Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 18 Sep 2014 in This should prove fun., elliemae said:

sbh:

'zackly what are you drinking? "cause I want some. It appears to have staying power.

• On 18 Sep 2014 in Cliven Bundy is a Fucking Idiot, elliemae said:

Bundy's cow was on the freeway, creating a hazard in an area that is not open range. If you fail to corral your animals, you are liable for the damage that they cause.

She was driving the speed limit in an area that is two-lane freeway in both directions - it's one thing to watch for debris in the road, another thing to see a large dark animal against the backdrop of the dark desert night. The animals were in both lanes and there was no way to avoid hitting them.

So, yes, it's Bundy's fault that he allowed his animals to roam free in an area that doesn't normally have animals roaming free. This doesn't even take into consideration that he doesn't pay grazing rights and has no authority to allow his animals to roam free anyway. Open range is further out in the desert - certainly not on the freeway.

Call it Crazy says

I guess it's somebody else's fault when a person hits a tree, building, guardrail, another car, cat, dog, squirrel or runs off the road??

If the person builds a tree, building or guardrail in the middle of the road (or allows them to roam free), yes it's their fault. If someone parks their car in the middle of the road, it's their fault if someone hits it. A cat, dog, or squirrel wouldn't have caused the damage that Bundy's cow caused.

Do you even read the shit you post? And Who's drunk?

• On 18 Sep 2014 in This should prove fun., elliemae said:

sbh says

Here's the first installment of what has been schlonging you:

I didn't make the list. Nowhere. WTF?

What am I - chopped liver? I must've somewhere, someway pissed him off. I don't keep score.

I am, however, concerned that you must have a drinking problem. This I base on the five responses from CIC that maintain you are drunk.

I find it a little creepy that CIC has somehow found a way into your living room (or office, or bedroom, or from wherever you post) to find irrefutable evidence that you are drunk while you post.

The only other option is that it's possible that CIC has no witty comeback to share and nothing else to say beyond "you're drunk" repeatedly, which must be true 'cause he says it enough times. If it's on the internet, it must be true. Especially since Obama says it (above).

It truly amazes me that you appear to start drinking early, and apparently keep doing so clear into the next day. I don't know whether to cheer you on for your staying power or refer you to Dr. Phil, who acts on assumptions and innuendos without any verifiable evidence.

I can only assume that, if you don't immediately stop posting while drunk, you will be required to have a Breathalyzer that deactivates your keyboard until you sober the hell up.

• On 17 Sep 2014 in Joan Rivers' MD takes Selfie During Procedure, elliemae said:

HydroCabron says

English only, please.

He doesn't know English.

I was able to decipher that the Captain doesn't believe it's a breech of professional ethics for a surgeon (or MD of any specialty), DURING A PROCEDURE, to stop and take a photo of him/herself with a celebrity patient.

Never mind that there's a sterile field that must be maintained during procedures. This is done to ensure little germies don't encroach upon an area that isn't normally open, possibly causing a life-threatening infection.

Never mind that, during surgeries or other procedures, best practices require that there are as few distractions as possible in order to ensure that the practitioner is able to focus on the task at hand. After all, they're not playing with tinker toys - they're performing invasive procedures that can turn bad quickly.

Never mind that the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) requires that patient's identifying information remain private, unless the patient gives express permission for the information to be used. Ms. Rivers could have signed a photo for the MD, or could have posed for a photo with him if he asked.

Instead, he stopped during a procedure, pulled out an unsterile camera and took the time to pose with her. I find it highly doubtful that after the took the pic, he covered the sterile field, removed his gloves, scrubbed up and replaced them all over again - and then was able to pick up where he left off without compromising the patient.

He breeched professional ethics. CaptainShuddup says

Just because he was a douche doing the same douchie stupid shit that every Tom Dick and Hussein is doing, doesn't mean that he's not allowed to do it, while operating on Joan Rivers.

Yes it does.

• On 17 Sep 2014 in Appraisal To Remove PMI..., elliemae said:

BoomAndBustCycle says

Congrats. Now if only they could create an appraisal to remove PMS, we'd all be happy.

• On 16 Sep 2014 in We've All Been There: Florida man chokes wife over lack of fried chicken, elliemae said:

Talk about choking your chicken!

• On 16 Sep 2014 in Out of control cop may have attacked wrong kid, elliemae said:

The headline says that the cop might have attacked the wrong kid. I beg to differ - every kid is guilty of something.

• On 16 Sep 2014 in Expensive engagement rings are a scam, elliemae said:

CaptainShuddup says

My wife bought us matching wedding bands with the date inscribed on the inside. Then informed me of the appointment at the JP, I had to get my BC from the state of Georgia so I could renew my License in Florida so we could get the marriage license. Did it online and had it Fed-Ex'd the next day. That was 95, I thought the internet was 20 times more useful than today with only 14.4 baud rate dialup.

So, your memories of your wedding include the speed of the internet you had at the time? I'm impressed.

Women who want expensive (unaffordable) wedding rings don't seem to realize that they're marrying the wedding ring debt. Unless the guy has tons o' money, the loan will be the responsibility of both of them after the wedding.

• On 16 Sep 2014 in GM and Dealers are Cheap Assholes, elliemae said:

They replaced the ignition. Gave me two keys, told me to use a single key when driving.

I had a dream last night that my car was driving and the key came out. I woke up not happy. I blame patnet and intend to sue the person with the deepest pockets on this forum.

It would help if someone would just tell me how much they're worth so I would know who to sue. Subpoenaing over 15k people would take awhile and I have a very short attention span.

• On 16 Sep 2014 in Anchorage police confirm Palin family involved in heated Saturday night brawl, elliemae said:

Holy Shit!!!!!

Palin not only gets in drunken brawls, but she steps out in the stylish town of Anchorage sans makeup. I'm liking her more every day, which scares the shit outta me. If only she'd keep her fucking mouth shut and stop her stupid-ass whining because she never had the opportunity to take over the world (the Presidency would have killed McCain...).

http://pagesix.com/2014/09/16/sarah-palin-spotted-without-makeup-or-wedding-ring/?_ga=1.124659657.2146028172.1410883582

• On 16 Sep 2014 in 13th Anniversary of Twin Tower Demolition., elliemae said:

bob2356 says

Just because it's on youtube doesn't make it the truth. Just because there is a web page doesn't make it the truth. Do you know my dog is one of the 2000 registered engineers on architechs and engineers for 9/11 truth? After 6 years they still haven't asked for proof he's is actually an engineer. Do you suppose my dog is the only one on the list who isn't really an engineer?

My dearly departed dog had a Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Arts awarded solely on her life skills. It cost me $30 (and for another $200 they were willing to send the transcripts for the classes she would have taken if she had actually gone, which is scary as shit).

That your dog is an esteemed engineer doesn't surprise me. I'm sure he's built a lot of shit.

• On 16 Sep 2014 in I have a vagina , so should be paid as much as a dick law blocked by repubs, elliemae said:

dodgerfanjohn says

Not to mention it also prevents males with vaginas from receiving unjustified compensation.

A lot of lefty Pat.net posters are gonna be might grum....er...moody tomorrow.

My favorite for the day (so far)...

• On 16 Sep 2014 in Just show the damn ID. This was made for Dan., elliemae said:

HydroCabron says

APOCALYPSEFUCK IS SATIRICAL??

I'm butt-hurt over this one. I believe everything I read on the interwebs, which is a series of tubes (they can't tell lies on the interwebs - ask my French boyfriend!).

I've quoted AF many times, which resulted in my being asked to leave from many a fine establishment. If he's satirical, my life has been turned upside-down and I've got nuthin' to live for.

Oh - the black chick who was kissing her boyfriend/husband/significant other in the middle of the daytime in a nice car outside of a business? She could have de-escalated the situation by identifying herself, but this went wayyyyy too far. Once the dude said she was his girlfriend and they realized that she wasn't a whore, they should have stood down.

LA cops got better things to do than to harass people for kissing. They're fucking idiots.

• On 16 Sep 2014 in 10 Worst States To Be a Woman, elliemae said:

I was getting ready to go get me one of them thar sex changes - but my state wasn't on the list so I'm good. For now...

• On 14 Sep 2014 in GM and Dealers are Cheap Assholes, elliemae said:

swebb says

Summary:

GM still makes shitty cars, and while they have ostensibly recovered from the cluster-doodle of 2009, they still can't pay for loaner cars for everyone affected by a current recalls. And Eliemae is surprised/really pissed about all of this.

I guess I'm not so sure it is their responsibility to pay for a rental car for me. I sure didn't get a rental car when my VW gas tank recall was serviced.

There are cars on the road that shut off while driving, leaving the driver with no steering, braking or airbags. GM saved several pennies by not fixing the cars to begin with, and now they obviously believe it's worth the payments that they'll have to make to the families of the deceased rather than to remove those cars off the road immediately.

Strategist says

You are one heck of a gal, Ellie. I would hate to cut you off on the freeway.

I'm one of those drivers that, when I'm cut off, I smile & wave.

• On 14 Sep 2014 in Three Huge Towers Fell on 9/11/2001, elliemae said:

I think you need a new tin-foil hat. The one you're wearing is rather old.

• On 14 Sep 2014 in I never should have followed my dreams, elliemae said:

Sure, follow your passion. Do it once you've amassed a fortune to live on, or do it after work. Quitting your job - then getting unemployment? How does that work?

And suck it up.

• On 13 Sep 2014 in Tesla deal is bad for Nevada, elliemae said:

There's a shitload of jobs coming to Nevada. That's a bad thing?

• On 13 Sep 2014 in Palin sorry for getting Obama elected., elliemae said:

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

I am usually found in the back forty with my pants around my ankles screaming obscenities into my cell phone

I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight, with that visual floating around in my head.

• On 12 Sep 2014 in Anchorage police confirm Palin family involved in heated Saturday night brawl, elliemae said:

Call it Crazy says

How's that working out for the country?

Great for corporate America. DJIA has nearly doubled... S&P 500 doing great...
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/25/obama-sp-500_n_3336705.html

He inherited the end of a war that was started after 9/11, even tho the search for Sadaam had nothing to do with 9/11. He inherited the worst economy we've had since the great depression and is blamed for everything.

I realize that he's not your favorite - but he's better than presidents Bush & Cheney. I laughed when Cheney was criticizing Obama for pulling out the troops, when it was the plan that Cheney orchestrated.

The world is a scary place - he's criticized for acting without asking congress, then for not acting without asking congress.
    He can't take a dump without some conservative measuring it and concluding it's not big enough.

• On 12 Sep 2014 in CDC: Sodium consumption high among U.S. children, elliemae said:

If it's woman face, you might be dealing with all of the shit they slather on. There should be a zombie channel documentary about how to clean face before eating it.

I can see it now:

Host: "Grab the head by the hair (remove all wigs & hair pieces first), use your Scimitar to slice the entire head above the adams apple.

Soak the specimen in the creek and don't be freaked out by the appearance of natural skin under all of the outer protective coating - you'll know it's clean when it no longer appears to be melting off and it takes on a flesh-colored tone. Roast it over spit and peel back the face...."

Tastes like chicken

• On 12 Sep 2014 in 13th Anniversary of Twin Tower Demolition., elliemae said:

JH says

We all saw the videos, idiot, some live.

You only thought that they were live. What really happened is that David Copperfield made a huge illusion that the WTC existed. The towers were never actually there, it was all smoke & mirrors. So, in order to allow the poor guy to move on to another illusion, he had to bring down the curtain (so to speak).

Those "live" photos weren't - the newscasters were paid actors.
    Nobody died, they're all being housed in a warehouse in New Jersey.

Mystery solved!

• On 11 Sep 2014 in 13th Anniversary of Twin Tower Demolition., elliemae said:

Indiana Jones says

Notice how no one cares about Building 7 being demolished?

I saw a piece on the history channel about tower 7. It seemed plausible.

I would be interested in your furnishing a list of those "scientist" who are brave enough to state their opinion.

I was married to a scientist and my impression was that both he and his cohorts had absolutely no problem stating their opinions. Over & over. Ad nauseum.

• On 11 Sep 2014 in CDC: Sodium consumption high among U.S. children, elliemae said:

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

What? Living on Doritos and beer isn't a good diet?

What's left to eat?

No, AF. It's a great diet. If you add salsa, thar's yer veggies

• On 11 Sep 2014 in Anchorage police confirm Palin family involved in heated Saturday night brawl, elliemae said:

Big fucking deal. I can't stand the woman, she's whiny and IMHO a useless piece of trash. I'm sure she wakes up every day thanking that other useless piece of shit McCain for giving her a Kardashian-like boost to her life.

But my family has been involved in some brawls in our day. In fact, when a family member died and her husband called the cops while we were cleaning out her items from the condo she had purchased prior to her marriage (respectfully, and without drama), the police asked her elderly husband's family to leave while we removed her personal items.

My comment was, "Well, I'll be damned. This is the first time ever that the police were called and one of us didn't go to jail..."

My point is that, if this is true, good for them. It's the first semi-normal thing these creepy people have done since they first entered the national stage.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 630 milliseconds to create.