comments by FortWayne

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (7)   Fri, 5 Feb 2016, 9:47pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 1

She doesn't get called out on it often enough, she is a sell out though.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (7)   Fri, 5 Feb 2016, 9:46pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 2

Dan8267 says

You do realize that everybody has sex without getting married. Any health concerns you have -- which are bullshit anyway

Its not bullshit, homosexuality leads to a lot of terrible STD's. It's a health hazard, not to mention it's purely retarded and shouldn't be acceptable.

Dan8267 says

1. There is nothing wrong with promoting homosexuality.

Everything is wrong with it.

Dan8267 says

2. Liberals don't promote homosexuality. We promote civil rights for all including gays.

Marriage is not a right, because you are not entitled to it.

Dan8267 says

3. There is nothing wrong with promoting drugs.

Everything is wrong with promoting drugs, once you grow past the rebelling teenage years you'll understand.

Dan8267 says

5. Anyone who thinks that Trump is qualified to have the nuclear codes does not get to talk about stupid behavior.

There is no such thing as "nuclear codes". One man can't make that decision, it's all a myth bud.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (7)   Fri, 5 Feb 2016, 5:35pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 3

Dan8267 says

Why should I accept your assertions that we have a right to marry a partner of the opposing sex but not the same sex? You have said nothing to justify that statement.

I guess the health reasons don't seem to matter, Dan ignores info that is inconvenient. Back to that selective hearing again champ?

Dan8267 says

Furthermore, "society" does not promote things. Individuals do. Just because you want society to be structure one way doesn't mean everyone else does

Liberal media promotes homosexuality, drugs, and stupid behavior quite often. Prop 8 in CA was passed by popular vote if you haven't noticed, you let people vote and all this liberal bullshit goes away very fast.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (7)   Fri, 5 Feb 2016, 5:33pm PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 4

I'm sure the only people who will be prosecuted, as usual, will be the whistleblowers. All while not a single terrorist will be caught, again as usual. Damn politicians are all rotten scumbags.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (7)   Fri, 5 Feb 2016, 8:08am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 5

Dan8267 says

The very principle of the 14th Amendment and the Supreme Court decision in Loving v. Virginia demands marriage equality.

Yes we all have an equal right to marry someone of opposite gender within certain "socially acceptable" parameters. Marriage is a society made up thing, it's an idea that society wants to promote, it's not a right. Hence society can determine what should be considered a "marriage".

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (7)   Fri, 5 Feb 2016, 8:03am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 6

Trump vs Sanders would be awesome to see.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (7)   Thu, 4 Feb 2016, 10:13pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 7

Dan8267 says

Gay marriage is a Constitutional right under the 14th Amendment just like interracial marriage is and for the exact same reasons.

It's not the same thing. Homosexuality is not covered by the 14h. You get equal protection under the law, you can't be a slave, but there is nothing that says homosexual marriage is fine and must be recognized by everyone.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (7)   Thu, 4 Feb 2016, 10:10pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 8

tatupu70 says

FtWayne--Have you ever considered that Sanders supporters are actually smarter than you and know that what has killed this country over the last 40 years is free trade, deregulation, too much $$ in politics, corporatization of the US?

It's really surprising that Trump supporters dislike Sanders--Sanders is probably the candidate closest to Trump on trade, and campaign finance. Hell--Trump wanted a national healthcare system until recently.

I didn't say I dislike Sanders. I don't agree with him, but I don't dislike him. I actually like him.

Hillary and Cruz is who I dislike if you must know this election, because they are establishment assholes.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (7)   Thu, 4 Feb 2016, 10:07pm PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 9

tatupu70 says

What more reason do you need to vote for Bernie--Goldman Sachs is scared of him.

They spent so much money on Hillary, they are afraid their investment won't pan out. They are expecting some nice kickback at the end of the election and Bernie is in the way.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (7)   Wed, 3 Feb 2016, 9:03pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 10

Progressivism my ass, you people care more for dogs than humans... that's as old as the earth.

Gay marriage is not "Progressivism".
Marrying your dog is not "Progressivism" either.
Smoking lots of pot is not "Progressivism".
Trying to get up for "Dog rights" to real estate while there are humans on the street is just asshole

All of that that your party thinks are great, is nothing but a bunch of stupid behavior, for which your peeps generally do not wish to accept the consequences of.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (7)   Wed, 3 Feb 2016, 8:51pm PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 11

Sanders voters are simple, they are the young who are used to taking without any giving. They are still living with a view of the world where mommy and daddy take care of everything and they just select the benefits.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (7)   Wed, 3 Feb 2016, 8:48pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 12

Whatever you say Dan. You know us earthlings aren't up to your elite standards of Danisms.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (7)   Wed, 3 Feb 2016, 8:36pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 13

Dan8267 says

Waiting....

Gosh Dan I am not by the PC all day. Hell, out here left and liberal are same people, not a whole lot of difference.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (7)   Wed, 3 Feb 2016, 8:57am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 14

Stupid is what stupid does.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (7)   Wed, 3 Feb 2016, 8:02am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 15

Dan8267 says

Fort Wayne, do you realize that the Affordable Care Act was the Republican counterplan to Hilarycare and that everything you just complained about was designed by Republicans?

It was voted completely partisan for by Democrats, and completely against by every single Republican. So yeah keep smoking that pot of yours Dan. It's Obama and Democrats who passed that horseshit of a plan, it's called Obamacare for a reason. You want to credit Republicans for it because it makes you feel better, be my guest.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (7)   Wed, 3 Feb 2016, 8:00am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 16

Dan8267 says

I did read the article. It says nothing about liberals or conservatives.

I happen to live out here. It's the liberals running around collecting signatures for this bullshit and are trying to save the puppies. Those lefties got some real bullshit in their heads, friends of yours?

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (7)   Tue, 2 Feb 2016, 10:43pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 17

1) ACA just adds additional taxes on everyone. These taxes are supposed to go into a special government fund to bail out insurance companies.

2) ACA makes insurance mandatory.

3) ACA requires insurance to no longer have limits, and to also for some strange reason cover sex change operations (those were not covered before). Dan you can rejoice.

4) ACA provides subsidies to very poor to buy insurance.

5) It was a sweetheart deal for insurance companies written by insurance companies and rammed through Congress by Democrats.

6) If you bought health insurance stock before ACA you made out like a bandit.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (7)   Tue, 2 Feb 2016, 10:16pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 18

Dan8267 says

What the fuck does this have to do with liberals? Just because something happens in Los Angeles doesn't mean it's liberal.

Read the article, it's the liberals who are on the side of "saving the puppies". Every single conservative thinks it is moronic to try to provide for dogs and cats before helping the homeless and the poor.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (7)   Tue, 2 Feb 2016, 10:13pm PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 19

Dan8267 says

The right not to be punched is freedom from having your body harmed by others AGAINST YOUR WILL

Freedom also means "you are on your own" to deal with whatever shit happens. Freedom isn't government will take care of everything while I do as I please. It doesn't work that way.

I personally believe I have a right to carry a gun, you believe a man can marry a man. I believe abortion is murder (baby did not wish to be murdered), you believe it is "freedom of choice". At the end the only thing that matters is if government stays the shit out of the way and let us deal with our own life and consequences for our actions.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (7)   Tue, 2 Feb 2016, 10:09pm PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 20

turtledove says

So this is really just about what's best for guys. What gives YOU the highest chance of finding an obedient wife.

That's not what Iwog is saying. There really are crazy women out there, feminists who have mental issues out there. Their hatred for men is pretty deep, they hate men just as much as Jesse Jackson hates white people. And those people tend to yell the loudest to liberal crowd to change laws in a way that they can hurt others, because they believe it is their job to avenge some grievances of the past generation.

Those feminists are nuts, and Iwog has every right to point out the one sided stupidity that comes out of those groups.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   Debt Is Slavery