Hey Goran, it looks like you and I are real pikers compared to this guy
« prev   misc

Hey Goran, it looks like you and I are real pikers compared to this guy

By Sniper following x   2017 Nov 10, 2:30pm 358 views   28 comments   watch   quote     share

Mel Bernstein says he has over 4,000 weapons at a Colorado Springs compound.

The 71-year-old says he's sold more guns at his gun shop Dragonmans in the past three weeks than he has in the last eight months.

The most armed man in America says he's sold more guns out of his Colorado Springs compound in the past three weeks than in the last eight months after two deadly mass shootings in Las Vegas and Texas.

Mel Bernstein, 71, became known as the most heavily armed man after he got thousands of high-powered weapons, bazookas and machine guns.

He claims to have over 4,000 weapons at his compound known as Dragonland, which includes a gun shop, six shooting ranges, military museum, paintball park, motorcross park and his home.

#misc
1 Goran_K   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 10, 2:40pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

I just built an AR-10 and got some new glass from US Optics and thought my spending was getting excessive.

This guy gives me something to aspire to.
2 HEY YOU   ignore (7)   2017 Nov 10, 2:44pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

He doesn't need guns for personal protection.
Tattoos make one bullet proof.
3 Booger   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 10, 6:23pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

I thought we were not supposed to disclose information that would personally identify anyone on this board. Now we know who APOCALYPSEFUCK is!
4 Sniper   ignore (7)   2017 Nov 10, 7:53pm   ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Goran_K says
This guy gives me something to aspire to.

You always must have a goal!

Based on the results of the governor election here, where the voters elected a Communist who's going to sign into law a whole slew of new gun laws, my shopping/wish list just got a whole lot longer. Don't have much time.

Gonna need a bigger truck.....
6 BayAreaObserver   ignore (1)   2017 Nov 17, 11:19am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Gee, I wonder who gave me the four dislikes on the picture above ? Let me think - who oh who could it possibly be ? Kind of thinking someone who is really into Trump perhaps....
7 Heraclitusstudent   ignore (1)   2017 Nov 17, 12:09pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

Must really be tiny to compensate that much.
8 Goran_K   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 17, 12:14pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

Heraclitusstudent says
Must really be tiny to compensate that much.

Why would you even think of his penis with regards to the things he collects or owns? That's a weird correlation.
9 KimJongUn   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 17, 1:01pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Heraclitusstudent says
Must really be tiny to compensate that much.

He has a firearm-related business, dummy. Probably rents them out at his six shooting ranges.
10 Sniper   ignore (7)   2017 Nov 17, 7:20pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

Goran_K says
Heraclitusstudent says
Must really be tiny to compensate that much.

Not if he's a scaredy cat liberal, afraid of firearms.
11 Goran_K   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 17, 7:23pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

I just don’t understand the aversion to firearms and their usage. Unless you believe everything the MSM lies about with regards to firearms.

I’ve been shooting since I was a young kid. It’s a perfectly safe hobby and if Uncle Sam ever transformed into Comrade Sam, they are a huge deterrent to tyranny. Win-win!
12 Sniper   ignore (7)   2017 Nov 17, 7:44pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

Goran_K says
I just don’t understand the aversion to firearms and their usage.

I don't either, they are just a piece of hardware, not much different to a power drill or power saw in my book. Just another tool in the toolbox.

I respect someone who doesn't like firearms, everyone has that personal choice. The issue is these people want to ban OTHERS from having them, since they don't like them. I have a BIG issue with that.

Hell, my wife really doesn't like my "hobby" and wants nothing to do with my firearms, but she respects my interest, and just looks the other way. She doesn't even know where my keys or combos to my safes are or couldn't tell you what I own.

Goran_K says
Unless you believe everything the MSM lies about with regards to firearms.

That's where the issue is, the "haters" believe the false narratives and lies pushed by the liberal media and feel NO One should be able to own a firearm or protect themselves.

Goran_K says

That too!
13 BayAreaObserver   ignore (1)   2017 Nov 18, 7:58am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

How odd - now up to four dislikes over a stuffed pig with a gun picture. Do you dislikers like this any better ? You don't like stuffed animals, how are you on children's poems?

14 Goran_K   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 18, 8:01am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Are you making a point that you don't like cops with guns? I don't "dislike" your pictures, but I also don't understand what point you're trying to make.
15 errc   ignore (2)   2017 Nov 18, 8:04am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (4)     quote

Nothing odd about it @bayarea, if you post enough facts and honest observations here, you’ll get plenty of dislikes from team delusional who has been listening to the voices in their head and the propaganda for far too long. They don’t want you messing with their belief system by injecting reality.

Like the poster that said a gun is like any other tool, to any honest person in reality, they know that in order for it to be a tool they’d have to be able to put it to good use, which obviously by the people you see drooling over their silly guns, they’d never have a chance to put it to any good use as a tool. Rather it’s just compensating for their personal shortcomings
16 BayAreaObserver   ignore (1)   2017 Nov 18, 8:12am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

@Goran - I also owns guns and once in a blue moon actually fire them. Then I clean them, and they go back where ever.

Yes - there is a hidden message but it's not for you to decipher at this time. Much like when I post to the music thread what I post is sending a message in a lot of cases. Same with some of my not so verbal posts. Some people will catch on and others won't.

Not really a problem with the police either - at least not the ones in my local community who for the great majority of the time are actually friendly, act with restraint and helpful.
17 anon_13ce6   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 18, 8:21am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

BayAreaObserver says
how are you on children's poem?
I was going to reference the ugly duckling the other day but I didn't. I might not be that person but I know him. More to come later
18 anon_13ce6   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 18, 8:24am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Goran_K says
Heraclitusstudent says
Must really be tiny to compensate that much.

Why would you think he was referring to a penis. Is this a tell?
19 HEY YOU   ignore (7)   2017 Nov 18, 11:09am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Being a piker is better than being a patnetter!
20 HEY YOU   ignore (7)   2017 Nov 18, 11:14am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

One's penis is bigger if one owns a gun.
It's even bigger with a lot of tattoos.
21 Sniper   ignore (7)   2017 Nov 18, 1:31pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

errc says

Sniper says
Not if he's a scaredy cat liberal, afraid of firearms.

Hey errc, when did you become so scared and afraid of firearms? Did an inanimate object hurt you when you were little?
22 anon_61c8a   ignore (1)   2017 Nov 18, 1:53pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Sniper says

You're so civil. I bet you think that people like you. Like you.
23 errc   ignore (2)   2017 Nov 18, 1:55pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Scared of firearms, not in the least.

I do have a healthy fear of mentally ill people possessing guns.

As to the other comment i stand by it, a gun is not a tool that one of you guys will ever use to protect yourself from the government, it’s very obvious. You have to know what to do with it for any tool to have any utility
24 Goran_K   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 18, 2:50pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

errc says
Scared of firearms, not in the least.

I do have a healthy fear of mentally ill people possessing guns.

Do you even read history? The Militia men of the revolution were not Delta Force members.
25 Sniper   ignore (7)   2017 Nov 18, 3:19pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

errc says

You do know that shooting is an actual sport right??

Guns just aren't used to shoot government dirtbags.

errc says
You have to know what to do with it for any tool to have any utility

So, maybe you should consider taking the rusty shotgun you have out of the closet and do some practice. We went to the range on Friday and went through close to 1000 rounds, maybe more. Want to guess if I don't know what to do with my "tools"?
26 errc   ignore (2)   2017 Nov 18, 3:30pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Goran_K says
errc says
Scared of firearms, not in the least.

I do have a healthy fear of mentally ill people possessing guns.

Of course l know my history, plenty well enough to know that there’s zero chance that the cowards claiming to have their guns to protect us from the government,would never in a million years have the courage to stand up to tyranny and defend America with their guns.
27 Sniper   ignore (7)   2017 Nov 18, 3:35pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

errc says

Why do you lie all the time. That's being really uncivil!
28 errc   ignore (2)   2017 Nov 18, 3:37pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Sniper says
errc says

Why do you lie all the time. That's being really uncivil!

Where is the lie?