Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 19 Oct 2014 in How dentists rip you off, elliemae said:

Robber Baron Elite Scum says

You are a dumb stupid gullible typical sheep.

Awe, you flatter me. Robber Baron Elite Scum says

The US is the only first world modern western nation without a universal healthcare system.

Canada, UK, France, Australia, New Zealand and pretty much all of europe has a universal health care system.

So, let me get this right. You say: Robber Baron Elite Scum says

Dentist and Doctors...All mostly comprised of assholes...A trillion times worse than lawyers.

However, in your next post (Where you make a feeble attempt to insult me), you appear to complain about paying for the healthcare these professionals provide, not about the actual work that they do.

I believe in socialized medicine. I've seen it work in other places and trust that it can work here. I certainly don't blame the doctors & dentists for existing in the current system we have.

You think these people are geniuses, healers, noble and not worse than bankers.

No - I think that they are people who study for years and cure many conditions that enhance the quality of life for their patients. In fact, I'm gonna be gone from patnet for a short period of time to recover after my doctor cuts some shit outta me that doesn't belong there So, unfortunately, for a little while I won't be around to read the shit that spews from your mouth like an asshole fountain.

You really should see someone about that.

• On 18 Oct 2014 in Women getting irked by pay lower than male coworkers, elliemae said:

That is the first thing you have to do when you are a sick and a 1 minute consultation with a doctors costs $500K a second.

Unless you want to be sued in court and have liens placed on all your assets you must file bankruptcy.

The majority of all bankruptcies are caused by medical bills.

$500k a second? Lemme guess - you suck at math.

You are a typical defensive delusional americunt.

I'm getting that on a t-shirt. :)

• On 18 Oct 2014 in Am I A Troll?, elliemae said:

Do I consider you to be a troll?

Fuck yes. Thanks for asking

• On 18 Oct 2014 in Am I A Troll?, elliemae said:

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

RBEC, you are the slimy, barking pestilence that crawls from a camel's asshole after it eats dead, maggot-ridden rats and monkey shit scraped from the jungle floor. Only not as rhetorically elegant.

indigenous says

Nice, do you kiss your mother with that mouth.

He probably does. But probably not while spouting his hilarious shit.

• On 18 Oct 2014 in How dentists rip you off, elliemae said:

Dentist and Doctors...

All mostly comprised of assholes.

A trillion times worse than lawyers.

Perhaps you should avoid them at all costs - pull out your own teeth and see no MD's at all. I'm sure both professions will survive - nay thrive - without you.

• On 18 Oct 2014 in Sandy Hook Hoax Parents with Dry Eyes and No Tears!, elliemae said:

bgmall4:

Why don't we get someone to go to an elementary school, shoot it up in a controlled manner and see how people are supposed to act. We'll wire 'em up, surround 'em with cameras and monitor everything they do.

Let's start with your family members... see if they react appropriately.

• On 17 Oct 2014 in Women getting irked by pay lower than male coworkers, elliemae said:

Doctors are also parasites as well and in fact greater parasites than lawyers. Profiting off of sick and ill people while masquerading as a healer is the lowest of low.

When you're sick, might I suggest going to your lawyer's office?

• On 17 Oct 2014 in Women getting irked by pay lower than male coworkers, elliemae said:

jvolstad says

$5K+? Wow! Think I'll stay with the real stuff.

If you can buy a woman for less than $5k, you just impressed the rest of us. Do you take maintenance into account? Supplies? Equipment? Ancillary items? The $5k - does that include dealing with your extended family members, or do you have to negotiate a price for that?

Does that $5k take into account the mental/emotional toll of having to deal with a whole person who is emotion-based, able to multi-task and keep a household running smoothly?

I realize that the trolls are bitter - they obviously have experienced some issues with women and now their wishes are to find a woman who is willing to sit down and shut up except when they're serving them grog and rubbing their feet. They don't want women who are partners, they want servants.

And we're glad that you don't want us - we want something more than a life support system for an asshole. That's why we divorce ya'll.

• On 16 Oct 2014 in Talk About Bat Shit Crazy, elliemae said:

justme says

This basically means that FBI determined that the threat was manufactured by someone that wanted to give the impression of a threat against Sarkeesian, and that the threat was not real.

Not necessarily - it means that the USU police felt that there was no significant threat because the officers are armed and they believe they can handle it. The FBI is continuing to investigate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anita_Sarkeesian

The woman's wiki page was hijacked to include pictures of her being raped by video game characters. She's been threatened by many gamers, according to the article. She sought $6,000 for a kickstarter campaign but after the attacks began she received a total of $150k. It's never been proven that she made threats herself. There are many instances of attacks on her.

iwog says

That would go a long way in helping American women regain their credibility.

I'm sure American women are interested in your opinion and can hardly wait for your next misogynistic comment.

• On 16 Oct 2014 in Over 48 million Americans live in poverty, elliemae said:

Call it Crazy says

Government programs such as food stamps do help some people, especially children, but even so 16% of American children are living in poverty, according to the supplemental report.

You're only eligible for food stamps if you meet the poverty guidelines - so this statement is laughable.

• On 15 Oct 2014 in So much for born this way., elliemae said:

Wait - who gives a shit?

• On 15 Oct 2014 in Talk About Bat Shit Crazy, elliemae said:

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/58524629-78/sarkeesian-students-speech-usu.html.csp

iwog says

justme says

There is strong and rather well-reasoned suspicion that Anita Sarkeesian previously orchestrated a bunch of fake twitter-threats/hate-tweets aimed at herself and then held a fundraiser to benefit financially from such fake "threats".

This is the right answer.

Feminists can be extremely immoral and even dangerous.

Wow, iwog. I'm surprised that you believe that woman can be anything other than doormats with tits. I'm also impressed that you agree with anyone else in patnet world.

Someone posted that there's a "suspicion" she held a fundraiser for herself, and ya'll believe it? That's good enough for you? Innuendo is all you need to find someone guilty - and that's very sad. Perhaps you should apply for law enforcement jobs in Ferguson, I understand that's the standard there as well.

thunderlips11 says

Sarkesian isn't even a real feminist...

Exactly what is a "real feminist?" Is there a registry or something? Perhaps we need a licensure of some type so we can weed out the people who believe that women are portrayed as whores in the media, especially in video games from those people who believe that women are sperm repositories who must be built like human Barbie dolls and whose opinions only matter when they agree with their men.

I can't believe that no one posted this pic:

• On 15 Oct 2014 in Talk About Bat Shit Crazy, elliemae said:

justme says

There is strong and rather well-reasoned suspicion that Anita Sarkeesian previously orchestrated a bunch of fake twitter-threats/hate-tweets aimed at herself and then held a fundraiser to benefit financially from such fake "threats".

It's also possible that someone made these tweets ahead of time and posted them. Insofar as the perfect grammar and not going over the number of characters n a relatively short amount of time... I can do that. I just don't do twitter.

• On 14 Oct 2014 in Talk About Bat Shit Crazy, elliemae said:

CaptainShuddup says

There's a huge market for Batshit.

Thank you for the education about shit. Since you're so full of it, it's nice to know you're in touch with your inner self.

• On 14 Oct 2014 in Talk About Bat Shit Crazy, elliemae said:

"Feminists have ruined my life, and I will have my revenge, for my sake and the sake of all others they’ve wronged," read the message from a sender who claimed to be a USU student.

The message threatened to rain gunfire and shrapnel upon a lecture by Sarkeesian, who created a feminist video blog and a video series on misogyny in video games. She was scheduled to speak at 11:30 a.m. at the Taggart Student Center Auditorium.

"A Montreal Massacre style attack will be carried out," warned the message, sent to multiple departments and individuals around campus. "I have at my disposal a semi-automatic rifle, multiple pistols, and a collection of pipe bombs."

"Anita Sarkeesian is everything wrong with the feminist woman, and she is going to die screaming like the craven little whore that she is if you let her come to USU," the email states. "I will write my manifesto in her spilled blood, and you will all bear witness to what feminist lies and poison have done to the men of America.""

Fuck.

• On 14 Oct 2014 in Builder in FL builds a million $ home-on the wrong lot !!!!!, elliemae said:

Seems like someone just got themselves a brand-me-new house. For free. Yay!

Why can't shit like this ever happen to me?

• On 14 Oct 2014 in Vote: is it Iwog or is it Indigenous or 'Call it Crazy', elliemae said:

Marcus - you forgot to make a category that Ellie can use:

Choose this option if you believe that Iwog wins at least 90% of these arguments.

Choose this option if you think Indigenous or Call it Crazy usually win the arguments.

Choose this option if you truly don't give a shit about building the ego of either of these two posters.

• On 14 Oct 2014 in U.N. Medical Worker Dies in Germany - Obama has now killed two, elliemae said:

I can't believe that Obama has now infected two people with the Ebola virus. The dude is everywhere!

• On 11 Oct 2014 in 10 things your health insurance wont tell you, elliemae said:

CaptainShuddup says

The guy threading the needle, needs to redecorate his Sportcraft luxury boat, so your stitches will be $12,000 more than they guy with the same problem last week.

It's true that physicians can charge whatever they want to - but the reimbursement is based on insurance contracts. The cost of the stitches won't be $12,000 more than they were last week. The reimbursement does take into consideration where it was done (instacare vs ER) and it certainly doesn't take into account whether or not you're an idiot who continually hurts himself on DIY projects. There should be an idiot tax.

CaptainShuddup says

No they wont never!

Your double negative is correct - yes they will. Thank you for actually posting something based in truth.

CaptainShuddup says

Because we never had an insurance problem in this country, we had a gouging greedy, money grubbing thieving and conniving medical industry.

We never had an insurance problem? Hmm, so companies that refused to cover procedures that had been preapproved because they claimed there were pre-existing conditions wasn't a problem? People would later find that the insurance claimed they had been treated, diagnosed or otherwise exhibited symptoms and that they were responsible for tens of thousands of dollars.

Fucking Obama - if only he would spearhead a plan for 'mericans that stopped this behavior, decreed that all hospitals are in-network in emergent conditions, and provided an avenue for everyone to gain access to insurance.

BTW, #2 (above) mentions that the cost might be more - or less - depending upon the tax incentives for your income. If you make more, the subsidy is less. That's a problem?

High deductibles have always been "here to stay." There are many plans that offer low deductibles, but they cost more. At my work, I got the insurance with the lower deductible. I pay $50 more per month for it - and when we were in open enrollment last year, many of my coworkers either chose not to get the insurance or got the higher deductible.

I just had me a fun time - got some stuff cut out of my that I actually intended to carry with me throughout my lifetime, but my body had other plans - and paid $500 out of pocket above & beyond my $1,500 deductible (the majority of which I had met this year already). A woman I work with is getting ready to pop out her baby and it will cost her about $5,000 because she took the plan with the higher deductible.

She's due at the end of December - if she doesn't have the baby by the 31st she will have to pay that deductible all over again. I'd feel worse for her, but her job as an insurance biller should have educated her on this process.

• On 10 Oct 2014 in Albertsons, elliemae said:

I tried to send it to my sheep friends.... but they can't figure out how to use the internet.

• On 10 Oct 2014 in Ebola patient died, elliemae said:

Call it Crazy says

I wonder who gets to pay his $500K bill for treatment?

If he is uninsured, you will be paying for it (we all will be pitching in to help the hospital get paid).

If he has insurance under the ACA, his insurance company will be paying the majority of the bill. Unless Obama decreed that this guy deserves a little sumpin' sumpin' to cover his bills. Obama is fickle like that.

CaptainShuddup says

NOw a deputy might have it.

I'll be so glad when we get rid of this Fountain Drink President, and get a bottle of the good stuff.

I am scheduled for surgery within the next week. Two Ounce Brains, do you happen to have Obama's phone number so that I can call and personally blame him if there are complications, if I develop an infection, or if they dress me in a gown that clashes with the color of my fingernails?

Luckily for you, you will have the opportunity to blame him for years for everything that happens in your sorry little life for many years to come.

Conservative Republicans - in this age of personal responsibility, they manage to personally blame everyone else.

• On 8 Oct 2014 in $700 fees for a $30 bounced check??, elliemae said:

Yes - it sucks. However, the woman is a doctor according to the article. She should just pay the fee and never do it again. Lesson learned.

• On 8 Oct 2014 in Cops KILL innocent man in SWAT raid, elliemae said:

Call it Crazy says

He owned a gun, that makes him evil in the eyes of this current administration. He needed to die.

I guess that I read the story wrong - I wasn't aware that Obama was at the door.

I'm not sure that you realize that blaming everything on Obama waters down whatever pertinent argument you might have.

Are you aware that shit like this has occurred for years - long before the "current administration" took effect?

• On 8 Oct 2014 in Penises and vaginas grown in the lab ????, elliemae said:

CaptainShuddup says

Create an insert a scaffolding structure, that extracts and absorb cancerous tissue from the body. Then as Cancer cells replaces the scaffolding material it gets locked and trapped in a new material, that can be removed or replaced as needed, without spreading cancer.

We would need to hire a cancer whisperer to train every cancer to climb the ladder. Some might be disobedient and we'd have to hire a cancer psychic to find out why the fuck it wasn't listening.

• On 8 Oct 2014 in Cops KILL innocent man in SWAT raid, elliemae said:

Pretty much every police shooting is justified. This elderly man probably stole a candy bar when he was a little kid or something, so that shooting's justified too.

It's not like he was a businessman who had been vetted to perform work at government institutions, recently had a car stolen and felt threatened when a yard full of ununiformed men swarmed and entered his house unannounced. It's not like he pulled a gun, which was legal to own, and didn't even shoot it. And it's not like after an exhausting search law enforcement found absolutely nothing.

oops. scratch that last paragraph.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 318 milliseconds to create.