I met an actual Social Justice Warrior today
« prev   misc   next »

I met an actual Social Justice Warrior today

By anonymous following x   2017 Mar 31, 9:24am 1,640 views   15 comments   watch   quote     share

On the campus of the University of Texas. Cute girl but somewhat misled by her liberal snowflake fellow students.

1   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2017 Mar 31, 9:50am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

So many guilt trips, so little time!

2   someone else   ignore (0)   2017 Mar 31, 10:45am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Needs pictures!

3   jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Mar 31, 11:14am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Patrick says

Needs pictures!

I should have taken a picture or two, but I try to behave on campus as a older non-traditional student.

5   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2017 Mar 31, 12:22pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

georgeliberte says

Tall: possibly
Thin: checked
Blonde: close enough
Not overly large breasts: yes

She's my type.

6   bob2356   ignore (1)   2017 Mar 31, 12:33pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Dan8267 says

She's my type.

Breathing is your type.

7   bob2356   ignore (1)   2017 Mar 31, 12:34pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

jvolstad says

I didn't.

8   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2017 Mar 31, 12:36pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

bob2356 says

Breathing is your type.

Don't get your hopes up.

9   jazz_music   ignore (2)   2017 Mar 31, 2:51pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

jvolstad says

Cute girl but somewhat misled by her liberal snowflake fellow students.

That experience is all the justification you need! Have at it!

10   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2017 Mar 31, 3:28pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Ironman says, "How can that be, she doesn't have 4 legs?"
You do know that does not preclude doggy style?

11   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2017 Mar 31, 3:41pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Ironman says

How can that be, she doesn't have 4 legs?

You and I look for different things in a mate.

However, I did once have sex with a girl who had four legs, four arms, two heads, and two pussies. Oh wait, it was two girls at the same time. My mistake.

13   HEY YOU   ignore (7)   2017 Mar 31, 6:47pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

SJWs are "misled"

And we have a country full of Fucking Retard D & R voters.

15   Booger   ignore (0)   2017 Dec 5, 7:28pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Many millennials...feel “unsafe” if someone they disagree with speaks at an event they don’t have to attend on their campus....they’re trying to figure out what gender they are and which bathroom they should be using.

Comment as anon_11f5e or log in at top of page: