Lookie. I found anothe pointless link to prove my lame poltical opinions

By edvard2 following x   2013 Jun 7, 6:15am 2,701 views   8 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

Yup. Here it is.

Story: "Beer can found to contain soda!"

See? That proves everything. Surely any who read this will automatically agree with my political sentiments.

1   HydroCabron   ignore (1)   2013 Jun 7, 6:18am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)   quote   flag

Those bastards!

This horror story is surely true, and does not reflect any underlying complications which the journalist neglected to point out.

How dare they - I'm changing my beliefs immediately!

2   edvard2   ignore (1)   2013 Jun 7, 6:23am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)   quote   flag

Good. I'm glad that you see the evils inherent in this travesty.

3   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2013 Jun 7, 6:45am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This would have never happened when Regulators did their jobs, instead of looking for ways to stick it to the opposition.

Careful where you step.

4   justme   ignore (0)   2013 Jun 7, 6:45am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Was it imported, Kenyan beer?

5   EBGuy   ignore (0)   2013 Jun 7, 7:38am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

edvard2, this does not prove your point. You need to be angrier.

6   edvard2   ignore (1)   2013 Jun 7, 7:41am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

B B But my point was already made! Clearly its the government's fault that somehow a can of beer accidentally got filled with soda! I mean- I heard a talk show today on the radio and the host claimed that same thing so it must be true...

7   dublin hillz   ignore (0)   2013 Jun 7, 7:56am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

I heard that liberals drive priuses as a reaction formation against sadism.....

8   elliemae   ignore (0)   2013 Jun 8, 7:30am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm SHOCKED that such a travesty should exist! I blame it on the government - surely there is a law that's been broken but the conservative liberal politicians have directed the NSA (national soda administration) to look the other way.

I can't believe that my hard-earned tax dollars are going to fund programs that help the 98% when shit like this is happening. I doubt I'll sleep tonight, what with this vast conspiracy going on.