Couple had sex in McDonald's lot in front of boy, 6

Couple had sex in McDonald's lot in front of boy, 6

By zzyzzx following x   2016 Nov 22, 9:30am 2,957 views   19 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

Police in Orange say two McDonald's employees were leaving the restaurant on Nov. 15 when they spotted two people engaged in sexual activity in the front seats of a car. They say the child was in the back seat, awake and alert.

Police say they arrived to find 28-year-old Kimberly Onorato partially undressed. Police say Onorato and 27-year-old Rory Clark stated they had only been cuddling.

Clark and Onorato are both charged with impairing morals of a minor and breach of peace. Online court records don't list lawyers for the pair.

The child was turned over to a relative. Police also contacted child welfare authorities.

#sex #mcdonalds

1   justme   ignore (0)   2016 Nov 22, 9:42am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Where was that article about how people used to live in one room and had no privacy?

4   FP   ignore (1)   2016 Nov 22, 10:23am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Americans love to snitch

5   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2016 Nov 22, 10:34am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

If you haven't tried it with secret sauce, you shouldn't judge.

6   mmmarvel   ignore (0)   2016 Nov 22, 10:42am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Good Lord, after seeing the picture of her ... a pity f*ck for her and the man needs a SERIOUS eye examination.

7   HEY YOU   ignore (7)   2016 Nov 22, 11:26am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

mmmarvel says

A hard dick is blind.

8   finehoe   ignore (0)   2016 Nov 22, 11:27am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

zzyzzx is deplorable says

Police in Orange

Obviously Trump supporters ;)

9   Rin   ignore (5)   2016 Nov 22, 6:30pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

mmmarvel says

after seeing the picture of her ... a pity f*ck for her

And then ppl on this forum ... criticize me for wanting to bonk, drop dead gorgeous French-Canadian escorts up in Montreal.

10   Strategist   ignore (1)   2016 Nov 22, 6:34pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Rin says

mmmarvel says

after seeing the picture of her ... a pity f*ck for her

I've been doing that for almost 30 years. It's called a wife.

11   Rin   ignore (5)   2016 Nov 22, 6:48pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Strategist says

I've been doing that for almost 30 years. It's called a wife.

Strategist, you ain't fooling me. This is what you want to bonk ...

you remember, the lingerie model up in MTL?

12   Strategist   ignore (1)   2016 Nov 22, 6:52pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Rin says

Strategist, you ain't fooling me. This is what you want to bonk ...

I do, i do. I'm a man, and that's my instinct.

13   Rin   ignore (5)   2016 Nov 22, 6:59pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Strategist says

I do, i do. I'm a man, and that's my instinct.

If I were born rich ... I could have had this woman, or another just like her, all of the time.

This is why I can't understand how a multi-millionaire bozo like Brad Pitt, could end up with a psycho witch like Angelina Jolie.

Or how some media executive, making more than me, be caught in some retarded *sex slave scandal* with a former co-worker ...

14   Strategist   ignore (1)   2016 Nov 22, 7:03pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Rin says

Strategist says

I do, i do. I'm a man, and that's my instinct.

Men are sexual predators. They want to impregnate as many women as possible. That's what makes a man.

15   Rin   ignore (5)   2016 Nov 22, 7:04pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Strategist says

That's too general. For me, I simply like to bonk. And when a say bonk ... I like to bonk hotties, not fatties.

16   Strategist   ignore (1)   2016 Nov 22, 7:08pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Rin says

Strategist says

That makes you normal. But eventually you have to settle down with the right woman.

17   Rin   ignore (5)   2016 Nov 22, 7:38pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Strategist says

But eventually you have to settle down with the right woman.

Now that I haven't dated in 5+ years, and have only boinked hot hoes, MTL (or other cities), I see no reason to settle with anyone.

You see, that's the folly of a man, pre-30 years of age. Afterwards, once a man achieves true independence, it's about having a nice bonk w/o the overhead of a relationship.

18   komputodo   ignore (0)   2016 Nov 22, 10:31pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Isn't that the fat pig from snopes?

Comment as anon_07749 or log in at top of page: