

Your only contribution to PatNet is demonstrating the need for a ban button.

What can I say, stupidity brings out the asshole in me.

Besides, you and Crazy are the most morally bankrupt people I've ever had the displeasure to interact with. And his vile posts pollute every conversation.

Call it Crazy says

No, I'm making the point that all videos YOU post have no informative value...

Yet you never support that assertion.

Call it Crazy says

The scary part is that YOU use Youtube videos as your definitive source for correct and accurate information

You must be ignoring the multitude of written sources I reference. Not surprising given your literacy level.

• On 22 Oct 2014 in Where Do You Peasants Bank? Credit Unions? Hahaha, Dan8267 said:

Robber Baron Elite Scum says

Where Do You Peasants Bank?

There is only one place a civilized person places his money, inside the vaginas of supermodels. If a place isn't good enough for my penis, it's not good enough for my money. Plus it makes deposits and withdraws more fun.

I've heard that peasants keep their money in the cunts of immense hirsute lesbians or, even worse, realtors.

Strategist says

Dan, if you see a "like" on his comment, I want you to know it was me. :)

We all know that you and Crazy jerk each other off. We just don't care.

Call it Crazy says

You probably missed this post by me yesterday because you were too busy jerking off to Youtube videos....

Now you see, this is exactly what I meant by quote

You know a side has lost when they offer no evidence and resort to nothing but personal attacks.

You are trying to make the point that all videos posted on YouTube have no informative value, but instead of supporting that assertion with any evidence, reasoning, of facts, you just make baseless personal attacks. This demonstrates that you have no case that a video is invalidated simply by being hosted by YouTube.

In contrast, when I call you a dickless moron, I am actually arguing that you are a dickless moron. So the insult is relevant to the point being made rather than being a distraction and a substitute for evidence.

Call it Crazy says

You already have a history of picking losers, you might as well just continue...

What trolls like you and Strategist call losers, everyone else recognizes as a person with moral backbone. The fact that you hate and fear Warren is the best endorsement a person could ask for.

• On 22 Oct 2014 in How The Federal Reserve Is Purposely Attacking Savers, Dan8267 said:

mell says

the government conspires with the central bank to slowly liquidate the stack of obligations by forcing negative real interest rates on everyone

Iwog's head just exploded.

• On 22 Oct 2014 in The "Canadian way" of responding to terrorists, Dan8267 said:

Fuck yeah!

No contradiction there.

1. We aren't debating anything, so there is nothing to lose.
    2. If we were debating something, I'd have presented evidence for my side and you would have made just baseless assertions.
    3. I never said it was wrong to insult someone who deserves it, as you do. My point was that if that's all you got, then you haven't made your case.

Call it Crazy says

Translation: I have no real argument, but Warren scares the shit out of parasites like me.

Blurtman says

How about a Warren-William K. Black ticket, instead?

I'd prefer Warren as president, and given her age, if she doesn't run in the next election, she probably never will. But Black would be a decent president as well. Warren's a more powerful reformer, so I'd like her to get in first. Our government needs the reforms she's actively pushing.

Strategist says

I thought you like Clinton.

Bill Clinton, not Hilary. They are not the same person and their policies are not the same.

Also, regardless of how good a president is, I don't want his family dominating the government for the next 20 years.

I don't think Crazy understands that YouTube is not only the most popular video hosting site on the Internet, but it is also the only one from which you can embed videos on Patrick.net. Therefore, every video embedded on this site is going to be hosted by YouTube.

And why should that matter anyway when YouTube is simply the host of the video, not the producer. Every person in the world is a potential producer of YouTube videos.

I think Crazy is upset because YouTube fucked his mom.

Call it Crazy says

Ahhhhh... a Youtube video.....

Ahhhhh... an ignorant little shit.....

• On 22 Oct 2014 in Wells Fargo's grim retirement planning reality: some want to 'die early', Dan8267 said:

BayAreaObserver says

A new survey question revealed that 22 percent of middle-class respondents said they would rather "die early" than not have enough money for a comfortable retirement

Finally, a Republican health care plan!

I want Warren as president, not VP. How about a Elizabeth Warren / William Black ticket?

Just because Hilary is "next in line" in the aristocracy doesn't mean we peasants have to play along. Enough of aristocratic families. They suck ass. Why did we even fight a revolution if we're just going to let people from the Clinton and Bush dynasties rule us?

310 million Americans and we can't have candidates not related to previous presidents?

• On 22 Oct 2014 in Hmmm... Looks Like There Were WMD in Iraq After All!!, Dan8267 said:

thunderlips11 says

Back when the U.S. was one of the good guys. If only our military had the integrity now as it did then.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 562 milliseconds to create.