comments by FortWayne

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Fri, 29 Apr 2016, 4:29pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 1

Those protesters should go get jobs instead of sitting on welfare and telling us how much they hate our country.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Fri, 29 Apr 2016, 4:29pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 2

It's liberals out of control. Today they are waving Mexican flags screaming how much they love Mexico (than fucking leave and go live in Mexico), tomorrow they'll be waving ISIS flags. Deportation should be 100% of the crowd there.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Fri, 29 Apr 2016, 10:46am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 3

What are they spending all the money on? Hell, I know a lot of people who make more with their lives with a lot less taxed income.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Thu, 28 Apr 2016, 2:15pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (2)     Comment 4

Cnn = commie news network

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Thu, 28 Apr 2016, 12:21pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 5

How do you win against a country that manipulates it's currency to be dirt cheap and causes their employment to be cheaper than yours artificially? We need tariffs to protect our working people and our industries.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Wed, 27 Apr 2016, 3:25pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 6

tovarichpeter says

Raise your other hand if you ever wanted to punch your HOA in the nose.

I'd love to go AF on these people!

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Wed, 27 Apr 2016, 3:16pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike     Comment 7

Trump should name Bernie Sanders or Ron Paul as VP... it would be game over for Hillary and Cruz.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Tue, 26 Apr 2016, 7:43am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 8

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/3/25/11293258/tax-plan-calculator-2016 pretty straight forward to me. Bernie and Hillary = taxes go up, Republicans = goes down. If I keep more of what I earn and spend the way I find efficient, I'm going with R.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Mon, 25 Apr 2016, 6:49am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike (2)     Comment 9

Diversity works fine until liberals come in and start fixing it, then it all goes to shit.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sun, 24 Apr 2016, 9:31pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 10

Nothing short of land giveaways will work.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sun, 24 Apr 2016, 7:20am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike (3)     Comment 11

Obama only responds when they ban gay marriages, he cant care less for anything else.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sat, 23 Apr 2016, 9:22pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike     Comment 12

Paying people not to work has consequences. You pay people to be deadbeats, druggies and losers, it's what you end up with.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sat, 23 Apr 2016, 10:42am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 13

Spring is here, people will start moving... at least in states with 4 seasons. Isn't that basically the premise?

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Sat, 23 Apr 2016, 8:23am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 14

Tenpoundbass says

Fares were always high, they made them dirt cheap like $89 from coast to coast during their stupid airline wars.

Flying was a rich mans game until the 90's. $300 from Miami to Jacksonville FL would have been considered normal in the 80's. $800 to fly to California.

We shouldn't put saftey last over cheap unconfortable seats.

They all bought each other so many times since then. Sure feels like there are about 2 airlines with 10 brands under them.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Fri, 22 Apr 2016, 8:05pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 15

marcus says

I'd like to know how getting Tubman on the 20 dollar bill is supposed to help get Hillary elected.

They (Democratic party elite that pulls Lews strings) think having a chick on a money gives Hillary more credibility. So that they can do a feminist media campaign when she is eventually "preselected", (Sanders never had a chance, don't kid yourself, your vote don't matter when Hillary runs unless it is for Hillary).

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Fri, 22 Apr 2016, 4:43pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 16

Good. This isn't a necessary regulation.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Fri, 22 Apr 2016, 4:19pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 17

Dan8267 says

What the fuck is your problem with there being a black woman on the $20 bill? Why does it matter so much to you?

I answered it twice, you just refuse to read it. I don't have a problem with a black woman, I have a problem with why they are changing a $20 bill. The only black woman with whom I have a problem with, is you Dan.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Fri, 22 Apr 2016, 2:25pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 18

NuttBoxer says

No response after I told them I couldn't move earlier due to not having money for storage or hotel, and didn't have anyplace to stay. Asked again this morning, including a higher up in the PM company as the guys I've been dealing with seems to be new to his career. Got a response within an hour that the owner agreed to extend us to the 21st. I thanked them for their flexibility, and requested something in writing to the affect that the 30 day is no longer in affect/has been extended.

All the blowhards with their made up scenarios, this is an example of what really happens, take note, and stop trying to mislead people.

Nice work NB

Kind of funny how all the landlords on the site (you can tell who they are) went ape overboard with telling you to move, and everyone else thought that you can probably just talk it over with them and be fine.

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Fri, 22 Apr 2016, 10:05am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 19

Are you renting a condo or town house? Or is this an apartment building?

FortWayne   befriend (12)   ignore (3)   Thu, 21 Apr 2016, 10:05pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 20

It's not the density problem. SF is dense as hell. SF needs to stop subsidizing housing and other things for people there, the moment subsidies end people will have no choice but to move out where they can afford to live. What's the point of paying people to live a lifestyle they can't afford? It's just a stupid mess.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   free bumper sticker  

please recommend patrick.net to your friends