Goran is visiting Anchorage Alaska

By Goran_K following x   2017 May 25, 9:40am 880 views   4 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

I'm hitting one of the few bucket list states I haven't visited in my lifetime. For some reason my career never took me to Alaska, but I've always wanted to visit.

I'll be flying into Anchorage beginning of August and will be there for 2 weeks.

Some of the things I have planned include:

- Guided Salmon fishing trip
- Visit the Wildlife Conservation
- Half day hike
- Take a train tour to Seward and back.
- Some long range target shooting.

For those that have gone, what are the things you've enjoyed the most during your visits, and what would you recommend for me as a first time visitor.

Thanks for any helpful input.

1   Entitlemented   ignore (0)   2017 May 25, 9:47am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Please send a few fillets of salmon down our way ....... looks lovely!

2   rando   ignore (0)   2017 May 25, 9:55am   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Good choice to get familiar with Alaska. If global warming is real, then Alaska has a bright future.

3   Goran_K   ignore (1)   2017 May 25, 10:04am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Entitlemented says

Please send a few fillets of salmon down our way ....... looks lovely!

One of my favorite foods on this planet. I see you're a fan as well.

rando says

Well, if Neil Degrasse Tyson is giving out real estate investment tips, then I'm on board. Sunny SoCal near the Arctic Circle. I like it!

4   rando   ignore (0)   2017 May 25, 6:17pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Please post more photos if you can!

The Housing Trap