Who is your favorite Doctor?

By Peter P following x   2015 Jan 19, 4:42pm 12,324 views   29 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

Or companion?

I like Matt Smith / Karen Gillan.

1   Rin   ignore (3)   2015 Jan 19, 5:23pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tom Baker / Sarah Jane Smith, that was the perfect blend of Sherlock Holmes and Nancy Drew. And Elisabeth Sladen (R.I.P.) was a hottie for her time.

As for latter doctors, David Tennant was good but none of his companions were all that impressive, though Rose Tyler was hot.

BTW, I'd boinked a Karen Gillan look-a-like escort up in Toronto. And yes, she was Scottish from Aberdeen. She was a nice doppelganger.

2   Peter P   ignore (0)   2015 Jan 19, 5:32pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says

She was a nice doppelganger.

A ganger?

3   Rin   ignore (3)   2015 Jan 19, 5:39pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Peter P says

Rin says

She was a nice doppelganger.

A ganger?

The Freudian slip there was "bang her"

4   Peter P   ignore (0)   2015 Jan 19, 5:42pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ah, not this kind though.

Have to wonder, why do the British call sausage a "banger?"

6   curious2   ignore (0)   2015 Jan 19, 7:18pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The original Doctor Watson, who once asked two sisters who came to see him, "If you're not ill or injured, then why are you here?"

By contrast, today's HMO employees would require multi-page insurance forms and then irradiate the hapless "beneficiaries" as "preventive care."

7   Strategist   ignore (2)   2015 Jan 19, 7:23pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Peter P says

Ah, not this kind though.

Have to wonder, why do the British call sausage a "banger?"

"The term "bangers" is attributed (in common usage in the UK) to the fact that sausages, particularly the kind made during World War II under rationing, were made with water so they were more likely to explode under high heat if not cooked carefully; modern sausages do not have this attribute."

8   Peter P   ignore (0)   2015 Jan 19, 7:24pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I was attempting to make a joke. Sausage. BANG-er. Oh well... :-)

I love bangers by the way, with beans too!

9   Rin   ignore (3)   2015 Jan 19, 7:25pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Blurtman says

Does anyone remember the famous Dr J vs Larry Bird fight from childhood? ...

10   Strategist   ignore (2)   2015 Jan 19, 7:25pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says

Peter P says

Ah, not this kind though.

Have to wonder, why do the British call sausage a "banger?"

Look at the picture on the left, Peter. What do you see? A guy who is into things that go BANG. I would know :)

11   FortWayne   ignore (4)   2015 Jan 19, 7:38pm   ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dr. Ron Paul of course:)

12   Peter P   ignore (0)   2015 Jan 19, 7:39pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Peter P says

I like Catherine Tate though.

13   Rin   ignore (3)   2015 Jan 19, 8:42pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Peter P says

Peter P says

I like Catherine Tate though.

I liked her, however, I'd never dreamed about sticking my c*ck in her.

14   Peter P   ignore (0)   2015 Jan 19, 8:53pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Somehow I prefer redheaded companions. Donna Noble and Amy Pond.

15   Rin   ignore (3)   2015 Jan 19, 8:56pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Peter P says

Amy Pond

I'd already stuck my c*ck inside an Amy Ponds look-a-like, so it's time to move on.

Though, if I happen to ever be in Aberdeen Scotland, I may look her up.

16   Peter P   ignore (0)   2015 Jan 19, 8:57pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Why will you be in Aberdeen? Drilling for oil?

:-)

17   Rin   ignore (3)   2015 Jan 19, 8:58pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Peter P says

Why will you be in Aberdeen? Drilling for oil?

:-)

That's the hometown of the Karen Gillian look-a-like up in Toronto. So yes, I'll be drilling :-)!

18   Vicente   ignore (0)   2015 Jan 19, 10:55pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

BACK on topic....

I am a distinct minority, whose 1st Doctor was Baker, but like Davidson better. May have had more to do with his superior companions though.

19   Peter P   ignore (0)   2015 Jan 19, 11:28pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

My wife and I watch Doctor Who in a random order. We figure it's about a time traveller anyway.

20   HonkpilledMaster   ignore (5)   2015 Jan 20, 5:29am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Jon Pertwee was my fav. Baker #2 of course.

21   komputodo   ignore (1)   2015 Jan 20, 7:14am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dr. Scholl. He makes a good foot powder.

22   Tim Aurora   ignore (0)   2015 Jan 20, 7:16am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Dr Who :-) pun intended

23   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2015 Jan 20, 7:17am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Peter P says

Or companion?

Billie Piper. And yes, it's because she's incredibly hot.

24   Peter P   ignore (0)   2015 Jan 20, 9:22am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What do you guys think about the Peter Capaldi / Jenna Coleman combo?

25   zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2015 Jan 20, 11:03am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dr Kevorkian.

26   Rin   ignore (3)   2015 Jan 20, 11:55am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dan8267 says

Billie Piper. And yes, it's because she's incredibly hot.

One of my great lucid dreams was boinking her so I concur!

Peter P says

Jenna Coleman

I like Jenna/Claire because she's almost like a present day sassier version of Sarah Jane Smith.

That face with giant knockers would be my perfect '10'.

27   Peter P   ignore (0)   2015 Jan 20, 2:05pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

How come Doctor Who actors/actresses don't do well in America? Selfie got cancelled. Gracepoint (with David Tennant parodying his own character in Broadchurch) fared badly.

28   Rin   ignore (3)   2015 Jan 20, 3:34pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Peter P says

Aside from Monty Python, how many British shows fared well, when transported over to America? Angela Lansbury/Judy Dench may have been the last of that crowd.

I believe that Karen Gillan played a cyborg in the latest 'Guardians of the Galaxy' so perhaps she may make a difference.

29   Peter P   ignore (0)   2015 Jan 20, 3:41pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says

You mean Karen Gillan sans the red hair?

I really liked Luther, but only because I have a man-crush on Idris Elba. Somehow African British actors are much sexier than their American counterparts.