Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 23 Oct 2014 in Mark Cuban to GOP: Forget the social issues, FortWayne said:

HEY YOU says

The Two party is system is great. It's the Dumb Asshole Dem/Rep voters that are the problem. There aren't any candidates that wake up & say that they are the new office holder. It takes fucking idiots to put them there.

I think 2 party system is a problem. It's just one choice more than the communist hell hole that was called Soviet Union. Not that far off.

• On 22 Oct 2014 in Mark Cuban to GOP: Forget the social issues, FortWayne said:

Portal says

The Social issues are exactly how the rich control this country.

If one party doesn't do it, the other party quickly fills the void on social issues. It's just how that goes. Social issues will only go away when an average American no longer cares.

• On 22 Oct 2014 in Do you rent and own a pet? It could soon get pricier, FortWayne said:

Roaches live rent free however.

• On 22 Oct 2014 in The Dixiecrat South is at it again!, FortWayne said:

In CA every few years they propose to split CA into 6, and that goes absolutely nowhere. Now they are off to Florida.

I think if Democrats want 2 more senate seats, they should stop trying to get freebies from America, and do it the proper old fashioned way. Take over Mexico and add it as another state. Only than they'll earn it.

• On 22 Oct 2014 in Hmmm... Looks Like There Were WMD in Iraq After All!!, FortWayne said:

socal2 says

Dude - you are playing semantic games. Stalin and Hitler signed an agreement to not attack each other while both countries gobbled up and invaded parts of Europe.

I don't think Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan had alot in common politically, culturally, religiously or economically either..........but they were allies too - right?

America didn't have much in common with Russia, but we allied with them to defeat Nazi Germany.

My point is that Russia was not some innocent victim in WWII. They would have been more than happy to share the spoils with Nazi Germany provided Hitler didn't double cross them.

Stalin was shocked and couldn't believe it for days that Nazi Germany actually was attacking Russia.

You failed your history class "dude".

• On 22 Oct 2014 in Hmmm... Looks Like There Were WMD in Iraq After All!!, FortWayne said:

socal2 says

Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov%E2%80%93Ribbentrop_Pact

You misunderstand what you read man. I watch enough history channel, and they do talk about the "non agression pact". It was just a non aggression pact, which was not taken seriously enough. It was not an alliance. After signing it Stalin went into building up defenses expecting an invasion from Germany. You probably missed that whole thing about Nazis hating Communists.

Nazis hated Communists a lot more than America during McCarthy era.

There was no alliance. The only alliance, and a shaky one at that was in common defense/military between Europe, US, and Russia. It wasn't even a political allience, Stalin was pretty clear about taking over territories after they defeat Germany.

socal2 says

I guess we can forget that Russia was allied with the Nazis as Russia invaded Poland, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania? Russia only turned against the Nazis after Germany double-crossed them and invaded with Operation Barbarossa. Otherwise, Stalin would have been more than happy to carve up Europe with Hitler

They were never allied socal2. At least know the basic history man. It's on history channel at least 4 times a year.

socal2 says

When Stalin's Soviet Union was starving hundreds of thousands of German soldiers in POW camps, raping thousands of German women, and enslaving parts of Eastern Europe, they were our buddy too. America even gave Stalin tons of weapons, trucks and food aide!

About 2 years later, we changed course and were threatening Russia with nukes. We were such hypocrites - right?

We were never buddies. Not before, not after.

• On 21 Oct 2014 in Obama jokes like an Asshole, FortWayne said:

Strategist says

I liked him a lot when he caught and fed Bin Laden to the sharks.

There was some leak in the news recently, might interest you. They didn't bury him in the ocean. Military brought him back to US. Doesn't say if he was dead or alive.

• On 21 Oct 2014 in Hmmm... Looks Like There Were WMD in Iraq After All!!, FortWayne said:

Doesn't sound like the nuclear warheads that Bush was screaming about.

• On 21 Oct 2014 in Supreme Court Allows Texas Voter ID Law - Liberals Go Nuts!, FortWayne said:

PCGyver says

That would be the kind of proof that would show that voter ID laws are needed. Unfortunately you don't hear any stories of this happening which is why voter ID laws are not needed.

So if you don't hear about it, it doesn't happen? Kind of like that global warming thing?

• On 21 Oct 2014 in Supreme Court Allows Texas Voter ID Law - Liberals Go Nuts!, FortWayne said:

PCGyver says

When you register to vote you can do so with an SSN if it is not valid then the registrar of voters would catch that. If it is valid then that should be all you need to identify yourself when you vote. It really doesn't matter if it has a picture on it.

What if you didn't register and just showed up with a name? What if you showed up to vote as your neighbor? And you know I'm not handing my SS over to some random vote booth volunteer.

PCGyver says

FortWayne says

I don't see the problem than. If you have to identify yourself when you vote, where is the problem there?

They ask me for ID when I go to vote, and I'm in CA.

All you need is an SSN to register why isn't that card proof enough to vote?

Because SSN is not a valid identification. Even out here, it has no photo. All the illegals out here use fake SSN's so they could work.

Out here at voting location they ask me for an ID.

I don't see the problem than. If you have to identify yourself when you vote, where is the problem there?

They ask me for ID when I go to vote, and I'm in CA.

Texas just wants you to show your ID that proves you can legally vote. What's wrong with that? They are a border state with Mexico.

You need to show your ID when you go out to buy anything with your credit card and that's a trivial process. Why is something as important as elections left to an honor system? We all know honor system never works.

• On 21 Oct 2014 in People are unemployed in record numbers, not Stupid!, FortWayne said:

Dan8267 says

FortWayne says

You think all 34 million are going to be picking strawberries, and not a single visa for men from India/China to replace you?

I work in IT. It's not Mexicans. It's Indians and the Chinese who have H1B Visas for STEM work.

Again, why the fuck should I care about preventing migrant workers from Mexico when the STEM jobs are being mass outsourced?

Because what goes around comes around. Everyone will get beaten up by this. You think they can't outsource you more? They can't now, not yet because there are limits on offshore visas set by feds. But after this they probably will.

Dan will blindly follow liberals right off the cliff if commanded so by the media.

• On 21 Oct 2014 in People are unemployed in record numbers, not Stupid!, FortWayne said:

Dan8267 says

Why should I give a damn about Mexican migrant workers taking farm jobs when you damn Republicans have outsources all the STEM jobs? The real money is to be made in high-tech jobs, not picking strawberries.

You think all 34 million are going to be picking strawberries, and not a single visa for men from India/China to replace you? Wake up for once in your lifetime Dan.

• On 21 Oct 2014 in Middle Class Wealth Gone!, FortWayne said:

iwog says

Explain why national debt has anything whatsoever to do with wealth disparity and why the gigantic national debt during the 1940s led to reduced wealth disparity instead of increased wealth disparity.

National debt, it's all from war spending. One that Republicans like to make, but not to pay for...

Liberals also ignore news like this one:

http://rt.com/usa/197680-immigration-blank-cards-obama/

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/10/19/Exclusive-Obama-Admin-Quietly-Prepares-Surge-Of-Millions-Of-Immigrant-IDs

Obama is preparing to legalize 34 million immigrants. Maybe liberals don't realize that 34 million desperate to work are going to reduce wages in America by a very significant amount...

But of course they'll call me racist for that, right?

• On 21 Oct 2014 in ALERT! Obama Signs Executive Order to Microchip All Credit Cards Read more at ht, FortWayne said:

Straw Man says

FortWayne says

Aren't microchips sending some sort of a radio signal make that easier for hackers to get into?

Nope. The ones on the credit cards are full-contact deal. You're thinking about RFID chips like ones in passports now.

Oh I see, now I don't want to renew my passport. My old one feels more secure because it doesn't have the radio installed in it.

HEY YOU says

Unemployment won't be a problem for very long because the Rep/Con/Teas are going to stop all outsourcing & bring jobs back to Merica. I'm glad they have the interest of the Merican people as priority number 1. They would never let Citizen Corporations harm the Mutherland.

Fucking Facist!

Both parties offshore american jobs, and both parties replace Americans with cheaper immigrants (especially illegals). Every time they scream they can't afford to be in business hiring Americans, and then show record profits in billions...

Both parties are guilty of catering to businesses lobbying to reduce working wages.

• On 20 Oct 2014 in Personal loan for down payment questions, FortWayne said:

I've seen a similar case on Judge Judy. What happened there was a son loaned money to father who passed away later, and it turned into inheritance issue between him and his sister. Without any kind of legal document to back the promise to pay it back, he could do nothing about it.

I don't know if that helps, but seems like it's not a bad idea to get something in writing.

Personally from what I've lent to relatives over years, I'm pretty sure I've gotten at most 30% of it back if even that. I only lend money to relatives that I can afford to never get back.

Best of luck Vicente.

• On 20 Oct 2014 in Federal Housing Finance Agency Unveils Plan to Loosen Mortgage Rules, FortWayne said:

Analyzer says

Loosen what?? They are not tight now.

Thinking the same thing here...

• On 20 Oct 2014 in How to buy a home with zero or little down, FortWayne said:

It's the company that sells the loan to Fraddie or Fannie that'll make the killing. THey will provide a kickback to the realtor for referral. But that's where the big money is my friend.

There is nothing easier than simply passing your loan paperwork to the government for a large sum of money and residual in exchange.

• On 19 Oct 2014 in ALERT! Obama Signs Executive Order to Microchip All Credit Cards Read more at ht, FortWayne said:

Bubbabear says

Now the only concern is a push to a purely digital currency.

Where you can't hold physical paper and are tied to the credit and debit cards.

That won't be a good way to go even for US. That'll let credit card companies collect 2-3% of every transaction in every economic aspect. Even our government can't afford that type of handout.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 247 milliseconds to create.