President Pouty-Poo has the Cutest Boy Crush on Putin

President Pouty-Poo has the Cutest Boy Crush on Putin

By Roidy following x   2017 Nov 12, 8:14pm 413 views   6 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

#politics

Gentle Reader,

Our President Pouty-Poo is crushing hard on Putin. They are so hot, and sweet together.
Regards,
Roidy
1   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (28)   2017 Nov 12, 8:17pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Trump is really turned on when Putin pulls his dick out of Trump's ass forces him to suck the shit off of it at gun point.
2   Roidy   ignore (1)   2017 Nov 12, 8:20pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Gentle Reader,

Young Love! Between old men! Wow!

Regards,
Roidy
3   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (28)   2017 Nov 12, 8:34pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Weeping openly Trump blubbered at the reporters: "I know it's been reported that Putie-cakes rapes me orally at gun point but nothing could be further from the truth. I give myself to MOMMMMEEE! with all my heart and I thank JESUS! when I feel the blood gush from my ASSHOLE! and Putie-cakes makes me his BRIDE!"
4   anonymous   ignore (null)   2017 Nov 13, 8:41am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Fuck me Vlad .... huff, huff, huff, .... oh, when you push it in my fingers get longer! Do it again, Vlad!!!
5   HEY YOU   ignore (7)   2017 Nov 13, 8:53am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Why do you hate boy on boy love?
6   Tenpoundbass   ignore (8)   2017 Nov 13, 10:40am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Let me know when Trump paints his portrait.

The Housing Trap