Audited by the IRS
forgot password / register

reset password

#misc

#housing #investing #politics #random more»
778,919 comments by 11,525 users, 3 online now: APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE, bob2356, TwoScoopsMcGee
new post
« prev   misc   next »

Audited by the IRS

By jvolstad following x   2017 Jan 27, 10:06am 1,582 views   17 comments   watch   quote     share

Has anyone here ever been audited by our "friends" at the IRS? I have a feeling that they are going to call me in for tax year 2016 based on a charitable donation I recently made. I am keeping all my paperwork and got a letter from the charity.

1 justme   ignore (0)   2017 Jan 27, 10:16am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Uh-oh, Jim, it is not the IRS but the resident patnet bimbo squad that will now come after you.

2 APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   ignore (5)   2017 Jan 27, 10:46am   ↑ like (6)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

THIS! is why PatNet is a daily read for those of us with hopes for humanity.

3 jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Jan 27, 11:22am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

justme says

Patrick has a bimbo squad? ;-)

4 APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   ignore (5)   2017 Jan 27, 11:27am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

jvolstad says

Patrick has a bimbo squad? ;-)

YOU didn't get a key?

5 Dan8267   ignore (3)   2017 Jan 27, 11:32am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

jvolstad says

Audited by the IRS

Don't worry. Trump is going to shut down the IRS.

6 justme   ignore (0)   2017 Jan 27, 12:46pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

jvolstad says

Patrick has a bimbo squad? ;-)

It's just a speculative theory that I have. There maybe some Realtesses(TM) with Bimbo potential lurking around here. Do report back! Even if I'm going to feel left out.

7 Tenpoundbass   ignore (6)   2017 Jan 27, 12:53pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Good man proud of you. I wouldn't sweat it, Lerner's legacy is gone.
Long as your tax paperwork is in order. I have a feeling the IRS isn't going to be terrorizing the people who actually file their taxes and pay anymore.
They will start going after people who don't file or use illegal aliens to avoid paying taxes.

8 jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Jan 27, 2:51pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

justme says

Realtesses(TM) with Bimbo potential lurking around here

This would work for me even if she is a Realtess(TM). I would want her checked out for any STD's.

9 someone else   ignore (0)   2017 Jan 27, 6:35pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Never been audited. But my taxes are pretty simple so the idea doesn't bother me.

Once I got a letter saying I owed extra tax because a US Treasury bond paid me and didn't send me a paper statement, so I didn't notice. So I paid it.

Another time, I got a letter and a check because I overpaid by accident. So the system seems pretty fairly enforced to me personally so far.

jvolstad says

Patrick has a bimbo squad? ;-)

It's complicated.

10 Dan8267   ignore (3)   2017 Jan 27, 6:43pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Patrick says

It's complicated.

It's CIC in a tutu.

11 FortWayne   ignore (0)   2017 Jan 27, 8:38pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Congrats jvolstad.

12 FortWayne   ignore (0)   2017 Jan 27, 8:47pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Dan8267 says

It's CIC in a tutu.

Dan please stop sharing your fantasies.

13 HEY YOU   ignore (7)   2017 Jan 27, 9:16pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE says

hopes for humanity.

Who came up with this crazy idea?

14 APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   ignore (5)   2017 Jan 27, 10:00pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

HEY YOU says

Who came up with this crazy idea?

Doubtless an ASSHOLE!

15 oil   ignore (4)   2017 Oct 31, 5:56am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

The government doesn't care if you pay
taxes or not because they can just
print more money. When that stops
working, our overlords will
outright steal property with
asset forfeiture laws.
16 anon_a42a1   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 31, 8:24am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

You aren't going to get audited and you know that.

All this is, is a pretext to virtue signal all the patnetters about how great you are.... oh everybody look at me, I give money to veterans!!!!

So good job cuck- you got the adulation you so desperately wanted, so good for you!
17 Tenpoundbass   ignore (6)   2017 Oct 31, 12:02pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

anon_a42a1 says

He's pretty damned spectacular isn't he?
We love the vets and we love Patriot Vets like Mr. Volstad.

It's an American thing you wouldn't understand.

Comment as anon_be5da or log in at top of page:

users   about   suggestions   source code   contact
topics   best comments   comment jail   old posts by year
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home