Tears for Democrat states.
« prev   Politics   next »

Tears for Democrat states.

By anonymous following x   2017 Dec 5, 5:57pm 325 views   16 comments   watch   quote     share

#Politics

Some of the biggest losers under the Republican tax overhaul include upper-middle class families in high-tax areas like New York City, graduate students, government workers and public school teachers.

The one thing they have in common? They’re mostly Democrats.

1   HappyGilmore   ignore (1)   2017 Dec 5, 6:02pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

But I thought it was a tax cut for everyone? The biggest cut in history.
2   Strategist   ignore (0)   2017 Dec 5, 6:13pm   ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

California state taxes are already ridiculous. Now with the loss of the state tax deduction, they are even more ridiculous.
I blame the democrats for raising my state taxes.
3   Quigley   ignore (0)   2017 Dec 5, 6:23pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

They still aren’t ridiculous enough to cover CAL-PERS public worker pension costs.
Proof that no matter how much taxe are taken by force from the people, it will never be enough to satisfy the pigs.
4   anon_4460e   ignore (0)   2017 Dec 5, 6:58pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Strategist says
I blame the democrats for raising my state taxes.

All your taxes are being forked over to war, DOW top 30, Walmart and McDonald's workers living in cars, that's why mega media needed to get you so outraged at poor, they have no voice.

Cops will beat the poor, the other ones have Pinkertons, etc. in glass towers waiting for you to come at them.
5   anon_4460e   ignore (0)   2017 Dec 5, 6:58pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

No, it would be tears if it was you, its same ole same old since were talking working American professionals with a sense of decency.
6   WookieMan   ignore (0)   2017 Dec 5, 7:03pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Strategist says
I blame the democrats for raising my state taxes.

I actually think this is one of the goals of the tax plan. Put the high tax states on notice. I know IL can’t lower their income taxes. We’ll see about counties and if they start feeling the heat regarding high property taxes.

If you could get say a 10-20% reduction in state income and property taxes locally if you’re upper class/wealthy, that’s probably a bigger savings over being able to deduct those things on your federal taxes. Not sure if that’s the end game, but I’m guessing some local municipalities are going to start getting some heat from the people with money.
7   Strategist   ignore (0)   2017 Dec 5, 7:14pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

anon_4460e says
Strategist says
I blame the democrats for raising my state taxes.

State taxes don't go to fund wars. They go to lazy and useless welfare queens. They go to undeserved pensions for government employees. The rest is wasted.
I only blame state democrat lawmakers for this stupidity.
8   Patrick   ignore (0)   2017 Dec 5, 7:18pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

WookieMan says
Strategist says
I blame the democrats for raising my state taxes.

I also wonder whether the Republican tax proposals are happily trying to knock down super-high house prices in Democratic California. Might be a very good thing.
9   Strategist   ignore (0)   2017 Dec 5, 7:23pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

anon_4460e says
Cops will beat the poor

Cops don't beat the poor, Jazz. Cops can't even beat the criminals like Rodney King without getting sued.
Criminals should be beaten everyday like they do in other countries.

anon_4460e says

They have the same voice I do, there is no difference. If they are living in cars, it's by their choice, and their choice only. Detroit has a lot of cheap housing, but If they still want to live in cars, who am I to say "No"
10   HEYYOU   ignore (4)   2017 Dec 5, 7:36pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Republican's in blue states won't mind losing deductions in a Republican National Tax Increase?
Republican have NOTHING except plenty of stupid.
It's all on Republicans including any tax increase.
11   errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 5, 7:39pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Patrick says
WookieMan says
Strategist says
I blame the democrats for raising my state taxes.

Yea, but that would help working class people, and as you said it is a Republican tax plan, so absolute certainty that is not one of their goals
12   zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2017 Dec 6, 8:18am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

If it passes such that there is still a maximum $10000 deduction for mortgage interest and no deduction for state income taxes, I could see at least a few red states lowering or eliminating state income taxes and replacing them with property taxes. Blue states, not so much since they don't give a shit about taxpayers.
13   lostand confused   ignore (0)   2017 Dec 6, 8:26am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

There has to be accountability on taxes. Public servants cannot demand money-they have to justify.
14   KimJongUn   ignore (0)   2017 Dec 6, 10:35am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

zzyzzx says

Yep. They love illegal fucks more than their own citizen taxpayers, and loving illegal fucks takes a lot of money.
15   Goran_K   ignore (0)   2017 Dec 6, 12:00pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Why should the rest of the country subsidize California, New York, and Hawaii for their exorbitantly high state taxes? I for one do not agree with this welfare.

If California wants to pay for illegals to have free schooling, college, and health care, they should do it on their own dime.
16   anon_72505   ignore (0)   2017 Dec 6, 12:08pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

Pass the Tax Increase Bill, NOW!
Get all the Socialist Republicans off their Socialist govt. dole.
It's time for these fucks to take responsibility.

Comment as anon_2a68a or log in at top of page: