Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 19 Oct 2014 in Here it Comes, Local Ebola Forced Quarantines in Dallas, FortWayne said:

Vicente says

FortWayne says

Bringing contagious and deadly diseases is a human rights per liberals. They have an odd view of "freedom".

Many Libertarians hold that involuntary quarantine is never justified. I have no idea why you'd think this ia "liberal" issue though, as what you'd call "liberals" are actuall progressives. As a progressive, I think quarantines are fine when they are correctly targetted. Maine is clearly however a case of pure panic.

You boys think you are funny, but just so you know looks aren't everything.

• On 19 Oct 2014 in Here it Comes, Local Ebola Forced Quarantines in Dallas, FortWayne said:

Straw Man says

Vicente says

First thing, we interdict flights in and out of the plague zone. Then we bring in American military to seal the borders. Barbed wire, mines, eventually a wall. Anyone who tries to escape, is killed then burned.

I'm talking about Texas here of course.

Of course. Travel from Africa shall not be interrupted. It's a human right.

Bringing contagious and deadly diseases is a human rights per liberals. They have an odd view of "freedom".

• On 18 Oct 2014 in Unable to Meet the Deductible or the Doctor, Thanks Obamacare, FortWayne said:

turtledove says

Call it Crazy says

It might be good for the hospitals. Instead of them having to eat the total bill for treatment, they only will have to eat the first $6K.

With cases like this, they'll get their $67k for the splinter removal from the insurance company... And they'll just have to eat the $6k they couldn't get from the patient.

Insurance has pre negotiated fees, they aren't getting 67k for it. 67k is the bill they send to the patient to frighten the shit out of them, knowing full well that insurance will pay out $800 per negotiated rate.

• On 17 Oct 2014 in Equal Rights For Women Now!, FortWayne said:

dublin hillz says

Some characters here act like they would be happier in the middle east but that would only last until they had their first confrontation with a machete wielding muz. At that point they will hail a cab for an express ride to the airport and rush to safety of american "feminist" state.

America is not a feminist state. America is a reasonable state where anyone who works hard and gets educated can succeed. Man or woman, doesn't matter, you can succeed.

What liberals lately been pretending is that somehow women are oppressed in this society when in reality they have it much easier. Can a man opt out to be a stay home dad? No. But can a woman do it? Yes.

Women are much more free in this society and it is very disingenuous of politicians and fringe groups to paint it different just for an election season gimmick.

• On 17 Oct 2014 in Equal Rights For Women Now!, FortWayne said:

rooemoore says

I guess traffic on Patnet is slowing down. Nice assclown post to stir the pot. I really thought you were above this kind of crap. Sorry, I was wrong.

There is nothing wrong with what Patrick said. He just pointed out the double standards in the childish campaign that is brought up by feminist groups this year. You people can't eat your cake and have it too, equality doesn't work.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 959 milliseconds to create.