ISIS calls for Barron Trump's assassination.

By Strategist following x   2017 Nov 21, 3:29pm 1,376 views   15 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

#fuckingIslam
ISIS is reportedly calling for the assassination of President Trump’s 11-year-old son, Barron.

That’s according to the Washington Free Beacon, which claims the call has come from pro-ISIS internet channels.

ISIS supporters have reportedly shared a map showing where the child’s school is located and other personal information on a Telegram channel.
1   Tenpoundbass   ignore (10)   2017 Nov 21, 3:32pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

This is great news. Trump will open up a can of whupass on them so hard, Obama will die of a broken heart.
2   Strategist   ignore (1)   2017 Nov 21, 3:34pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Regardless of wether you like Trump or not, this is not acceptable. These baby killers, the product of a fucked up religion must be crushed once and for all.
We will civilize these barbarians at any cost.
3   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (32)   2017 Nov 21, 3:54pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Behead, sodomize and baptize all jihadi!, says Ruler of All APOCALYPSEFUCK!
4   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2017 Nov 21, 4:33pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Barron is of tough Baltic stock. He'll grow another head.
5   anonymous   ignore (null)   2017 Nov 21, 6:20pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Tenpoundbass says
Trump will open up a can of whupass on them so hard,

5 time draft dodging coward.
6   anonymous   ignore (null)   2017 Nov 21, 6:22pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I will not post as a anon.
I'm on patnet. I will not log in.
7   anonymous   ignore (null)   2017 Nov 21, 6:23pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I will not post as a anon.
I'm on patnet. I will not log in.
8   anonymous   ignore (null)   2017 Nov 21, 6:23pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I will not post as a anon.
I'm on patnet. I will not log in.
9   anonymous   ignore (null)   2017 Nov 21, 6:24pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I will not post as a anon.
I'm on patnet. I will not log in.
10   anonymous   ignore (null)   2017 Nov 21, 6:25pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I am not anon_d18a4
11   steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2017 Nov 21, 6:36pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

The Trump Curse shall now take effect. How many months do you wager will go by before all of these people making the threat had their shit pushed in. I'm betting six months.
12   Strategist   ignore (1)   2017 Nov 21, 8:13pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

anon_d18a4 says
I will not post as a anon.
I'm on patnet. I will not log in.

anon_d18a4 says
I am not anon_d18a4

Please log on as soon as you sober up.
13   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (32)   2017 Nov 22, 8:06am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Barron needs to get with M134.
14   Strategist   ignore (1)   2017 Nov 22, 9:49am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

They are gonna need to increase security even further for the Trump family.
We need a special tax on Mosques to cover the costs.
15   Rin   ignore (4)   2017 Nov 22, 10:00am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Strategist says
We will civilize these barbarians at any cost.

Actually, this is the M.O. of organized crime syndicates like the Triad.

They target family members to instill enough terror, so that no one cooperates with law enforcement agencies. I heard of a Chinese family, whose daughter was raped and murdered, as retribution against the parent. In order to protect their only surviving child, they said nothing to the police. No arrests and prosecutions were made.

The Housing Trap