Who The Hell Gets Scammed By These
forgot password / register

reset password

#spam

#housing #investing #politics #random more»
778,884 comments by 11,519 users, 4 online now: Goran_K, jazz_music, komputodo, TwoScoopsMcGee
new post
« prev   spam

Who The Hell Gets Scammed By These

By WookieMan following x   2017 Nov 7, 10:16am 214 views   8 comments   watch   quote     share

#spam

This is one of the better spam/phishing emails I've received. More so for the name. Wang Wong. My email puts the last name first, so you can imagine the seriousness of getting an email from Wong, Wang. Pretty exited to be getting some serious cash though. I mean he did link a wikipedia article about the hurricane, so it must of happened.

Ramsey Law Office,
Wang Wong Esq.

119 North Main Street,

Sebastopol, California 95472 ………………….2016

Good day to you,

First of all, I seek your indulgence to solicit for your assistance
concerning the content of this message, although I am not comfortable
discussing it through this manner due to lots of forged people on the
internet presently, but I have no other medium to do so right now since
here is the best place to contact any family easily.
I am Barrister Wang Wong, Under the Ramsey Law Office, I am a citizen of
Hong Kong, and I work here in United States of America with late Thomas P.
Johnson unfortunately Engineer Thomas P. Johnson was among the victim of
the 2010 Hurricane http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Earl_%282010%29 with his family.
He has US$2.5Million Dollars with Bank of America here before he died and
for going to 6years now no trace as the bank has inform me to present his
Next of kin as says on his will. My dear, I have all the paper works and
with my legal right I will make you the next of kin and the bank will
release the money to you. Let’s get to know each other, I promise to give
you 30% of the total funds transferred to your vital bank account as
compensation for your assistance especially the account you have bears this
name Johnson.
Am so lucky that the bank officials who knew about the funds and my
relationship with the decease, they are nice people and really want to help
me and have kept the information of the funds strictly confidential and
have advise me that if I cannot get any member of his family, I should
source for good investor that will receive the funds on my behalf for
investment to avoid any confiscation.
My dear, this is not a joke, I have all the paper works and with my legal
right I will make you the next of kin and the bank will release the money
to you. Let’s get to know each other, I promise 100% risk free and we shall
have a good relationship, I will do my best and the funds will be release
to you as Mr. Thomas Johnson’s relatives rather next of kin.
Please note that honesty is the watch word in this transaction. In case you
don’t accept this offer please do not expose my mail. Be kind to get back
to me, if you are not interested so that I can further my search for
another partner.
Get back to me and I will give you more proofs of the business, get back to
me on my email address: wongwang2121@outlook.com
Thanks for taking this offer and opportunity.
Barr Wang Wong Esq.
For: Principal Attorney
1 georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 7, 12:35pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

This is just so Wong.
2 Strategist   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 7, 1:13pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

WookieMan says
Who The Hell Gets Scammed By These

The same people who get scammed by Bernie Sanders BS.
3 WookieMan   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 7, 1:41pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

georgeliberte says
This is just so Wong.

LOL. This is about the same response I sent my buddies via text. My buddy: "Let me know how it works out (about me getting the money)" Me: It really can't go Wong.

You then need to share the classic, the ultimate, the news anchor...

4 joeyjojojunior   ignore (1)   2017 Nov 7, 1:48pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

Strategist says

The same people who get scammed by Bernie Sanders BS.

No, the same people who believe that Devin Kelley was Antifa or that the Las Vegas shooter was a liberal or that Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich killed.
5 Booger   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 7, 3:11pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

At least they were not claiming to be a Nigerian prince.
6 WookieMan   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 7, 3:20pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

joeyjojojunior says

The same people who get scammed by Bernie Sanders BS.

Strategist and JJJ, you both get a slap on the wrists for trying to make this political and run this into the dumpster. Don't do me like that. This has everything to do with Wong, Wang and nothing else.
7 komputodo   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 7, 9:11pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Strategist says
WookieMan says
Who The Hell Gets Scammed By These

The same people who get scammed by Bernie Sanders BS.

Who would even open it, let alone take the time to actually read it?
8 Patrick   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 7, 9:28pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

In case you haven't seen it:

Scambaiting is the most brilliant counter-attack ever. Tell the scammers that you really want to help them, but to prove their identity, you need a picture of them with their underwear on their head first. Or something else as ludicrous. Amazingly, they fall for this.

Comment as anon_6135f or log in at top of page:

users   about   suggestions   source code   contact
topics   best comments   comment jail   old posts by year
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home