Britain bans gasoline and diesel cars starting in 2040

By P N Dr Lo R following x   2017 Jul 28, 3:23pm 720 views   12 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

in 3 years Startups Empire Women Entrepreneurs Start Small, Think Big Luxury Driving the best Aston Martin ever Style Away RareDriveWealth Rich Quiz The CollectorA Gentleman's Guide Millionaire Calculator Log In Log Out Powering Your World Britain bans gasoline and diesel cars starting in 2040 by Charles Riley

1   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (32)   2017 Jul 28, 3:25pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Who wants to drive a car that can't accelerate to 100 MPH in 2 seconds?

3   Strategist   ignore (1)   2017 Jul 28, 3:51pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

DEATH TO FOSSIL FUELS.
They should ban it by 2030 like other countries are.
Now do you guys believe me when I say the days of fossil fuels are numbered? Hey Captain, which electric car will you be buying?

4   Tenpoundbass   ignore (10)   2017 Jul 28, 4:07pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Liberals in the scheme of world politics that will affect future generations are doing nothing more than posting a duck face selfie on the message board that is History.

What will Obama be remembered saying? He's going be remembered pulling scabs off old scars to ignite race wars, and the insane lies about the Climate and future of the world. While he squandered Trillions in Green Energy grants to cronies and SJW siphon causes.

He hijacked historical figures and broke most of their legacies. Obama has no defensible legacy as Trump cuts through it with ease.

some 27 years from now, these Kids 12 and 15 are going to be your consumers. You idiots are the ones whipping their asses for liking Trump.

I'm talking about America but England is going through the same seditious Shit as we are with their Globalist parasites, sucking the Britons dry that lawfully won the Brexit vote.
All of you brain dead Al Gore Bots are going to be driven to your Bury in a 8 cylinder gas guzzling GM motor. Even it's 50 years from now.

Gas Front end loaders will cover the dirt back over every last one of you. Or you'll have your self cremated creating even more C02 greenhouse gasses you selfish pricks.

5   Strategist   ignore (1)   2017 Jul 28, 4:18pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Tenpoundbass says

he he he

7   RealEstateIsBetterThanStocks   ignore (0)   2017 Jul 28, 5:51pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

not a good deal right now.

why spend $50K extra to save $1K in gas annually?

are you going to drive the same car 50 years to get back your "investment"?

8   Strategist   ignore (1)   2017 Jul 28, 6:41pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

RealEstateIsBetterThanStocks says

not a good deal right now.

why spend $50K extra to save $1K in gas annually?

are you going to drive the same car 50 years to get back your "investment"?

Hi REBTS,
I would never spend 50K to save 1K in gas annually. It would be silly.
Electric cars, and plug ins are not really expensive with all the government rebates available. The savings in gas and maintenance are extraordinary. Utilities in California even subsidize your electricity cost for charging your vehicle. The energy cost per mile is around 3 or 4 cents only. That's barely $40.00 per month for driving 1,000 miles per month.
I would encourage you and everyone to do your own research and simply check it out. I decided to first give electric cars a try by leasing them just to make sure it was the the right fit for me. Now I am hooked.
Check out this web site that shows how cheap it is to lease an electric car. You also end up with a $1,500 to $2,500 rebate check from the state of California. Federal rebates are $7,500 (in a lease, the federal rebates are already factored in) Other states have even bigger rebates.
Guys, you will thank me for this:

9   Strategist   ignore (1)   2017 Jul 28, 6:51pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Strategist says

Hi REBTS,

I would never spend 50K to save 1K in gas annually. It would be silly.

Guys, you will thank me for this:

As a full disclosure, I hereby state I get a commission from "Mother Earth" for promoting electric cars. A whole extra year of a good life.
Research shows, people are not fully familiar with the advantages of electric cars. Do the research, and if I can help in answering some questions, please ask. I only have hybrids and electric cars.

10   Booger   ignore (1)   2017 Jul 28, 7:16pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

RealEstateIsBetterThanStocks says

not a good deal right now.

why spend $50K extra to save $1K in gas annually?

are you going to drive the same car 50 years to get back your "investment"?

Gas costs a lot more in the UK. More importantly, what new tax will they come up with to replace the current gas tax revenue?

11   RealEstateIsBetterThanStocks   ignore (0)   2017 Jul 28, 7:21pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Strategist says

RealEstateIsBetterThanStocks says

not a good deal right now.

why spend $50K extra to save $1K in gas annually?

are you going to drive the same car 50 years to get back your "investment"?

Hi REBTS,

I would never spend 50K to save 1K in gas annually. It would be silly.

Check out this web site that ...

looks about the same as gasoline for cars in the $500-$650 range.

12   Strategist   ignore (1)   2017 Jul 28, 8:15pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

RealEstateIsBetterThanStocks says

looks about the same as gasoline for cars in the $500-$650 range.

What about the medium priced cars?
You are looking at the cost of the lease per mile. Factor in the cost of mile savings, and the maintenance costs.
In 2011 i purchased the Prius hybrid. It's not even a real electric car. While making my decision vs a Honda Civic. The Prius was $5,000 more. I realized the following:
The gasoline cost per month was half that of the Civic. Figure that out over 10 years.
The maintenance cost was less than half the cost over 10 years.
The Prius was the best choice, we still have it, my son now uses it, and we are happy as can be with it. It's the most economical gas only car we have ever purchased.
The electric cars are even more economical.
Like I said....Do the research first, do it diligently, and then make up your mind.

The Housing Trap