BREAKING NEWS: Face ID has been hacked!

By WatermelonUniversity following x   2017 Nov 2, 9:53pm 637 views   4 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

true. but you need an identical twin.

Samsung got excited for a moment.

#1
1   NuttBoxer   ignore (2)   2017 Nov 3, 9:50am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The rumor is that stuff doesn't even work. I don't know why anyone would be surprised though, Apple's newest phone is always shit for the first six months while they "beta test" it.
2   Tenpoundbass   ignore (11)   2017 Nov 3, 10:46am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

In the last 3 years I've been here at work. I've seen many people get the latest iPhone as have rolled out.
All of them end up in my hand before the reps get them, so I can set links for some of our phone pages.
I still prefer my Samsung S6 over any of them.
3   NuttBoxer   ignore (2)   2017 Nov 3, 2:48pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Despite my disdain for Google, Nexus 4 was the last phone I had, and preferred that over any iPhone.
4   WatermelonUniversity   ignore (6)   2017 Nov 3, 9:00pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Samsung's are great. until they burn down the house while everyone is sleeping.

every Google phone has been rumored to be an "iPhone" killer until...the phone was released and no one talked about them anymore.

The Housing Trap