#DoucheBag Believes His Own Bot-Tweets, Sues The State of Texas

By neplusultra57 following x   2016 Oct 27, 9:14pm 1,812 views   15 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

Trump wet his pants over one of the 33% of his "supporters'" Tweets generated by bots. http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/18/technology/twitter-bots-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/

"The entire State of Texas has rigged the election against Trump, folks, I can tell you that. It's a swamp filled with liars and I will drain it in the first 100 days of my administration." Texas, that swamp full of liberal liars and election riggers told him he was full of shit. "Absolutely not ... It is not happening in any way, shape or form," Lackey told CNN on Thursday. "I stand 100% behind what I do. I stand behind my machines, my staff."

1   Gary Anderson   ignore (0)   2016 Oct 27, 10:34pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I voted today in Nevada. It is easy, and you print your vote out and compare it to what you did and if it is wrong, you can change it. I had no problem. Simple.

2   neplusultra57   ignore (0)   2016 Oct 27, 10:43pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Anybody who can't manage to vote as they wish in Texas is an utter idiot. Notice only Trump voter(bots)s are complaining.

3   Gary Anderson   ignore (0)   2016 Nov 3, 12:32pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Trump suddenly backed of this reasoning finding that he is closer in the polls. Don't worry, once he loses he will be out arguing for everything being rigged once again.

4   HonkpilledMaster   ignore (5)   2016 Nov 27, 8:48am   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

neplusultra57 just kinda disappeared after Election Day, LOL.

5   mell   ignore (2)   2016 Nov 27, 8:55am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Thunderlips is Tovbot2 says

neplusultra57 just kinda disappeared after Election Day, LOL.

It's a good example of what Taleb calls the Intellectual-yet-idiot class which has been wetting their beds since the election. I have never seen such hubris and disdain from the "intellectual" haves for the marginalized have-nots, not just in the US. They should be happy that the middle-class has been protesting by vote only so far.

6   HEY YOU   ignore (7)   2016 Nov 27, 11:49am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Texass will cower to THE!GOD!TRUMP!

7   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2016 Nov 27, 2:11pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Twitter can say what ever they want, and they DO.

8   Lockdownd   ignore (0)   2016 Nov 27, 2:40pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The Hilbots where very transparent. Someone smarter than me pointed out that the majority posted out of India, another globalism backfire.

9   smaulgld   ignore (4)   2016 Nov 27, 4:26pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says

Twitter can say what ever they want, and they DO.

Gab.ia will have more users than Twitter in a year

10   BlueSardine   ignore (2)   2016 Nov 27, 4:42pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

testing 1,2,3

11   BlueSardine   ignore (2)   2016 Nov 27, 4:44pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I see you haven't been vaccinated...

HEY YOU says

Texass will cower to THE!GOD!TRUMP!

12   anonymous   ignore (null)   2016 Nov 27, 4:58pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Lockdownd says

i would love to see a source for that so i can share it around. if true, there's gotta be an epic meme in the making...

13   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2016 Nov 27, 5:02pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I voted over the internet with my friendly local Russian hacker. It was a lot easier than going to the polls and being intimidated by bug eyed liberals.

14   lostand confused   ignore (0)   2016 Nov 27, 5:08pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Where is Madonna -didn't she promise a blowjob to anyone who voted for the IHL??

15   lostand confused   ignore (0)   2016 Nov 27, 9:17pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

or yesynot -did Hilalry's troll checks stop?