Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 29 Aug 2014 in Lodi hospital joins Adventist chain, elliemae said:

Not for profit doesn't mean that they don't bill, don't have contracts with insurance companies, etc. It just means that they pour their $ back into the biz or pretend to. They give bonuses to their executive staff while raping those people who lack the ability to pay,most of the time.

• On 28 Aug 2014 in Gun safety instructor shot and killed by student, elliemae said:

I read somewhere that standard protocol for children to shoot at some ranges is for semi or fully auto weapons to be mounted on a tripod in order to ensure that the kick doesn't create a problem.

I seriously don't have a problem with kids shooting guns. I did it (a lot) when I was growing up. But I also only shot guns that I could handle - such as .22's. An uzi is simply too much for a small child. It's too much for me now.

Poor kid, that'll fuck her up for life. But we're all fucked up in some way or another, so she gets her reason early on.

• On 28 Aug 2014 in Proper way to discipline your daughter for being a sexual being, Kentucky style, elliemae said:

Linked article says

Tate D. Rhodes allegedly slapped his 17-year-old on her face and legs, pulled her hair, dragged her around the house and made her wear a burlap sack, according to Louisville Metro Police.

That'll teach her about sex. We'll call it the "50 shades of Kentucky justice" method.

• On 28 Aug 2014 in Getting screwed in all holes, elliemae said:

Look, Dan, if you're going to bring reality into the picture, you can't play with the captain.

We're also demoting him to Private

• On 28 Aug 2014 in Lodi hospital joins Adventist chain, elliemae said:

Let me speak for ten pounds of bass-shit: Fucking Obama...

CaptainShuddup says

Hey I'm not the retard loser trying to be President.

Well, you're half right.

CaptainShuddup says

My credibility has never been stronger.

Nor have your delusions of grandeur.

• On 28 Aug 2014 in Nevada Health Insurance Exchange Continues Incompetent Behaviors, elliemae said:

Now the insurance agents are suing for their commissions. Fucking Xerox.

• On 28 Aug 2014 in Gun safety instructor shot and killed by student, elliemae said:

sbh says

4. Who cares? She's covered by Ocommiecare, along with the dude's grieving family, and all the illegals employed by the shooting range. They'll all file PTSD disability claims and retire rich in Malibu. Good thing the dude wasn't a jig or there would be riots in Watts.

Hmmmm. Where do I start?

Perhaps it's with the reminder that the ACA is healthcare coverage and, yes, it will provide limited counseling for PTSD if the family is smart enough to seek counseling. Her benefits will cap out at some point, and with many insurance plans there is a 50% co-payment for MH services.

PTSD Disability claims? That would be through the private insurance companies that the gun range uses. Since PTSD is hard to prove unless the person was involved with the incident (the little girl, the instructor, etc), it's doubtful there will be any disability benefits paid out. The 9 year old girl isn't working yet, so she doesn't qualify for disability for this incident.

Workman's comp will probably pay a death benefit. But that's only if he was an employee, not a private contractor. Idk what he was and really don't give a shit.

"Illegals? Obammiecare? weak willed Libtards and closet gays?"

Who pissed in your cheerios? And isn't it great that you have the ability to seek mental health assistance for your anger issues?

• On 26 Aug 2014 in Getting screwed in all holes, elliemae said:

HydroCabron says

I believe this is the dumbest thread in months.

I'm still waitin' for an intelligent response from the Cap'n. Maybe that's my problem - it's like asking my dog why she runs to the back door when the front door bell rings; she's simply responding the way she likes best.

And she can't construct an intelligent sentence, either.

CaptainShuddup says

Ozziecare was modeled after Obamacare.

The Australian Healthcare system was implemented in 1984.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_care_in_Australia

Cap'n - we get it. You don't believe that everyone should have access to healthcare. And you don't like Obama. And you don't like pretty much everyone & everything and have no problem sharing that little tidbit with anyone with whom you come into contact.

However, you've become unhinged and no longer present a salient argument (not that you every truly did) for any of your rants. That's how you can link an article about something that happened a half of the world away with the ACA. And our president, who was elected by the majority of the people not once but twice. And is a better president than the last one by a long shot. Actually, better than both presidents bush and cheney, those useless pieces of shit who have the gall to criticize Obama even though they created most of the messes he found himself in. But I digress.

CaptainShuddup says

Speaking of all holes... Obamacare is ripping new ones....

Did you even read the story that you posted in an attempt to change the rhetoric after you displayed an inability to explain your anger at Obama for the actions of some docs in Australia?

CaptainShuddup's linked article says

A few obstacles remain for transgender patients. Not many doctors specialize in transgender care. And while the law opens the door to insurance coverage, insurers can set conditions and don't automatically approve payment.

"Insurance companies are making up their own rules as they go along," said Kalra of the Transgender Law Center.

Fuck, Cap'n. You make this so easy, if only because you're uninformed and only partially stoned from what I can tell.

CaptainShuddup says

Assholes like sbh aren't welcome to post in my threads.

So now go cry somewhere about it somewhere pork chop!

Damn, I missed something. I'm still curious, Cap'n - what does a story about something in Australia have to do with Obama, the ACA, or the price of tea in China?

• On 26 Aug 2014 in When Someone Does You Wrong..Don't Start Plotting Revenge, elliemae said:

ohomen171 says

"Son if someone does you wrong and is bad to you, don't get angry and start plotting revenge. Sit back and relax. They will always get their punishment."

Bullshit. Some people never learn, never have to face the music. They create drama, are horrible assholes and believe that the world revolves around them. There are many people I've come across that fit that mold.

Fuck 'em.

• On 26 Aug 2014 in Gun safety instructor shot and killed by student, elliemae said:

I would like to point out that the story and the media have reported it as "Gun instructor" not "gun safety instructor."

The news tonight showed video of the instructor leaning forward, helping the child shoot the gun. He appeared to let go and she continued to shoot (this took milliseconds) and the gun bucked up from the kick - then the video cut off so that we wouldn't have to see the dude get shot.

A couple of questions:

1) Why would a 9yo child need to shoot an Uzi?
    2) If the family really wanted the kid to have the experience, couldn't she have played a video game so that there would be no kick?
    3) Aren't there blanks that could have been used to provide the kid with the same experience?
    4) The instructor had no sense of safety - was he certified? Did he have experience in teaching a small child with little arm strength how to shoot such a powerful gun?

Now there's a dead guy and a traumatized little girl.

Fuck

• On 26 Aug 2014 in Instant Karma, elliemae said:

The news tonight showed video of the instructor leaning forward, helping the child shoot the gun. He appeared to let go and she continued to shoot (this took milliseconds) and the gun bucked up from the kick - then the video cut off so that we wouldn't have to see the dude get shot.

A couple of questions:

1) Why would a 9yo child need to shoot an Uzi?
    2) If the family really wanted the kid to have the experience, couldn't she have played a video game so that there would be no kick?
    3) Aren't there blanks that could have been used to provide the kid with the same experience?
    4) The instructor had no sense of safety - was he certified? Did he have experience in teaching a small child with little arm strength how to shoot such a powerful gun?

Now there's a dead guy and a traumatized little girl.

Fuck

• On 25 Aug 2014 in How nursing homes game the system, elliemae said:

They perform therapy on people who don't even know they're receiving therapy (Medicare pays), they embellish the staffing ratios, they slam diagnoses, they force people to stay by threatening them with being unsafe if they discharge... and let's not forget that the Medicare 5-star rating is flawed.

That's why I writed my book. (spelling incorrect on purpose)

• On 25 Aug 2014 in Getting screwed in all holes, elliemae said:

Strategist says

Ok, who pissed off Ellie? Captain, was it you?

The first part of my post was a direct quote from the Cap'n, who somehow chose to blame sumpin' some docs in Australia are doing on the President of the US. He's lost it. My computer wouldn't let me use the quotes that day

I really, truly believe that the Cap'n hangs out in dive bars with his pants hiked up and pink golf shirt almost tucked in - like old guys in Florida do - and introduces himself as "#1 Obama hater." Probably bought himself the t-shirt & coffee cup to go along with it, too.

CaptainShuddup says

Now go fuck your selves

Gotta go now...

• On 23 Aug 2014 in Getting screwed in all holes, elliemae said:

Cap'n says: "

That's right, our Insurance premiums are high, not because "They Can!" but because it's the Smokers and other "Unhealthy" lifestyles that is jeopardizing our health system.

But you stupid dumb son of a bitches are also paying for something for reasons that have now turned out to be pure unadulterated Horse SHIT!

WE all pay high premiums while we fat-shame and smoke shame those who put us in this awkward position in the first place.

WE all pay high premiums while we fat-shame and smoke shame those who put us in this awkward position in the first place.

Now go fuck your selves, all of you who had the cowardice to hide behind that seething loathing American hatting Commie pinko Muslim fiend that you all voted for. Fabricating excuses for him, and his incompetence and his lack of leadship.

A used Condom would have been a better President."

The internet must be broken... the quoted news story is about how some Australian physicians are limiting their practices to non-smokers. There was no mention of momma, trains, trucks, prison... or getting drunk. Oh, and no mention of President Obama. The only thing that the doctors mentioned in the story and Obama have in common is that they're homo sapiens.

Blaming the fact that doctors a world away won't treat people who smoke on the President of the United States shows that you're completely unhinged, dear Cap'n. You've lost touch with reality. Your nucking futs. IMHO, of course.

• On 20 Aug 2014 in Drug cops throw grenade in baby's crib, in wrong house, elliemae said:

lostand confused says

This is where you need riots.

A bunch of babies crying, flinging feces and protesting the man... that's called a nursery.

• On 20 Aug 2014 in Drug cops throw grenade in baby's crib, in wrong house, elliemae said:

Vicente says

This story bears repeating.

SWAT raids over a few ounces of pot, needs to be ENDED.

The baby was smoking dope? Holy shit, he should be in baby prison! It's not enough that he was behind bars (in a crib).

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 495 milliseconds to create.