Who's got Rock in 2020?

By Tenpoundbass following x   2017 May 16, 6:16pm 670 views   10 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

According to the report, Johnson is viewed favorably by 36 percent of voters, while only 13 percent view him negatively.There is a big question mark mixed in with the numbers, however, as 50 percent of voters have no opinion of the

1   HEY YOU   ignore (7)   2017 May 16, 6:21pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

America has been a joke for a long time & getting funnier.

2   Tenpoundbass   ignore (11)   2017 May 17, 10:56am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HEY YOU says

America has been a joke

The same has been said after election of the last 6 Presidents.

3   Rew   ignore (0)   2017 Jul 13, 3:01pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I've got Scissors!

Like usual, it will be a heartfelt campaign, slightly futile as we cannot find a true candidate Paper to run ... but join me and donate to our superPAC:

"Running With Scissors"

4   Tenpoundbass   ignore (11)   2017 Jul 13, 3:50pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I look forward to the elections after Trump with great optimism. Your Clintons, Obama's and Romneys will be missing I promise that 100%!

6   CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (4)   2017 Jul 14, 8:30am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

While I've had to do things at work where I thought there were better ways of going about it, I've never been asked to lie or misrepresent.

I wonder how Amy Zimmerman sleeps at night after writing a bunch of lies and half truths. FWIW, you already know Kid is the best for the job when this type of slop is what the left produces the day after he announces:

7   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2017 Jul 14, 10:01am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Why have a lame ass game show host with a butthole burnished by Russian mobsters for President?

Go full gonzo with a 'roid raged WWF goon who will break chairs and card tables over dignitaries' heads.

8   Goran_K   ignore (1)   2017 Jul 14, 10:43am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The Rock as POTUS is a sick joke, still... the fact that this is what the DNC has come up with is pleasing to me. It shows that the Democrat party is truly lost, and that's a good thing for America.

9   Tenpoundbass   ignore (11)   2017 Jul 14, 12:08pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Goran_K says

the fact that this is what the DNC has come up with is pleasing to me.

It's puzzling to me, I have someone in my family married to someone related to his wife
Our common inlaws are not pleased that Rock is a Pro Trump House.

10   BlueSardine   ignore (2)   2017 Jul 14, 1:39pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The scales have tipped...people aren't willing to work anymore to fund other lazy fucks lives...
Time to dry up the freebies until all able bodied persons are on board.

anonymous says

So will your social security and Medicare as you know it now

The Housing Trap