Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 20 Dec 2014 in Ah, look it's nice to be appreciated after all., FortWayne said:

One leg at a time Dan, you can pull it off.

• On 20 Dec 2014 in Why Police Raids should be illegal, FortWayne said:

sbh says

He doesn't vote cause jesus ain't on the ballot.

If Jesus was on a ballot, we'd be a much better nation I tell you that!

• On 20 Dec 2014 in RobinHood.com Brokerage $0 Dollar Stock Commission Fees..., FortWayne said:

I'm interested, but where do they charge? How do they make money?

• On 20 Dec 2014 in Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Tries To Exempt Financial Firms From Ethics Laws, FortWayne said:

I really do feel that all politicians are nothing but crooks, and we get that poof every day.

• On 20 Dec 2014 in Why Police Raids should be illegal, FortWayne said:

Peter P says

FortWayne says

They are asking for "Marriage" and that's a whole different contract.

What's the problem with that?

Marriage is for children, between one man and one woman, no incest, no retards, no homosexuals.

• On 19 Dec 2014 in Why Police Raids should be illegal, FortWayne said:

mell says

The only fair solution is to abolish government regulated marriage entirely and let everybody form their civil unions under their own contracts

Gay people can have "civil unions", but that's not what they are asking for. They are asking for "Marriage" and that's a whole different contract. You can't be an LLP if you are an LLC by your own self... but that's what they want.

Dan8267 says

FortWayne says

I'm not a Republican.

But you vote for them in the general election, don't you?

no

Dan8267 says

Still, you do realize that your Republican brethren will never let the financial industry be reformed. There's too much money to make by violating moral and ethical restraints.

I'm not a Republican.

• On 19 Dec 2014 in Tripping point: Here come the weapons., FortWayne said:

SoftShell says

this can be argued ad nauseam either way. it all boils down to which source of information you believe..

Who cares who is right or wrong? Wars are never about right or wrong, it always turns into millions of innocent people dying for the causes of the wealthy aristocracy.

When I was young, nobody wanted wars, nobody liked wars except for governments. Today, I see way too many with very adolescent view of bloody conflicts, they see it as a video game, they don't understand the misery these things cause to human race at the end.

• On 18 Dec 2014 in Tripping point: Here come the weapons., FortWayne said:

SoftShell says

too early to tell who won...wait to see how much more of Ukraine russkie inhales...if not all of it.

FortWayne says

Do you remember the "Bay of Pigs"? Ukraine is exactly same thing, except this time US won unlike Kennedy. It's in the history books, same story, except it's Ukraine and not Cuba.

My worries that this will lead to a full scale war. And that's dangerous, if WW3 will occur, we'll die out worse than dinosaurs.

• On 18 Dec 2014 in Why the Sony hack is unlikely to be the work of North Korea., FortWayne said:

You are quite a comedian sbh.

• On 18 Dec 2014 in Why Police Raids should be illegal, FortWayne said:

sbh says

Ronnie, you are fucked up beyond measure.

No sbh, I'm just the voice of sanity.

• On 18 Dec 2014 in Tripping point: Here come the weapons., FortWayne said:

SoftShell says

I don't see US troops there....

Russia is not there according to them...

seems like an internal civil war...

Everybody has stayed out of Donbass.

thunderlips11 says

Stay the hell out of Donbass.

Do you remember the "Bay of Pigs"? Ukraine is exactly same thing, except this time US won unlike Kennedy. It's in the history books, same story, except it's Ukraine and not Cuba.

• On 18 Dec 2014 in Why the Sony hack is unlikely to be the work of North Korea., FortWayne said:

I don't think NK had anything to do with it. It doesn't make sense considering how many times we've made films about their leaders before.

Probably a disgruntled employee.

Strategist says

You are saying everyone should not be equal under the law. The world is changing my friend, and you are getting left behind. Here is what the future of the world is......You can do anything you want, except hurt someone. Religions are in the forefront of denying rights and freedoms, which is why more and more people, believe less and less.

I might be being left behind, but human nature doesnt' change. If new generation does things wrong and repeats mistakes they are warned about, we'll fall apart like the old Rome did.

It's not a new world, there is nothing new under the sun. It's just new generation is repeating the mistakes of the past, that ironically bible warns against, it being one of the oldest pieces of wise advice. There is quite a lot of advice in it, and every time we deviate from good advice we fail as a society.

Bible warns against excessive interest and usuary, when we forget it we get economic crashes. It warns us against excesses and selfish existance, when we forget society falls apart.

I'm telling you, what you are saying will not work. It's been done and tried many times before, and it has failed every time.

Strategist says

You are saying everyone should not be equal under the law.

Yes a poor single mother of 2 struggling to pay rent should not be treated same way Donald Trump is. Everyone is different, and every situation is different. Treating everyone same under the law is the biggest form of unreasonable inequality.

Just because one loves horses does not mean they are being prosecuted against when state won't let them marry a pony, I don't care they a horse whisperer. Gays can't marry for a very good reason as well.

• On 17 Dec 2014 in Tripping point: Here come the weapons., FortWayne said:

thunderlips11 says

SoftShell says

with NATO weapons, this will be a russkie/afghanistan rerun...

How do you know it won't be a Vietnam Rerun? All the TV guided bombs and M-16s didn't save the day there.

Spetznaz with AK-47s and old Museum Pieces from 50-70 years ago will kick the shit out of untrained conscripts with M4s and counter-mortar radars.

You folks should just think that in war, there are no winners. I don't care who got bigger balls, wars are bad and provoking them is no better.

When peoples lives are on the line, this isn't the kind of conversation there should be.

SoftShell says

its a major step towards that scenario...up to now there was no weapons assistance, only non-lethal.

With this step Ukraine can now take out the tanks russia is (not) sending over to help the rebels.

So the Ukrainians slaughter russkie tank drivers with NATO weapons, and putin can't complain because...well...he ain't officially there!!

FortWayne says

Are these people nuts trying to start a WW3 or something?

I never got a feeling that Putin had to "Explain" himself. We just raised the stakes of the game, what do you think Putin is going to do in response? He doesn't strike me as a guy who gives up when pinned against the wall.

This isn't going to end well. I guarantee that if adult like Reagan was in charge of the white house instead of the man-child Obama, we'd have a whole different day today. A better day. Instead of war escalation and sanctions and poverty, we'd be talking about economic growth and prosperity for all, and better jobs.

Liberals are failing us all over again, as they always did.

• On 17 Dec 2014 in Why Police Raids should be illegal, FortWayne said:

Strategist says

FortWayne says

There is no religious persecution here. Gays have pretty good life

Not if you had your way. You hate them too much.

I don't think they should marry. Marriage is for children only, if you aren't raising future taxpayers you don't get the tax cut.

It's just liberals, who are completely losers, are constantly craving attention and acceptance of their wicked ways, so they naturally want to feel like society allows them to do everything same. But they are not same, if you are homosexual you are not same and should not be treated same. I'm not asking for persecution, all I'm saying is that marriage isn't for gays.

Are these people nuts trying to start a WW3 or something?

Sure a worthy Nobel Peace Prize there...

• On 17 Dec 2014 in Why Police Raids should be illegal, FortWayne said:

Strategist says

FortWayne says

We got rules, don't like it than move to doasyoupleasestan.

Isn't that what America is? FREE. doasyoupleasestan.

This country was founded by people escaping religious persecution. We are the number one destination of 7 billion people looking for freedom and opportunity.

There is no religious persecution here. Gays have pretty good life, and don't talk to me about founding principles in this country, because they'd probably stone you back in 1776 if you were openly gay right here in America.

• On 17 Dec 2014 in Ah, look it's nice to be appreciated after all., FortWayne said:

The problem is with liberals. They are like children who failed to reach emotional maturity, who strongly believe they are entitled to get their own way and hate and abuse anything that thwarts their entitlement attitude.

They hate religion, the bold eagle and just about anything truly American that represents their parents generation and authority. They don't want to hear the simple truth that if you want to succeed you have to work hard. They want it handed to them. They pretend to hate government authority, but at the same time quickly flock to Obama giving him unlimited big government authority.

Liberals will quickly throw a parade to support homosexuality, drugs, abortions, all of which are very destructive and irresponsible. Yet they'll not lift a finger to actually make this society a better place. Liberals envy the wealthy, but do nothing to make themselves wealthy. Everything with them turns into "life is not fair because someone has more." And somehow, as laughable as it is, they feel entitled to be taken seriously with their overgrown minors attitude. It's just sad really.

• On 17 Dec 2014 in Dusty Smith for President, FortWayne said:

Dan8267 says

CaptainShuddup says

It's a grown up's thing, Dan you couldn't, wouldn't possibly understand.

Translation: I'm a pussy who can't rise to the challenge, so I'll just dismiss it. Geeze, I hate when people call my bluffs. Why does everyone demand proof of my assertions?

That's just the kind of childish tauntrum that Captain was referring to Dan.

• On 17 Dec 2014 in LA Church parking lot becomes 85 affordable family apts, FortWayne said:

Dan8267 says

We could end the homeless problem if we got rid of all churches and paved them over with apartments.

Aren't you a champ Dan. Kind of sad when a church does a good thing and helps fight homelessness is being insulted by same liberals they are helping. Theres something very odd about liberals these days...

I bet we can end homelessness if we just kicked out all the whiny liberals who only know how to take, but not make.

• On 17 Dec 2014 in Dusty Smith for President, FortWayne said:

Dan8267 says

FortWayne says

This isn't even funny. I just hope foreigners don't see it and make a judgement about our society and out of control liberals making us all look bad.

If foreigners get Fox News, we're already screwed.

Liberals will never understand why their childish ways are ruining this great nation.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 364 milliseconds to create.