Librarian Rejects Melania Trump's Gift Of Dr. Seuss Books

Librarian Rejects Melania Trump's Gift Of Dr. Seuss Books

By jvolstad following x   2017 Sep 29, 4:07pm 855 views   13 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

Give me a break. These special snowflakes are so "special."

1   Peter P   ignore (0)   2017 Sep 29, 5:24pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

I only like special cornflakes.
2   anonymous   ignore (5)   2017 Sep 29, 8:09pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

years later he'll feel really stupid once he realizes what he did.
5   Booger   ignore (0)   2017 Sep 30, 6:41am   ↑ like (8)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

I can MAGA on a boat. I can MAGA on a goat. I can MAGA in the rain. There are no brakes on this train.
6   Tenpoundbass   ignore (6)   2017 Sep 30, 6:54am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

She should ebay them now that they have historical significance and give the proceeds to exploited Russian women.
8   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2017 Sep 30, 7:18am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

So now we have librarians censoring books, how long before thy become 'firemen' and burn books? Further, if she rejected the books because of who donated them, that is arrogant and presumptuous on her part thinking she has the right to make such decisions for her clientele. She is paid to serve the public and not 'guide' them (down the PC leftist path).
I am a Welfare-to-Work worker, should I be deciding on my own, laws and regulations be damned, who is and who is not worthy of public funds.
9   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2017 Sep 30, 11:21am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

If Melania used them to wipe her vibrators, then they are worth their weight in gold.

Libby Lesbo Librarians should be licking the pages.
10   FortWayne   ignore (0)   2017 Sep 30, 11:32am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Liberal government bureaucrats act like our masters, those people need to be kicked to the curb.
11   TwoScoopsPlissken   ignore (0)   2017 Sep 30, 12:42pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

georgeliberte says

Absolutely tribal. I remember Librarians fighting extreme religious people who wanted to ban newage or fiction with 'magic' in them.

In fact, I also remember Librarians trying to stop SJWs from banning Huck Finn because the N-word appeared.

But that was before TDS set in.

13   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 15, 7:42am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Maybe as a librarian she should know enough not to judge a book by its cover and to look a little deeper. But, that takes time and interferes with the all important virtue signaling.

Comment as anon_b8f3a or log in at top of page: