forgot password / register

reset password

#misc

#housing #investing #politics #random more»
778,261 comments by 11,466 users, 7 online now: APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE, Booger, Ceffer, HEY YOU, Patrick, socal2, Strategist
new post
« prev   misc

Bible belters.

By HEY YOU following x   2017 Nov 13, 10:22am 157 views   9 comments   watch   quote     share

#misc In reference to Roy Moore supporters:
My wife heard this,this morning.
"What does an atheists never do?"
"Use the Bible to defend their crimes."
...
In reference to "#"
I'll start posting under pound politics,number economics,etc.
Any interwebbers & social mediaist know what "@" represents?
...

Critical thinking is beyond so many,because they must follow the crowd.
"I want to be a part of something rather than being independent."
The crowd will DIE with you when you go the Great By & By.
...

Gird your loins! I'm coming for retardism hypocrisy.
1 HEY YOU   ignore (6)   2017 Nov 13, 10:29am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Go to "user" list & look at all the "ignored by" numbers.
Bet you big boys can do the addition.
If not,it a whole bunch of snowflakes.

Nothing like eliminating the total number of post & comments one can read
on any website to protect those with tender sensibilities.
2 HEY YOU   ignore (6)   2017 Nov 13, 10:33am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Great trolling job HEY YOU!
You should "follow" yourself.

"I've gone by the point of caring."

You Liar! Pointing out hypocrisy is the only thing on
your bucket list.
3 HEY YOU   ignore (6)   2017 Nov 13, 10:34am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Stay the fuck off this thread!
I've got the comments under control.
4 HEY YOU   ignore (6)   2017 Nov 13, 10:36am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Bet you didn't know they could pile shit this high.
5 anon_fd7ee   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 13, 3:01pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

You sound upset, Hey You.
6 Strategist   ignore (1)   2017 Nov 13, 3:01pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

anon_fd7ee says

You sound upset, Hey You.

Strategist.
7 HEY YOU   ignore (6)   2017 Nov 13, 5:40pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

I'm talking with the voices in my head.
Best conversation since I've been on patnet!
8 anon_61c8a   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 13, 5:54pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

I don't think Hey you is upset any more than I think Roy Moore actually believes in Jesus. Hey you is just playing around, and Roy Moore gets wood whenever he is jacked up on ED meds and there is a tween in the room.
9 Strategist   ignore (1)   2017 Nov 13, 5:56pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

HEY YOU says
I'm talking with the voices in my head.
Best conversation since I've been on patnet!

Hope you win the argument. But where the F is everyone?

Comment as anon_f02b0 or log in at top of page:

users   about   suggestions   source code   contact
topics   best comments   comment jail   old posts by year
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home