Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 24 Sep 2014 in The 2014 housing market and my prediction for 2015, FortWayne said:

I think pricing is going to have to retreat unless feds start pumping money into buyers.

I'm only basing that on what I see in our neighborhood. I see houses for sale that have been on the market for a long time. Some sellers are just unrealistic, and that means it's going to be on the market until they come to terms with reality by losing too much money.

If money is not there, the house isn't going to sell. We have one listing few doors down that's been on the market for well over a year. That's one flipper that is losing money. I feel bad for the agents who are wasting their time representing the property. There is another down the street FSBO, same problem there. Lots of listings on Redfin with prices well beyond what an average person can afford out here.

Music has stopped, those unrealistic sellers today who are holding the bag, are the angry foreclosures next year.

• On 24 Sep 2014 in Obama punishes tax evasion - companies still practice evasion anyway., FortWayne said:

SoftShell says

Offshore governments give business owners the respect they deserve.

See I don't agree with that. We all have to pay taxes to keep some form of society going. Why should some corporations on one hand, and deadbeats on another not pay their fair share while using all the benefits of my tax dollars. Middle class is way overburdened with taxes at this rate.

US military will defend them, police will protect them, fire fighters will rescue their houses from rescue. Not a bad idea if they paid for some of that. I'm sure it's nice to get free stuff, but it is not right, and it sure ain't a right.

• On 24 Sep 2014 in Red States earn money the old fashioned way,, FortWayne said:

iwog says

Call it Crazy says

Now, Iwog is posting from his "wife's" account....

She posts for herself dimwit. She's actually at work right now and I'm at home.

While your wife is out working hard to bring home the bacon, Iwog is at home. For her sake, I just hope you are good looking.

• On 23 Sep 2014 in CA Lease agreement forms, FortWayne said:

Nothing beats official government form

http://www.dca.ga.gov/housing/specialneeds/programs/documents/C-2SampleLEASE.pdf

• On 23 Sep 2014 in Obama starts another War - Bombing ANOTHER Sovereign Country, FortWayne said:

SoftShell says

Liberals are all about initiating war, clusterbombing innocent syrian children, then scurrying to their ivory towers to hurl invections at other parties for the sins of the left.

Fox news have been pleading the president to bomb middle east since day one. It ain't liberals, it's everyone.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 278 milliseconds to create.