comments by FortWayne

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 8:42am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

With Clinton and Obama we are constantly bickering and fighting with everyone around the world. With Trump we'll be doing business deals and growing economy. That's the difference Iwog. You are voting for your 1984 style government, where they constantly pit us against Russia, China, shit economy and no jobs. People who are in charge (Democrats) for the past 8 years, while blaming Republicans (those not in charge) for all the problems.

Iwog, my friend, you are not seeing the forest because of all the trees again. Clinton is the last person I'd vote for considering her track record of failures when it comes to foreign policy, and all the cronyisms.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 8:39am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

What? They aren't blaming Russia for this yet? Did DNC forget their talking point already?

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 8:37am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

It's a real shame. Hillary could have picked Bernie as VP, but she didn't. Because she doesn't care what people want. She picked some clown from a "swing" state to ensure her chances, and just forced Bernie with help of DNC into a position to just makes speeches for the new queen. I guess this is the reason why when searching through her or DNC emails I never see a single email about good things they can do for the country, since their only focus if on winning the election and manipulating people to help them get into their high places.

I'm not naive, I'm sure RNC is no better. But reading all those leaked DNC emails sure makes one bitter toward them.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Mon, 25 Jul 2016, 9:09pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 4

He said what he was told to say.... "Vote for Hillary".

DNC sure did a nice hook like a sinker with the voters. Got the suckers believing that Bernie ever had a chance, now he is just put into a lackey position for Hillary. Just how Clintons like it.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Mon, 25 Jul 2016, 8:40pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

jazz music says

Bernie's speech is rich in content, a fairly specific unveiling of Democratic platform details going forward.

Just too bad that's not the Democratic platform, that platform is Bernie only.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Mon, 25 Jul 2016, 7:30pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike (3)     Share   Quote   Comment 6

Warren is too boring, it's just colossal whining. I don't think I'll watch till end of her speech if she keeps going like that.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Mon, 25 Jul 2016, 7:19pm PDT   Like (3)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 7

justme says

MIchelle Obama speech is another content-free diatribe of things that only the most rabid right-winger could disagree with. And of course, Hillary is trustworthy and competent and all that is good.

Somehow she just had to throw in "white house was built by slaves" thing in there. I guess liberals need a dose of guilt thrown in just to keep them under control.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Mon, 25 Jul 2016, 7:12pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike (2)     Share   Quote   Comment 8

Michelle Obama is talking about Hillary raising our children for next 4 years like that's a good thing? Hell, last thing I want is for government to raise my children, it's my job not hers.

While Bernie supporters are arrested outside in the mean time.
https://www.rt.com/usa/353247-dnc-clinton-protests-arrests/

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Mon, 25 Jul 2016, 6:48pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike (3)     Share   Quote   Comment 9

They need to get the sheep under control, seems like it's working.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Mon, 25 Jul 2016, 6:46pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 10

annualcreditreport.com this is your free once a year government regulated credit report. credit agencies owe you one a year, and this is where you get it.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Mon, 25 Jul 2016, 6:45pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 11

Her emails on wikileaks are no different from DNC. Bunch of scheming crap and talking points. DNC and Hillary or as they call her HRC are nothing but a bunch of assholes. The only man who cared about the people, Bernie, they pushed out, and put him into a very uncomfortable place.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Mon, 25 Jul 2016, 2:37pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 12

Best DNC email list:

Talking Points... sound almost like some of the silly stuff their zealot followers have been paroting.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=Talking+Points&mfrom=&mto=&title=&notitle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=&noto=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Mon, 25 Jul 2016, 2:35pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 13

That must be in the new "Talking Points" memo. They have a lot of those in wikileaks DNC leak email list.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Mon, 25 Jul 2016, 12:51pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

The Russia angle is pretty funny. The funniest part is that DNC thinks someone will take their media template seriously.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 3:13pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 15

too funny. You got to give it to them, they will try every single spitball idea until one sticks, it's just the amount of bullshit is getting so much that it's like a boy who cried wolf. After a while, no one will give a shit what comes out of DNC.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 9:38am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 16

No surprise there

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 9:37am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 17

Bunch of party elite cocksuckers who undercut Bernie in favor of establishment, screw them!!! crooks and liars.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 9:30am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 18

Anti trump protests are well funded, probably by bunch of crooks.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sat, 23 Jul 2016, 4:14pm PDT   Like (3)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 19

I think terror threats will be a big issue this election. Democrats suck at keeping anything safe, they are too PC to get anything done since they have to cater to every single jerk off out there, at least via lip service. Republicans seem to be better organized this election, they aren't wasting time on stupid outdated PC crap Democrats are concerned with.

And than there is this little gem.
https://www.rt.com/usa/352934-trump-sanders-wikileaks-dnc/
Democrats are toast if they are publicly known for plotting against their own Bernie Sanders. Who would want to vote in a bunch of backstabbing assholes?

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Fri, 22 Jul 2016, 5:27pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 20

They always pick senators from swing states because it's all about getting votes in that one swing state. Safe pick, but stupid pick. Trump needed his pick to unite Republicans. Hillary needed Bernie, instead she picked some asshole who is purely there just because he is from Virginia, not for any other reason. Bad choice.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends