Guns and ammo are CHEAP!

By joshuatrio following x   2017 Jul 4, 2:09pm 1,750 views   11 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

Anyone else notice the price of guns and ammo has been in free all since Trump took over?

.22LR ammo has been hard to find for the last several years and now it's everywhere!! Cheap too.

The 9mm ammo that I normally buy is $47/box. The new normal price is $37. I believe this is for 200 rounds.

My buddy was telling me that he was looking several AR's that we're $6-700 now going for around $400.

WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!

1   BayArea   ignore (0)   2017 Jul 4, 3:42pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

haven't noticed.

Where do you buy your ammo?

2   Booger   ignore (1)   2017 Jul 4, 4:02pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Trump effect!

3   HEY YOU   ignore (7)   2017 Jul 4, 6:26pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Great info.
Might be time to replace my arsenal.
Sold my motorcycle yesterday.
The buyer wanted to trade a Ruger 10/22
with scope & cheap banana clip.
Wanted $300 in trade value.
Let him keep it.
Never been as dumb as I look but it's been close at times.

4   HEY YOU   ignore (7)   2017 Jul 4, 6:37pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (3)   quote   flag

Gun manufactures & the NRA ripped off dumb asses over racist Obama fear.
Assholes overpaid & now they are broke.
I'm waiting for some of these losers to have to sell their guns & ammo.
They will get what I'm willing to pay.
SUCKERS!
Quick read.

Breaking news! Obama didn't take your guns or ammo.

5   Booger   ignore (1)   2017 Jul 4, 7:06pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

HEY YOU says

Breaking news! Obama didn't take your guns or ammo.

Obama ruined your neighborhood with Section 8 nigs, which is also why you need a gun.

6   NuttBoxer   ignore (2)   2017 Jul 5, 11:59am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Makes sense. The government created way too much distrust with Obama, and saw the arsenal they would be facing in a martial law scenario. Now they've created false security under Trump in hopes of bettering their odds.

7   Goran_K   ignore (1)   2017 Jul 11, 1:55pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I have over 10,000 rounds of rifle ammo, and another 6,000 or so of handgun ammo.

Ammo is really easy to find now days for good prices.

p.s - I also bought an AR15.

8   anonymous   ignore (null)   2017 Jul 11, 2:05pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Goran_K says

Ammo is really easy to find now days for good prices.

p.s - I also bought an AR15.

This is why I don't bother owning guns or ammo. If the shit ever hits the fan, I'll just take it from someone like Goran. Easy, peezy

9   Goran_K   ignore (1)   2017 Jul 11, 2:17pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

errc says

I'll make sure to dry your skin out, and hang it as a trophy on my fence as a warning for other trespassers during the apocalypse.

10   Quigley   ignore (0)   2017 Jul 11, 2:43pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That's right, stinky hippies will be the first to go!

11   HEY YOU   ignore (7)   2017 Jul 11, 3:22pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

And Trump's going to finish it with Red Neck White Trash.

The Housing Trap