Back When Bill was Trump's Kind of Perv

By neplusultra57 following x   2016 Sep 10, 3:24pm 939 views   7 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

"Bill Clinton's a hero, and not because he got a hummer from a chubby chick. He got a hummer from a chubby chick in the Oval Office. I like the heros who get hummers in the Oval Office."

#orangedouchebag

1   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2016 Sep 10, 3:43pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ah the old "If I go down you go down Dick Dodge!" bit.

The Clinton's reputation and their Legacy is shit. Trump's bust will be in the halls with George Washington and Abraham LIncoln.
Obama and Clinton will be Gargoyles on the Rubish bin roof.

2   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2016 Sep 10, 4:04pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

neplusultra57 says

I like the heros who get hummers in the Oval Office

Trump likes Clinton so much that he's grabbing Clinton's crotch.

3   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2016 Sep 10, 4:36pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"Lemme grab that Lewinsky bait worm!"

4   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (38)   2016 Sep 10, 4:42pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

YEAH! WINNER! I'LL SUCK THAT DICK!

, said that insane effeminate metrosexual trust fund twit

5   marcus   ignore (8)   2016 Sep 10, 7:43pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says

Obama and Clinton will be Gargoyles on the Rubish bin roof.

I'm pretty sure that even you don't believe your bullshit.

6   MAGA   ignore (1)   2016 Sep 11, 7:55am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I wonder if illary blows him?

7   BayArea   ignore (1)   2016 Sep 11, 7:57am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

jvolstad says

I wonder if illary blows him?

Absolutely certain she does not