Nominated
« prev   misc   next »

Nominated

By anonymous following x   2017 Oct 14, 3:57pm 665 views   20 comments   watch   quote     share

"I will tell you I left Texas and I left Florida and I left Louisiana and I went to Puerto Rico and I met with the President of the Virgin Islands", ""The Virgin Islands and the President of the Virgin Islands, these are people that are incredible people, they suffered gravely and we're be there, we're going to be there, we have really, it is not even a question of a choice."

~ Donald Trump
1   anonymous   ignore (4)   2017 Oct 14, 4:00pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

"I know more about ISIS than ... the Generals do."
2   iwog   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 14, 4:11pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

I think I found a picture of the president of the Virgin Islands!

3   anonymous   ignore (4)   2017 Oct 14, 4:12pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

"We're going to have beautiful, wonderful healthcare that takes care of everyone for much cheaper and better."
4   anonymous   ignore (4)   2017 Oct 14, 4:15pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

"Somebody get me a mirror ... and a horny starving Slovenian twelve year old."
5   FNWGMOBDVZXDNW   ignore (2)   2017 Oct 14, 4:31pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

One interesting question is: Does he really think that Puerto Rico has a President and is not part of the United States, or does he just think that the majority of his base thinks these things? Either way, there is a problem, but the problems are a bit different from each other. I googled and watched a video clip. He also referred to 'their [Puerto Rico's] states and territories' during the speech, so it wasn't a slip of the tongue.
6   anonymous   ignore (4)   2017 Oct 14, 4:34pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

"Piggy isn't a creep."

~Donald J. Trump
7   Sniper   ignore (8)   2017 Oct 14, 4:34pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Can we impeach him yet??
8   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2017 Oct 14, 5:20pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

I heard the president of the Virgin Islands was some man-child despot with a bad haircut just like the president of North Korea. I heard he was a real bad hombre. When the Virgin Islands send their presidents to the U.S. mainland, they aren't sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists and pussy grabbers. And some, I assume, are good people.
9   Sniper   ignore (8)   2017 Oct 14, 6:00pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

"
Obama, while campaigning: “I’ve now been in 57 states - I think one left to go.”
"
10   Sniper   ignore (8)   2017 Oct 14, 6:01pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

"
Obama, Zimmerman shooting - "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon".
"
11   Sniper   ignore (8)   2017 Oct 14, 6:03pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

"
Obama, on Memorial Day: "Fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience here today. "
"
12   Sniper   ignore (8)   2017 Oct 14, 6:04pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

"
Obama, on Israel: "Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s"
"
13   Sniper   ignore (8)   2017 Oct 14, 6:05pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

"
Obama, in Amman, Jordan: “The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries.”
"
14   Sniper   ignore (8)   2017 Oct 14, 6:07pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

"
Obama, on the Marines: "The President refers to a corpsman as a “corpse-man”
"
15   BlueSardine   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 14, 6:10pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Presidents are overloaded with the responsibilities and workload they take on.
It's that simple.
16   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2017 Oct 14, 6:29pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

me123 says
Obama, while campaigning: “I’ve now been in 57 states - I think one left to go.

Yes, Obama made verbal slip up. He clearly meant to say 47 states but was counting down from 50 subtracting the ones he didn't visit yet and said fifty instead of forty before adding the seven. To claim that Obama at all thought there were 57 states at the time he made this statement is a bald-face lie.

And I called Obama the worst president in the past 100 years, so unlike the partisan hacks on this site, I have no identity politics to drive me to defend Obama.

me123 says
Obama, Zimmerman shooting - "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon".

What piggy is saying is "Oh my god! Obama admitted he is a nigger! We have a nigger in the White House! A nigger!".

Piggy is a racist. Obama's statement showed solidarity with the one out of eight Americans being terrorized due to their skin color. To interpret this statement negatively reflects the complete lack of character of piggy.

me123 says
Obama, after Kansas twister: ”In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died, -an entire town destroyed.” He was only off by 9,988 as the twister killed 12 people.

Yes, he made a clear mistake there. Maybe he was counting the same way Trump counts the people at his inauguration. It's still not as bad as conservative media.

At least he didn't start a war that killed a million people by miscounting WMDs by 100%.

me123 says

This and the rest are gafts, but not nearly as bad as any of Bush's, nor as bad as not knowing that the U.S. Virgin Islands are part of the United States. A person, especially the president, should really know that.
17   Sniper   ignore (8)   2017 Oct 14, 6:42pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Dan8267 says
He clearly meant to say 47 states

Nice try, if he was an American, and not a Kenyan, he would know it's 50 states, not 57 plus one. Kids learn that in 3rd grade.
18   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2017 Oct 14, 6:50pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

me123 says

So you think Obama was born in Kenya and doesn't know how many states there are. Wow, that says everything anyone needs to know about your batshit crazy brain.
19   mell   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 14, 7:10pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Is this the competition about who has the first brain seizure - the prez or those obsessing over every word coming out of his mouth?

Comment as anon_2a68a or log in at top of page: