How many of you can reach this url?

By someone else following x   2016 Nov 5, 1:07pm 1,013 views   8 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

I get "connection refused" from my home DSL and from tethering my TMobile phone.

But it is available if I get it from my patrick.net server.

Just wondering if someone is deliberately blocking access to that site.

1   just_dregalicious   ignore (0)   2016 Nov 5, 1:22pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Works okay for me with/without using Tor. Tor gets blocked a lot or you must 'prove' your not a bot.

3   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2016 Nov 5, 1:39pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

No problems for me, but always check http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

That's a sure way to find if you're being blocked by anyone in your ISP chain.

4   justme   ignore (0)   2016 Nov 5, 1:41pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Works for me, too, Comcast.

Note the headline says 29 pupils. That means boys, as is confirmed in the article. If it had been girls, it would have screamed 29 GIRLS BURNED TO DEATH in the headline. Everyday misandry and gynocentrism.

5   marcus   ignore (4)   2016 Nov 5, 1:47pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

No problem for me.

6   someone else   ignore (0)   2016 Nov 5, 1:49pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ah, it was a blocker I installed which classified euronews.com as a spam site. Doesn't look too spammy to me now that I can see it.

justme says

Yes, that's definitely true. Boys are considered expendable. This double standard is invisible to feminists because it would force them to question their beloved sense of victimization, and might mess with funding of feminist groups.

8   zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2018 May 1, 11:54am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Worked for me..