Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 6 Apr 2014 in What Will You Do If/When The Stock Market Crashes? -POLL, FortWayne said:

indigenous says

Group thinking pure and simple instigated by some ass holes trying save their own irresponsible skin. If they just would have been allowed to fail the economy would have cleared and would have been better shape and only a foot note in history.

Sometimes I wonder what truth they are not telling us, when they try so hard to disguise the reasons for their actions. The way I see it, they wouldn't hide it if it wasn't a bad thing. So it probably is like you say, "some irresponsible jerk trying to save their own skin".

• On 6 Apr 2014 in What Will You Do If/When The Stock Market Crashes? -POLL, FortWayne said:

smaulgld says

Mr fiscal conservative Paul Ryan voted for the bailout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQUi5GhLoR4

When it comes to money, there are no "fiscal conservatives".

• On 6 Apr 2014 in California teacher pensions: Brown vows to start debate, FortWayne said:

marcus says

IF you think that public service jobs are such a sweet deal, why didn't you become a cop or a fireman or a teacher or a paramedic our a court cleark or a county hospital worker, etc ?

I worked in public sector, and I hated it. It was a public utility job, there was no drive, no passion, and a whole lot of entitlement. Wasn't my cup of tea, so I didn't stick around.

marcus says

I enjoy working with kids, and helping them as best I can.. And in as much as that is rewarding, and I'm glad I don't have be be doing work that is nothing more than chasing money - which I did before, I still want to be paid an appropriate living wage.

You think the rest of us are chasing money? We all do what we like or what we can. But we are not feeling entitled to a permanent raises even when economy collapses, like you are. I don't know a single person who had a raise in 2006. I do know an architect who got a grocery store job because his company closed, I know several mechanics who took low paying jobs and closed their shops. Many of my customers were coming asking for discounts because they were either losing their jobs or taking huge pay cuts.

And what you miss, Mr. "I didn't get a raise in 06", was that it's folks in private sector who have to work to pay taxes in order for you to get paid. If we don't make money and pay taxes, there is no one to pay you. And people paying taxes, working class they don't have even half the benefits you people get. So get off your entitlement train and come to terms with reality, no one owes you anything. In this world you get what you earn, sooner or later that'll come to the state/city level too.

• On 6 Apr 2014 in Sec. of State Nuland Spent 5 Billion on Ukraine Revolt but Putin Had Last Laugh, FortWayne said:

It wasn't completely failure, Putin got Crimea. We got the rest of Ukraine.

Although I really don't get why the hell are we getting involved in Ukraine. Don't some people have better things to do with their time than undermine other nations?

Just googled that 5 billion thing, wow it really is true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2fYcHLouXY

Buy more of whatever is underpriced.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 246 milliseconds to create.