Funny picture thread
forgot password / register

reset password

#humor

#housing #investing #politics #random more»
778,923 comments by 11,525 users, 3 online now: BorderPatrol, Goran_K, HowdyThere
new post
humor   next »

Funny picture thread

By zzyzzx following x   2011 Dec 9, 1:03am 253,242 views   1,068 comments   watch   quote     share

#humor

Comments 1 - 40 of 1,068     Next »     Last »

1 TMAC54   ignore (5)   2011 Dec 10, 12:13am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Those are all funny, except the minesweeper one. That's just wrong. Can I have it ?

Too late.

Thanx zzyyzzx

Go ahead put a caption on this one !

2 someone else   ignore (0)   2011 Dec 11, 11:40am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

True, I didn't notice the Godzilla.

3 elliemae   ignore (0)   2011 Dec 13, 11:30pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

Those godzillas are huge!

4 TMAC54   ignore (5)   2011 Dec 14, 12:50am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

I don't remember why I posted this jpg

Oh Yeah ! HUGE Space Needle !

5 elliemae   ignore (0)   2011 Dec 14, 12:56am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

I know ya'll see something different than I do when you look at that photo - I see back surgery in her future.

6 Dan8267   ignore (3)   2011 Dec 14, 7:21am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

True, I didn't notice the Godzilla.

You guys are so full of it. I've stared at that picture for 5 minutes. There's no Godzilla there.

7 elliemae   ignore (0)   2011 Dec 14, 1:12pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

Dan8267 says

True, I didn't notice the Godzilla.

Perhaps if you placed your hands on the keyboard it would help.

9 zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2011 Dec 14, 10:52pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

elliemae says

Perhaps if you placed your hands on the keyboard it would help.

12 TMAC54   ignore (5)   2011 Dec 16, 2:01am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Hey FORT WAYNE... Is that idiot using that Arc Welder to patch his fuel tank ?

I would recommend acetylene but some one would, and then sue Patrick. .

13 elliemae   ignore (0)   2011 Dec 16, 1:20pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Once again, I must point out the positive attributes of duct tape.

14 Nomograph   ignore (0)   2011 Dec 16, 11:27pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

TMAC54 says

Hey FORT WAYNE... Is that idiot using that Arc Welder to patch his fuel tank ?

That idiot IS FortWayne.

16 elliemae   ignore (0)   2011 Dec 20, 3:55pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

You see boobies, I see a wealthy plastic surgeon.

18 zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2011 Dec 23, 7:03am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (3)     quote

TMAC54 says

Hey FORT WAYNE... Is that idiot using that Arc Welder to patch his fuel tank ?

I would recommend acetylene but some one would, and then sue Patrick. .

How much invested ? How much back ? What's the risk ?

Aren't most gas tanks plastic? I mean doesn't the vehicle have to be pretty old to have a metal one?

19 elliemae   ignore (0)   2011 Dec 23, 12:21pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

Cool cat vid. If I watch it nine times, does the cat use up all of its lives?

20 TMAC54   ignore (5)   2011 Dec 24, 2:06am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

zzyzzx says

Actually; The fuel tank is the only thing that is still metal. The rest of new cars are plastic !

That is one tenacious cat. Watch how he spreads his toes.
I hope he achieves his wings.
White guys can't jump and fat cats don't fly.

21 elliemae   ignore (0)   2011 Dec 24, 4:06am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

TMAC54 says

White guys can't jump and fat cats don't fly

Why do you make things so easy for me?

(Merry Christmas! - and might I add, I shall celebrate by visiting my fav Christmas site http://isitchristmas.com/ just to see the "yes.")

24 TMAC54   ignore (5)   2011 Dec 28, 1:01pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Is he trying to pull her free ?

Cuz this Dog is Performing the Heimlich Maneuver

25 elliemae   ignore (0)   2011 Dec 28, 11:32pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

More like the hind-dick maneuver.

26 TMAC54   ignore (5)   2011 Dec 28, 11:42pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

OK ELLIE ! If you must talk politics.

27 elliemae   ignore (0)   2011 Dec 29, 12:36am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

That's so 1990's. Now, his dreams are peppered with:

Hot Diggity Dawg!

28 TMAC54   ignore (5)   2011 Dec 29, 11:19pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

OHHH so you enjoy the ones with references to PECKERS ?

Guess what I am holding in my hand !

29 TMAC54   ignore (5)   2011 Dec 29, 11:26pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

It's a Panda !
What did you think it was ?

Comments 1 - 40 of 1,068     Next »     Last »

Comment as anon_be5da or log in at top of page:

users   about   suggestions   source code   contact
topics   best comments   comment jail   old posts by year
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home