Behead White Parents on Nov. 4th!

Behead White Parents on Nov. 4th!

By Quigley following x   2017 Oct 31, 9:37am 485 views   12 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

#politics

I have no words to describe such people. Is it government really going to stand by and let this evil progress? Is it time to pick up our arms and exercise our sacred right to self defense?

“Multiple far left radicals have taken to Twitter and various blogs to claim this initial tweet was a “joke.” As written to MIC, Twitter user Tom Bloke is not only a thought leader of the far left; people on the far left who push certain ideologies or, in this case, the normalization of anti-white violence/rhetoric under the guise of “humor”. Among his followers and the people who retweet “Tom Bloke” are far left Teen Vogue writer Lauren Duca and Colin Taylor, the managing editor of Occupy Democrats, among many others.

These are people who think remarks such as “can’t wait [to] behead all white parents” are not only funny but that nobody should take offense to this normalization of violence against white people.
Imagine for a second if I, or any other conservative with a public voice, tweeted out a “joke” about how we should “behead all black parents” – how do you think that would play out?”
1   Sniper   ignore (10)   2017 Oct 31, 9:40am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Quigley says
Is it time to pick up our arms and exercise our sacred right to self defense?

Yep, I'm zeroing the scope as we speak:

2   Quigley   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 31, 10:14am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Is it my imagination or does Tom Bloke look like Gollum?
3   errc   ignore (2)   2017 Oct 31, 10:22am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

————

Why would you suggest harming your own?

Or is your experience with blacks so limited that you don’t know that blacks tend to be very conservative, almost as conservative as “Hispanics”?
4   Quigley   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 31, 10:38am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

I was quoting the article not monologuing. And while my experience with blacks may be more limited than some, I’ve known and played with black kids since I was a child. The grand majority of blacks I’ve met (and befriended) in my life have been wonderful people (and yes quite conservative). It’s the gangsta type blacks I’m inexperienced with knowing. Those people baffle me and their ideologies seem self-defeating.

But this wasn’t about race so much as ideology. Antifa seems to have morphed into a terrorist organization.
5   errc   ignore (2)   2017 Oct 31, 10:48am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

I was quoting the article not monologuing

———————

My bad, I confused those for your words.

I don’t spend much time on Berkeley campus, so Antifa only exists on the FakeNews media AFAIK.
6   HEY YOU   ignore (7)   2017 Oct 31, 11:05am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

That's right! I'm an expert shot in a firefight. None of the enemy are marksmen. There is no way I can be out numbered. I always know who's the enemy.
Gun lovers are never killed by another gun lover with a gun.
Time for me to shoot at unarmed targets.

Quigley says
Those people baffle me and their ideologies seem self-defeating.

Democrat & Republican voters without heads are my kind of people.
7   Strategist   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 31, 1:26pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Sniper says
Yep, I'm zeroing the scope as we speak:

Quigley says

They're not only racists, but stupid too. Most likely lifetime welfare recipients. Fucking trouble makers.
Hey sniper, I hope you got lots of bullets.
9   anon_a4aad   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 31, 3:33pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

The left has just gone terrorist insane lately. I'm surprised Democrats support this, this is their team, this is the left. Horrible. Special hell for people like that.
10   Heraclitusstudent   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 31, 4:03pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

anon_a4aad says
The left has just gone terrorist insane lately.

The lunatic leftist fringe doesn't represent the entire left.
11   anon_a4aad   ignore (1)   2017 Oct 31, 5:03pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Heraclitusstudent says
anon_a4aad says
The left has just gone terrorist insane lately.

The lunatic leftist fringe doesn't represent the entire left.

It sure does, because the rest of the left has not publicly denounced it. DNC seems very cool and cozy with this stuff.

Comment as anon_1a476 or log in at top of page: