I'm wrong

By CovfefeButDeadly following x   2015 Dec 4, 9:30am 2,105 views   5 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

Trump might win. It took a combo of a terrorist blood bath combined with the inaction and lies of an effeminate president, but Trump now can win.

It's gonna be a bloodbath for Hillary. Her skank. ass will never touch the Oval Office.

1   Quigley   ignore (0)   2015 Dec 4, 10:54am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Let's hope she never even gets close. She's a clear sociopath, and completely unfit for power.

2   CL   ignore (0)   2015 Dec 4, 3:35pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm not positive Trump can even spell ISIS, so I bet the MIC will support Hillary. Pretty sure the evangelicals won't believe in him either. That leaves, who? The cap'n?

We'll see, but I don't think he's much of a General Election candidate, and populists tend to ....never win.

3   Quigley   ignore (0)   2015 Dec 4, 3:40pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Cruz is rising right now, I think the evangelicals have switched allegiance since Carson was outed as a political dunce unfit for office. Cruz is more palatable to them than Trump, as is Rubio. It's the really pissed off people who are voting hard-line Trump. The ones who are incensed about the direction Obama is leading this nation and want his head on a pole are the ones pushing Trump's numbers higher. I guess we will see if that turns into a majority or if another candidate like Cruz can pick up the torch. Trump still makes me cringe in atavistic disgust, but he might bring some needed changes. I can't see voting for Hillary no matter what happens. I'd have a hard time picking between Trump and Sanders, but would probably lean towards Trump because of Sanders' weak liberal position on dangerous Muslim immigrants.

4   CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (5)   2015 Dec 4, 4:23pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I love Cruz...well really I love Rand Paul, but nobody listens to him and Camile Paglia laughed when she was asked if Rand Paul looked presidential so dudes gotta go.

But my Republican friends look at me like I'm nuts when I say Cruz can win so I guess I might have to jump on the Trump bandwagon. Of course we're all from California and Nevada and the possibility that all of us are wrong is still substantial.

5   BlueSardine   ignore (2)   2015 Dec 4, 4:57pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Convert Bill to republicanism so we can have an interfamily presidential fuckfest...