PC Valentines

By TwoScoopsOfDragonEnergy following x   2017 Feb 14, 5:41pm 807 views   19 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

Roses are red,
but we all must avow,
Valentines Day is oppressive heteropatriarchal capitalism,
I literally can't even right now.

Roses are red
Being Muslim is cool
My wife's due home soon
From primary school

Rosé is pink
It comes from a winery
I used to be a man
But now I'm nonbinary
2   anonymous   ignore (null)   2017 Feb 14, 7:16pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee

10   anonymous   ignore (null)   2018 Feb 13, 12:41pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)   quote

zzyzzx says

Just wait until you see the National Debt! Yuge!
11   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2018 Feb 13, 12:48pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Just wait until you see the National Debt! Yuge!

It is already huge. And do you know what it will be in 2050, regardless of which party is in office? HUGER!! Yugissimo!
12   Booger   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 13, 6:36pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

One in upper right is my favorite one of these:
13   Goran_K   ignore (1)   2018 Feb 13, 6:40pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (4)   quote

This thread delivers.
17   HEYYOU   ignore (13)   2018 Feb 14, 1:36pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Did Trump send Stormy Daniels a Valentine card?

Melania did. "Thanks for fucking him! That way I didn't have to! I'll send you a check."

The Housing Trap