Goran just bought a $70,000 GMC Sierra Denali because he didn't listen to Paul Krugman and actually made money
forgot password / register

reset password

#misc

#housing #investing #politics #random more»
778,875 comments by 11,519 users, 1 online now: TwoScoopsMcGee
new post
« prev   misc   next »

By Goran_K following x   2017 Oct 6, 11:20am 3,379 views   226 comments   watch   quote     share

As you may have remembered, back in June 2017, I posted a thread where I was looking for a full size truck (to replace my Audi Q5 as my primary mode of transportation).

Looked at Toyota Tundras, Ford F150s, and Dodge 1500 Rebels. In the end, the truck that fit me the best was the GMC Sierra Denali.

GMC Sierra Denali Quick stats
- 420 hp @ 5600 rpm
- 460 lb-ft of torque @ 4100 rpm
- 4x4 Drive
- Onyx Black paint
- DENALI ULTIMATE PACKAGE
- 8.1 inch nav/entertainment screen

This truck kicks ass. Thanks Trump.

« First    « Previous     Comments 187 - 226 of 226     Last »

187 iwog   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 4:04pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Here's another example and was probably nothing more than a pissing match with me and Tatu claiming softening RE prices were seasonal while Goran was doing his usual song and dance and agreeing with Schiff on how prices were going to be flat for 10 years. 4 people disliked him, probably because he was being an ass and misquoting Tatupu. The thread is gone, likely because Goran deleted it, but no matter.

However........again a miracle happened! He got 9 fucking likes from a simple troll message!!!!!! Wow!!!! Goran, your fan base must be huge and well trained. Maybe you could instruct me on how to do that?

Don't worry Goran, I'm going to save the most embarrassing one for last and it's really going to demonstrate that your narcissism is much more than benign and that I consider you seriously unbalanced..
188 Goran_K   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 4:07pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

iwog says
Goran has the only thread with 8 likes out of 5 pages of Patnet.net with the exception of a thread that's over 2 years old. He got this in 3 days about his fucking truck in a title that I considered to be rude.

I don't know how many alts this narcissist uses to upvote himself but I think it's probably quite a few. It's on the same page as putting the price of his truck in the title, posting a snapshot of a brokerage account, and bragging about how much money he has.

Iwog, you are one of the worst liars I've ever encountered on an online community.

I have 8 alts that I used to vote a thread up?
189 errc   ignore (2)   2017 Oct 10, 4:08pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

errc says
Looks like some of you are well practiced experts

Ah the Iwog/leftist tactic of deflecting your own crimes towards others.

What crimes are those
190 iwog   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 4:16pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Okay folks, many here don't know this but Goran has the website record for the most likes that anyone has ever received for any post!

This amazing accomplishment was achieved despite the fact that from 2013 to 2016 he barely posted at all. I found perhaps 2-3 pages of his comments and that's it. He wasn't well know during that period in fact even today he only has two followers and 7 friends.

However Goran comes back to the site in 2016 with flags waving and horns blowing about how he struck it rich!!!!! Furthermore the huge fan of Peter Schiff APPARENTLY went heavily into real estate investments (although of course he never told anyone) and needed to tell us all how much money he made. SPECIFICALLY how much money he made. Now remember this is the same Goran who's NUMEROUS threads can still be seen from 2013 where is vehemently argued against a further real estate bull market, but hey........maybe he changed his mind. Who am I to judge?

However then another miracle happened!!! It was truly one for the record books. 24 likes for the conquering hero!!!! The prodigal son!!!! The long lost son of Abraham!!! We all heard thunderous applause and no one before and no one since has ever received this many likes. Brilliant job Goran, brilliant job!!

191 Goran_K   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 4:19pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

errc says
What crimes are those

Are you kidding?

Iwog has 3 fucking accounts. He's literally accusing others of doing what he's been PROVEN to be doing for years, which is using alts to like and dislike posts.
192 Goran_K   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 4:19pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

iwog says

So now it's not 8 alts, it's 24 alts?
193 iwog   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 4:21pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Goran_K says
Iwog has 3 fucking accounts.

Not true. I have 1 account. My wife has 1 account. My son has one account.

You're just going to continue to lie about it because that's what liars do.
194 Goran_K   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 4:22pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

iwog says
Goran who's NUMEROUS threads can still be seen from 2013 where is vehemently argued against a further real estate bear market, but hey........maybe he changed his mind. Who am I to judge?

You fucking liar. I have a thread in early 2013 (I actually made my first purchase in 2012) literally conceding that the market is fixed and I was jumping in.

Maybe you can get one of your THREE alt accounts to dislike that post.
195 iwog   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 4:23pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Goran_K says
So now it's not 8 alts, it's 24 alts?

Goran, how did you manage to get 24 likes in a thread where you're essentially bragging about unknown real estate assets when the site's most popular threads rarely get more than 8 or 9??

I'm sure the information on how you accomplished this would be useful. Also those 24 fans of yours must not have hung around long because most of your comments have zero up votes.
196 Goran_K   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 4:24pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

iwog says
I have 1 account. My wife has 1 account. My son has one account.

197 iwog   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 4:26pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Goran_K says
Maybe you can get one of your THREE alt accounts to dislike that post.

I think everyone knows your continued blabbering about my three accounts is simply a blind assertion with zero support. That's why you can do it, because you're a coward and no one can hold you accountable.

However explain how you got more up votes than anyone in the site's history including Patrick for yet another thread created by you bragging about having money? VERY similar to this thread huh!

Someone who creates perhaps 10-20 alt accounts to give himself that many up votes has dangerous psychological issues.
198 Goran_K   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 4:29pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

iwog says
However explain how you got more up votes than anyone in the site's history including Patrick?

Because I don't post the same retarded BuzzFeed Trump headlines in all of my threads like you do?

If you want more likes for your threads, think of a topic that has some universal appeal. Make it funny. Make it interesting.

I'll tell you one thing, you won't get more likes by following the CNN/MSNBC tactic of alienating half of your audience.

You can do it Iwog, I know you can.

199 iwog   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 4:32pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Goran_K says

Goran, you're a fraud. I think one of the reasons you hate me so much is that not only can I see it, I can prove it.
200 Goran_K   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 4:34pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

Right.

Don't be jealous Iwog. That just makes you look like a loser.

p.s - I don't hate you. I kind of like you actually.
201 iwog   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 4:37pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

Goran_K says
Don't be jealous Iwog. That just makes you look like a loser.

No one here thinks I'm jealous of you receiving 24 up votes including you.

In fact I think it's a major embarrassment for you since there's only one way that could have happened, especially considering it was your first thread for an entire year.
202 Goran_K   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 4:42pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

iwog says
No one here thinks I'm jealous of you receiving 24 up votes including you.

Ahem, 27 votes (I'm sure your 3 accounts added down votes).

That's actually not surprising. When you see a new name, it grabs people's attention, sometimes I even like a thread just because a new or old member has come back.

Maybe you should try that. Disappear for a year or two. Then come back with another stock pick that pans out. I could see easily 20 likes (not including your alt accounts of course).
203 iwog   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 4:45pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Goran_K says
That's actually not surprising. When you see a new name, sometimes I even like the thread just because a new or old member has come back.

Goran, I posted a bunch of screenshots. Anyone who cares can go back into your history and find an AMPLE number of posts with massive up votes that occur whenever you get 1 or 2 down votes. The one I posted was a troll for fuck sake and somehow 9 people liked your trolling!!!! WOW!!!!! How did that happen Goran?? I'll just dig into your history and find another one..........

You're going to double and triple and quadruple down on this lie just like all your other lies. Lawnmowers emit more carbon than your truck. We get it. You can't help yourself.
204 Goran_K   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 4:49pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

iwog says

Damn, you really are jealous about those few threads where I got tons of likes.

I thought you were just joking/trolling with me the whole time.

Why does this bug you so much man?
205 iwog   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 4:52pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

Goran_K says
Damn, you really are jealous about those few threads where I got tons of likes.

You represent a personality type that I find abhorrent so I'm going to do my best to force truth in advertising.

You don't just get more likes than anyone else, you're the only one on the entire site that regularly gets 7,8, and 9 up votes for even stupid troll comments. Almost unanimously this happens whenever you get down voted once or twice. Why do you think that is? Any guesses?

You need to admit you have a problem and seek help.
206 Goran_K   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 4:54pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

iwog says
Almost unanimously this happens whenever you get down voted once or twice.

Let's be honest, automatic 3 down votes. Am I right Iwog + iwog's son + iwog's wife?
207 iwog   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 4:58pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

Goran_K says

I just wonder why do you do it? Why is it so important to you? Why did you need to upvote yourself 24 times to make sure everyone knew how great you were when you returned to the site?

You'd be an interesting subject in an abnormal psychology class.
208 Goran_K   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 4:58pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

Now that I think about it, I think 90% of the dislikes on all of my post are from Iwog's "family".
209 Goran_K   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 5:01pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

iwog says
You'd be an interesting subject in an abnormal psychology class.

Are you asking me out?

I'm not a cheap date.
210 HEY YOU   ignore (7)   2017 Oct 10, 5:07pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Goran,
A friend & I were talking about jacked up 4x4 trucks with all sorts of accessories & most look like they have never been off paved roads. A term he used that I had never heard before,

Now don't you become a "Pavement Princess"! rofl
......
All this talk about liars on Patnet is getting old.
Everyone knows that this is Liars Headquarters.
Take this from the smartest guy here!
211 Goran_K   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 7:31pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

HEY YOU says
Now don't you become a "Pavement Princess"! rofl

We'll I won't be scared to drive on gravel or dry river beds, but I'm not going to wreck it doing paths I'm not prepared for (according to my skill level).
212 Sniper   ignore (8)   2017 Oct 10, 7:33pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Goran_K says
Maybe you can get one of your THREE alt accounts to dislike that post.

Hey ducky, are you really going to triple down on stupid? A "blind assertion" with zero support?? Really?

Do you have a short memory?

me123 says
Did you really post that, you of all people regarding Alts and down voting? Can you tell us who RentingSusan is or Storm1? Here is a recent screen capture, recognize them?

Oh wait, what about this?

Bueller? Bueller?

Here's a hint, a blind assertion is what YOU do when you accuse another poster of calling in a bomb threat against Roberto and claim you were doxxed (with your own information) without providing a SINGLE piece of evidence.

Can you understand the difference? FACTS versus (your) FICTION?
213 errc   ignore (2)   2017 Oct 10, 7:37pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

me123 says
Goran_K says
Maybe you can get one of your THREE alt accounts to dislike that post.

Do you have a short memory?

me123 says

Oh wait, what about this?

Bueller? Bueller?

214 Sniper   ignore (8)   2017 Oct 10, 7:38pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

iwog says

You need to admit you have a problem and seek help.

Iwog has officially lost it. He's finally having a mental breakdown. His ability to process information has short circuited.

Does anyone live near him and can get him IMMEDIATELY to Concord mental health center. I'm serious, the guy has gone insane.
215 errc   ignore (2)   2017 Oct 10, 7:41pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

If Iwog track record here is any indication, he’s probably 100% correct again
216 Goran_K   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 10, 8:35pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

errc says
If Iwog track record here is any indication, he’s probably 100% correct again

Well except his backing of Krugman, and the economy under Trump.
217 Sniper   ignore (8)   2017 Oct 10, 9:53pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

errc says
If Iwog track record here is any indication, he’s probably 100% correct again

Well except his backing of Krugman, and the economy under Trump.

and gold going to $1000

and a recession in 2014

but hey, who's keeping count of that wonderful track record.
218 Goran_K   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 11, 6:16am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

Right.

The first sign of a potential fraudster is someone claiming 100% right every time. It’s an actual SEC guideline.
219 errc   ignore (2)   2017 Oct 11, 7:09am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

errc says
If Iwog track record here is any indication, he’s probably 100% correct again

Well except his backing of Krugman, and the economy under Trump.

Like I said, I’ve never seen him tout Krugman, and I thought he said he expected equities to take off under Trump? I’ll defer to those of you who hawk his every move on that. I’m talking about investable advice.

Like screaming Buy Gold back when it was 700’s. Then he said sell Gold about 24 hours before peak.

Or oil. I think he nailed oil like nobody business.

Or NAC

ARLP.

WFC

Housing. He absolutely destroyed you guys on housing, which I’m guessing is why you’re so mad at him.

I’m sure there’s more. He rarely gloats too much, but there’s tons of people on this board who probably remember other trades he’s helped them make a bunch of money on.

Anyway, yous sound very bitter, sorry you missed out on all the easy gains. But I guess you can still make up for it by attacking Iwog if you think it makes you feel better about it, but to most everyone save for a few (very stupid) political opponents, you look like petty, bitter, jealous idiots. Carry on
220 Goran_K   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 11, 8:11am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

errc says

Wow. That was almost beautiful. I can see you and Iwog have a very deep relationship.

(unless you're Iwog or Iwog's son/wife, then I take all that back)
221 joeyjojojunior   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 11, 8:37am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Goran_K says

Almost as deep as you and CIC's. Although I don't imagine the goat will take kindly to being the jilted lover in this triangle so you may want to watch your back.
222 errc   ignore (2)   2017 Oct 11, 9:24am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

joeyjojojunior says
Goran_K says

Take it easy on these fragile snowflakes, they bruise easily
223 Goran_K   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 11, 2:27pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

joeyjojojunior says

Who is CIC?
224 Ceffer   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 11, 4:11pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Who is CIC?

He's the guy who was past master of these wars of ad hominem attrition before he was kicked out by Poobah Pat because he was tirelessly eating up so much page space with Iwog and Dan, there was no more space for anything or anybody else.
225 Sniper   ignore (8)   2017 Oct 11, 7:16pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

joeyjojojunior says
Goran_K says

Poor Tattptu70, oops, JoeyJoeyJoey, is really upset that Goran didn't include him in the iwog love triangle with errc. He feels jilted now and left out.

and in true Liberal form, they always resort to their love of farm animals when their narratives are destroyed. So sad.
226 Goran_K   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 11, 7:17pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Ceffer says
Who is CIC?

Thing about Iwog is even though he is wrong a lot, I enjoy how passionate he is about defending the losing side.

« First    « Previous     Comments 187 - 226 of 226     Last »

Comment as anon_6135f or log in at top of page:

users   about   suggestions   source code   contact
topics   best comments   comment jail   old posts by year
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home