Can Google’s Pixel 2 Win You Over?

Can Google’s Pixel 2 Win You Over?

By jvolstad following x   2017 Sep 30, 9:38am 389 views   4 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

I like the concept of a pure Android device. I have the Nexus 5X and Nexus 7 (2013). $800+ is a bit pricey for my tastes however.

#Android
1   RC2006   ignore (0)   2017 Sep 30, 9:46am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I'm the same, the price is just to much and to be honest my current phone works fine. These new phones are becoming like cars, better off just buying last years or a used one.
2   Tenpoundbass   ignore (8)   2017 Sep 30, 10:37am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I see Google's name on it and do an about face like I just saw two Trannies serving each other in the ways of Liberal Art's.
3   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (28)   2017 Sep 30, 10:54am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

It's insane. I could buy 6 cars at the police auction and have transportation for a decade for this kind of money.

Old Moto was getting bogged down so I got the Moto G5 Plus and set up with with a couple of guys at the Best Buy on the second shift. Couple of hundred. Octocore processor. Plenty of memory. LTE + Moto sound makes for a very reasonable telephony experience.

Note: I don't use a smart phone for photography, any more than I would drive a nail with a refrigerator.
4   Strategist   ignore (1)   2017 Sep 30, 1:00pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

jvolstad says
Can Google’s Pixel 2 Win You Over?

Anyone who even tries to take away my iPhone will die a painful death.

The Housing Trap