National Political Incorrectness Day

By someone else following x   2015 Sep 19, 9:40am 72,767 views   544 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

How about a national day where everyone is encouraged to say politically incorrect things?

What would you say? You don't have to actually believe what you say, it just has to be provactive.

"Barefoot and pregnant is the way I like 'em."

"Good lord you are FAT!"

"I have a lawnmower. His name is Jose."

"Speak English"

#politics

Comments 1 - 40 of 544    Next »    Last »

1   Tenpoundbass   ignore (11)   2015 Sep 19, 9:44am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

We already have one it's called "Christmas"...

2   Blurtman   ignore (1)   2015 Sep 19, 10:15am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Oprah is fat!
You're a man in drag.
Hola Indio.

3   epitaph   ignore (0)   2015 Sep 19, 11:57am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

His name is Bruce Jenner.

4   resistance   ignore (0)   2015 Sep 19, 12:55pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

but seriously, that kid's teacher was an idiot. everyone knows that muslim suicide bombers don't use clocks...

5   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2015 Sep 19, 1:11pm   ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

National Political Incorrectness Day

should be every day.

There should be a free speech zone called America.

6   CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (4)   2015 Sep 19, 6:14pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Get your bitchass in the kitchen and make me pie!

7   CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (4)   2015 Sep 19, 6:15pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

You look like a linebacker wearing a wig!

8   CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (4)   2015 Sep 19, 6:15pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Realtor face for dinner!

9   CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (4)   2015 Sep 19, 6:15pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I tried to think of a black stereotype, but honestly I love fried chicken and watermelon and I'm not black.

10   someone else   ignore (0)   2015 Sep 19, 6:49pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

what's not to like? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11   lostand confused   ignore (0)   2015 Sep 19, 7:35pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Isn't taking photographs blasphemy?

12   Tenpoundbass   ignore (11)   2015 Sep 19, 8:41pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

dodgerfanjohn says

I've never heard a White guy racist or otherwise, make a racial slur about Chicken and Watermelon. Unless they were just being intentionally cliche cheeky.
When I was kid and my Mom would take us to Jax beach in the summer. She always fried up chicken and was stopped along the way buy a Watermelon from the roadside Watermelon man. I never considered Chicken and Watermelon mutually exclusive to Black people. OK we got the Watermelon from the black guy, is that what the fuss is about?

I don't like to admit it, but Purple would have been a popular color with Caucasians if black people didn't didn't look so damned good in it. But had it been the other way around and whites ended up with the black color scheme coordination. Then most white neighborhoods would have New Purple houses with money green picket fences, then Black people would drive by laughing at our taste.

Football and Basketball was invented for mediocre white guys to impress chicks. Look at those early teams it was the most fare and handsome lot of the male population.
Because the school administration realized then that they would draw the most Spectators with the most popular students in the school. Also the female population could enjoy the sports even if they didn't follow the game. Then blacks had to come along and make it about athletic skills and redefined "Records".

13   HEY YOU   ignore (7)   2015 Sep 19, 10:58pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That dress/pants has noting to do with your butt being big.

15   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2015 Sep 19, 11:31pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That implies that we would have to be politically correct the rest of the year, and wait for a single day again next year to vent. Fuck that.

16   lostand confused   ignore (0)   2015 Sep 20, 12:42pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

You are not curvy and beautiful-you feminazi freak!

17   CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (4)   2015 Sep 20, 2:42pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Now that's impressive...her rolls have rolls.

18   HydroCabron   ignore (1)   2015 Sep 20, 2:49pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

ALL of those killed on 9/11 died in vain. Same goes for those who served in Vietnam, Iraq I & II, and Afghanistan.

19   HydroCabron   ignore (1)   2015 Sep 20, 3:09pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I almost forgot: labor unions are awesome! I love them!

I credit my atheist upbringing for most of my successes in life. If I had been distracted by superstitious tales of capricious invsible beings who loved me and would watch over me, I never would have worked and made the hard choices necessary to pull myself through the tough times.

20   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (34)   2015 Sep 20, 9:57pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

My god fucks your god in the ASS! until the jigs and Mexicans show up and skull fuck her to death!

21   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2015 Sep 20, 11:05pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Why do I think that asking Patneters to post something politically incorrect is both redundant and unnecessary?

30   John Bailo   ignore (2)   2015 Sep 22, 11:58am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That would be Friday, January 20th, 2017.

Inauguration Day for President Trump.

31   NuttBoxer   ignore (2)   2015 Sep 22, 12:00pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Who wants to play some Smear the Queer!!

Obama is a house nigger

George W is a redneck inbred, white trash hick

Can you fix me a sandwich on your way out?

Last one, let's rename it the:
Race baiting, race card pulling, self mutilating but wanna call it a gender, killing/beating/extorting but wanna call it policing, fudge packing but wanna call it a race, male bashing feminist, propogandizing but wanna call it education, party pooping PC, illegal US hating/but want federal handout, catholic pedophiling, gun control, but I got a 50 foot wall and bodyguard with guns bitches need to shut the fuck up day!

32   zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2015 Sep 22, 5:46pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I refuse to call bums, wino's, and derelicts homeless! You should too.

33   zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2015 Sep 22, 5:48pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It should be perfectly legal to kill anyone in the US who is an illegal alien.

34   zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2015 Sep 22, 5:52pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Obligatory woman driver comment.

35   anonymous   ignore (null)   2015 Sep 22, 5:55pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

All I want is to live in a good neighborhood (mostly white, definitely no blacks) in a "good" school district (mostly white, definitely no blacks)

36   TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce   ignore (4)   2015 Sep 22, 6:20pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The current wave of refugees is more young and male with less women than the US Marine Corps.

37   someone else   ignore (0)   2015 Sep 24, 8:30am   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

a pakistani friend (a "paki" to be super-politically incorrect) once told me two common sayings in pakistan:

* when someone says america, you respond "dollar dollar pussy pussy". because that's what they think of when they think of america.
* "a good wife should spend all day in front of stove and all night in front of dick"

they do not seem constrained in pakistan by notions of political correctness.

38   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2015 Sep 24, 11:34am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Don't worry your pretty little head about it, now run go fetch me that coffee.

39   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2015 Sep 24, 11:36am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I bought two watermelons at the store. As I was juggling them trying to open my car door, a black man offered to help. I told him "no" because I knew he just wanted to steal one.

40   Tenpoundbass   ignore (11)   2015 Sep 24, 2:25pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"Kill Whitie!"

Well no wait a minute... that's actually pretty mainstream light hearted banter these days.

Comments 1 - 40 of 544    Next »    Last »