forgot password / register

reset password

#politics

#housing #investing #politics #random more»
778,262 comments by 11,467 users, 4 online now: APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE, HEY YOU, Strategist, WineHorror
new post
« prev   politics

President Pouty-Poo has the Cutest Boy Crush on Putin

By Roidy following x   2017 Nov 12, 8:14pm 159 views   6 comments   watch   quote     share

#politics

Gentle Reader,

Our President Pouty-Poo is crushing hard on Putin. They are so hot, and sweet together.
Regards,
Roidy
1 APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   ignore (5)   2017 Nov 12, 8:17pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Trump is really turned on when Putin pulls his dick out of Trump's ass forces him to suck the shit off of it at gun point.
2 Roidy   ignore (1)   2017 Nov 12, 8:20pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Gentle Reader,

Young Love! Between old men! Wow!

Regards,
Roidy
3 APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   ignore (5)   2017 Nov 12, 8:34pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Weeping openly Trump blubbered at the reporters: "I know it's been reported that Putie-cakes rapes me orally at gun point but nothing could be further from the truth. I give myself to MOMMMMEEE! with all my heart and I thank JESUS! when I feel the blood gush from my ASSHOLE! and Putie-cakes makes me his BRIDE!"
4 anon_c2110   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 13, 8:41am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Fuck me Vlad .... huff, huff, huff, .... oh, when you push it in my fingers get longer! Do it again, Vlad!!!
5 HEY YOU   ignore (6)   2017 Nov 13, 8:53am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Why do you hate boy on boy love?
6 Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2017 Nov 13, 10:40am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Let me know when Trump paints his portrait.

Comment as anon_f02b0 or log in at top of page:

users   about   suggestions   source code   contact
topics   best comments   comment jail   old posts by year
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home