Fuck the Movie! ApocalypseFuck is Going in with a Log Splitter!

By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch following x   2014 Dec 17, 8:15am 15,451 views   32 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

Mark my words, Kimfuck is gonna buy it in the nastiest way possible:

A FUCKING LOG SPLITTER to his soft little head.

Then:

I tear what's left off of his shoulders and fuck the stump.

Who's with me?

Pubah Pat?

1   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2014 Dec 17, 8:29am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

Mark my words, Kimfuck is gonna buy it in the nastiest way possible:

A FUCKING LOG SPLITTER to his soft little head.

It would be far crueler to kidnap him and make him live with CIC and Strategist. Then he'll gladly splice his own head with a log splitter.

2   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (38)   2014 Dec 17, 8:29am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

FUCK! Every American should be on a plane to Fuckpuckyah! right now with a fucking log splitter ready to FREE! North Korea from the tyranny of the Kimfucks!

Are you with me?!!!!

3   Tenpoundbass   ignore (14)   2014 Dec 17, 8:32am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Who are you kidding "Kimmie Kim" as Rodman likes to call him, already has Rogen and Franco cowering behind the couch quaking in their crocs and uggs.

4   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (38)   2014 Dec 17, 8:34am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CaptainShuddup says

Movie fucks.

We're PatNet Ronin and no one fucks with us.

Time for Pubah to call a press conference.

Kimfuck is gonna fucking die and the coup de grace will be applied with a fucking log splitter.

America can be proud again!

5   Strategist   ignore (2)   2014 Dec 17, 8:34am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

sbh says

We need a million man march to go view "The Interview". Capitalist pussies! Strategist wouldn't go see it....he's already ceded his American card. The rest of us are fucking dying to see it.

I was looking forward to the movie. Once more, the terrorists win. No movies that insult Islam, dictators, or anyone the libruls won't let us go after. Thanks a lot looney libs, because you are so nice I am losing my freedoms bit by bit. When are you shit 4 brains gonna realize if we don't take a temporary step back, we will eventually lose ALL our freedoms. But nothing goes through that hardened with shit brains of yours.

6   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (38)   2014 Dec 17, 8:40am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Die, KIMFUCK, FUCKING DIE!

7   Strategist   ignore (2)   2014 Dec 17, 8:41am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

Are you with me?!!!!

You expect the nice libbys to be with you? They would probably send him a teddy bear, stuffed with candy along with a "To your Royal Highness" Xmas card.

8   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2014 Dec 17, 8:44am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

Die, KIMFUCK, FUCKING DIE!

I have never seen Kimfuck and Strategist in the same room at the same time. Nor have I seen Putin and CIC together. Coincidence? Maybe, but can we really afford to be wrong?

9   Strategist   ignore (2)   2014 Dec 17, 8:46am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

sbh says

sbh says

Strategist says

because you are so nice I am losing my freedoms bit by bit.

Oh, asshole, how long ago did you demand that we degrade our rights just so you could jack off your vengeance? Do you really want me to repost it? How 'bout you just do the CIC thing and eat your own shit right now and get it over with?

You gonna just put your head up your ass and wait it out? Again? Coward.

Sony is the coward here. I'm not buying Sony stuff again. They can suck my hairy dick.

10   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (38)   2014 Dec 17, 9:03am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS! SONY FUCKING SUCKS!

MOOSECOCK!

11   Strategist   ignore (2)   2014 Dec 17, 9:17am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dan8267 says

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

Die, KIMFUCK, FUCKING DIE!

sbh says

sbh says

Strategist says

because you are so nice I am losing my freedoms bit by bit.

You gonna just put your head up your ass and wait it out? Again? Coward.

I would like to give a special thanks to 2 of my worthless friends here, Dunce and SBH shit brain hardened, for their awesome contribution to sacrificing my freedoms.
Today I am ashamed to be American. :(

12   zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2014 Dec 17, 10:42am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Sony must have some really shitty IT security for North Korea to be able to hack into it.

13   lostand confused   ignore (0)   2014 Dec 17, 10:43am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says

Maybe they used the guys who did the Obamacare website?

14   zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2014 Dec 17, 10:53am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I was thinking that if I were Sony I would just release it for broadcast TV, just to piss off North Korea.

15   Strategist   ignore (2)   2014 Dec 17, 11:12am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says

Just put the whole movie online. If they won't release it to the theaters, its a total loss anyway. Now everyone wants to watch it. There has been a tremendous amount of publicity over this, with a lot of people livid, like me. I'm really really pissed. I don't need a short, fat asshole, or a moron waiting for 72 virgins telling me what I can watch. This is not right. :(

16   Robber Baron Elite Scum   ignore (0)   2014 Dec 17, 11:21am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fuck you...

Kimfuck is my lunch, not yours...

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

Mark my words, Kimfuck is gonna buy it in the nastiest way possible:

A FUCKING LOG SPLITTER to his soft little head.

Then:

I tear what's left off of his shoulders and fuck the stump.

Who's with me?

Pubah Pat?

17   Strategist   ignore (2)   2014 Dec 17, 11:37am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Robber Baron Elite Scum says

Fuck you...

Kimfuck is my lunch, not yours...

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

Mark my words, Kimfuck is gonna buy it in the nastiest way possible:

A FUCKING LOG SPLITTER to his soft little head.

Then:

I tear what's left off of his shoulders and fuck the stump.

Who's with me?

Pubah Pat?

Folks, we are witnessing a revolution on Patnet, as to who gets to BBQ Kim Jong Ugh.
I appoint myself a bookie, and offer even odds on both Robber Baron and AF. Accepting bets now.

18   zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2014 Dec 17, 12:17pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says

Just put the whole movie online.

North Korea will just hack Sony's servers if they try to put it online.

19   BlueSardine   ignore (2)   2014 Dec 17, 12:35pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

carpet bomb Pyongyang with a million 8-tracks of the audio track....free the people!

zzyzzx says

North Korea will just hack Sony's servers if they try to put it online.

20   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2014 Dec 17, 12:35pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says

Today I am ashamed to be American.

Now you know how America feels about you.

21   Strategist   ignore (2)   2014 Dec 17, 12:36pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says

zzyzzx says

Just put the whole movie online.

North Korea will just hack Sony's servers if they try to put it online.

Once it goes viral, and it will, it will be too late.

22   Strategist   ignore (2)   2014 Dec 17, 12:39pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dan8267 says

Strategist says

Today I am ashamed to be American.

Now you know how America feels about you.

sbh says

Strategist says

for their awesome contribution to sacrificing my freedoms.

Today I am ashamed to be American. :(

You airhead coward, you offered to give up your own freedoms in order to achieve an emotional vengeance. Then, as every moral coward does, you accuse someone else of perpetrating your own failing. The final result is your forfeit of what constitutes being an American. As I have shown before, you shame yourself.

He he he. I pissed you guys off, didn't I? You deserved it. Are you sorry now?

23   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2014 Dec 17, 1:04pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says

I pissed you guys off, didn't I?

No. You give yourself too much credit.

24   Strategist   ignore (2)   2014 Dec 17, 1:11pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dan8267 says

Strategist says

I pissed you guys off, didn't I?

No. You give yourself too much credit.

Liar!

25   Strategist   ignore (2)   2014 Dec 17, 1:21pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

sbh says

Dan8267 says

Strategist says

I pissed you guys off, didn't I?

No. You give yourself too much credit.

Liar!

You think Dan doesn't distinguish between anger and disgust?

He can't even distinguish between the good guys, and the bad guys.

26   Strategist   ignore (2)   2014 Dec 17, 1:33pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

sbh says

He does, actually, just not by means of anger.

By stupidity. I would stick with anger.

27   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2014 Dec 17, 3:23pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says

He can't even distinguish between the good guys, and the bad guys.

Honey, the baddest of the bad guys is morally righteous. Even Hitler thought he was doing god's work. If an exact copy of you were born in Afghanistan, that copy would be calling for you to be tortured to death as an enemy of all that is good and true.

Meanwhile the exact copy of me born in Afghanistan might be arguing with me over who's the better captain: Kirk or Picard. Things are less polarized when you view the world through the lens of rationality rather than tribalism.

28   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2014 Dec 17, 3:33pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

sbh says

He does, actually,

Of course, we adults realize that there is really no such thing as "good guys" and "bad guys". There are just good actions and bad actions, and all people do both. Sure, some are heavily weighted on one side or another, but anyone can be driven to commit a great crime and anyone can choose to do great good.

Only children label people as "good guys" and "bad guys" as if the person has no choice in his actions. Most criminals can be reformed. Most heroes can be corrupted. No one is locked into an affinity.

That's not to say that criminals shouldn't be punished or that people randomly flip-flop between good and evil, but the whole "we're good and their evil" view of the world is just plain childish. No wonder it appeals to the likes of Strategist. He has a one-dimensional, black-and-white view of the world.

Of course, the great poet said it better than I ever could.

29   Robber Baron Elite Scum   ignore (0)   2014 Dec 17, 3:36pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dan8267 says

Dan8267

Your beliefs and philosophy reminds me of Brian, the dog in Family Guy.

Would you like to suck Brian's cock? Bestiality should be fun for you as you both have a lot in common.

30   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2014 Dec 17, 3:54pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Robber Baron Elite Scum says

Unfortunately, Brian the dog was run over and killed by a car and is now road kill, which means Call It Crazy has monopolized his cock.

Speaking of CIC, he does have a bad reputation in the chicken community.

31   Strategist   ignore (2)   2014 Dec 18, 12:15am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dan8267 says

I remember reading about a research report from my college days, where most criminals in prison felt they were not really bad. What is bad and good can be in the eye of the beholder. However, we still need to draw the line somewhere, and the best societies to draw the line for us humans are the well educated ones.
And yes, I could be driven to commit crimes. If my family was starving, I would not hesitate to rob a 7-11. My survival instinct is too powerful to bother distinguishing between right and wrong.

Dan8267 says

Hey, I am gonna remember that the next time you attack cops.

32   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2014 Dec 18, 1:47am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says

Hey, I am gonna remember that the next time you attack cops.

Like I said, labeling people as "the bad guys" and holding people accountable for the specific crimes they commit are two entirely different things. My statements about there being systemic corruption in police departments and my call to prosecute specific cops for specific crimes isn't a blanket label. Furthermore, the specific reforms I proposed would have no negative impact on any cop who doesn't commit a serious crime.