WS shark killed by a tiger shark.

By MbS following x   2017 Dec 4, 2:20pm 1,357 views   10 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

A 49-year-old Wall Street private equity manager was killed by a tiger shark while diving with a group off a Costa Rican island, according to officials.

#investing
1   MrMagic   ignore (11)   2017 Dec 4, 2:53pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

A shark eats it's own, how fitting!
2   P N Dr Lo R   ignore (0)   2017 Dec 4, 3:26pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Sniper says
A shark eats it's own, how fitting!
I have noticed that there is a surfeit of ill will coming from many quarters of Patnet of recent times but I can't for the life of me understand what this person represents that would be so deserving of such nastiness--I'm sure her loved ones and friends have taken this very hard.
3   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2017 Dec 4, 3:29pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I heard she bit the shark first.
4   MbS   ignore (3)   2017 Dec 4, 3:45pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

P N Dr Lo R says
Sniper says
A shark eats it's own, how fitting!

Gallows humor.
5   P N Dr Lo R   ignore (0)   2017 Dec 4, 5:06pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I also wonder why people want to swim in areas like that, too. Just like I don't have any interest in going into the forests where I might encounter a bear or other predator.
6   Heraclitusstudent   ignore (0)   2017 Dec 4, 6:06pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

P N Dr Lo R says

Hummm I think your chances of being killed by a random human on the sidewalk are way higher than by a shark while swimming in the Caribbeans, or a bear in the forest.
7   MrMagic   ignore (11)   2017 Dec 4, 6:36pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

She was just trying to get a selfie so she could post it on her Facebook page.

8   P N Dr Lo R   ignore (0)   2017 Dec 4, 7:10pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Heraclitusstudent says
That's probably true, too, but I just don't like the ocean or forests--I like to commune with central heat and indoor plumbing.
9   Strategist   ignore (3)   2017 Dec 4, 7:13pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Sniper says
She was just trying to get a selfie so she could post it on her Facebook page.

I see the shark smiling for the selfie.

The Housing Trap