comments by FortWayne

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Mon, 27 Jun 2016, 9:43pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike (3)     Share   Quote   Comment 1

Sometimes Obama just acts like he has nothing but hatred for conservative America and tries to fuck everyone over any chance he gets with his elected station. Like a genuine asshole.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Mon, 27 Jun 2016, 9:34pm PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 2

Because liberals have a need to ruin everything for everyone.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Mon, 27 Jun 2016, 6:44pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

It's the NWO speak for buying up all the nations and having a few elites control everyone. Centralized government on a massive scale, big play.

Screw them all though, America is a free nation and we always be so help us god!

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Mon, 27 Jun 2016, 5:29pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike (4)     Share   Quote   Comment 4

I never understood liberal crusade to massacre newborn children. Barbaric savages.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Mon, 27 Jun 2016, 4:32pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 5

iwog says

Brexit versus leave was a debate about IDEOLOGY. In the United States, we have debates about REALITY. That's the difference.

In US we also decide ideology, don't pretend we don't. That's just ignoring reality there Iwog.

Deciding what kind of nation we want to be, that is the reality. Many folks wish America to remain America, rugged individualism, small government. While liberals want a nation with centralized planning like every other dictatorship, where everyone is homogenized and everything American is filtered out and removed out of the system in the name of diversity, whatever that word means anymore.

Hell if liberals win and stuff Supreme Court with liberal okie dokie judges, I'll BREXIT from US and declare my independence!

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sun, 26 Jun 2016, 9:28pm PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 6

He took the nation out of inflation and recession turning it into a booming economy while defeating Soviet Union. The rest of your post folks is just usual liberal whining, who can't to admit that Reagan was a great man who saved America from falling apart.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sun, 26 Jun 2016, 9:24pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 7

iwog says

Beginning of the end.

In the next round, there will be more hate, more racism, more sexism, and more 1st world revolutionary goals. Instead of a benevolent lazy clown like Trump, we'll have a true sociopath like Cruz as the demagogue and he'll probably win.

If Republicans win, we'll be fine. Liberals have pushed their shit too far, one more election and they will take it way overboard. The last bastion holding our freedoms is Supreme Court being somewhat conservative. Hillary wins and stuffs it with more feminist chicks and this country will be done for, lashback will be something resembling a civil war.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sun, 26 Jun 2016, 9:16pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 8

iwog says

What impressed me about Brexit was the intelligent debate going back and forth with both sides having points in their favor. It was essentially a war over political ideology and competing visions for the future. It was what democracy was intended for.

Dude you are not in UK, I'm sure they have just as much stupid propaganda as we do out here. If you think it's different out there, you are giving them too much credit and not enough to America.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sun, 26 Jun 2016, 9:13pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 9

These people aren't Nazi's. Real Nazi's would have pulled out a German full automatic machine gun and cleared the street in a minute. My father fought in the war against them, I remember the stories. This is just stupid behavior. Probably staged too, you know just to keep public in check.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sun, 26 Jun 2016, 9:01am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 10

Strategist says

1. No political boundaries.

2. No trade barriers.

3. No religion.

4. Full human rights for all.

Muslims think their rights are to kill homosexuals. Americans think that homos can be led to god in a more peaceful way until they repent one day and seek god instead of their wicked ways. You see those things just conflict. Hence borders, hence different countries and different rules. We can't all be same and want same things.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sun, 26 Jun 2016, 8:59am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 11

iwog says

In new poll, support for Trump has plunged, giving Clinton a double-digit lead

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-new-poll-support-for-trump-plunges-giving-clinton-a-double-digit-lead/2016/06/25/0565bef6-3a31-11e6-a254-2b336e293a3c_story.html

Washington Post during election season is nothing more than liberal wishful thinking science fiction. Complete made up lies, nothing more, just a liberal rag.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 6:28pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 12

son don't mess with Texas.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 6:27pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 13

Tenpoundbass says

Well Hillary is no Maine Governor that's for sure.

She'll probably be going to jail if government is "allowed" to fully investigate her.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 6:13pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

That's not a vote against the NRA, that's a vote against the bill of rights.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 1:01pm PDT   Like   Dislike (2)     Share   Quote   Comment 15

curious2 says

of all Americans support stricter gun control laws

It's on internet so it must be true? You poor kids never learn.

Yeah I'm going to take some obscure made up website seriously. Hell, even I can pay some random dude on Craigslist $50 to get me a website that'll have some made up statistics like that one you posted.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 12:53pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 16

Logan Mohtashami says

Deutsche Bank, DB isthe ticker symbol

Wow that is almost fire sale. Thanks for sharing. Got to say though, with their EPS (I'm an EPS kind of investor) that proposition looks like major risk.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 12:51pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 17

Logan Mohtashami says

I have never been to London. Big history buff, would imagine the museums would be worth the trip alone. Too late anyway, going to Mexico instead.

London does have a lot of history to see. If you got kids they'll love it even more. A lot of UK has adventurous places and interesting cultures, that's probably the best part.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 12:48pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 18

Freedom isn't free HC, they'll work it out.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 11:16am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 19

HydroCabron says

How does becoming the leftover rectum and intestinal parts of what was once the United Kingdom make England great again?

Scotland and Ireland will probably stay in the E.U., and Britain's GDP will stagnate or shrink under more tariffs and red tape, while the rest of Europe flourishes under free trade, and lower taxes and tariffs.

You do realize that they can now set their own laws and rules that benefit them, instead of having to take it from an overseas group of oligarchs who care not for them? If EU was so great, why isn't US part of EU, why isn't Russia and China part of EU?

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 11:11am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 20

You know I sort of see it the same way. Because I've never seen any country let a "vassal" state go without a fight. I'll be surprised if this is the first time "Democracy" wins without spilling blood. Historically that never happened before.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends