Audited by the IRS

By MAGA following x   2017 Jan 27, 10:06am 2,554 views   17 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

Has anyone here ever been audited by our "friends" at the IRS? I have a feeling that they are going to call me in for tax year 2016 based on a charitable donation I recently made. I am keeping all my paperwork and got a letter from the charity.

1   justme   ignore (0)   2017 Jan 27, 10:16am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Uh-oh, Jim, it is not the IRS but the resident patnet bimbo squad that will now come after you.

2   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (34)   2017 Jan 27, 10:46am   ↑ like (6)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

THIS! is why PatNet is a daily read for those of us with hopes for humanity.

3   MAGA   ignore (1)   2017 Jan 27, 11:22am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

justme says

Patrick has a bimbo squad? ;-)

4   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (34)   2017 Jan 27, 11:27am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

jvolstad says

Patrick has a bimbo squad? ;-)

YOU didn't get a key?

5   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2017 Jan 27, 11:32am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

jvolstad says

Audited by the IRS

Don't worry. Trump is going to shut down the IRS.

6   justme   ignore (0)   2017 Jan 27, 12:46pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

jvolstad says

Patrick has a bimbo squad? ;-)

It's just a speculative theory that I have. There maybe some Realtesses(TM) with Bimbo potential lurking around here. Do report back! Even if I'm going to feel left out.

7   Tenpoundbass   ignore (11)   2017 Jan 27, 12:53pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Good man proud of you. I wouldn't sweat it, Lerner's legacy is gone.
Long as your tax paperwork is in order. I have a feeling the IRS isn't going to be terrorizing the people who actually file their taxes and pay anymore.
They will start going after people who don't file or use illegal aliens to avoid paying taxes.

8   MAGA   ignore (1)   2017 Jan 27, 2:51pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

justme says

Realtesses(TM) with Bimbo potential lurking around here

This would work for me even if she is a Realtess(TM). I would want her checked out for any STD's.

9   someone else   ignore (0)   2017 Jan 27, 6:35pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Never been audited. But my taxes are pretty simple so the idea doesn't bother me.

Once I got a letter saying I owed extra tax because a US Treasury bond paid me and didn't send me a paper statement, so I didn't notice. So I paid it.

Another time, I got a letter and a check because I overpaid by accident. So the system seems pretty fairly enforced to me personally so far.

jvolstad says

Patrick has a bimbo squad? ;-)

It's complicated.

10   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2017 Jan 27, 6:43pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

rando says

It's complicated.

It's CIC in a tutu.

11   FortWayne   ignore (2)   2017 Jan 27, 8:38pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Congrats jvolstad.

12   FortWayne   ignore (2)   2017 Jan 27, 8:47pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dan8267 says

It's CIC in a tutu.

Dan please stop sharing your fantasies.

13   HEY YOU   ignore (7)   2017 Jan 27, 9:16pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE says

hopes for humanity.

Who came up with this crazy idea?

14   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (34)   2017 Jan 27, 10:00pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HEY YOU says

Who came up with this crazy idea?

Doubtless an ASSHOLE!

15   oil   ignore (4)   2017 Oct 31, 5:56am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The government doesn't care if you pay
taxes or not because they can just
print more money. When that stops
working, our overlords will
outright steal property with
asset forfeiture laws.
16   anonymous   ignore (null)   2017 Oct 31, 8:24am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

You aren't going to get audited and you know that.

All this is, is a pretext to virtue signal all the patnetters about how great you are.... oh everybody look at me, I give money to veterans!!!!

So good job cuck- you got the adulation you so desperately wanted, so good for you!
17   Tenpoundbass   ignore (11)   2017 Oct 31, 12:02pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

anon_a42a1 says

He's pretty damned spectacular isn't he?
We love the vets and we love Patriot Vets like Mr. Volstad.

It's an American thing you wouldn't understand.

The Housing Trap