Russia undoubtedly has the worlds best prostitutes, says Vladimir Putin

By Hassan_Rouhani following x   2017 Jan 18, 4:41pm 2,647 views   19 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

Vladimir Putin told reporters at the Kremlin on Tuesday that he doesn’t believe Donald Trump hired prostitutes when he visited Russia back in 2013 and that the allegations made against the president-elect are “obvious fabrications.”

But in case anybody is interested, the Russian president offered this up to back his argument:

‘I find it hard to imagine he ran to a hotel to meet our girls ...... though they are, of course, also the best in the world.’

2   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2017 Jan 18, 5:34pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Russki whores are also the best at shakedowns, blackmail, beatdowns and snarling, uncaged, tattooed mob pimps.

3   Tenpoundbass   ignore (9)   2017 Jan 18, 5:40pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I bet Obama's Havana enterage would know a thing or two about that.

His state depart stuck their dick in every hole they found. Weren't there always misconduct and ethics charges against his detail everywhere he went?

4   CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (4)   2017 Jan 18, 6:25pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I volunteer to be a test subject to see if Putin is correct. I'll be happy to sample ho's from around the world.

5   Strategist   ignore (1)   2017 Jan 18, 6:28pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Fucking White Male says

I'll go too. Second opinions are always necessary in these cases.

6   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2017 Jan 18, 6:44pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

The sanctity of the pock marked dicks of the earth demands an accounting of ho worthiness throughout the world. The winning country will receive the pock marked dick Oscar!

7   Rin   ignore (4)   2017 Jan 18, 6:44pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Fucking White Male says

Here's the thing, you have to separate, pure beauty ... from services rendered.

From what I'd gathered ... the eastern European/Russian gals, are extremely beautiful and this is by most nations' standards.

If you want a weighted hotness/services rendered index, the story then shifts ... in North America, nearing the New England region, those are French-Canadian babes.

In South America, those are Brazilian hotties. I can't really comment on others ... as I'd only really poked a few in Rio, during my time there.

In Southeast Asia, those are Thai or Vietnamese,

And in northern Asia, perhaps a subset of Japanese or Korean.

I'd f.ucked one Russian in Australia and aside from her humongous boobs (I'm assuming that they were natural), she wasn't all that friendly. In contrast, I'd f.ucked Korean(s) with massive silicon implants and she was quite a treat, both in Australia and in Canada. Yes, I like east Asians with boob jobs.

8   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2017 Jan 18, 6:50pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Russian Hookers: service with a snarl. The vodka and heroin swilling pimp is free.

9   FortWayne   ignore (2)   2017 Jan 18, 6:51pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Rin is a local expert on the issue

10   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2017 Jan 18, 6:54pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Rin needs to publish an annotated boinking atlas. It'll be a best seller, and will sell again every year with the necessary researched addendums.

11   Strategist   ignore (1)   2017 Jan 18, 7:02pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Rin says

Fucking White Male says

Here's the thing, you have to separate, pure beauty ... from services rendered.

In Southeast Asia, those are Thai or Vietnamese,

And in northern Asia, perhaps a subset of Japanese or Korean.

You know what Rin? We could start an exotic holiday tour, where you take men on a ....Whore tasting vacation.
I'll do the marketing.
You be the coordinator.
Fucking White Male can be in charge of administration.
There is nothing like it. We could make a lot of money. Who wants to join.

12   Rin   ignore (4)   2017 Jan 18, 7:34pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

This is what I mean by a Korean hoe with breast implants, up in Canada (or Australia, Korea, etc)...

This is the kind of activity that I enjoy!

13   lostand confused   ignore (0)   2017 Jan 18, 7:37pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Russian girls are hot, until they get old and become really fat.

14   anonymous   ignore (null)   2017 Jan 18, 7:42pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Lol @ "this is the kind of activity that i enjoy"

17   TwoScoopsOfWompWomp   ignore (2)   2017 Jan 19, 12:30pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I think Putin once talked about Chubby Chasing when he was at KGB School in Moscow or something.

How Pussified the US Media is, imagine any male candidate talking about roaming bars in the early hours looking for some hefty strange.

18   Rin   ignore (4)   2017 Jan 19, 1:35pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

T L Lipsovich says

After sex androids become ubiquitous, Femi-Nazis will be destroyed as they'll be left, fending for themselves, without the cadre of white knights, watching their backs.

And then, you'll hear Rin's victory song on the horizon ...

19   Hassan_Rouhani   ignore (2)   2018 Mar 20, 10:49pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Rin says

This is the kind of activity that I enjoy!

The Housing Trap