Thunder dome pat.net poster most likely to suffer from Autism

By CovfefeButDeadly following x   2017 Apr 22, 11:35am 2,168 views   13 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

Please discuss.

1   someone else   ignore (0)   2017 Apr 22, 4:36pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fairly sure I'm at greater than zero on the autism scale myself.

2   marcus   ignore (6)   2017 Apr 22, 4:44pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm not high enough to be "on the spectrum" but I find many of the questions difficult to answer. Many questions I say slightly agree but probably in a different mood I would say slightly disagree.

3   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2017 Apr 22, 6:35pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I type by banging my head on the keys. Does that count?

4   someone else   ignore (0)   2017 Apr 22, 6:38pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

New research based on a simple quiz reveals that men are more likely to be autistic than women.

Anyone who has lived on earth already knew this to be true.

Biggest predictor of autism: having a father or grandfather who was an engineer.

5   Patrick   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 21, 5:41pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hell, it may be myself!
6   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 21, 5:55pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm not just "Rain Man", I'm "Downpour Man"!
7   RC2006   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 21, 5:57pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

someone else says

Also could be why we are having issues with raising engineers with the way our education system works now making cookie cutter kids.
8   HEY YOU   ignore (7)   2017 Oct 21, 6:07pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

ME! ME! ME!
9   WatermelonUniversity   ignore (6)   2017 Oct 21, 9:14pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

who here had the MMR triple shot vaccine on time?
10   Blurtman   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 22, 7:54am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ich bin ein autist.
11   somecrappynumber   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 22, 8:02am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick said... Hell it may be myself!

You are on the short list for sure, but you have company. Other nominees are curious 2, Dan, Possibly JustMe, Heraclitus & Blurtman too.
12   anonymous   ignore (null)   2017 Oct 22, 9:40am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Don't forget the Tovbot! That package just screams aspergers!
13   justme   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 22, 9:43am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Personally, I think I may be getting a case of Toruette's syndrome and start swearing loudly about all the spergy posters on Patnet. @tovarichpeter included.

The Housing Trap