Great Idea for a PatNet T-Shirt

By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch follow APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2012 May 17, 1:27am 19,517 views   59 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

This will make grand pubah Pat famous and rich:

A patnet t-shirt that says:

TAKE A BITE OUT OF CRIME:
EAT A REALTOR®!

Who would not want to buy one?

#housing

« First    « Previous    Comments 19 - 58 of 58    Last »

20   someone else   ignore (0)   2012 May 17, 5:44am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I think "Take a bite out of your mortgage" is pretty good. Mortgage debt is something most people have a negative reaction to.

Or maybe "Take a bite out of your mortgage payment" because those monthly payments are even closer to home, so to speak.

errc says

Eating realtards would also be promoting better health, over the crap the USDA spews about eating grains. What's not to love,,,,animal fat and protein yum

Hmmm, that's another good angle. How to put it best?

21   zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2012 May 17, 5:57am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Cafepress overcharges the buyer

22   PockyClipsNow   ignore (0)   2012 May 17, 7:07am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

dont forget u need 3 versions:
Realtor(or Real Estate Agent)
Banker
Mortgage Broker

23   someone else   ignore (0)   2012 May 17, 7:20am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Good idea to have different versions.

Still looking for that perfect verbiage though, something I'm sure will survive a lawsuit.

"Eat a Realtor. They taste like chicken."

24   anonymous   ignore (null)   2012 May 17, 7:30am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Realtwhores. Its what's for dinner

25   FortWayne   ignore (4)   2012 May 17, 7:33am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Save yourself some money.
Avoid a realtor.

26   EBGuy   ignore (0)   2012 May 17, 7:53am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Relitter or Real Estate Professional or Used Home Salesperson

27   bubblesitter   ignore (0)   2012 May 17, 2:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I can't wait to get one for myself. Thanks for the great idea,AF.

28   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (43)   2012 May 17, 3:29pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Take a Bite Outta Financial Crime: Eat a Realtor®

Who wouldn't wear one proudly?

29   ANIBOY   ignore (0)   2012 May 17, 3:42pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If you need t-shirts, we can print them for you.

30   anonymous   ignore (null)   2012 May 17, 8:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Save housing
Go (soylent) green

Then have an image of a chipper a la universal soldier and patrick tossing a realtor in there

31   ArtimusMaxtor   ignore (10)   2012 May 17, 9:47pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I like to watch Dragnet sometimes. Strange I know. Friday is so fucking straight faced I can't take it. Theres something really fucked up when you can keep a straight face like that in my opinion. In the episode I watched. Someone strangled a Real Estate Broker and took her Credit Cards. It was Mrs. Birnam Of Birnam Reality of course. Her name was changed to protect her innocence I assume. Even though she was on a slab. I guess that qualifies as innocence.

I'm human I have to smile or have some kind of fucking expression. I assume the BTK killer dosen't have much of an expression. I know Wolf Blister dosen't have one. Many newscasters don't I guess reading a teleprompter does that I don't know. Scary to think someone writes whats on the teleprompter. The guy reading it (newscaster) just rehearses it. Has no idea of content many times. I know a cameraman. Thats exactly what happens. Of course throw that into division. The result more fodder and confusion in the sense of the believers. They make off into the night undetected. Never let a swindler make a believer out of you they will take everything you have even from a distance. With slight of hand they will vary the game. Don't ever make the mistake that they have had their sociopathic sickness for stealing, cured.

32   KILLERJANE   ignore (1)   2012 May 17, 11:24pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I don't eat eat junk food. Leaves a residue in mouth.

33   KILLERJANE   ignore (1)   2012 May 17, 11:25pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This is gonna piss off the vegans and fruitarians.

34   ArtimusMaxtor   ignore (10)   2012 May 17, 11:39pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick and Apocolypse for President and VP not nessearly in that order. For a people that want honesty. I will be the Secretary of Offense for anyone that gets on my nerves. We can have open borders. Hey, how do you defend 7000 miles of border anyway. Let the women of Montreal in so's I can get some oh la la. Get all the people that just don't get it a job pushing shopping carts. After all what's the point trying to xplain a monetary system thats nothing but lending and loans that extracts their labor and fixed pricing or price fixing for someone that wants to turn their mind into a pretzel. Lou Dobbs can drive the limo with an arrow through his head, while I sit on his head sipping champagne with a French babe next to me. Jennifer Love Hewitt can be the Secretary of Commerce and boobs.

35   anonymous   ignore (null)   2012 May 18, 12:07am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Yes! Work visas for those lovely women of montreal. Now we're making some progress. I love progressives! They taste better then realwhores too

36   someone else   ignore (0)   2012 May 18, 2:00am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

bubblesitter says

I can't wait to get one for myself. Thanks for the great idea,AF.

It is a brilliant slogan, but it's one that would almost certainly get me sued. I need something just as pointed, but legally more defensible.

37   MAGA   ignore (1)   2012 May 18, 2:03am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Realtor meat being processed?

38   anonymous   ignore (null)   2012 May 18, 2:50am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

bubblesitter says

I can't wait to get one for myself. Thanks for the great idea,AF.

Just add in that lawyers are for dessert,,,that should fend them off. Not to mention that lawyers are probably more to blame for our current situation then realwhores

People keep suggesting that what we need to do to fix our systemic problems is to take the money out of politics. Id argue that there would still be politics in our money, and we'd still be in the same boat. Other populist crap of late includes the nutty idea to "take the profit motive" out of "healthcare". How about we take the profit motive out of law care first? That would certainly level the playing field a bit. Its not like society benefits from the whole concept of lawyers and the means by which they profit,,,,

39   Zakrajshek   ignore (1)   2012 May 18, 3:08am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Good one. What happened to Tony Manero?

40   ArtimusMaxtor   ignore (10)   2012 May 18, 3:29am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

errc says

I think we need an expose' for certain. I've always gotten along with French girls as friends mind you. They don't always let you know what they think. But they make great friends. I'm from Detroit myself. I really love the culture and French country. The progressives when they really decide go to it. Let nothing stop them. The problem the one that "Democracy" always seems to solve is dividing people against each other leaving the people who do a such with no worry. Otherwise everyone would realize that they are being ripped off and go find the tomato slicer and take action. Dosen't make sense for a people to be divided against itself. Just dosen't make sense. "Democracy" is an import of course. When the people fight how can they agree to take action?

41   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (43)   2012 May 18, 8:16am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

bubblesitter says

I can't wait to get one for myself. Thanks for the great idea,AF.

Pubah,

Have you even spoken to a lawyer? I am not so certain in other lives, I've learned enough about libel and IP law to have some doubts you'd be defenseless.

Not that you won't be sued.

But fuck, Pube, you can't possibly pay for the kind of publicity that would come from such a suit.

Think about it,

AF

42   bubblesitter   ignore (0)   2012 May 18, 8:23am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

APOCALYPSEFUCK isFrank Sinatra says

So true. Either way it could go in Patrick's favor - the publicity patrick.net will get.

43   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (43)   2012 May 18, 8:48am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Actually, PatNet should just run this on the index page and see what happens and shop around for pro bono representation. Realtor®s are more hated than even lawyers and no doubt a law firm would get a kick out of defending a victim of opportunistic litigation against a class of 'professionals' more hated than they are.

44   ArtimusMaxtor   ignore (10)   2012 May 18, 9:23am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

errc says

It's another racket errc no doubt. The right people aren't going to jail and in many cases the wrong ones. We all have a long list of people we know damn well belong. You can say thats the way It always is. However we live in a thug state. Where do they derive their authority from "Bible"? Thats the underpinning of course. You have to "hire" a lawyer thats the disgrace in all of this and the "racket".

Hiring a lawyer to do my personal work thats one thing. I like my lawyers ok.

When it comes to criminal matters or someone being shut up for a long time in an iron and concrete cave. Pay for a lawyer is something else entirely. The system is fucked for that very reason.

45   someone else   ignore (0)   2012 May 18, 9:26am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Having already gotten a letter from the NAR merely for having "What your realtor won't tell you" as my slogan, I'm pretty sure that they would sue.

All I really need to do is find something equally good to "Take a bite out of crime -- eat a realtor" but without the possible libel and McGruff trademark problems. Can't be that hard.

I worked with a guy who was selling buttons with the US postal service logo and the text "Disgruntled? Ask me." Their lawyers threatened him for using their logo, but because it was definitely parody, they couldn't do much.

46   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (43)   2012 May 18, 9:34am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TERMINATE FINANCIAL CRIME:
EAT A REALTY AGENT - SLOWLY!

48   bubblesitter   ignore (0)   2012 May 18, 1:42pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TAKE A BITE OUT OF CRIME:
EAT AN AGENT®!

TAKE A BITE OUT OF CRIME:
EAT AN USED HOUSE DEALER®!

How would NAR come after you if there is no Realtor word in the slogan?

49   ELC   ignore (0)   2012 May 18, 9:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

MLS Envy.

50   ArtimusMaxtor   ignore (10)   2012 May 18, 9:57pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Efficient Life Church says

MLS Envy.

LOL. I think though at this point I can get the MLS and get the agent to blow me with very little trouble at this point.

51   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (43)   2012 May 18, 10:04pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Be a Crime Biter:
Eat a Realty Agent!

52   bg   ignore (0)   2012 May 19, 4:22am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

errc says

Realtwhores. Its what's for dinner

Like this one.

53   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (43)   2012 May 21, 5:22am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Pubah,

So what is the winning phrase and when will be able to buy the T-shirts?

AF

54   someone else   ignore (0)   2012 May 21, 6:54am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Would you buy a bumper sticker with this on it?

I could place the order for 100 of those today and sell them for $3/each with shipping included. But I'm not sure enough people will buy them.

T-shirts are even riskier. I sold a few once but immediately some didn't fit, or the quality was not good, and I regretted even trying that. At least bumper stickers always fit and the quality is pretty uniform.

55   ELC   ignore (0)   2012 May 21, 7:49am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

There was a bumper sticker going around of the American Flag with "These Colors Don't Run" printed on it. What was funny, it must have been defective or printed with an ink jet printer because the colors did run. Maybe it was done on purpose?

56   ELC   ignore (0)   2012 May 21, 9:14am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Or something like this.

57   someone else   ignore (0)   2012 May 21, 12:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm not much of an artist. Anyone want to create original art showing a realtor getting bitten on the face or sitting in a cannibal stew pot?

58   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (43)   2012 May 21, 1:33pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If no one volunteers, I'll find an artist. The stew pot concept is of particular fascination.

« First    « Previous    Comments 19 - 58 of 58    Last »