America loves women! America women outspend men by factor of 2/1.
« prev   misc   next »

America loves women! America women outspend men by factor of 2/1.

By PeopleUnited following x   2017 Jul 1, 2:59am 860 views   9 comments   watch   quote     share

Despite all the half truths about the poor standing of women in American society as portrayed by media and academia, women control the lions' share of consumer spending in America. Money talks, and in America, women are doing the talking.

1 just any guy   ignore (0)   2017 Jul 1, 5:09pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Does she poop bitcoin?

2 Strategist   ignore (0)   2017 Jul 1, 6:27pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

PeopleUnited says

America loves women! America women outspend men by factor of 2/1.

I know I know. I just paid the credit card bills. :(

3 CBOEtrader   ignore (1)   2017 Jul 1, 6:33pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Do you remember the international propagandists, led by fricken Melinda Gates (aka the luckiest woman in the world), trying to associate hours of "unpaid" work to domestic slavery? Then suggesting that since women do most of the "unpaid" work (housework and childcare), that they are effectively modern day slaves?

This female to male spending ratio was conspicuously absent from their model. So, men make the money, women spend the money = women are slaves. eyeroll.

I wonder how many millions of purchasing power melinda gate spends per year? It's just amazing watching a woman who earns nothing, then spends millions/year on frivolity lecture blue-collar families on male privilege.

4 Booger   ignore (0)   2017 Jul 1, 7:36pm   ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

How fucking terrible they are with money.

For example, if I say I'm good with money I mean I'm putting a certain amount aside I won't touch, I'm going to invest in X, Y and Z and make the asset work for me and plan ahead.

With them it's "I bought these shoes half price, wow I'm good with money."

5 PeopleUnited   ignore (2)   2017 Jul 1, 9:37pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Strategist says

PeopleUnited says

America loves women! America women outspend men by factor of 2/1.

I know I know. I just paid the credit card bills. :(

Didn't you see The Island? has a great scene on the topic of credit cards.

6 ThreeBays   ignore (0)   2017 Jul 2, 12:31am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

How much of this spending is just groceries?

7 RealEstateIsBetterThanStocks   ignore (0)   2017 Jul 2, 5:16am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

this is the main reason for the feminist, girl power crap on TV.

women buy into it , spend like mad then later in life realize they are not all that, just broke.

8 Booger   ignore (0)   2017 Jul 2, 6:55am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

ThreeBays says

How much of this spending is just groceries?

Fixed:
How much of this spending is just shoes?

9 PeopleUnited   ignore (2)   2017 Jul 2, 7:31am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Booger says

ThreeBays says

How much of this spending is just groceries?

Fixed:

How much of this spending is just shoes?

Exactly, when women outspend men by a factor of two to one, it is obvious that women have more influence on the world, and in the world than men. Men might prefer some New York strip, but mama wants a new handbag. And mama has the checkbook. And if mama ain't happy...

In the western world money makes the world go round. And women account for 2/3 of that. Women make the world go round!! Can we quit the shit about patriarchy now? Clearly women are getting their way when it comes to spending, which is one of if not the biggest measure of freedom, influence and independence there is.

Comment as anon_f02b0 or log in at top of page: